Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 6 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 6 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The Compliment Game - Page 6 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The Compliment Game - Page 6 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The Compliment Game - Page 6 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The Compliment Game - Page 6 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The Compliment Game - Page 6 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The Compliment Game - Page 6 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Samuel Ufau

Samuel Ufau

Hailing From : Iowa
Status : A Warrior's one purpose is to fight for just cause not just because.

The Compliment Game - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 5:03 pm

Jake the Snake Nuff said I mean who uses Jake the Snake as a play by any more it is Awesome !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ryan Marx
Showdown
Showdown
Ryan Marx

Hailing From : London, England

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 5:09 pm

You're very active already, which is a good thing for a newcomer in my eyes. And from what I've seen around here, you seem like an alright guy so far, so hopefully you'll stick around and become a great addition to the roster.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 5:18 pm

Definitely in the top five for best promoers on SD and you continue to prove with great promos for every match you've been a part. Hopefully, your reign as NB Champ doesn't end till it becomes one of the best championship reigns in EAW.
Back to top Go down
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

Hailing From : Places

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 5:22 pm

Ryan: One of the absolute BEST newcomers to come to EAW. I mean this from the bottom of my internet heart, because I've faced you and I know what it's like to promo against a guy like you lol
But seriously, you are a World Champion, hall of famer, and at the same time an amazing friend. Good luck in the future!

Azumi: One of the nicest people on this fed, almost as close as Nobi. You've really improved with your promos and it's nice to see you doing well on Empire. Good luck in the future!
Back to top Go down
Ryan Marx
Showdown
Showdown
Ryan Marx

Hailing From : London, England

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 5:33 pm

@Azumi: You're always showing me support and I appreciate it so much. With how much your promos have improved over time, I hope you become a champion sooner rather than later, and continue to just be awesome with your amazingly cocky gimmick. Also, I love your current avatar.

@Lars: Seeing how much you've done here so far and how much you've improved from the PDG promos is so great. It was a joy to promo against you, and possibly one of the most difficult matches I've had so far in my career. If you keep that up, you're sure to go far, and I can't wait to see what you do since you have a lot of time ahead of you. Plus your GFX are always on point, and you're just an awesome presence all around.
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 6:10 pm

I've said it before, but I'll say it a thousand more times. You continue to impress me. Your promos are great and honestly you have such a bright future here! I hope you have a long and eventful reign with the New Breed title, it was something you truly earned. I hope to work with you in the future as well, you have an interesting character and an amazing base for it!
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 6:51 pm

The future of the Vixens division set to become a future Hall Of Famer
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 6:54 pm

You're a wonderful GFXer, Fantastic Promoer, You have an amazing pic base anf character, your personality is one of a kind, AND you're stepping up in the match writing game. That speaks for itself, brody you got it all (or are well on your way to having it all)

And crash you damn ninja, you're a cool guy to talk to and an absolute talent, you've earned all you've got and then some.
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

Hailing From : Jacksonville, Florida

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 7:11 pm

One of the coolest dudes on the chat!
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 7:23 pm

You've got some abilities as a promo writer and it's really cool to see you as a member of Wolvesden.
Back to top Go down
ThatChapChristo
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThatChapChristo

Hailing From : Buffalo NY

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 7:28 pm

You're just so awesome and I'll probably gush over you til this fed shuts down.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 11:09 pm

I always say this to you but you are truly one of my favorites on the site. I love the promos and how kind you are to everyone on here. AND OH YEAH!! WELCOME BACK!!! I'm so happy to see you back and ready to go. Much luv dude.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 11:49 pm

always a joy to see you on the threads, promos, and chat
Back to top Go down
ThatChapChristo
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThatChapChristo

Hailing From : Buffalo NY

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 17th 2017, 12:05 am

You're just an overall good dude, we should probably chat more
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 17th 2017, 1:39 pm

Glad to have you back man. I am sure this new bio you'll post will have that trailer promo make more sense.
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 17th 2017, 3:40 pm

You're a pretty cool person ooc, very chill.
Back to top Go down
Samuel Ufau

Samuel Ufau

Hailing From : Iowa
Status : A Warrior's one purpose is to fight for just cause not just because.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 17th 2017, 3:44 pm

I hear your pretty Bad Ass so far seems that way but I reserve the right to pass judgment at a later date ......also you pic base is hot Smile
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

Hailing From : Jacksonville, Florida

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 17th 2017, 6:22 pm

You're enthusiastic.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 17th 2017, 6:56 pm

You fight for what you believe in. I don't always agree, but I respect it.
Back to top Go down
Irónico
Voltage
Voltage
Irónico

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 17th 2017, 7:04 pm

You get a lot of unwarranted shit, but you just get on with it and produce what is a genuinely enjoyable show in Voltage. As much as I love Brian, Matt and Senn, I'd love to see what you'd do with either of my characters someday.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 17th 2017, 7:10 pm

A damn good talent I'm happy you've gotten some good already and if the chance ever came up I'd love to work with you again
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 17th 2017, 8:59 pm

One of the nicest guys I've met till date... You and Nobi are really shining examples to all of us and along with your great range as a writer, you can win that Singles Title that alluded you in your first run.
Back to top Go down
Terry Chambers

Terry Chambers

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 17th 2017, 9:22 pm

Cool to have a conversation with and one of the coolest people here.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 17th 2017, 9:26 pm

You're someone who I find myself rooting for quite often, and someone who -- real life setbacks be damned -- does his best to churn out good promos. I feel like, if you keep it up, 2017 could be a really amazing year for your character. You're someone who's easy to talk to OOC, and a hell of a lot of fun to talk sports with. You're patient as well (luckily for all the people who throw wife/kids-centric shade your way) and you take a lot of shit in stride. Just a good dude overall and a huge asset to this community.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 17th 2017, 9:29 pm

@Terry solid talent, Aguy who I truly respect

@Aria One of the first friends I made here, you have always been kind and respectful to me, and I wish you nothing but the best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next