Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Imagine the EAW DRAFT of 2017. SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Imagine the EAW DRAFT of 2017. SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Imagine the EAW DRAFT of 2017. Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Imagine the EAW DRAFT of 2017. Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Imagine the EAW DRAFT of 2017. Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Imagine the EAW DRAFT of 2017. Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Imagine the EAW DRAFT of 2017. Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Imagine the EAW DRAFT of 2017. Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Imagine the EAW DRAFT of 2017.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

Imagine the EAW DRAFT of 2017. Empty
PostSubject: Imagine the EAW DRAFT of 2017.   Imagine the EAW DRAFT of 2017. EmptyJune 3rd 2017, 6:52 pm

Who would go on Dynasty ? Showdown ? Voltage ? And why ?
Let the fantasy draft begin !
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the EAW DRAFT of 2017.   Imagine the EAW DRAFT of 2017. EmptyJune 3rd 2017, 7:00 pm

Hmm I can easily see TLA moving to showdown and getting mixed in the title scene.

Would like to see some of showdowns mid card move around to Dynasty, in particular New Breed stars like Chris Elite.

Voltage might see Sanitorium be split up and scattered.

And empire might acquire some low card male workers to shake up the show a bit
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the EAW DRAFT of 2017.   Imagine the EAW DRAFT of 2017. EmptyJune 3rd 2017, 7:11 pm

I don't particularly understand the thread like do you want us to fantasy pick the brands or say who and where we can see an elitist go?
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the EAW DRAFT of 2017.   Imagine the EAW DRAFT of 2017. EmptyJune 3rd 2017, 7:49 pm

Cage-Sama. wrote:
I don't particularly understand the thread like do you want us to fantasy pick the brands or say who and where we can see an elitist go?

well as you obviously know and I don't need to tell you DC, each brand gets I believe 7 actual draft picks.

So I think a better way to go with this is to fantasize who those 7 people for the three male brands would be. Because going through everyone in the fed would be impossible.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the EAW DRAFT of 2017.   Imagine the EAW DRAFT of 2017. EmptyJune 3rd 2017, 7:55 pm

Interesting thread. I'd like to see Oasis, Robbie, and Senn's predictions.
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the EAW DRAFT of 2017.   Imagine the EAW DRAFT of 2017. EmptyJune 3rd 2017, 8:06 pm

Cage-Sama. wrote:

This is why no one wants to be your road buddy.
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the EAW DRAFT of 2017.   Imagine the EAW DRAFT of 2017. EmptyJune 3rd 2017, 8:45 pm

:whoa:
Moongoose McQueen wrote:
Cage-Sama. wrote:

Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the EAW DRAFT of 2017.   Imagine the EAW DRAFT of 2017. EmptyJune 3rd 2017, 9:16 pm

Cage-Sama. wrote:
Moongoose McQueen wrote:
Cage-Sama. wrote:

DC I'll roll out with you dawg
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the EAW DRAFT of 2017.   Imagine the EAW DRAFT of 2017. EmptyJune 3rd 2017, 9:38 pm

Nasir Moore wrote:
Cage-Sama. wrote:
Moongoose McQueen wrote:
Cage-Sama. wrote:

DC I'll roll out with you dawg
:rejoice:
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the EAW DRAFT of 2017.   Imagine the EAW DRAFT of 2017. EmptyJune 3rd 2017, 9:44 pm

I get drafted to Empire and get eaten alive by every woman on the roster.
Back to top Go down
Jon McAdams
Voltage
Voltage
Jon McAdams

Hailing From : England, United Kingdoms

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the EAW DRAFT of 2017.   Imagine the EAW DRAFT of 2017. EmptyJune 3rd 2017, 9:49 pm

If I got moved I would make it work to either Dynasty or Showdown, it could help me reshape my character. 

But I got a semi good thing going on Voltage and I love the smaller roster for the time being <.< more room to grow. that being said, I think some members of Sanitorium will get split but we'll see a big influx into Voltage from some Hall of Famers and Upper Midcarders
Back to top Go down
CM Bank$
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
CM Bank$

Hailing From : Capsule Corp

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the EAW DRAFT of 2017.   Imagine the EAW DRAFT of 2017. EmptyJune 4th 2017, 2:16 am

With the first pick of the 2017 EAW Draft, the EAW Showdown's select Lonzo Ball from the University of California, Los Angeles
Back to top Go down
http://huggintheblock.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the EAW DRAFT of 2017.   Imagine the EAW DRAFT of 2017. Empty

Back to top Go down

Imagine the EAW DRAFT of 2017.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1