Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Openweight Championship SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Openweight Championship SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Openweight Championship Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Openweight Championship Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Openweight Championship Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Openweight Championship Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Openweight Championship Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Openweight Championship Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Openweight Championship

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

EAW Openweight Championship Empty
PostSubject: EAW Openweight Championship   EAW Openweight Championship EmptyJune 14th 2017, 4:13 am

For those of you who saw the announcement on last week's Showdown (or didn't), EAW will be introducing a new Championship to replace the Hall of Fame Championship: The Openweight Championship. The first Champion will be crowned at Pain For Pride X in the Extreme Enigma Elimination Match between Dynasty's Target Smiles, Empire's Tarah Nova, Showdown's Ryan Marx, and Voltage's Solomon Caine. It's all somewhat of an experimental thing, but we really wanted to introduce a different kind of Championship that's more about competitive matches instead of the traditional storyline-based stuff. Of course, storylines may play some part throughout the Championship's defenses, but it's ultimately just about being the best and representing your brand. I'm making this not only to introduce the Championship itself, but the Rules that will go with it. It's a bit more complicated than an ordinary Championship, though some aspects of it may be familiar.

Here are the Openweight Championship Rules:

I tried my best to make everything as clear as possible, and did my best to make every aspect of it work, so hopefully it makes sense. If anyone has any questions about it, feel free to ask here on this thread. As for the Championship design, while it's not the final product, I figure I'll post it as a sneak peak.

Openweight Championship Design (Not Final) by Jamie O'Hara:

Last edited by Robbie V on June 26th 2017, 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jon McAdams
Voltage
Voltage
Jon McAdams

Hailing From : England, United Kingdoms

PostSubject: Re: EAW Openweight Championship   EAW Openweight Championship EmptyJune 14th 2017, 4:23 am

Sounds fun! #GOVOLTAGE
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: EAW Openweight Championship   EAW Openweight Championship EmptyJune 14th 2017, 4:26 am

Good, good. I like the concept.
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Voltage
Voltage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: EAW Openweight Championship   EAW Openweight Championship EmptyJune 14th 2017, 6:58 am

Interesting. I like it. Give 'm hell, Sol!
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: EAW Openweight Championship   EAW Openweight Championship EmptyJune 14th 2017, 8:16 am

Sounds cool.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: EAW Openweight Championship   EAW Openweight Championship EmptyJune 14th 2017, 8:35 am

EAW Openweight Championship AGrGoT3
Dat roundness tho :whew:
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: EAW Openweight Championship   EAW Openweight Championship EmptyJune 14th 2017, 8:42 am

:wow:
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: EAW Openweight Championship   EAW Openweight Championship EmptyJune 14th 2017, 8:44 am

:oh:
Back to top Go down
Macho Man Johnny Nova
Showdown
Showdown
Macho Man Johnny Nova

Hailing From : Detroit, MI

PostSubject: Re: EAW Openweight Championship   EAW Openweight Championship EmptyJune 14th 2017, 9:19 am

Its a cool idea, also like that it is being crowned at PFP.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: EAW Openweight Championship   EAW Openweight Championship EmptyJune 14th 2017, 9:22 am

Didn't see the belt design.  I like some things about it.  the 4 gems up top with the brand colors is a nice touch.  I do agree about the roundness being a bit off-putting, but I do like the sort of old school look some of the designs lend to the belt.
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: EAW Openweight Championship   EAW Openweight Championship EmptyJune 14th 2017, 9:46 am

Put a spinner on that sh!t! Just kidding, but love the idea and concept and it presents more opportunities for both the women and the men, but mainly a shot at the women's title.

*waits to see this get shot down so quickly.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: EAW Openweight Championship   EAW Openweight Championship EmptyJune 14th 2017, 10:13 am

A great idea (H).
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: EAW Openweight Championship   EAW Openweight Championship EmptyJune 14th 2017, 12:58 pm

I really like the concept of this title and I am really honored to be apart of deciding the first champion. Thank you to the writers for the opportunity and best of luck to everyone at For Pride
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: EAW Openweight Championship   EAW Openweight Championship EmptyJune 14th 2017, 1:37 pm

:dj:
Back to top Go down
Tomi Venus
Dynasty
Dynasty
Tomi Venus

Hailing From : Detroit Michigan

PostSubject: Re: EAW Openweight Championship   EAW Openweight Championship EmptyJune 14th 2017, 3:17 pm

Even more reason to promo my ass off for PFP.
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: EAW Openweight Championship   EAW Openweight Championship EmptyJune 14th 2017, 4:34 pm

Wonderful! This is a great concept indeed.
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: EAW Openweight Championship   EAW Openweight Championship EmptyJune 14th 2017, 4:47 pm

Awesome concept! Cheering for Tarah, and lowkey secretly cheering for Ryan Marx.
Back to top Go down
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

Hailing From : Places

PostSubject: Re: EAW Openweight Championship   EAW Openweight Championship EmptyJune 14th 2017, 6:01 pm

And here we go now, wth the stakes raised even higher!

GO SHOWDOWN! GO LEGEND RYAN MARX!
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: EAW Openweight Championship   EAW Openweight Championship EmptyJune 14th 2017, 8:35 pm

Man I never get no love lol
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: EAW Openweight Championship   EAW Openweight Championship EmptyJune 14th 2017, 9:38 pm

Hawt
Back to top Go down
Khamsin
Dynasty
Dynasty
Khamsin

Hailing From : Other Side of the Tracks

PostSubject: Re: EAW Openweight Championship   EAW Openweight Championship EmptyJune 14th 2017, 10:31 pm

Ooh I like it. Especially the belt design. I know its not a popular face plate shape, but the design reminds me of Pokemon for some reason, prolly cuz of the brand emblems.
Back to top Go down
Davidson
Showdown
Showdown
Davidson

Hailing From : Sin City

PostSubject: Re: EAW Openweight Championship   EAW Openweight Championship EmptyJune 14th 2017, 10:44 pm

I like it. I like it a lot. 

Pls win Ryan.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: EAW Openweight Championship   EAW Openweight Championship EmptyJune 15th 2017, 1:02 am

I like the idea of the belt, something like that was needed in place of the HOF Championship. As for the design, I salute Jamie for pulling this off, it's no easy feat. Looks great.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Marx
Showdown
Showdown
Ryan Marx

Hailing From : London, England

PostSubject: Re: EAW Openweight Championship   EAW Openweight Championship EmptyJune 15th 2017, 9:16 pm

Great idea, I like the rules for the belt as I think that helps set it apart from others, and I'm proud to be fighting for the chance to be the inaugural champion. Thanks to those who are offering their support to me, and good luck to my PFP opponents - I think any of the four of us would be a good first champion, and I look forward to promoing against you three.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: EAW Openweight Championship   EAW Openweight Championship EmptyJune 15th 2017, 9:28 pm

YAAAAASSSSS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EAW Openweight Championship   EAW Openweight Championship Empty

Back to top Go down

EAW Openweight Championship

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next