Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 7 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 7 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The Compliment Game - Page 7 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The Compliment Game - Page 7 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The Compliment Game - Page 7 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The Compliment Game - Page 7 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The Compliment Game - Page 7 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The Compliment Game - Page 7 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

The Compliment Game - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyAugust 1st 2017, 7:04 pm

Dude you are awesome. As a promo you're top notch but that goes without saying. Your work on voltage has helped this show thrive and create new stars for the entire company, and most of all you're always great to have a chat with bro. Much love and respect
Back to top Go down
Ryan Savage
Dynasty
Dynasty
Ryan Savage

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyAugust 1st 2017, 7:24 pm

You Have A Sexy Voice
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyAugust 1st 2017, 7:36 pm

It's great to see us being active on the promo page and in the community in general!
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyAugust 1st 2017, 9:45 pm

you did a great job last week! Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyAugust 1st 2017, 11:59 pm

You're unique. The pic base, the graphics, the promos, the style... it's just different and it's great to see.
Back to top Go down
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

Hailing From : Places

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyAugust 2nd 2017, 2:35 am

You seem like a great and down-to-earth guy who I believe really does support me. I really do honestly appreciate the support and tips you've given me, and I know you don't want to return, but it'd be great t see you come back, even just for one time.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyAugust 2nd 2017, 2:39 am

Much respect for your talent both as a promo and a gfx artist. You always do good work in both and it's always a pleasure to see you in the chat
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyAugust 2nd 2017, 3:14 am

A jack of all trades here. You're a great promoer, a great back up writer when necessary and a great content creator as far as the EAW podcast, which I must say has been a good revival and really has done justice to the original. You've done an insane job at balancing Mark and Caine and are a person who really is into his characters. A lot of your work has interesting character development and expands on the gimmicks you've created. Outside of fed based stuff you're also an awesome guy and I believe you are one of those people where it's only a matter of time until you hit it big. It's great to have you on Voltage.
Back to top Go down
Sheri-dun
Empire
Empire
Sheri-dun

Hailing From : Munich, Germany

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyAugust 2nd 2017, 3:53 am

ur a bitch
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyAugust 2nd 2017, 4:01 am

I love you bby.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyAugust 2nd 2017, 8:13 am

You a beast on that keyboard Voltage been haulin' ass and haulin' in them MVE awards. You keep makin' Voltage the hottest brand out the others ain't even gonna have no chance. You been one of my chillest homies for many years also you a real one. Much respek on yo name
Back to top Go down
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

Hailing From : Places

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyAugust 2nd 2017, 9:08 am

You are truly one of the best promoers in EAW today, as well as one who I consider as one of my closest friends in the fed. You've been working hard for as long as I can remember, and are always one who brings light and jokes to something depressing or sad. Your work has always brought out the best in me whenever we are promoing each other; the only possible thing I could hope for at this point is a one on one match with you, man.

Get that world title soon bro.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyAugust 2nd 2017, 10:08 am

You really do an amazing work until this point. Your English is definitely waaaaayyy better than me and despite your age (you really 13, right?) Your promo is just simply great. You will be big, Lars! Good luck on everything!
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyAugust 2nd 2017, 10:11 am

You and Azumi really pushed The High Rollerz to their limit. You and Azumi have what it takes to be champions (H).
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyAugust 2nd 2017, 10:45 am

It was a great promo battle between You and Stark. It really shows how far you have come since joining!
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyAugust 2nd 2017, 2:09 pm

Changing picbase gave you a new fresh start which is good with you and your epicness in promos leveling up.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyAugust 7th 2017, 11:44 am

You're okay I guess.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyAugust 7th 2017, 1:05 pm

Always a delight to see in the chat, best of luck to you in the grand slam Prix
Back to top Go down
The Trickster Azrael

The Trickster Azrael

Hailing From : Montreal,Quebec

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyAugust 7th 2017, 1:59 pm

Nice use of the pic for one of the legend i like Jake the Snake Robert.
Back to top Go down
Ahren Fournier
Dynasty
Dynasty
Ahren Fournier

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyAugust 7th 2017, 3:59 pm

Interesting gimmick, hopefully you stick around for a while and make it far
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyAugust 7th 2017, 4:18 pm

Future World Champ! I had a blast writing one of your matches when you were Hardcore Champ.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyAugust 7th 2017, 6:23 pm

Getting better and better each time you promo and I swear to everything unholy that your time as a Champ has to be coming sooner or later, Zoomi.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyAugust 12th 2017, 3:42 pm

A cool person with a lot of Random Ideas. You're doing pretty good as GM of Empire.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyAugust 12th 2017, 5:48 pm

A great tag team partner for Haruna Sakazaki, such a great chemistry between you two. Amazing promoer by the way.
Back to top Go down
Shaker Jones
Voltage
Voltage
Shaker Jones

Hailing From : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyAugust 12th 2017, 6:08 pm

A great wrestler, with a good signature.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next