Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The Compliment Game - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The Compliment Game - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The Compliment Game - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The Compliment Game - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The Compliment Game - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The Compliment Game - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

The Compliment Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 8th 2017, 8:47 pm

You're super funny, miss you in the Discord Chat, brother. Great promoer, my friend.
Back to top Go down
Jon McAdams
Voltage
Voltage
Jon McAdams

Hailing From : England, United Kingdoms

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 9th 2017, 3:27 am

Solid work, great promoer, enjoying what you're doing and really glad to have you on Voltage!
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 9th 2017, 3:52 am

Fucking awesome talent. Had a great week against you and you really brought your A game
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 10th 2017, 3:31 pm

Its funny that I always get you when I'm in the mood to post on this thread but I honestly mean EVERYTHING I say to you. You are truly amazing and I am so proud of what you have done in EAW both as Caine and Michaels. Keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 10th 2017, 5:28 pm

I admire you. Your charisma, your promos, your GFX...Everything comes from you is excellence.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 10th 2017, 6:55 pm

You're using Davey as a PB
Back to top Go down
Empress Madison
Empire
Empire
Empress Madison

Hailing From : New York

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 10th 2017, 7:08 pm

You are my sister, and I love you ! <3
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 10th 2017, 7:20 pm

I'm very happy that you finally climb back up to the main event picture. I just only hope you do very well there. Good luck, my friend!
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 10th 2017, 10:10 pm

It's going to be really fun to get the chance of working with you for this tag title thing with THR. I've pretty much decided to go all out 200% for this and everything else
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 10th 2017, 10:17 pm

You have been getting better; so I truly think its gonna be a good season for you. Just don't give up and don't let others hold you down, Zoomi. Breathe, you got this.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA!
Showdown
Showdown
VENTURA!

Hailing From : Scarsborough, Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 10th 2017, 10:20 pm

You will always be regarded to me as one of my best friends in the e-fed world. I have always admired you from the very beginning during our time in the other side (FWE) and since then, we have continued to grow as friends, continued to have our moments, and continued to excel in our e-fed aspirations. Now you sit comfortably in EAW as a genuine Hall of Famer and Vixens Champion, solidifying yourself every step of the way with your promos non-stop. I will always treasure and count on you as an amazing friend.
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 10th 2017, 10:52 pm

One of the most entertaining and underrated guys going in EAW. You're a great promoer, a hard worker and someone I go way back with for almost five years now. It's always dope to talk to you and I am enjoying your new character. Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 10th 2017, 10:54 pm

Glad your my writer look forward to what we do also enjoy the promos youll reclaim your title soon
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 10th 2017, 11:07 pm

Someone who has demanded and earned respect over the years. Through many years of trial, similar to myself, you were tested and came up 'short'. But ever since your return, you have been the demand of the people. You put in the effort to be good and in response, you are compensated with everything you have earned. You have also become a fan favorite, to no one's surprise and I really hope you take this great story all the way to even more heights.
Back to top Go down
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

Hailing From : Places

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 10th 2017, 11:24 pm

I think your nickname and accolades speak for all, Dub. Answers World Champion. Two-time AND final Hall of Fame Champion; you really are "The Amazing One." But even if you weren't filled with so many championships and victories, you still are a kind and great individual at heart. I know you support me, and I graciously thank you for that. I do hope that at some point, we do cross paths and face each other, and I know it will be a match that will be - dare I say - amazing.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 10th 2017, 11:36 pm

Excited at the potential to work with you again. Your an awesome worker and great with GFX
Back to top Go down
Irónico
Voltage
Voltage
Irónico

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 10th 2017, 11:38 pm

I've said it before but you've got some great gimmicks and you play them all so well. Mark Michaels needs sum gold fam.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 10th 2017, 11:45 pm

Irónico wrote:
I've said it before but you've got some great gimmicks and you play them all so well. Mark Michaels needs sum gold fam.

Your words to Gawd's ears. Or Robbie's. 

Your a hell of a Promo and I'm happy I got to work with you when Nico Borg first debuted. I'm glad for all the success you've had thus far, and I really liked the way you captained our old NEO team. Most of all I think you're an awesome bro in the chat. Much love fam
Back to top Go down
Macho Man Johnny Nova
Showdown
Showdown
Macho Man Johnny Nova

Hailing From : Detroit, MI

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 11th 2017, 10:07 am

The past few weeks promoing against you has been a blast. I truly love the Mark Michaels character, along with your picbase choice / change to the Miz. I feel like you will be holding a title sooner rather than later. Also you are always a great guy to talk to in the chat. Always very positive and I appreciate that. I will promo my ass off this week and hopefully I can keep up with you guys. Keep on rocking shit out man. You're awesome.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 11th 2017, 10:12 am

I love your style of promos and the fact you use the Black Machismo picbase.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 11th 2017, 8:27 pm

Finally a Davey Richards pic base. He suits you much better than (the late) Lance Cade. And I like your works of course, lol.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 12th 2017, 2:29 am

you are one of the most underrated fellows in EAW and I am genuinely hoping you take a big step towards a title.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 12th 2017, 2:44 am

Good luck to you at uprising
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 12th 2017, 4:39 am

Upset, wanted to see you in the finals of this tournament. I'm sure we'll get another chance of facing each other soon though and I can't wait for the challenge you'll present me.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 12th 2017, 5:21 am

The Chris Elite name goes well to the Ricochet's pic base. It's unreal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next