Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

5 - EAW Promoz! - Page 30 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

5 - EAW Promoz! - Page 30 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
5 - EAW Promoz! - Page 30 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
5 - EAW Promoz! - Page 30 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
5 - EAW Promoz! - Page 30 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
5 - EAW Promoz! - Page 30 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
5 - EAW Promoz! - Page 30 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
5 - EAW Promoz! - Page 30 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Logan"MachineGun"Burgess

Logan

Hailing From : Your Mom Pussy
Status : All men bleed the same so no need to be scared of them

5 - EAW Promoz! - Page 30 Empty
PostEAW Promoz!

EAW Promoz!

5 - EAW Promoz! - Page 30 NaHnvEN

Here you can write promos about shows, Elitists, Vixens, matches, debuts, or just do some character development. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

Last edited by Darth Lannister on April 13th 2017, 2:17 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Singularity)
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! :: Comments

Amelie Larrieux
Re: EAW Promoz!
Post February 22nd 2017, 7:59 pm by Amelie Larrieux

The scene opens up inside the Mediolanum Forum just outside the major metropolitan city of Milan, Italy. The ladies of Empire were sure to put on one hell of a show this week and the show was just about sold out. It was just about call time and the ladies were still trickling into the arena and finding their locker rooms. One woman who had arrived early enough to get herself some prime real estate in the locker room was Bordeaux born Amelie Larrieux. There had been something different about her since Empire would be having a couple of shows around Europe. Some people were calling it cockiness and others were calling it pure joy to be back someplace that she was familiar with. Whatever it was started causing Amelie to act in a way that she hadn’t before and perform on a whole different level than she had before.

Amelie was walking along the backstage hallways of the arena, her sky-high black Christian Louboutin heels clicking and clacking against the dark gray concrete floor. She was exuding confidence as she pranced down the hallways like it was a runway and Milan fashion week with one hand on her hip and the other swinging freely at her side. She was on her way to meet with a reporter for a spots website based in Milan, a person she was familiar with from her brief tenure with a Milanese semi-pro soccer team. So when Amelie finally caught up with the guy, she smiled and exchanged a friendly greeting as they sat down across the table from each other. He had a pad with questions laying in front of him as she folded her hands on the top of the table.

Giorgio Rossi
Ah Amelie! You look as wonderfully beautiful as the day you broke the nose of that other player. You know I still have a video of that day… in case you ever want to relive the day when you got booted.

Amelie Larrieux
Oh Gio, you are too funny! Maybe someday I’ll have to watch that video again. I had a bit of a Zinedine Zidane moment when he head-butted that guy in the World Cup final. Now, I don’t mean to sound too pushy but I have a lot I need to get done before I compete tonight. So if you don’t mind can we get this underway.

Giorgio Rossi
Sure thing for perhaps my favorite right hook thrower.

Giorgio and Amelie both laughed a little bit as Amelie shifted her weight in her seat.

Giorgio Rossi
First of all my dear Amelie… How does it feel to be back in Europe after spending a lengthy amount of time in the United States? Don’t tell me you didn’t miss it.

Amelie Larrieux
Of course it feels good to be back. There’s a certain je ne sais quoi that just gives me a happy feeling inside. And you know me… there’s not much in this world that I like besides the chaos and carnage that I can cause inside of the ring. Just take a look at what I’ve done the past few weeks.

A twisted smile slowly encroaches its way onto Amelie’s face as she sat back against the chair, crossing her legs at the knees.

Giorgio Rossi
Now, last week you secured a win for you and Madison Kaline in a tag team match against Sin Nombre and Megan Raine. Over the past few weeks, you and Megan have pretty much been at each other’s throats. I’m guessing it feels good to be past all that.

Amelie Larrieux
To be honest I was getting really sick and tired of all the bullshit coming from the mouth of that little British tart. So last week… I finally snapped and attacked her as she made her way down to the ramp. She deserved everything she got and honestly, she wouldn’t have helped her partner anyway. I had to prove to her that I’m a rising star on my way to being the Empress of Empire while she’s just a stupid little peasant who begs for scraps. It felt good to slam her head into the LED board before I drove it into the steel flooring of the stage. It was a feeling that I’ve not experienced for a very long time. I forewarned everyone that I have quite the anger issue… and after weeks and weeks of doubting me… Megan got to experience first hand what happens when I get pissed off.

Giorgio Rossi
So I’m guessing you didn’t hear about Starr basically hitting on you during the commentary.

Amelie giggled a little bit as she tucked some of her platinum blonde hair behind her ear, licking her lips to moisten them a bit.

Amelie Larrieux
I didn’t hear it myself… but I heard about what he said. And sadly… I’m taken as most people know by now by a very handsome Dutch model named Dane. He’s got muscles that could make anyone go weak in the knees and I get to see him naked… something nobody else gets to see.

She winked at Giorgio as he scribbled notes down onto his pad.

Giorgio Rossi
It also looked like your partner Madison Kaline was making you mad last week. You two seemed to be on the borderline of going at it yourself.

Amelie Larrieux
Oh you better believe that I was very, very close to giving her the same treatment that I gave Megan. It literally made me believe that people around here really can be quite dense… especially if their name begins with the letter ‘M’. So I tagged myself into the match but I don’t care if you have beef with someone if I want into the match because you obviously are not getting the job done… you tag me in or I will destroy you utterly. And she called my accent ugly. It’s not my fault she’s some uneducated backwoods country bumpkin. Elle n'est rien de plus qu'une pute stupide qui n'est même pas assez digne d'essuyer mon cul.

Giorgio Rossi
So last week after you attacked Megan she attempted to mount a comeback and came in halfway through the match.

Amelie Larrieux
That bitch just doesn’t know when to give up. But she learned that you can’t keep me down. She thought that she had it in the bag when she tried to pin me. Madison breaking up that was perhaps the only really good thing she did during that match… but only because she saved us from suffering a defeat at the hands of those two good for nothings. Megan’s fault is that she wasn’t slick enough to do what I did. I am the true hero of the match because I did what I had to so that Megan would be in the perfect position for be to drive her head into the mat.  When I heard the bell ring after I pinned Megan after all these weeks… oh that was sweet bliss.

Giorgio Rossi
Well this week you’re facing your tag team partner from last week. Are you happy about this?

Amelie Larrieux
I don’t care who they want to put in front of me… I will take them on regardless. But to answer your question, yes I am happy about facing Madison this week because quite honestly… she needs to have her ass kicked for the crap she tried to pull last week. Especially because she tried to deny me access into the match because she apparently has issues with Sin Nombre. Look, I don’t give a damn if you have issues with someone that we’re facing and you’re not doing a good enough job in putting that person away and trying to get a pin… you better tag me in and I will gladly show you how to properly get the job done. She’s not worthy enough to face me but hey, if you want someone to show you what it’s truly like to have the caliber of talent for being a role model… I will gladly show you. That was directed towards Madison by the way.

Giorgio Rossi
Noted…

Amelie tried to grasp a peek at Giorgio’s notepad as he continued to scribble notes furiously upon the pad… nearly filling up the first page.

Giorgio Rossi
Do you think that Madison Kaline is going to try and play some mind games with you this week.

Amelie Larrieux
Pfft… she can try. Madison is really starting to rank up there with Megan Raine and Laura Laine. She’s just one giant run on sentence, a bunch of hot air that doesn’t seem to end.  I don’t care if she’s a former Vixen’s champion or who’s she’s defeated… that means nothing to me. I’ve beaten people before too. In my debut match I took on April Song and Autum Raven. And last week I helped us defeated Sin Nombre and Megan Raine when I pinned Megan in the middle of the ring. Now before you ask, yes I’ve heard about her promo and with what I just said… Megan should really do research and know her facts before she opens that trap of hers. Because what she said just made her sound like a bonafied idiot. I’m beyond ready to face Madison and like I said earlier… I will gladly do the same things to her that I did to Megan Raine last week… bashing her head into the LED board and slamming it into the steel floor. Madison is really starting to make me mad. I honestly think she’s just mad because I was the one who pinned Megan in our match last week and while I was doing that Sin Nombre was making her look like a little bitch on the outside of the ring. I am not quite sure because I didn’t pay attention… I was too busy getting work done in the ring to give a damn what was happening outside the ropes. But from what I’ve heard this week Megan really likes to throw a bunch of random things together and calls them facts when the real fact is that she’s too ignorant to know the truth. While I keep rising up higher and higher with the likes of Elena Miles, she’s going to be standing back and just watching. It’s jealousy that is making her say these things… jealous and fear because she knows that I’m going to surpass her and leave her choking on my dust. I’m no French bimbo… I’m a French woman who isn’t afraid to get down and dirty… break a nail and bash in skulls.

Amelie’s lips started to twist up in the corners as her signature smile began to creepily make itself visible.

Giorgio Rossi
You sound pretty confident heading into your match with Megan… I’m sorry Madison. Aren’t you worried that people are going to start mistaking your confidence for cockiness?

Amelie Larrieux
Oh Gio… you should know me by now. I’m not worried about anything that other people think about me… I never have. So what if I’m cocky… it’s worked for me thus far so I don’t see the need to do anything to change. No as for Madison and her jealousy… the only thing I can do is what I do best and kick her ass. She might think she’s going to give me a reality check and hit me with her silly little clothesline… but I will be ready for her with one hell of a hard Migraine. I will hit her with it so hard that even her ancestor’s our going to be dizzy and she’ll wake up in the hospital with a major concussion. Madison Kaline has gone and pissed off the wrong person and for that she is going to pay. She might be the mistress of death but I am the empress of pain and I could never be afraid of someone who looks like they could get blown away in a windstorm. It’s not going to be too hard for me to snap that ugly red head in half and leave her in a broken heap in that ring. If I have to bash her ribs with a pipe I will. If I have to grind her face along the ring steps… I will. I’m not afraid to do whatever I have to so that the job gets done. And once again I will be stealing the win away from her. If anyone is going to be leaving Milan embarrassed as all hell… it’s going to be her. She seems a bit too preoccupied with Sin Nombre anyway.

Amelie starts to twist her hair around her freshly manicured finger as the gray haired Italian guy kept writing things down. When he was done, he looked up at Amelie with a smile on his face as she sat there with pure confidence. The two of them stood up and shook hands.

Giorgio Rossi
Well that is all that I have for you. Next time you’re in town my wife wants to cook you a meal for teaching our daughter how to play soccer.

Amelie Larrieux
Oh she is too sweet and I will have to take you up on that offer. See you around Gio.

With a smile on her face, she bid Giorgio adieu and smiled as he walked away. When he had disappeared she turned on the balls of her feet and headed off in the direction of her locker room to change for her match as the scene faded out to black.
TLA
Post February 22nd 2017, 7:06 pm by TLA
KEEPIN’ THAT MOVE ON GAME STRONG

TLA wakes up in an alley outside Korakuen Hall and wipes off trash and weed from his Miami Heat jersey. TLA stands up knocking over a garbage can as a cat jumps out hissing as it runs down the street. However, the cat is captured by a Japanese chef who quickly takes it inside his restaurant as it howls in fear. TLA collects the weed from his jersey as he rolls his blunt back up because he ain’t about to waste that shit.

TLA: Where the schmidt am I? Why are there Asian bitches everywhere? Am I in the Poon Palace? Nah wait that’s the sky I must be outside. Oh shit I can’t read anything! It’s like I be in high school all over again! Nah wait homie… that ain’t Spanish that ain’t even English. That’s some crazy ass Mongolian type letters up there. I got no idea what that shit be sayin’ at all. It’s like that’s a completely different language. It’s got me all fucked up I even be using Kelly Hackenschmidt’s lame ass catchphrase now. Has my life really fallen this low?

TLA begins to chief on his joint as he coughs on the nasty ass weed mixed with Japanese alley trash.

TLA: Awww yea nah homie my life ain’t that low. My life be high as fuck. Imma go find my lowrider if the Yakuza ain’t taken it already. Then imma cruise on down to the Poon Palace cuz you know we got it bouncin’ hard right here in Tokyo. Land of the risin’ sun motherfuckers but that ain’t all that be risin’ when them Asian bitches come rollin’ thru. Awwww yea it’s yo boi TLA up in here reppin’ with the intensity and electricity of all mah outTLAwz and husTLAz straight outta Tokyo! Yo I just fuckin’ slept in the ring at Korakuen Hall. My review is mixed, I approve that the turnbuckle paddings in Japan are full length for maximum comfort, however I don’t approve of waking up outside after security throws you out. But I am willing to forgive them for that shit cuz they ain’t even took my weed, and this some bomb ass weed holmes, and they left mah wallet. I even got the wallet I took from the Korakuen Hall receptionist in here, they ain’t even took that back. 

TLA counts the money as he is excited by the large numbers printed on the yen.

TLA: Honestly, I am impressed by Japan so far. I been here before but this a special time for me cuz I be all up in that struggle. My career ain’t been goin’ so well, but ever since I landed here in Japan I just ain’t given no fucks. I mean I could bitch and cry about how Xavier Williams whipped my ass or how Jamie O’Hara whipped my ass, or how Drake Jaeger robbed my ass blind of my title. But I ain’t ‘bout that life. When you travelin’ all over the world and livin’ out yo dream it really puts shit in perspective. Cuz I still be standing still. They may have won that battle, but the guerra still be ragin’ hard. The Realest Revolutionary lives on to continue dat TLA Revolution. Cuz change be comin’. These old ass motherfuckers like Jacob Senn and Jamie O’Hara and Xavier Williams think they run shit. But they time gonna be up soon, and my time gonna be takin’ over. When I took on Xavier Williams he told me the harsh truth may be that I just ain’t good enough to main event Dynasty, and then he beat me and honestly I thought for a second after he pinned my ass in that ring, that he just might be right. But fuck that thought, I ain’t givin’ up, I ain’t no pussy, and I sure as fuck am good enough. I am the fucking Sexual Panther, the god damn Mexican Mutilation Machine, and I still be that dawg King Kale don’t yall ever forget! 

TLA pounds his chest as he looks directly into the camera.

TLA: And imma keep doin’ how I do. Imma bring all that Poon Palace pussy to Dynasty, and we gonna throw ourselves a fuckin’ fiesta. Kelly Hackenschmidt and TLA ‘bout to throw down but I ain’t gonna call his ass sir unless he beat my ass. Cuz I don’t call no man sir. Fuck that authority I be back on mah swag. I be rollin’ and if lil hoppas wanna fuck with me they ‘bout to learn what shit be when they come at the EAW Franchise! You gonna get got ese… Ain’t got no shame about it! See it’s time to end all this negativity yo. Keep that shit positive. Free the fuck outta TLA mind. Cuz I just can’t help that shit. All I do is shine! And my shinin’ gonna be more blindin’ than Laura Laine’s polished white ass be in the locker room showers. Kelly be puttin’ a ring on it and lockin’ down that poon for life. Just hope homie know what he givin’ up. He still welcome up in the Poon Palace and for that matter so is Laura Laine! Yo you thought the Poon Palace was just for lonely ass single dudes? Nah vato, the Poon Palace don’t discriminate!

TLA pulls out a flyer and holds it up to the screen.

TLA: Yo I want everyone to come check out the Poon Palace’s newest feature, exclusively for couples! Yo we know that sometimes marriage can get boring. You be all up in the same pussy day in and day out and soon it starts to lose its charm. But we got yo ass covered! Cuz we can get you that new and refreshed pussy that you need, while yo fiance be gettin’ dicked down by that new and refreshed dick that she need. It’s a win win situation and it ain’t cheatin’ if you both doing it! At the Poon Palace we committed as fuck to making sure yo marriage commitment be as committed as possibly to committin’ that hardcore fuckin’ just the way you wanna commit to it! 

TLA puts the flyer away as he pulls out a can of spray paint and begins tagging up the alleyway.

TLA: Yo Kelly don’t think I be underestimatin’ yo culo mi amigo. I know that you been makin’ them waves all over Dynasty for some time now. You and yo homie Finnegan ain’t ridin’ them waves cuz you too busy makin’ yo own waves baby. And yo ass actually beat Drake Jaeger even if that shit was countout, and you ain’t happy with that shit. I ain’t beaten Drake neither even if he had to cheat to win. But yo shit might be cliche but if you ain’t cheatin’ you ain’t tryin’ so I can’t hold that shit against that fuckboi gringo. I’m sure he weeaboo ass be livin’ it up here in Japan and that’s exactly what I intend to do myself. I ain’t gonna let no losses hold me back, my move on game too strong. The bitchin’ be over, recognize that real and toss that salt over yo shoulder to get rid of them salt demons. The Now Era be right fuckin’ now and if Sebastian Monroe wanna give me shit, then I gotta go through Kelly Hackenschmidt to get to it.

TLA tags on the wall “TLA estaba aquí como Godzilla destruyendo la ciudad de Tokyo 305 STR8 REPPIN’”.

TLA: Ay weyito Kelly mayne you be showin’ me that respeck so I be throwin’ some of that shit right back at yo ass in return. Y’all got that wrestlin’ in yo blood straight outta that Hackenschmidt family yo. But to be totally honest I don’t give a fuck if you some blue blood fifth generation wrestler or some shit, cuz it ain’t gonna be yo bisabuelo I be in the ring with. It’s gonna be yo modern day ass goin’ one on one against someone who wouldn’t have even gotten a shot back in yo papi’s day. Ain’t shit done changed. You want to be EAW Undisputed Tag Team Champion homie, imma wish you and yo crew all that luck in the world, but don’t think that’s gonna stop me from throwin’ hands on yo ass in that ring. Cuz imma be flyin’ more than Dynasty been flyin’ ‘round the world, I got that lucha libre style mastered, but I been down before and I ain’t never been out. I be straight off them streets don’t think I ain’t willin’ to brawl with yo ass. I will fuck you up worse than you gonna have to fuck Laura up with the pimp hand when she stop makin’ yo ass them good sandwiches. 

TLA blows smoke across his tag as he smiles at his work.

TLA: Awww yeah better graphics right there then the shit EAW puts on their posters. I be willin’ to sacrifice my blood, sweat, and tears for this industry simon. I even be sacrificin’ my sanity for this shit. But that’s the one thing they ain’t gonna take away from me no longer. Nah they ain’t gonna get inside my head and turn me loco. They can put me down but imma just be movin’ the fuck on and goin’ on to prove just why I be the greatest luchador to ever step foot in an EAW ring. The fact is none of them losses even leave a fuckin’ stain on my career for 90% of the cabrones back in that locker room. Cuz I be the fuckin’ gatekeeper, the homies who be goin’ thru me are the all time greatest, ain’t nobody else gettin’ through. You said you wanted me to be the guy to face off with Jacob Senn… Don’t give up hope yet homie… Cuz I sure as hell ain’t. You think you can beat me if you keep me grounded and locked to the ground… Imma prove that ain’t nobody can keep me down. Imma prove that you knock me down I just rise higher than ever before. 

Beast stronger. Feast longer.
Darkane
Post February 22nd 2017, 5:09 pm by Darkane
"Lights Out" Reasonable Doubt #2

Reasonable Doubt was inching closer and closer to fruition and many superstars are unleashing verbal hell. The anger is rising as we do get closer and inevitably it will all come crashing down. Like an apocalypse. Darkane, the Graveworm himself is a part of this collective apocalypse. In fact, he's riding this apocalypse with a smile on his face and his enemies burning in away, creating sulfurous odors of decaying flesh, echoes of tormented screams and absolute horror.

--

The scene fades into a room drenched in black. It was deathly silent. But as the camera crept closer you could hear the distant sounds of an organ being played, it's tune was cryptic and foreboding. As if you were trespassing, or seeing something you shouldn't, or hearing something that should not be heard. There sat a hunched old man, violently playing the organ. He was smiling, but his teeth were chattering. One of his eyes was missing, which left a dark crater-like dent in his eye socket. His nails were long and ridged. He seemed to be in a trance as he played and played and played the haunting tune.

"I'm glad you could make it."

A voice to the left shattered the musical hypnotism that bled through the atmosphere. It was Darkane. An amber glow upon his face as seven candles were lit ablaze, dancing in the darkness. The flames were at home. Riding the candles like a cowboy.

"Welcome to the ceremony of Reasonable Doubt." Darkane walks slowly past the candles, eyeing each one with a narrow gaze.

"It's over for all of you. Lars, Chris, Theron, Danny, Jason, Scott, Jackson, and Kotaro. Your flames will be extinguished to a dull ember and then to ash. You will be left all alone down here. There will be no silver lining."

Darkane seemed to have a more serious walk and talk about him. He seemed concerned, but he wasn't. He was focused. He heard the words that have been spat back at him. It was time to shift into the fourth gear. No more games, no more lies, no more pulling the wool over the eyes of these naked sheep of who he will face at Reasonable Doubt. He will usher these sheep to slaughter. Slaughter of Darkane's own doing. Darkane is like camouflage. He can adapt to his surroundings and adapt to situations that seem all but destined for destruction. That's how he's lived the thirty years of his life. That's how he aims to win the number one contendership via the battle royal. It's every man for himself. Darkane takes that meaning to heart. Because it's a dog eat dog world and Darkane will feed a cannibalistic urge to absolute end his opponents. Each and every one of them.

"Theron. You've said I've achieved nothing? I've achieved more than you in EAW. What have you done thus far? Nothing. That's what. You don't have to speak to be perceived as an angsty pissant, your actions alone proved that. Even though you said I might be right upon your own twisted self-reflection. So which way are you going here? Do you not like what you see in the mirror all of a sudden? Do you see a clown? A joke?  Don't get me wrong, I'm overjoyed you took it on the chin, because you will again, when my laced up boots skull fuck you into oblivion. You're not a closed book, you're a magazine at a doctor's office that everybody reads to pass time until they're called upon. You're the newspaper people in the north tie into knots and feed the hungry flames. You mentioned that I'm edgy. Yeah, I suppose. I do enjoy living life on the edge, I think I've made that perfectly clear thus far, but as far as the bands you picked out? Get it right, I don't listen to mallcore. What a meager guess. I understand. You're under the radar and once you think you have popped up on it. Once you think it's your time to shine, there's always me, lingering around your light. Waiting to capture it and terminate it. I don't really give a rat's ass whether you feel belittled or overlooked. That's life. Get used to it. I'll answer your question, though. If I'm willing to walk into the flames of war and crawl back if needed be? I already have. Especially when you get in bad graces with some local gangbangers who held a pistol to your head, who not only sweat icy cold bullets with their fingers on the trigger but pull that very trigger in cold blood. That's war. I survived that. This war is different, though. This doesn't have guns, but it does have fists. And even though I can't shoot a gun real well, I can spread your blood on my knuckles like peanut butter and that's a good substitution in my book. I must give you a flew golf claps, bravo to the fact that you haven't made any guarantees, you're so calculated and methodical, a patient man. Please, I've lost a lot in my life. I know what defeat is, it sucks. But what do you want me to say? Well if I lose, oh well, here's an invisible participation trophy. No, I say go big or don't go at all. I'm aiming for the stars and I'm sure I'll meet you on my way there and I'll just mule kick you into a black hole where you will be surrounded by suffocating blackness. Be gone."

Darkane heaves back and blows the first candle out.

"Hey, Kotaro. It's my displeasure to see you again. As you limp into Reasonable Doubt, a broken man, with an equally broken sister. I want you to think about the pain that you're enduring. I want you to ask yourself is it worth it? I've fought Darkane once. I didn't back down. I got hurt and hurt badly. Is it worth shortening my career for this? I hope you say yes. I really hope you do. Because I will finish what I started on Showdown. I'll go after the other leg. I'll go through every body part, like dominos falling until you're a heap of meat chunks. But you have a certain fire about you. Just like the flames on this candle that wave at me this very moment. It's too bad that all of the heroic endeavors that you plan on doing at Reasonable Doubt will inevitably succumb to me. I don't plan on letting you out of my sight. And even if I do get eliminated. I won't leave Madison Square Garden without a piece of you. And that's what I want. A piece of you to hang on my mantle. Of some weakling that thought he could hang with this leather coated reaper. But he couldn't. He failed. Just like Jackson Black and Ryan Savage. Goodbye.

Darkane inches to his left, blowing out the second candle rather harshly.

"Chris Elite, I want you to pay attention boy. My name is Darkane. And it's a name you will remember come Sunday. You best know my name. And don't slip up again when you address me. I know in your little pea brain that it's hard for you to put words together. I'm not an elephant in the room. I'm a fucking mammoth. A mammoth that will asphyxiate everything you stand for. Did you honestly dare to compare me to that sack of shit Terry Chambers? Ha, blasphemy. It doesn't matter what credibility he has, the thing that matters is I own a piece of him. Just like Kotaro Gin. His blood is on my hands and it has a unique tang to it. But when you take a whiff. It's pretty repulsive I must say. You say I don't scare you but I beg to differ. I think I terrify you. I'm akin to a monster under your bed. Why? Because mommy said there isn't a monster under your bed and you're just having a nightmare. When in fact, in this reality. The monster comes crawling out from the festering blackness and tears you apart. Limb from very limb. I will drag you across that ring and you will remember the name Darkane. And if you don't. Well.."

He blows out the third candle ominously.

"Danny Stone. How often do the weak turn to the darkness? A better question is, how often do the weak turn to the light? And get nothing. They get the door slammed into their very maws. Their hopes and aspirations shattered in a mere instant. I've never turned to the darkness, I am the darkness. I bleed black. And I will bleed this Sunday that's a guarantee, but so will you and when the black and red bloodlines are drawn. Will see if Dia floats down from the sky and crashes Reasonable Doubt with his almighty glory that you think he has, but in reality, you know that Dia or your God would be foolish to pick sides. I'd imagine he would want a fair fight. You don't need to bring the powers of Dia. Because there are none. Dia will watch from above and cackle, slap his knee and say: This guy. He believes in me. But I will not change fate. I do not interfere with destiny. It's too bad. Because destiny is begging to be changed on your end. When I unleash every last drop of evil unto you. Dia will not save you. It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness. You know that. You've been through tribulations that have tried to weaken you. Your pub burning down. Your foolish acceptance of Dia. I've yet to meet him. Why? Because he is a fairy tale. It doesn't matter how much you believe and how much faith you hold in that son of a bitch. When the dust clears and you're reaching up, a beaten down and battered man. The only thing that will come down from the sky above. Is my boot upon your throat. And if Dia casts an almighty lightning bolt, a bolt that shocks me to the core. Then maybe I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that Dia does exist. But to me. You just spew holy poison. The darkness will shine through me. Surrounding Danny Stone and the idea of Dia in a whirlwind, a tsunami of sin. I will wrap around you and the dream of Dia and inject the hatred of mankind into your very veins. By the time I'm done, Danny Stone will spit on the faith of Dia and to it, he will renounce."

He blows out the fourth candle, knocking over the stand that held the candle.

"Scott Rosario? Heh."

He blows out the fifth candle.

"Jackson Black. I knew you'd be afraid to show your face. You bleed fear. Fear of yet another demolishing at my hands. That's what's expected of you, though. I don't think you should even bother up showing. If you know what is good for you. I think that would be a colossal mistake. Because as soon as you enter that ring, in one fluid motion, you'll be going over the top rope and crashing down onto the floor. Poof."

And the sixth candle, gone, the organ still humming in the background.

"The same can be said for Jason Kruger. A man that is built like a beast. A man that should be running rough shot all over this place, but instead is nowhere in sight. Hiding away from the reality that he may have bullied men in Romania, but here in America we're a whole different breed of animalistic savages."

Gone with the wind, the seventh candle.

"I'm saving the worst for last. Yeah, that's you, Lars. I stated before and quite adamantly that I don't want to be on your "level". A level that is insignificant and irrelevant. You're right about one thing. I am attached to you. Like a blood-sucking leech on a fresh arm. I'm in your head. Taking comfort in the fact that I know that when the bell rings. Your ass is mine. I'm going to mutilate you, Lars. That's what you don't seem to grasp. Yeah, I beat three nobodies, but those three nobodies were bloodthirsty and wanted my head on a silver platter. Just. Like. You. You're not scary, you're in over your head. And it seems to me you always have been. By the looks of it, you won't change. So I'll have to force you to change. You will drop down to your knees and plead incessantly for mercy. Too bad you won't get any from me. You can deny it all you want. I've earned my way here. I've beaten ravaged three men. You know who didn't earn it? The likes of Danny Stone, Theron, and a bunch of other newcomers in this match that hasn't even gotten a cunt hair close to the taste of victory. Why? Because they're failures. Just like you. Just like your dismal illusions that I'm supposed to be this guy who is a promising prospect. Give me a break. This isn't the MLB. I'm not at a scouting combine. You should have known when you've seen me on your television screen, preaching hatred and living a misanthropic lifestyle. What you see is what you get. And what you see is your demise. I will overpower you. I will outsmart you surely. I will win the mental chess game. I know I can't overpower you physically. You're a behemoth. Just not in the brains department. Clearly. I don't want to be like you, Lars. I don't want to go to the gym with my protein bars, and pump iron at the speed of light. Because that's not who I am. You're not an influence to anybody, well, maybe the occasionally musclebound meathead who wants to become a gym rat. Whooptie doo. There's a saying by Oscar Wilde and it goes like this: Be yourself, everyone else is already taken. I live by that, and whether you accept it or not. Is not my concern. My concern is whipping your ass from pillar to post and dropping you over that top rope, just like every other hungry superstar in this battle royal. You thick fuck. And the only thing people will be chattering loquaciously about Lars Grier after the match is,

He pauses staring a hole in the camera.

"lights out."

He blows out the final candle and vanishes within the darkness.
Empress Madison
Post February 22nd 2017, 3:00 pm by Empress Madison
Empire Promo

"There are tons of French bimbo’s like you in this world, but there is only one Madison Kaline"

With each day, I get stronger, not just physically but mentally, with each day that passes the dark cloud that hung over me, continues to disappear, the day gets just a little brighter.  As much as I despise Sin Nombre, I applaud her for making me stronger, I applaud her for waking me up in a sense, she made me realize that, not only do I have a huge target on my back, because let’s face it I am the very best woman wrestler on this planet, so therefore everybody is going to try to knock me off a peg. Sin Nombre believes she is tough, but I can see right through her toughness, because when I look at Sin Nombre, mask and all, I see a woman who is afraid of her own shadow, I see a woman who is very self-conscious. What I see is a coward, people compare he likeness to me? (Madison laughs) Bitch please, I am the most dangerous woman in EAW, I brutally attacked Tarah Nova sending her to the hospital last year. I almost ended Aria Jaxon’s life at House of Glass, making her literally eat glass. I came from nothing and I was handed nothing, no short cuts, and here I am one of the greatest woman’s wrestlers of all time.  So the fact anybody would compare Sin Nombre to me is laughable, Sin Nombre has achieved nothing in her life, she walks around with a mask, because she is ugly, because she fears what people will think about her.  Sin Nombre is a sad excuse for a woman. But I, I represent woman to a tee, teenage girls look at me, and think damn I want to be exactly like Madison Kaline, when I am older, woman older than me, look at me and say shit why couldn’t I have been more like Madison Kaline when I was younger, and men, they look at their wives, their girlfriends, and think why aren’t you are pretty or as talented as Madison Kaline? I am a role model for everybody.

With one eye on Sin Nombre’s sneaky tactics, I still have to go out and compete on a weekly basis, last week on Empire, I teamed up with Amelie Larrieux, and to her credit she did pick up the victory for us, but this week, we are not partners we are opponents, and this week Amelie steps in the ring with someone she has never stepped foot in a ring with, you see Amelie, I am not Megan Raine, I am Madison Kaline, the former Vixens Champion, I have beaten the likes of Tarah Nova and Cameron Ella Ava, the only opponent you have ever beaten is Megan Raine, I mean come on sweetie, let’s face it, you are not ready to face someone like me. You are still in little league, and I am in the Major’s, swinging for the fences, making All Star teams, you get my gist though, you may have been impressive in your time here in EAW, but I am here to knock you off your high horse, I am the dream crusher.  After I am done with you, I will send you back to France or wherever the hell you are from. There are tons of French bimbo’s like you in this world, but there is only one Madison Kaline. So don’t think for one second that this match with me will be a walk in the park, don’t even think that you are going to waltz on in Milan Italy, and beat me one, two, three, not going to happen my darling.

I feel as if you need a reality check, and at Empire you will get that reality check, when I knock your head off, curtesy of my Afterlife clothesline, and then I will pin you, one, two, three, that is what will happen Amelie, and you will be embarrassed, because you will then realize maybe you aren’t as good as you may think you are. It doesn’t matter who I face, Sin Nombre, Amelie Larrieux, I am The Mistress of Death, I fight anyone who gets in my face, and people in this industry seem to have short memories, they seem to forget how dangerous and how talented I am, I seem to have gotten passed over these past couple of months, but as of his moment, I am no longer playing games anymore, no more poems, no more friends, no more, second guessing myself, I am exactly who I think I am, I have proved it, time and time again, and like I said I don’t care who my opponent is, Amelie will learn tomorrow and Sin Nombre, will soon learn when you mess with the bull you will get the horns.  
Drastik
Post February 22nd 2017, 11:02 am by Drastik
[The scene opens up to a plain image of a smiling boy in a photograph, propped up on an easel beneath a similar spotlight as before. There is no inscription or explanation anywhere, but it can be assumed that the boy in the picture is Drastik as a child. Drastik, meanwhile is nowhere to be seen in the shot. Very faintly, the same lyrics can be heard in the background, repeated over and over again, getting louder and louder before falling back into a hush as Drastik’s voice takes over to speak. He remains out of the shot, somewhere in the darkness surrounding the spotlight.]

Inadequate, feelin’ so unwanted,
Make him want to disappear.

I’ve found that in the face of being put in their place, most people make light of situations in this sort of Meta process where they make explicitly clear exactly what had been illuminated before. Maybe it’s the uneasiness of having someone see through a façade that isn’t as convincing as the person once thought it was. Maybe it’s lighthearted joking in the face of being exposed as something that they always believed would be tucked away, separate from what they’re doing, the lifestyle they chose. But when I watch this video package of Victor in his bedroom with body bags hanging from the ceiling, I don’t feel like this is something to laugh about by any means. I’m not sure that Victor feels the uneasiness or is being purposefully satirical because of what I said; I think he’s probably just an idiot. And when an idiot decides to offer up advice on how to make life decisions—on how I should go seek help as if that hadn’t been something that may have crossed my mind once or twice before—it would be equally stupid of me to listen to it. Maero talks of these visions and these dark thoughts like I should be impressed by the fact that he’s passing off being some whacko with zany daydreams. He repeatedly gives me examples of why he’s “more” than just dark because of the weight of sadness. Then why on earth should I listen to a word you’re saying? Sure, depression might mangle my self-confidence at times—it may rip the drive out of my chest like no loss in this industry ever could—but it doesn’t warp my perception of what’s going on around me, no. In fact, if anything, the reality around me becomes far clearer as it becomes more devoid of my emotions’ influence. While you focus so much on trying to offer your backhanded advice, your experiences, and your opinions on what I should do, what I think YOU need to do is listen to what I’m saying—I don’t need your help. And even if I did need some sort of help—if the kind of solace that you optimistically suggest is really out there—I know it wouldn’t be from some delusional fourth-string champion who’s stuck in the MySpace era of black-dyed hair and sillyband collections to cover up cut marks on your wrists. The wild, the zany, the “crazy” thing that you’re portraying is not who you are. You’ve just dawned the mask for too long and now you’re losing yourself behind it.

Who are you?

Sometimes I envy people like you—the people that get lost in their role, lost in their embellished character whether it’s in this workplace or another—because you don’t have to face up to the real problems. That’s what I was talking about before when I said I was more powerful than you because I’m more real than you, Victor. I don’t think I’ve got an edge because I lie awake staring at my ceiling some nights, unable to sleep because my brain won’t shut off. I don’t have an advantage over you because there are some days where I feel like I’m being dragged along by life no matter how much I lack the energy to even pick up my feet. I’m more powerful because I don’t get lost in who I’m supposed to be here, who people think I am. It’s got its downside, surely. For the sake of my mental state, it’s not the easier option. If I could be the super-human professional wrestler that dawns a mask and a cape and runs to the ring flailing around a t-shirt gun and telling boys and girls to drink their milk every morning for stronger bones, maybe I’d feel a little bit better. Maybe I wouldn’t feel what I feel if I did that every single week of my life and slowly felt myself being convinced by the role—having the line between who I am and what my character is become blurred. It’s easy. It’s fresh. It’s new. It’s what you’ve done, Victor. You’ve taken the person that you once were—good or bad—and written over it with this laughable edge-lord who has to give me backhanded advice on the process of seeking therapy while you cozy up around a bunch of body bags—why you have them, I have no idea. I look back to the days in my first year in this company, trying to buy into the super-hero that I was portrayed as—the super-hero that the fans believed me to be—and I wish more than anything that I could have bought into it just for a moment. But I couldn’t. Sure I accomplished what I accomplished, but I still vividly remember the night I won my first World Heavyweight Championship and felt nothing at all. I felt nothing kneeling down in the ring, looking at it. I felt nothing going to the back and being patted on the back, being assured, “This is the start of something great, RRS.” I felt nothing standing at my hotel balcony trying to stomach a smoke to just feel something at all. That’s not me, Victor. I have constantly been searching for something that fulfills me, that pumps me with enough life to compensate for the years of lifelessness I’ve felt here or anywhere else. You focus on that—and I understand it considering it was something I brought up—but that isn’t the issue that affects you. That’s an issue that affects me. What affects you is the other part of that story, where regardless of how beaten down by my depression I am, I was still able to dominate at every level, in every era that Elite Answers Wrestling has been a part of. Despite the weight of my sadness, I’m still the five-time world champion that has turned this company on its head more times than anyone else. I’m still the man who has pushed his way through to headline the biggest events—Pain for Pride included—and play the role of super-hero in spite of feeling like I was less than human. I’m still the man who, to this day, pushes past everyone around me, everyday wrestler to wild, over-the-top edge-lord, mascara included, to do things like represent our brand at King of Elite. I’m that person. So, Victor, instead of getting caught up in trying to talk me down from the edge of a building, maybe—just maybe—you should consider an alternative. Because for how pathetic you may think I am as a result of the sadness I bare, you’ll still fall to me.

And what’s that make you?

Inadequate, he is so unwanted,
Make him want to disappear,
From the fire calling,
Damn that is so unfair,
How could I care? How could I care?
How could I care?

[The lyrics play on, getting louder once more until they finally reach a peak and fall back down into a hush again. They eventually disappear, as does the light that illuminates the picture on the easel. Drastik does not appear. Neither does the familiar white text that would conclude this video package. It instead ends abruptly in the black.]

SAIL
ThePizzaBoy
Post February 22nd 2017, 10:39 am by ThePizzaBoy
The camera opens on PB standing in the middle of the ring in a dark arena with a spotlight shining down on him being the only source of light.  He stares downward, letting the light hit the back of his head as the shadowy void obscures his face.

"Here I stand, surrounded by Tiberius Jones' biggest fans within the center of his kingdom.  I stand in the spotlight that he fought for.  I stand in a spotlight that he's tried to steal away from me on countless occasions.  I stand with the knowledge that despite what any stipulation states Tiberius Jones will never leave me alone unless it benefits him, just as I know that despite what silly hat with bells on it or stupid bow tie he looks to put back on me that I'll never be his loyal subject even if I'm put in a fool's suit.  I take this knowledge and realize that this is a no-win scenario for the two of us.  If you win I'll always be there behind you, waiting, watching, and plotting.  If I win you'll most certainly try to usurp the law that's been put down, again, unless it benefits you not to.  That's what you do.  You're a scofflaw who respects no title or authority.  That begs the question: why should I? Why shouldn't I rip that crown from your head when I win? Why shouldn't I take this cycle of corruption and violence that you created, turned into a brass ring, and then forged into a crown and claim it as my own? Why shouldn't I do what you've done to me on countless occasions and steal the one thing that matters most to you just to spite you? Yes Jonesy, the crown might not be on the line but make no mistake in thinking that I'll try my hardest to take it from you and complete this circuit of underhandedness by finally closing the gap that you've left open for me  to exploit."

PB lifts his face and stares up to the shining ethereal spotlight with a somewhat crestfallen expression on his face.

"That would just be completing the lemniscate and trapping the both of us in this endless battle until we die in wheel chairs, swinging at each other blindly before one of us croaks.  The sad thing about that picture in my head is that I see two very young men who could've been more if they hadn't taken every chance to spite one another sitting in those wheelchairs on the brink of death.  Win or lose, this will continue.  Win or lose, that will be us.  That's fine though.  I know you live your life in regret of your cowardly actions.  I know you despise the memory of being Judas' lackey, and that you revile his name for what you went through in sovereignty to it.  I wouldn't be surprised if you resented Drake Jaeger as well, but you're both stuck in the thick of it together too deep to let go of the one few tangibles left to cling desperately to. That's what I figure anyway.  You're both just two blind snakes coiled up around one another in a vat of quicksand, unaware that the other's thinking about swallowing the other whole the first chance he gets.  You're right.  There's no love between the two of you.  You're too cold blooded to love.  It makes me wonder where he falls within the Kingdom of the Great and Mighty Jo-Jo.  Maybe you haven't discussed it yet, but seeing as how you're the self-proclaimed Kim Jong Un of EAW I'd imagine there's only room for one of you at the top.  But that's neither here nor there.  That's just the usual Pizza Boy mind game that never works on you, even though I do legitimately wonder what this crown means for the two of you."

PB reaches into his pocket, pulling out his old bow tie.  He studies it with a blank expression on his face

"Maybe that's why you want me to be a fool again.  Maybe you desire the salad days of Drake and Jones bullying the new kid.  You know deep down that those times are over and think a bit of nostalgia before finally detaining Drakey cakes will ease your guilt when you seal his fate and add another regret to your career.  I know I'm one.  I know you fear me now, and that's something you can deny until you're shouting into the face of Armageddon, but we wouldn't be here in this dire situation if it weren't because of fear.  Even if you lose, everything's coming up Jonesy because I will honor that ban.  I make no bones about the fact that I'll relish in the forthcoming years where I don't have to look over my shoulder every time I get ahead in EAW...well, at least not because of you, but this strikes me as more of a winning scenario for you than it does me.  Now that the great and mighty Tiberius VD has infected a vessel at the top of the card he has an out when it comes to me getting revenge for everything he's cost me.  Seems convenient, but I made the stipulation and I stand by it..  Maybe you should reconsider yours considering the damage that a bumbling jokester like myself could 'accidentally' befall upon his king.  I mean after all, this is who you want isn't it?"

Pizza Boy holds the bow tie up to the camera before carelessly letting go of it and letting it fall to the mat.

"The best thing that could happen to the both of us is if this guy stayed dead and buried.  If he stays dead then the grudge dies and we both move on as the headliners that we've grown into instead of the jokes on the undercard bickering over me playing the fool entirely too well...but just in case, I have prepared a few jokes for you."

Pizza Boy reaches into his pocket and pulls out a few flash cards.  He clears his throat and croaks into the camera with a very deadpan Steven Wright-ish voice.

"Tell me if you've heard this one boss; A king and his servants walk into a pizza place.  The pizza boy asks 'what can I get you?'  The king says 'give me three pizzas, but stack them on top of one another.'  The pizza boy shakes his head and says 'oh no sir, we can't give you three', and the king says 'why?' and the boy says ' we don't serve the upper crust.' and then he hit the king with the Final Slice, and since the king didn't really have any trusty or loyal servants, no one did anything to stop him.  Do you get it?  Eh? eh?"

PB nudges the cameraman with his elbow, causing the cameraman to laugh uncomfortably and shove PB away.

"Okay, okay, how about a riddle? Jesters do riddles right?: A king and a nobody walk into a ring.  Nobody walks out with the crown."

The spotlight turns off, leaving the camera in silent darkness.
Ryan Marx
Post February 22nd 2017, 10:21 am by Ryan Marx
Reasonable Doubt Promo 2 – Victim of a Dead Movement

The scene fades in to reveal Ryan Marx standing up on a stage, a podium in front of him and a banner with the symbol of the Five Pillars hanging behind him. The EAW New Breed Championship sits on the podium, and  he is wearing a 'Make Showdown Great Again' badge on his jacket – a mocking gesture. He stands in a small meeting hall, which happens to be mostly empty save for the front row of seats. Twelve of them are occupied by people, all of whom have hidden their identities with their hoodies. Though this is no cult, as Ryan will tell you. He pays little attention to the figures as he stares down the camera, beginning his speech.

Honour and respect: two things Cody Marshall talks about and says I lack, when he himself has no hint of either in his being. I have already said that I have no respect for people who spread falsehoods, which is exactly what Cody is doing with his campaign of lies. He is making all these promises, none of which he will be able to keep, because he wants to fuel his own selfishness. I accept that my philosophy may come across as a very self-centred venture, but I am at least helping others see the light. You on the other hand, Cody, do all this for yourself and then have the gall to claim it's for 'the American people'. But the people don't need you. They don't need another false prophet, another follower of an old and tired religion. Nor do they need a man who had to be given his title shot – just think, you put all this 'hard work' in and yet you still didn't do enough to actually earn a shot on your own merit. No, you had to be given permission from me to have this match. I think that says enough about what your value is in EAW right now. Cody, I matter more than you do. I'm the New Breed Champion, and I have given this belt the legitimacy it failed to receive from previous holders. I'm the leader of the New Breed, and I am the voice of a belief system that will soon envelop the entirety of society. You are just someone who has mutated his own lack of honour and respect into a movement that will die at Reasonable Doubt.

If your imminent defeat on Saturday doesn't kill your whole campaign for undeserved glory dead, then your lack of thinking abilities will. You don't need to be one of the 'great minds' of the world to understand my philosophy, you just have to have a basic comprehension of English and the capability of listening – the latter of which I doubt you have, so I can see why you're making so many inaccurate judgements about my Five Pillars. Why do I fight? Well, you were half-right when you implied I fight for glory and fame, but it's not as simple as that. If you made yourself aware of my philosophy and previous statements, you would know that I fight for the future. I compete for influence so that I can forge the New Age. I am on a journey to enlightenment, and I am offering for people to join me and giving them the means to follow in my footsteps. To be quite honest, I don't give a damn about my Britishness, just as I don't care about your American values that you keep pushing forward. Both will soon be obsolete, and are already outdated. But I can see why you keep trying to paint me as someone I'm not: it's because I'm speaking the truth, and it's exposing your 'Doctrine of Dominance'. And when I poke holes in your magnum opus, I'm also pointing out every single flaw you have. Cody, you are completely misguided.

You think you're moving into the future, but instead you're sending everyone back into the past. Showdown doesn't need fixing – at least, it doesn't need your brand of 'fixing'. No, it needs me, and right now it's in a rather good position as I stand here, the New Breed Champion. If you really were better and more determined than I am, then why are you the challenger and I'm the champion? Why did you show no honour by attacking me, and then why did you have to be given your title opportunity? You are no leader. And you're definitely not the future. In fact, I don't even think you're the past, because the past left an impression on the present. You are nothing as you are now, just a misguided soul who thinks he can manipulate anybody and do whatever he wants. Well, on Saturday you won't be beating respect into me. I'll be the one beating my philosophy into you, and you will understand it all then. You will see what I mean when I speak about pain and enlightenment. God's going to cut me down? He already tried years ago and I survived. Your religion can't end me. In fact, it's me who will cut down God when my philosophy grows to the extent that it cannot be ignored. Saturday will be an example of that, when I dismantle the God-fearing man in you.

Ryan thinks over the next part of his speech, and scoffs as he remembers something his opponent had said.

If either of us is acting like a 'badass', it's you, Cody. You're the one masking your insecurities with a façade of fierceness, and it becomes so much more obvious when we take into consideration how you're trying to manipulate the EAW Universe. You're focussing on their instincts, appealing to their basic beliefs by spewing out all this nonsensical patriotism. You bring up your religion, your family, and your military past, all to try and make yourself seem like an 'American Hero'. But heroes such as those do not exist. It's a lie, just as the 'American Dream' is, and just as your false beliefs are. You're just a man, just flesh and bone and blood. You point to that military helmet like it's something to be proud of, when really it's just a symbol of your mortality. Not only did it protect your life, but it also protects this fabricated idea of Cody Marshall, the tough American Hero who is here to 'Make Showdown Great Again'. You are no hero. All you are is someone who felt so insignificant that they needed to prove they weren't. And yet, this story of inspiration that you've wrapped around yourself can still be seen through by the likes of me – someone intelligent, someone who can think for themselves. I still see all your anxieties. In fact, I see them more than anyone else. Why? Because I've dealt with my own. I've experienced insecurity, I know what it feels like to be incomplete. So when I look at you, Cody, I see what I used to be way back when. I see a man who is building up all these barriers to try and hide how fractured he really is. It doesn't work. Do you know what does?

Pure suffering. The kind that I thrive on and deliver unto others. It was what turned me from an insecure man into a strengthened idol, the kind that will go on to lead the future. I'm not just talking about physical pain like you seem to be, Cody. I mean true suffering. Mental exhaustion, debilitating questions about your very life, and the feeling of inescapable dread. That is what forges figures like me. And it is what you will face at Reasonable Doubt. I will put you through what I experienced, so that you too can move on to becoming the hero you wish to be. Only you'll never be like me. I was silently taught since birth that I was meant to be more than any other man or woman in this world, and I will become what I deserve to be. Not through a birthright, nor through a right given to me by my nationality – I will become what I am meant to be through my journey to enlightenment, and my work in teaching others. Whilst you gain support and confidence through lies, I will gain it through speaking the truth – and when all is said and done, it is the truth that will remain standing whilst the lies fade away. Just as you will fade away once Judgement Day is over, and I will reign on as the New Breed Champion.

It's almost comedic, because I agree somewhat with what you have said. You do need to experience Hell in order to get to Heaven. That's the entire foundation of my philosophy. It's almost as if you don't pay attention to what I've said in the past. Nevermind, I know it must be difficult for someone as self-absorbed as yourself to listen to others. But you don't just need 'a little' pain. No, you need a lot, you need to suffer until you can no longer feel the torment. You need to carry the cross, be strung upon it, and then bleed until your veins run dry before you can feel enlightened. Despite your time spent serving your country in the Iraq War, despite all this hard work you've put into creating a congregation, you have no idea what real pain is. And that's the message I will give to you. I will demonstrate to you what actual suffering feels like. Is that clear enough for you, Cody? Do you understand now? I may be seen as a non-threat in your eyes, but when you are standing across from me, face-to-face – none of this surprise attack nonsense – you will fear me. You will see what you missed in my eyes when you attacked me at Showdown a couple weeks ago: unbridled rage and the knowledge that I will defeat you.

A pause as Ryan's face falls into a more serious expression.

My breaking point has already been reached. It was found a long time ago. Everything from then on has been nothing compared to it. If you think you can make me feel pain I've never experienced before, then you are more naïve than I thought. There's no breaking point for me now, no boundaries. It will be a fruitless exploration for you, Cody, because you can try whatever you want, but you will never discover my limit. Just as you will never be able to risk as much as I do. I will put everything on the line because I am confident that I will never lose it. The New Breed Championship will remain mine for as long as I determine, and my philosophy will never die. I can risk both because they fall under my control. If you think I'm just a gambler like you, you're mistaken. I'm the dealer, and I can see every single card in the deck. I know exactly what I must do to succeed, and no one – especially not someone like you – will derail my plan. On Saturday, you will only get what I allow you to take, and that won't be much. You may like to think you're in control, but the harsh reality will soon hit you, and you'll realise just how little power you have when you confront someone as influential and omnipotent as me. I granted you this title shot, and I will make sure that it is used just how I want it to be: as an example of my power over the next generation.

You think you fight for something bigger? What's bigger than the future I fight for? My ambitions far outreach your own, and the best thing is that it doesn't cripple me. Like I said, you may consider your patriotism your greatest strength, but it is the easiest weakness to exploit. Do you know why? Because the people you fight for can be swayed. It doesn't take much to convince those who are patriotic such as yourself, considering they have very little ability to think for themselves. All these fans who chant for you, all those American people who support you, they can be convinced to do otherwise. And they will be persuaded once they see what I can do against you. They will see their supposed American Hero fall, and then they will look away from you and give you what you deserve: nothing. They'll all see you for what you are – even your family will see you for what you are. A liar, a simple man who has built up this image of himself that he cannot live up to. Then they will look at me, and see someone who can live up to what he claims to be and more. I will make them all realise that they can think for themselves, and when they are unleashed from the chains you and your fickle-minded patriotism has bound them in, they will no longer give you the ego boost that has gotten you to where you are now. Then what will you do, Cody? How will you function without weak minds to prey upon? Your confidence will be sapped, those 'USA' chants will die, and the source of your superficial power will be gone. The wind will be taken from your sails, and the 'Team Marshall' ship will sink.

Cody, you may have been in a physical war, but you will have never experienced the mental battlefield that I will put you through. If you think you came home from Iraq a changed man, then you won't even recognise yourself after Reasonable Doubt. You keep implying that I won't be able to go on if I were to be defeated on Saturday, but the truth is that I can go on forever. I am eternal, and no matter what you do to me, I will continue to work towards my vision for the future. Whilst the New Breed Championship is something I value, it is not the be all and end all of my career – I have my sights set on even greater heights, and I will use this championship for as long as I need to. Win or lose, I will still have all the foundations ready to build off of. You on the other hand? You won't even be able to deliver a sermon in your church once I'm finished with you, because all you'll be able to think about is the pain you suffered through at my hands. You'll look at your Bible and see lies, and you will think about me and see the truth. After Reasonable Doubt, your world will have been completely shifted thanks to me. I've altered more intelligent people than you, and I certainly won't let you slip through the cracks this Saturday.

So continue with your insults about my appearance, as they do nothing to tear me down. This body will die, but I will live on forever. Which is why I don't fear you. I am the transcendent figure that many aspire to be, and regardless of what you do to me at Reasonable Doubt, I will not be erased. I will live on through my followers, through my philosophy, and through this New Breed Championship. You on the other hand, you have the choice of two routes: you will either allow yourself to be subjected to the vicissitude I will force upon you, or you will mark yourself as another victim of the patriotism disease. Either way, be prepared to feel something you have never encountered before – indescribable pain, and overwhelming enlightenment.

The camera begins to glitch as Ryan takes a step back from the podium, raising his hands out at his sides with a smile on his face. Applause can be heard from the twelve figures who were watching silently. Cut to static. Fade to black.
Oyabun Gin
Post February 22nd 2017, 10:00 am by Oyabun Gin
I’m Sorry

“I...I’m sorry Nova. I’m sorry what big brother did to Cassidy. I was there for her...when she was still in the house after he left. I was the one that dressed her wounds. Soaked the blood up with the bandages, made sure that she wouldn’t hurt too much. She kept crying for you too, you know? She wanted you so badly. She wanted you to be there for her, to help her. And to take her home. I know why my brother did what he did. How he thought that it was all for the best. How...it might have been for the best if he awakened...The Killer. I don’t pretend to understand everything my big brother does. It’d be idiotic of me to imagine that. But I do know that I’m not like my brother. I also know that...I wear your shirts proudly around the house. I’ve watched every match you’ve competed in happily. I’m so happy that I get to face you again...I just wish it was under different circumstances. Because, I know how important these matches are for you. You want to destroy my family, to attack big brother for what he did to you and Vega. I get it. I do. I’m just sorry. I’m sorry because I’m going to be the one that blocks you in that path. I’m not going to just sit around and wait for chances to come, and this is my chance to take the Specialist title for myself. This is my chance. And you aren’t going to take it from me, Nova. No matter what I think of you...you’re standing in my way in that ring. And I’m a bit like my brother in this sense. No one stands in my way.

A little fact for you. I’m undefeated on Empire so far. Every match I’ve entered in, I have won. There hasn’t been any match that I’ve stepped foot in the ring that I haven’t dominated. I know how to fight, I know how to win. And me being one of your bigger fans, you should know that I know how you fight. I know how you like to grapple, I know that you’re favored thing is an all-out brawl. You won’t rest until I’m bleeding, and I won’t rest till you’re bleeding. That’s just our nature isn’t it? We just love to destroy our opponents. For me...you could say it’s in my blood. If I didn’t enjoy it, I wouldn’t be a Diemos. But, I learned a lot of that from you. I learned that you can’t pull your punches when it comes to a fight. Especially if you have respect for the person you are fighting. Because if you really respect them, you have to put your everything into beating them. You have to crush them down, so that they in turn gain respect for you. That’s what you have to do...so I have to do...I have to be like my brother to beat you. I have to leave you a broken and bloody mess on the floor if it means I’m going to walk out as a number one contender. If I’m going to walk out of Empire as number one contender, I have to put you through hell. And you’ve been through hell. If there’s one thing my brother taught me, it’s how to tell what people have been through by looking them in the eyes. So...I’ll put you through the kind of hell that you’re little sister went through. The kind of hell I saw in Vega’s eyes.

Her nightmares will mean nothing compared to the nightmares I put you through. I’ll leave you broken and shattered, Leader of the Vixen’s Division. The New Age Vixen. And I’ll do that because I want to see how broken you can become. I will...I...I can’t be like my brother. I can’t. I can’t do what he would do. But, I can ease your suffering. I’ll make you forget, Tarah. I’ll make you forget about what happened to Vega. Because, I’ll drown you in pain. I’ll make you forget Vega’s pain by giving you injuries so severe that it will drive you unconscious. I’ll make you bleed, Nova. I will tear you apart and...and while you lay there bleeding. I’ll comfort you. I’ll comfort you like I did to Vega. I promise you...I won’t leave you to die in the darkness. I won’t leave you to drown in that. Because I want to make the world my brother wants. I want to make a world without suffering. And what kind of little sister would I be...if I left someone I could call a big sister to drown in darkness? What would I be? So...when I beat you...don’t be mad at me, Tarah Nova. This isn’t personal. This isn’t personal. This...isn’t personal. Just don’t hate me.”
Brian Daniels
Post February 22nd 2017, 9:24 am by Brian Daniels
Does this approach remind me of anyone?

It certainly rings a bell...

I think I'm about to put my finger on it...

Ares Vendetta!

That's right, you're following in the same noise that the broken record played. It loops in the same tune, because you have nothing better to confront or combat me with. You have a hopeless sense of obsession, not with myself, but with the thought that I actually desire your attention. I think it's blatantly clear that you're used as a form of punishment. You've rebuilt your monstrous image and now it's currently being utilized by a man with no love toward myself. This match never actually required you, did you know that? You have so coincidentally fallen right into my lap at the right moment. You're Answers World Champion, so let's just take that in for just a few moments. I could be facing Tiberius Jones, Lioncross, The Pizza Boy, or anyone else from the Elimination Chamber. Damien Murrow always had a vicious intent on delivering punishment to those who defy him. So, imagine using a close friend, or a previous foe, what difference does it make? I think I would have actually cared a bit more if this was The Pizza Boy I was going up against, but you're not him. And the way I can easily pick apart the egotistical from the humble... is simply by their attitudes toward me. I've faced Ares Vendetta for the Answers World Championship, he obsessed over me wanting his title. He was always in the wrong, much like yourself. I don't know what it is with your type of people, but you seriously crave the limelight. I don't think you'd thrive without it. What else could you be possibly doing without that title? I think we've completely off-tracked ourselves with that topic. You've pinned the redemption story on me, but what about yours? You'd be floating about, with no real purpose in the world. This almighty Lannister has the purpose to rule, but if he doesn't have the platform to do so --- he's nothing. You're nothing. I've traveled through the complex thought process that is your mind. I've seen what makes you tick and I can sense the boiling anger being built up. You're speaking with the fixated mindset on Brian Daniels cherishing the rivalry with Lannister. I enjoy that, because you've never been so incorrect in your entire career. I don't cherish what we had and I certainly don't desire another year long feud with you. We've settled our differences in the past, but it appear with the assistance of Damien Murrow, we've brought happiness back to Lannister. What would Lannister be without his brutality? He dismantled ELITE like we were nothing. That was years ago, this is now. I know I often drag on about change, but it's clear that only the progressive can change. You haven't progressed at all, in fact, you've reverted to calling me by your foolish nickname again. I have a name and it's not Brian Danny, or Brie Danny, or whatever nonsense you muster up.

It's Brian Daniels.

Have it memorized?

I certainly hope so, because it's that same very name that you will hear at the end of the night. It will echo throughout the arena, my hometown crowd will create thunder like cheers, and you will grovel at my feet --- defeated. I will take no pride in defeating you, but instead offer it as a chance for the respectable likes of The Pizza Boy, Robbie V, Devan Dubian, and so many more to compete for your previous treasure. I mean, that's if being Answers World Champion actually had those benefits. I don't think I've thoroughly explained my intentions for not wanting to win the title. I've professed how I care not for it, but can you fully understand those words? I would be the Answers World Champion that Showdown deserves, but not the one Damien Murrow wants. He would rather strip me of the title, put me in "against the odds" scenarios, and find ways to take that title away from me. I've done enough fighting, I've waged so many wars, I just want to be content. I've persistently battled against corrupt management. I've always had to be the symbolic hero that takes a stand against the scheming "villains" if that's how you perceive them. I don't regret a single moment of doing any of that. I will always hold those memories in high regard, but it's not my time and place anymore. I'm not here to play that role, especially when I know for a fact that guys like The Pizza Boy will take that mantle. I have a huge amount of respect for him and I always will. I have more respect for The Pizza Boy, a man who had been considered a joke until he earned his due, more than I ever will for you as a person. I can accommodate the lack of respect for you a person, by respecting your in-ring capability. You've proven that you're one of the best wrestlers this company has to offer. That's about it. You're good in the ring, you're persuasive on the microphone, but you lack a sense of being humble. I know it's not in Lannister's nature to be humble, especially when he prides himself on having exactly that... pride. It's your pride that's guided you and it will be your pride that betrays you. I know I joke about our first encounter with one another, but have you ever actually gone back and assessed that ending? If you've ever once put a single ounce of your brain power into it --- you would have realized how easily and carelessly I defeated you. It didn't take a submission, it didn't take a roundhouse kick, it took a simple roll up. I guess you can say that I cared a little bit more back then, but that doesn't change my feelings for you now. I wouldn't care if that same result occurred at Reasonable Doubt. Notice a pattern yet? I've enjoyed your failed attempts to battle my mindset, but it's not going to change anything. You will not make me who I am, but instead I will leave you as the nobody you returned as.
Lars Grier
Post February 22nd 2017, 8:00 am by Lars Grier
REASONABLE DOUBT PROMO #3

An infamous scene arrives to the camera, the sight of the Black Box. Lars Grier sits in a chair, a trash bag near him, holding pieces of paper in his hands. He lets them fall on the dirty, rocky ground, and it is revealed to be photos of his competition. Theron Nikolas, Chris Elite, Jackson Black. All photos lie across the room. The camera pans up to see Lars with his hand on his chin, mimicking the "Thinker" statue.

"Interesting, interesting. One word to describe this battle, or rather, battle royale. Surprsingly, the people I expected to be like the rest, and stay silent in their debut, have spoken out. I'm impressed, and I praise them. Good for them, good of them to comfort themselves before the destructive storm, that is ME. Good for them to act confident in the face of true danger, the danger that will rip them into little pieces, and rubble. You trash can say I'm too prideful, or overconfident, but when you've earned opportunities such as these, it is true. Management, however, has tried to stack the odds, presumably me. He has added two more participants, participants who go by the name of Jason Kruger, and Danny Stone. Regarding Kruger? Unfortunately, he seems like the rest of the rookies who step a foot in this company. He has stood, unmoving and silent even in the face of such a grand debut as this. He's a big guy, and he's strong, and that's it. Quite sad. Maybe you should spend more time training to win this match, rather than staying silent. Oh well, I guess I shall make do. But for the matters of Mr. Stone, however? An intriguing case. An intriguing case indeed. You speak in riddles, and unclear sentences. Too bad I can see right through it. There is a reason why I pride myself and hold a burden of expectations on my back. It is because I KNOW my expectations will be fulfilled. When I set goals and expectations, I don't say "I will get what I want NOW." My strategy of getting by through force works, but there are times when that must be put to a halt. Times like when I pursued the New Breed Championship. Don't think I've stopped trying to get it, because I KNOW that I will hold it over my shoulder eventually. The National Elite Championship, and the Answers World Championship? I shall proceed to hold them after getting my opportunites, and the first step is winning this battle royale. I'm not afraid of misery and failure, Stone. Misery and failure are my LIFE, ever since I was birthed into this world. Don't think I was ever scared of it. In fact, the only way to get better IS to fail. How else are you going to notice your own faults? I expect big things from myself, because I am aware that even if I fail, I will always get back even stronger. I'm not linear. I grow exponentially, and you should be fearful of that, Danny. It's a shame I have to ruin your debut, my friend, but I have much important manners at stake at Reasonable Doubt. You're a potential good prospect here, Stone. It's unfortunate that you had to cross paths with me.

Lars then gets a trash bag beside him, and lifts it up. He examines it for a while, turning it around to reveal that a photo of Darkane is pasted onto it. A caption reads below the photo as "garbage" and Lars throws it to the ground. He then speaks.

"Darkane. Quite an unfortunate soul, you are. It's a shame, really. A man I once considered as almost to my level, has stopped to a level so low that even Chris Elite would smirk. You were a promising prospect once upon a time, a man that would say "fuck the world", and go off on his own, no strings attached to his frame. But unfortunately, you have become a lesser man. Now all you are is nothing more than an inflated man who thinks he owns this universe. The truth? You're not a puppet of my moral codes, but rather a puppet to ME. Do you really think you are independent? From this company, or any of us? You are attached to me, Darkane. I know what you are, how you live and how you work, therefore I hold you in the palm of my hands. Unlike me and Marx, we are similar, and that will be your unfortunate, and untimely demise to your career. You beat three men in a row? That would be an intimidating factor, if only the three men you beat weren't insignificant little worms who didn't, and will NEVER matter in this business. Jackson Black? You might think you're better than home, and while that is completely true, down to the core you are EXACTLY the same. Both of you are overconfident me who think they are free from slavery by this world. Ryan Savage? HAH! Don't make me laugh, Darkane. Just like his nickname, he is a forgotten name, a name that will be lost in the sea of greatness that includes me. You can say he's a former champion, Darkane, but look at the keyword. FORMER. Is he champion now? No. Therefore, he is unimportant man, and you got a useless win against him. Kotaro Gin? You are bragging about beating him? Hilarious. Kotaro is truly, and simply just a loser. I'm quite sure that there's nobody who has ever said "Rejoice! For I have beaten the mighty Kotaro Gin!" HAH! Yet even if he is a loser, I'm surprised you even beat him.  Heh. Yet even then, you stoop so low down the pit, that you begin to mock my appearance. How sad that is, Darkane. Even if I did had this Amazon book you speak of, why would I be reading it? Why should I care about my physique? Hell, I'm quite sure that even if I had the skinniest of all muscles, I wouldn't bat an eye. Sad, sad, sad. Here is a good lesson to learn, Darkane. YOU ARE NOT GIVEN OPPORTUNITIES. You EARN them, by showing management that you are worth a damn. You want to succeed? Take notes on Ares Vendetta, Jacob Senn or Y2Impact. Look at how they succeeded. They EARNED their opportunities because they produced good matches, and prove to the ENTIRE world they are Championship material. For you, my friend? I'm afraid that you might be dissapointed. If you think that at any point you will overpower me, and that I'll feel the after effects of loss, think again. Who says you can't be thrown out this ring, and sent packing home to the dumpster you reside in? Assuming that you do have a home, that is. Heh. Here's the sad and sorrowful truth for you, Darkane. You have an over-bloated ego, a insatiable appetite filled with greed, and above all you are a childish pig who will never make it to the top unless you change. Be like me, and change everyday. Improve yourself, instead of staying at the bottom of the barrel. I still hold some form of respect for you, Darkane, but unfortunately that respect has faded faster than you can say "fuck the world." How sad. How extremely sad."

The camera then all of a sudden fades to strange static. This goes on for a few moments until it suddenly cuts to a different angle of the Black Box, as Lars is standing with a fake clown nose, and a clown wig. He smiles sarcastically, and talks.

And here arrives the living, walking, talking questionnaire Theron Nikolas! Line up, get your tickets folks, because he only arrives every Saturday! Heh. Once again, the human clown walks up my doorstep, and begins to entertain me. Hello there, Nikolas. What tricks, or questions do you have for me today? Heh. Disgusting, pitiful creature. I know you are wondering why I restated your claims and facts, Theron. It's quite a simple answers. I just needed to remind you, in case you've been trapped in bubble your entire life. I know you know it, and I know that most of us are are aware of the fact, yet even then, people still seem to forget. Anything can happen in this business, whether it be a fall or flight, it is never guaranteed. You're aggravated I'm retelling you this fact, but for some reason everyone in this business seems to forget it quickly. But let us move on from that painstaking talk. Once again, you ask me another question, or rather questions. Oh jolly. Now, you seem to be wondering why I am confident in my abilities, why I always think I'll succeed. If that is the case, then I beg to ask the question, why do any of us think we will succeed? If there is no guarantee in the wrestling business, why do we all think we will advance to the best? It's a question I've been asking myself, Nikolas. Maybe I'm stubborn, or maybe I'm optimistic. Either way, I'm not going down unless you keep me down. You then also say that the Ryan Marx loss has blocked me completely from greatness, preventing me from reaching any further. Why do you think that? Why do you think that Ryan Marx has affected me in some way? If anything, he's made me even stronger before, because as life has taught us, the only way to improve is to fall, and get back up. It's the way I've always lived my life, and I don't intend to stop. You also claim that somehow, me and Elite's loss against Borg, Ryder, and McAllister was meaningful. Hmph. We were hindered from a victory because Darkane went on to be a cowardly pig, and attack our partner Terry Chambers. While I believe Chambers is a pest that must be removed, he left us with a tiny disadvantage. Yes, tiny. Until Elite got in that match, I had it won. Borg was down, Ryder was down, and McAllister and I were just getting started. But I shouldn't dwell too much on an insignificant past. That would make me a pessimist. The thing is, Nikolas. I'm not ignoring my failures and losses. If I was, then I'd be ignorant. I'm not acknowledging them fully, either. That would make me a true failure. I've found a middle ground, a surface on which I can stand on and speak freely about everything in my career. I don't speak of insignificant Showdowns where I lose to competitors, and I don't let losses define me, like Chris Elite. You can say I lie, make false claims. I lie, sure. I make red herrings. Not everything is guaranteed when I speak. But what is guaranteed, however? Scratch everything that I said about nothing granted in this battle royale. The ONE AND ONLY guarantee in this match, is me, standing with my hands raised, piles of lifeless bodies outside the ring, as I stand victorious over the skulls and crossbones. That is a guarantee, Theron, whether you want to believe it or not."

Lars then takes the wig and nose off, and laughs. He then suddenly looks back at the camera, a serious expression taking over. He speaks. 

"And here comes the last piece of trash I shall speak of. None other than Mister Loser himself, Chris Elite! Ah yes, do you remember Chris Elite? Barely. I'm surprised you have even spoken a word against me. I presumed you would be like the rest of the generic New Breeds who come into this promotion. Oh, that's right, the New Breed division. In case you haven't realised after your 7 year career, the New Breed division and title is the HIGHEST checkpoint you will ever reach in your career. Yes, you heard me. HIGHEST. A Full stop, and you will never advance in your career ever again. You can try to speak to yourself, tell yourself "it's just a lie" and "Lars Grier is trying to get in my head". You can try to cheer yourself up, but unfortunately for you, you are aware that it is the truth.  "But wait!" I hear you cry. "That is another false lie that was created by Lars to suit his truths!" You reply. What? Pardon me, I hate to be rude, but excuse me? You say that I produce lies? Look at yourself, Chris! You are the unprecedented king of broken promises, and lies. Your entire career, you have always been pushing yourself, thinking you can break through the wall in front of you, yet you always fall short. You can say that I've failed throughout my EAW tenure, but you, my friend? You've had a CAREER of failures. When you said you would retain against everyone else in the scramble match, what happened? You lost, and you lost again when you tried to retake it against McAllister. When you said you would beat Nico and Marx in the triple threat to enter the Extreme Elimination Chamber, who won? Nico Borg. When you said you would get to the finals of King of Elite, and represent Showdown, what happened? You LOST to Tiberius Jones. Hell, I had to interfere in your first qualifier just so you could advance! Remember when I said that the past doesn't matter, I meant the insignificant past. The singles matches on Showdown that bear no meaning, put together just to exhibit to the audience. What does matter, however? The championship titles, fiery rivalries, and big wins. You never seem to be able to get these wins, Elite. Don't even try to rebut my comments, Chris. Actually, no. Go ahead, say it. Say what I already know deep within my mind. Sure, I've lost my fair share of matches, and I've failed A LOT in my life, but YOU? You are on a whole other level, my peer. So go ahead, try to pick my mind. You can try to play mind games with me. Or rather, play games with yourself, because in case you haven't noticed, I. HAVE. WON."

The scene then suddenly replays the "I.HAVE.WON." statement over and over again, each time it getting glitchier and creepier than the last. It then cuts to a sadistic Lars smiling maniacally for a few frames, until it cuts to static. It then fades to black. 
The Elite-Lord
Post February 22nd 2017, 7:47 am by The Elite-Lord
Lannister has never seen such a prettier disguise than that of the tale of one Brian Danny - so credit must be given where it is due. But Lannister would never have expected your intentions to be put on such blatant display. You wish to make it seem that you are care free in this world, yet here you linger on every word. On every move. You may not have asked for the destiny that has bestowed upon you - but you're not complaining about the fortunes, either, now are you? So save Lannister those derailing details, as they are only the means to sidestep the true point at hand. You need Lannister. This has been far too obvious from the start. After all, you've been trying so hard with the games designed for the mind. But all it has done is left your mind in that of a void, opening the flood gates for Lannister to see your true intentions. Lannister would have been perfectly fine with leaving history at the door, yet you continue to reference the history between Not Elite and RAGNAROK. Revenge on the mind, everyone can see it, Brian Danny. You no longer have to deny its truth, for that reality dwells on your mind as is. After all, it's you that must continue on, haunted by the ghost of these past failures, and not Lannister. The trauma will always linger, but Lannister never expected you to wear it as a badge. So while you try to impose your will on Lannister's accord, it will only re-create that shadow of doubt that once served as your guardian angel. You've been so vague with Lannister, that he felt compelled to right the perception, to the point that only surveillance could put the essence of the situation into a greater frame. But Lannister's words are the only charitable quality he is to represent, as his absolution in esteemed power is not as forgiving. Lannister is the harbinger of truth, for one shade or another - and that side of Lannister is the one that happens to cut deep. It has become painfully apparent that this history between The Dragon and The Lion has left a mental scar on your figure - perhaps at Reasonable Doubt it's time to up the ante, and leave you with some basic incisions. Need not worry, you won't be branded like the Bastard of Vendetta. But you'll be left just as broken.

But it's not just your pride that Lannister is gunning for, Danny, your reputation is a nice bonus in the truth of it all. How your slander has become transparent to the masses, in this display of affliction to serve make-believe. So please do, Daniels - run that game - see how much your word is worth in the after shock. This simple tirade has already proven old, as you only get off by the mere thought of attention. Lannister sees it hard to believe that you are in the position not to care, when you've become so devoted to the cause. It's a pity that all these fans have invested their loyalty into you, only to come to the realization that you're such a fake. It's rather humorous in the truth of it all that you rave on with your convictions, as if you have it all figured out. You might be aligned onto the path of the less traveled, but that doesn't mean you've found yourself on a one-way street. All your jests you continue to slander Lannister's way, can simply be met and twisted back at you. Lannister simply could not care any less about the men they stand before him - it's just a pretender of another coat of arms. Lannister need not benefit through you Brian Daniels, for you have nothing to give. Lannister is not going to pretend that you are some arch nemesis, because that would require the chronicles of history to favor your name. But alas, that is not be the case, and it's Lannister's physique and reputation that is to blame. So if anything, Lannister can safely say he is the one in the driver's seat, and proclaim that all you do IS care, Brian Daniels. Deny it all you like, but Lannister need not be envious of your side of history. Lannister has beaten and battered you every single turn, barring one fluke victory. But even that hasn't factored into Lannister's reputation, a surreal realization for you, Lannister is sure. Lannister wouldn't doubt if that tears your conscience apart at night, knowing that all you do is tow that line. From the outsider's perspective, with the bias set aside, you wouldn't recognize this person that Lannister has always been in total control of. Even though - all it would take is a simple look in the mirror.

But that is why Lannister is not fazed by your tone, because he's seen it all before. You're just going to have to do better than these watered-down cliches. Brian Daniels, you are solely focused on change, harnessing yourself in the imagination of it all. You seek this as merit-less ramble, yet it's all that truly comes to matter. You search for the universal truth in the mold of perception, yet its code is only written in your point of view. Look at what you have become, Brian Daniels - a fraud who can't escape his mechanized ways. You've become a passenger to your own bitter nature, seeking to live your life out on some deceptive angst and fairy-tale. Yet, have the audacity to suggest it is Lannister that is still living in the world of kings and queens. No, no, Brian Daniels - you've become the fractured design to your own meager intents. Constantly caught in this loop, practically a machine covered in flesh and bone. Optimized to run on any system, as the only requirement is to fit the narrative set on your mind, regardless of the fallacies. The results are predefined in your head, to make way for the shifted reality in which you keep. That is the only means to explain all your misconceptions on Lannister's ambitions and beliefs, for not a shred of truth has been put on display. That is the only mean to explain why you continue to refuse your interest in not just the Answers World Championship, but Lannister himself. Robbie V isn't going anywhere, your scheme isn't in jeopardy there. Yet here you stand, and here you plot - to lurk upon Lannister's stead. Perhaps your time with the Bastard of Vendetta has gotten the best of you, because you're starting to sound just like him. So eager to mock Lannister to the very core, yet so obviously obsessed with his shade. Lannister cannot come to blame, after all, purgatory is often to lead the mind astray. But how it just comes to prove that what you are trying to dish, is only the result of what has come invoked.

Consider your myths retired.

Now comes the true display. For that's the price that wills, in this power to be dare...
『zakkii』
Post February 22nd 2017, 6:07 am by 『zakkii』
Respect.

It's something that I feel like has been lost lately. I'm not sure even the definition of respect changes over time because people apply this word only for such accomplishments that they feel are worthy of praise and admiration. If you feel you do something right and do what everybody supposed to do, and you do better that everybody who is trying to do that. That is where the word "respect" gets applied. If you look at that, if we talk about respect in a very basic definition, where you look at everyone around you.... it seems that all has been lost. Respect is how you treat everyone around you the way that should be respected...... and now we're seeing less and less these days. Because people who think that they should be respected assumed that everyone who disagrees with them, they are their enemy, and of course they look at those kinds of people as a bad person..... and obviously should be fought. Even though, you still can disagree with them and still respect them. Heck, you can even hate someone and still have the feeling of respect towards them. I know, it would be such a difficult things to do that. But that is the true definition of someone who deserves any kind of respect. MY respect. Because in the world when you think that if someone doing terrible things and you disagree with them so you need to treat them unfairly" …..that's not the way I want to live. That's why respect is something that people has been misinterpreted lately.

The thing that I always do a lot of wrong things, makes everyone think of me that I don't deserve respect. If you look at the two sides of the mirror, there are white in every black, there are light in every darkness, there are right.... in every wrong. People who have this issue are too ignorant to look deeper inside the wrong to find what's right so every time they see me, they look at every black around me and never see any good things that I have done. That is the one who thinks they should get the respect they always demand..... but they will not getting it. Ever! People like Kendra Shamez thinks that everyone should respect her while she doesn't have to do the same thing in return and instead, they treated everyone around them as a trash. Kendra Shamez is the reason why the word "respect" is no longer become a strong word, with a powerful meaning to everyone who tries to pave their way to the top of the mountain. Kendra Shamez is the example of that kind of people who tainted, giving the word "respect" a bad name. And no matter how many things that she accomplished in the past, she will never get the admiration that she always proud of. And that is the thing that I will not stand for!

I am a human, Kendra Shamez is a human, we are all humans.... And either we are all humans that are equal, and deserve to be treated as equals, don't you think so? Don't you ever think, the way you come out in this ring, you've been labeled as a "loser" as well, and you might deny it and you work your way to prove them that you are not a loser. Everything seems so unfair at the start, is that right? Because it's easy to label someone. It is so easy to boil someone down to a single word. But when you are trying to get rid of labels and look at everyone around you as the same human who fights for one big objective, that is the one who should get a respect. I don't give a FUCK.... what your accomplishments in the past, or how many failures you have been through, I don't even care at all. What matters to me is Who. You. Are! You are a fighter who still walk in this ring to get a victory every single night. You won last week, but is that even a common thing in one battle? I made you bleed in the middle of that ring and I raise my hand at the end of that match. That is the thing who is a usual and basic to understand. It's just one defeat, so what? Was that even matter? I don't think so.

It's so easy to seek vengeance or apply the "other rule"….. "an eye for an eye" or just label someone, just to dismiss them. But is that really the meaning of "respect" right now, the word that everyone in here seems too eager to get it but sometimes, you often don't understand enough of what that means. This is not about winning or losing anymore, this match is about how I'm going to show you how hard you want MY respect on you. I won't bow down on my knees in front of you, I am not doing things that you demand to everyone in this place. No, I am doing it MY way. And I'm going to tell you, it's easy for me to show you my respect on you, but I don't honestly think you are the perfect one for me to show you that. You are just an ignorant fool who over-exploiting the word "respect" and you will not get it from me, heck, not even from everyone! I never look at you as someone above me, nor below me. I am looking at you the same, equally as everyone else. And oh yes, I can beat you. It's not an impossible thing. And how I describe the word "respect"!
Danny Stone
Post February 22nd 2017, 6:03 am by Danny Stone
†CAOCHLAIDICHE WAVES†

As I cast my eye over the thoughts of many I see just why Dia sent me here. How hopeless these poor souls are; it almost makes me want to commit sacrilege and defy my Lord just to spare them the misery of defeat. How deep will the cut travel to the likes of Chris Elite and Lars Grier to experience loss by my hand of all people? The sense of a will-breaking crossroads looms certainly for Elite; it’s in the air, it’s through every word that drops from his lips. His tires are stuck in the mud and no matter how hard he drives that pedal to the floor of his car, his vehicle remains bogged. It remains in a perpetual state of disappointing. But this is where the fool, like many others, the blame falls upon his shoulders. He does to push. He fears the mud and the grime; the grit and the tough labour. I can see such frustrations fall upon many in this contest. Your wheels spin and spin and spin; all you’re bound to do is drive your foot into the pedal and hope it’s enough. You all desire to commit vainglory; such unjustified boasting. Tell me, Chris Elite, how can you boast victory when misery and defeat still towers over it? Echoes of a man far from humble; it’s the work of Dia that will make you such. How long have you been without the New Breed title and how far have you come in your career? It must not sit well to see one like McAllister defeat you, take your prize possession and move well beyond the seat you occupy. I’ve certainly done my research; playing the role of a fool is far from ideal for a man of Dia. Mura...failure is what best defines you best. You commit the sin of Greed - fixated well beyond this contest and greater glory. You’re tossed around upon the unforgiving seas and chilly winds much like your lack of self-control for lust; for greater things your eyes grow too big for your stomach to maintain. You sin time and time again and thus you do not know your place in this world. You’re no different to that of a rat; a nuisance people deal with until they finally kick the bucket and die. You dream of the Gold Rush tournament and while It remains a foreign oddity to myself, for you to view it so highly must mean it holds value of a grand degree. Green and lust rear their ugly heads once again. No matter. In the light of Dia you will be humbled inside that ring; you will realise your place, you will be shed of arrogance and delusions. For perhaps the first time you will see clearly and you will find true direction. A weary traveller comes to understand certain responses to such critical remarks. Denial is rooted at the base of each and every one of them but the reality of such words rises to the top much like the cream.

Darkane wishes to question the existence of Dia yet I’m not surprised. Of all men in this contest, I’m far from surprised you wish to stand there and mock everything that I stand for. How often do the weak turn to “darkness”? You believe such corruption can lead you to glory; that with the monster that stirs within us all unbound you can accomplish anything. These beasts do not have any sense of morality and wholeheartedly believe being free from such bonds can give them the edge over the rest. Beasts like you Darkane are merely manufactured from a warehouse with insignificant differences to separate one another; you’re trotted out to spread doom and gloom however in the end you all meet the same demise. It is indeed quite sweet how sgudal like yourself can consider the rest as such, belonging to such a heap; perhaps when you’re once again scraping insignificant bites from the bottom of a stale can will you realise the salvation that awaits beyond your wicked ideologies. I know men like you are beyond saving, I’m aware that the “corrupted” can never truly be uncorrupted. So wrapped up in your ideals of darkness and mystery, your teenage punk bands are too much of a comfort to leave behind. So you will be made an example of. You will be brought to your knees and in the light of Lord’s greatest servant your world will shatter. Dia will grant me the blessing to overcome the tide of darkness you wish to impose upon the rest of this world; darkness that needs to be purged. I can waste my breath on you, I can string well trotted out shots that often are levied at men like you - the cliche monster that doesn’t have enough to difference himself from the rest - but it’s all folly. Your “twisted mind” leads you to great delusions. I’m the jack of many trades but the master of just one; the one that is bound to drive your teeth down your throat. Struggle against the waves Darkane but I await your drowning; the waves will consume you before whatever generic threats you muster come to fruition. That is the difference between myself and a bampot like yourself. I do not fight them, I’m above the harsh watery depths that consume much without hesitation or regret. I will reach the fabled shores through the hand of Dia; everything I wish to achieve will come to fruition as I do his bidding.

Perhaps equally as laughable as Darkane is you, Gin. No matter the path I’m led down there’s always a man like you. Always someone desperate to make a name for himself by bringing down titans and “Gods”; monsters and beasts. Don’t we all aspire to bring down the giants? The false messiahs that parade around as such? How quick we are to shoot our eyes at them, gaze and dream of conquering them. To bring down such monoliths would turn your name from a nobody to a legend. The beauty of being such a Ùr-ionnsaiche is the allure of nobody knowing my name, How can you prepare for me? How can you possibly think you can predict every move I make? What footage, what knowledge do you have of me? Nothing. Dia blesses me with direction and you have filled in much of the gaps needed. Statistics are a...funny thing. You can see the label of fifty-fifty and believe it’s good; statistics rule that it is. Yet the story remains with much mystery. Do your victories matter? Where they over names worth mentioning or names that have faded into irrelevancy? See, it’s through this I start to see a man has high dreams of becoming a killer of “Gods” and nothing more. Dream, dream forever as long as you must but it will always be something beyond your reach. However, in the eyes of many dreamers I would be the first step in attaining such a title. Indeed, you must earn the titles you proudly swing around and can the title of “God” Slayer truly hold up against the rest? No, it doesn’t. Without a “God” at your feet, how can you proudly call yourself a killer of them? I must apologies for the crushing reality that awaits you at Reasonable Doubt. You wish to kill Toil Dhè but only truaighe awaits you in the end Gin. This is the unfortunate truth of the shoe you walk in; you cannot look to a result, you cannot pick a sentence of frustration, of belief from my lips and create an assumption. You can only listen and decide whether or not these words are of a liar’s thoughts or one who truly is the Toil Dhe.

†††
Ares Vendetta
Post February 22nd 2017, 4:12 am by Ares Vendetta
Guilty as charged.

I’ve spent years walking about with figurative handcuffs tightly wrapped around my wrists, so why not make them literal?

Why not try me in front of all my peers, convict me for all the crimes I’ve committed against the laws of Extreme Answers Wrestling, Elite Answers Wrestling, and the Jaywalker brand?

March me down that green mile and strap me to the mercy seat, for I am a guilty man.

I will die, oh yes, I will die. No doubt about it. No doubt in my mind. I’m not a good man by any stretch of the imagination, and I’m not an ideal person you want here either. I’m no good to you, and I’m no good to these people. Yet, here I am. Isn’t that strange? You seem so… So certain about it all. You talk with so much CONVICTION, you know? Here I stand, fresh from a wheelchair for nearly three years, here at the mercy of anyone and everyone. If I never belonged here - if I was never meant to be here, then why am I here? Is it some freak accident? Did you just forget to check me off the list of things that must go?

Ohhhh, NOW I see. It only took a mere eight years for someone to get around to getting rid of me. What’d you do in this past eight years? Win Championships? World Championships? Beat the absolute best? Extend your legacy far beyond what the eye can see? I have no doubt about that. You were always so very focused on cementing your precious legacy. Yet not one time in those eight years have you gotten rid of this cancer you see me as. Why? What stopped you? Foolishness? No, I refuse to believe Jaywalker could be a fool. You talk as though you know exactly where you stand and what you intend to do at all times, so surely a man like that couldn’t be wrong. Make no mistake though, you certainly put forth one HELL of an effort, didn’t you? You’ve beaten me down, you’ve humiliated me, and you have left me bleeding out in the middle of a ring. Yet, here we are. Still here. Fifth match between you and I. Third Hell In A Cell. Judgement Day now, I guess. What went wrong? Aren’t you any good at your job? Or did you just now come to the conclusion that you should get rid of me? It seemed like that was your intent when you tried to kill me, anyway. I might just be assuming. It sounds to me like you believe I’m the antithesis to absolutely everything you hold dear, and perhaps I am, Jay, perhaps I am. Still doesn’t change the fact that you’ve failed to get rid of me for eight long, long years. Even while I sat there out of my mind in a wheelchair, what did you do? You toyed around, you went about your way, and then even when you got close enough to slit my throat and make certain I didn’t get back up, what did you do? Absolutely nothing. Nothing. Nada. You entertained my son’s violent fantasies and allowed him to do what you seem to have wanted so badly. How did that pan out for you? I couldn’t get a look at what you thought about it, because you were too busy storming off.

You’re a killer that doesn’t kill.

If you were an animal, you’d have starved to death a long time ago.

Predators can toy with their prey, but you? That’s all you’ve ever been capable of doing. I’m living proof of it. Or at least you could claim you went for the kill, but failed. Either way, you couldn’t get the job done. You couldn’t do it for the past eight years, but NOW you think you’re ready? Do you? You’re so intense about it too. It’s about kill or be killed now, huh? I’m a stain on your perfect World, and you believe now is the time to clean me away. Now that you’ve had a good near decade to think it all over and draw your conclusions, it’s time that you took Robbie V and buried him alive. Now it’s time to adequately indulge in your animalistic ways that you’ve been feeding for some time now. Now it’s time to set an example to all of those that live outside the boundaries of the J-Dynasty Brand. You intend to rip the head off of my shoulders and display it upon a spike for the World to see.

I expected better.

Jay, you silly old man, don’t you get it yet? Don’t you understand why I’m here? Why you’re here? It’s because you and I are inevitable. We are. It’s the truth. It’s a fact. I don’t like it. I don’t want to be here, but we’ve found ourselves once more in this position, and we will fight. Believe me, we will fight. We will beat one another beyond what the human body could ever endure, but when the smoke has cleared and this war is over, we’ll both still be breathing. Our chests will both be heaving as we gasp for air after all that we’ve put one another through, but we will live. We’re not going anywhere, you and I. Don’t lie to yourself. You’ve been trying to get rid of me for this long, and it’s never succeeded. Not once. That’s because it never will. What would you do without me? The sheer mention of my name brought you out from the shadows, and here you are, jumping at the chance for another moment with me. I’ll give you the fight you so badly desire, but I’m afraid my life isn’t on the line. I’m afraid all of the bullshit you’ve been spewing has been all for naught. Every single word of it. I get it though. I understand that this means a great deal to you. That’s why makes me happy. I’m a happy man now, Jay. You’re absolutely right that what you did to me scarred me. It sent me into a downward spiral that I almost didn’t come back from, but that’s the keyword: “almost”. It failed just like everything else you’ve ever tried, but I can see you believe in your heart of hearts that you’ve got more up your sleeve. You don’t. You’ve always been a little bit delusional, I’m not gonna hold that against you. You’re really no different from Ares. Maybe you really are a perfect fit for him. You both could use a slap to the face, and you know what? I may be the perfect guy for the job. I don’t mean to make it sound like an easy task, because it’s not. However, you spent so much time and effort building up this mountain of hate for me. You’ve relished in everything you’ve ever done to me as though it put me in check, but really, who’s in check here? Who’s REALLY scarred here? You’ve clearly been thinking about what you’d do to me should the occasion ever arise once more, and it has. You’ve spent eight years trying. EIGHT years. I can’t reiterate that enough for you, because you just don’t seem to get it.

I know what I want, and it’s not you.

I don’t think about you at all.

I don’t lose sleep wishing I could end Jaywalker.

I don’t hope for the day that I get the chance to finish our war.

It’s a one man war waged by you.

I’ve made myself pretty clear, don’t you think? I want nothing to do with you. That may hurt to know, but it’s the truth of things. I’m fighting you not to satisfy my ego, not to bathe in nostalgic bad blood, and not to get rid of the big, bad J-Dynasty. I’m here because I was told to be here. Nothing more, and nothing less. I’m gonna beat you because you’re in my way, and if you beat me? Nothing changes. Absolutely nothing, and you know it. You’re as old as this company, and you can’t see that? You’re blind. Blinded by hate. Blinded by the abject rage you feel in my mere presence. You’re far more scarred than I ever could be, Jay. Everything I’ve ever done has eaten away at your mind. Perhaps you should thank me for helping make you into what you’re so proud of today. It’s almost like you truly believe I pulled myself back together just for you. As if I got back up after everything to face you. I didn’t. I didn’t do it for you, and I didn’t do it for Ares. I didn’t even do it for Viper. I did it for me. I want exactly what Viper wants.

If you’ve got a problem with that, then so be it.

Get out of my way.

showster26
Post February 22nd 2017, 3:02 am by showster26
Voltage promo #1

Wednesday , 2:10 A.M., location unknown.

(The scene opens with the screen completely blank and blacked out.)

???: "Do the blind yet have sight? Do they see what is plainly before them? Do they deny the great beast that has been risen up? The one that has swallowed whole all whom have been placed before it? Wether they call themselves a wolf, or a machine, none were able to stand against this unholy monster that has been assembled. The world and its armies cannot stand against this monster, for it has been given power and authority to crush and conquer. And it shall crush and conquer all who dare oppose it. For all time..."

(The camera pans to the left, as it does it slowly brings into frame a man with dark, sinister facial features, and a pair of intense and bloodshot eyes that staring a hole thru the camera. The man's face is unmistakable, the man is none other than Solomon Caine.)

Caine: "... Until the end of aaaaaagggggggeeeeeesssssss. Just days ago, the eyes of the masses laid witness to the sanitorium rising up to the top of the earth. They witnessed Eclipse Diemos break the man who's will was stronger than steel, and in doing so took that prized possession that he held so dear.

It saw that leach Marco Fedor being ripped apart by the bare hands of me and Maero. And now can anyone deny the strength of the Sanitorium? If they do, than let them stand be fore us that we might demonstrate our power, and make examples of those who would be foolish enough to do so.

As I here I stand with fate drawing me ever closer to the next sacrifice, I reflect upon this time and how once again that Thorn in my side Ahren Fournier, rears he ugly head again. How once again I am tasked with not only enduring him, but bringing about his just rewards at the appointed hour,I stand and reflect. For Ahren is a slimy worm who has slipped thru my fingers, and has grown overconfident because of it. How I lament not crushing him sooner. How I desperately wish to stop up the poisonous brew that spews forth from his mouth. Again fate grants me the opportunity to do so, and now that it is just him and me, with no distractions and no one to save him, this time I shall rid myself of Ahren Fournier forever.

Ahren, you curse fate that once again has brought you to me. I curse the day you emerged from you mother's womb. I curse the day that she allowed the wicked seed that conceived you in to her. I curse those days for they are the days that chained you to me like a great weight around my neck.

How I truly loathe you Ahren Fournier, how I despise everything about you. The unwarranted arrogance that is dripping of your every word and action. Your inability to see the works that take place before your very eyes. The deafness that keeps you from hearing even the most basic of truths, such as how I spoke of not desiring the Hardcore Championship for myself. For I care not for golden belt not the title they represent. I do not seek my own glory, especially from the unwashed Heathens who covet that title. I only seek to do the will of the ones who have sent me. And on that night when I had laid low Marco Fedor, I sought their wisdom. And they whispered in my ear that Maero's time to possess that gold had not yet come to an end. It had not then, nor shall it when you stand face to face with Maero himself.

Do you hear me Ahren? Nothing can garner you the glory you seek. And every endeavor to do so, shall end as fruitless as every other one before it. That is the curse you bare, to be haunted and left hungering by that which you most desire. Just you have haunted me, just as you have been scourge of my days here, so too shall that Championship be forever just inches away from your grasp.

But though that title shall forever evade you, you shall not be able to outrun me and my masters forever. Soon, oh so soon I will get to tear you apart. Piece by piece I shall rend your flesh, snap your bone, and tear thru the marrow with my goddamn bare hands! Oh yes, how wonderful it shall be. This time Ahren no piece of steel, or iron, or brass shall be able to save you. No thing within the highest heavens or the depths of the earth shall keep me from pouring out the measure of my masters' fury upon you.

This time Ahren, this time your screams of terror and agony shall be heard by those who are Miles away! This time Ahren shall crush you in mind, body, and spirt. I shall dole out a punishment that you shall never forget, a damnation that shall scar you for life. Nevermore shall you find even the smallest sliver of peace. No longer shall this life be nothing more than a joke with which to amuse yourself. I await with all the anticipation I can muster, the moment when I get my hands on you. Oh how beautiful it shall be after this Sunday, after that great work before me is completed. How I cannot wait for destiny to bring our paths to a cross again Ahren, for this time you are mine! Once the chosen hour has come nothing shall stop me from decimating you.

And after I am done carrying out the will of my masters, I shall leave just the tiniest portion of you leftover for Maero to finish off once and for all.

So prepare yourself Ahren, for in mere days the noose that hangs around your neck begins to tighten, the bitter drink you have concocted shall be forced down your throat, and the heat from the never ending flood of FIRE, shall come crashing down upon you with great fury and anger.

Oh yes Ahren, consider yourself forewarned. All of these things have been told by the ones who sent me, and they must be so."

(Caine inhales deeply, his eyes rolling back as he does. The camera holds on his face for a long moment before fading out.)

The end.
Bhris Elite
Post February 22nd 2017, 12:51 am by Bhris Elite

(Chris Elite is shown standing in Times Square 42nd i street in the middle of the crowd with a bunch of barricades and security around him a lot of people notice him some don’t others don’t even know what is going on)

Chris Elite: I hope all of you have your phones out. I hope all of you especially my opponents are listening very carefully to what I have to say because I don’t want to have to repeat myself. See it’s like I said last week approaching the 6 man tag team match I’m coming for it all. I’m not letting one thing slip by me not this nor the tournament. I want it all and some of you in this matched laughed at me. You just let it go in one ear and right out the next. Now the time is coming even closer and I will repeat myself again. I know I said I wasn’t going to repeat myself or I didn’t want too however I think that’s something that needed to be heard. One last warning before all of you walk into that ring like shit is sweet. Whether you take me serious or not is all up to you. I’m not here to crack jokes and make any false claims. Everything that comes out of my mouth from this point forward is something I believe in 100 percent. With that being said. I am not walking out of this match bragging about being in the final 3. I’m not walking out of this match bragging about being the runner up, I’m walking out of this match bragging about how I won. Bragging about how since that match was announced I said I was going to win it. What’s the excuse then? It was another fluke? I didn’t deserve to win? Oh wait no I got one I believe Lars pointed this out “That win means nothing”. You know my mom always told me be better not bitter and after hearing what Lars had to say it’s obvious his mom didn’t tell him that. I mean for Christ sake he probably got the bitterness from his mother.

Lars I wasn’t going to speak about how I had a huge advantage over you that was known whether or not our one on one match happened or not. You assuming things isn’t going to get you anywhere I’m not worried about our one on one match and if you’d stop sticking those needles so far down your ear you would have heard me say last week I’m not worried about that win because it’s not like I beat someone worth bragging about defeating. So I wish you and everyone else that keeps bringing up my victory over you would stop. If you want to hear me brag then just tune in on either Instagram or Facebook live and that’s where you’ll hear some bragging. Hell I might even go to your locker room and give everyone an inside look on Lars second loss at the hands or feet of Chris Elite. Will the win matter then or do you plan on winning the Gold Rush Tournament? Yeah I doubt it, you’ve been making a lot of claims as of late and you haven’t even came close to backing any of them up. You said you would be the New Breed Champion and instead of you defending against Cody Marshall it’s Ryan Marx. You claimed you would defeat me and you failed to do that as well. You claim you’ll win this match and you’ll be the one facing Nico, Rex or Matt Ryder and guess what? The cycle continues and you lose again. So every time you make some claim or anytime you promise to do something. I’m going to laugh at you. I’ll laugh all the way here in Times Square and I’ll laugh in the middle of that ring at Madison Square Garden it doesn’t matter. This “Stepping Stone” has made you trip over your own words before and I’ll do it again and again and again until they stop putting you in my way. You are the one who is a stepping stone. So when I’m on my way to holding to championships while you are still making claims you can’t live up too. I’ll make sure to say my thanks to the real stepping stone by the name of Lars Griers. If we do have a one on one match yes I do know the outcome because we’ve had one before and nothing and I mean nothing at all is going to change. So you let that sink in and hopefully your brain is smart enough to get you to understand that every time you step in the ring with me. You are just setting yourself up for failure.

(Chris Elite takes a moment to look around at the crowd some of them and ooh’s and ah’s the others are cheering him on asking him to say more he then proceeds)

Chris Elite: Now I’m not going to waste my time and pick you all out one by one even though I’m sure that’d be a lot of fun. But there’s an elephant in the room I’d like to address I believe his name is Darkane or something like that I’m not too sure. What I am sure of is that just because he took out Terry Chambers and sent him off too Voltage doesn’t all the sudden make him a threat at least not in my eyes. I mean Terry Chambers himself wasn’t even a threat. My promise hasn’t changed just because there’s a replacement what I said before will still happen. You don’t scare me and I don’t give a damn if you think I’m underestimating you or not literally nothing has changed. I’ll treat you the same way I would of treated Terry. Also there is one more thing I’d like to address. I heard some people questioning whether or not I’m hungry enough and it seems to be a trending topic. You guys are going to witness first hand exactly how hungry I am. I mean I’m so hungry I’m willing to kick another man’s teeth down his throat to make sure he never eat right again. Hungry isn’t the word, I’m starving for success. I’m starving for the chance to get some gold around my wait and around my shoulder. You guys still look at me as a joke now and not a serious threat and that’s cool I’ll let it continue just know soon enough it’s all going to sync in and you will realize I am a threat and I am everything I ever said I am. From “Killa” to God’s Given Greatness. First it starts off with the battle royal than we move onto the Gold Rush tournament and to cap it all off I have the world at the palm of my hands with every single one of you begging for my forgiveness. Laugh now, cry later. Just don’t get upset when you hear the words “I told you so” because I did indeed tell you so…

(Chris Elite cracks a little smile before the camera fades to nothing)
Rex32
Post February 22nd 2017, 12:49 am by Rex32
Reasonable Doubt Promo # 1
"There Is A Cure"

Don't kid yourself, Nico. You’re no more of a humble servant, who believes himself to be secretly wiser and more discerning, than I am a haughty master destined to die on the bed I make. But, hey maybe I'm wrong here, Lord knows I'm always wrong when I question Nico and his foresight. However, in this case wasn't it our very own National Elite Champion himself that walked out flexing his champion hubris in front of the world, as if he were pure wrestling excellence? Yes, I do believe it was. A man who boldly declared how very superior he is, and now after exhibiting shades of his own form of bravado he has to back it all up live in front of the world on FPV. Yeah, that man Nico Borg sure walks with a different swagger nowadays for sure. I mean, it must be the normal “first-real” title defense syndrome he's got, where an unproven champion walks into battle believing he's surveyed his competition well enough, and at the same time wants so badly to prove his own words to be as heavy as the world itself above all else and will remain unchallenged. Don't worry, Nico, been there done that. Here is some friendly advice when it comes to presenting yourself foolishly to be exposed by your opponents. Don't do that, it can really come back to bite you. The only difference from when I lost the New Breed championship compared to if you lose this weekend will be the level of competition that defeated me, which when you think about it was an above average competitor than you would normally see in the New Breed division in Marx, whereas you’ve already deemed me a half of the quarter of performer that you are. So with that said, if and when you go down in defeat this weekend it won't be nearly as credible as mine. It will in fact be quite a shame, and your reign as National Elite Champion will be forgotten. You see, while you've basically went untouched the title that you hold onto so tightly has lost lots of prestige. Where many past champions such as Aren Mstislav, Tyler Parker, Devan Dubian, GI Styles actually made claims of keeping glory with the belt, they also followed through on all those claims. In almost four months as champion you've done nothing with the title, and the worst part is that you are actually content with your current position having shown no real desire to challenge for higher status until now when it was handed to you.. It took a testy confrontation from myself myself and Ryder over who was worthy enough to challenge you for you to even respond. You spoke of dexterity then which is fine, soon though you'll need to show you have what it takes to carry the weight of a downtrodden lackluster division on your shoulders, but hey I'm too haughty, what do I know? Promises can be broken, remember Nico? Contracts can be destroyed if all parties don't agree to the terms, but then again they can be cashed in too, can't they? You haven't considered that for even a moment, have you? I understand though having been a one and done champion, it's okay. You've got the syndrome. Not to worry, there's a cure for it, nothing permanent. I'll give you a dose of the cure now with enlightenment, and the rest later with a nice swift reality check. The seeds of overconfidence from the champion have been planted, and are always well known, because it's easy to see when they believe that talking down to an opponent is the answer, but not always. Not in cases when their opponent is willing to boldly himself challenge the champion’s merit when that champion has failed to show any with the belt on the line in a hostile environment. This week will tell us alot. You may believe the Lord will see you through this time, and there is nothing or nobody to say he won't, but like you said, Nico, promises don't come to pass on your terms, and not at a time of your choosing. Great lesson you taught. It was good to be reminded, even if I've already long to come to understand that. At Reasonable Doubt, you may come to realize it again too sooner than you thought.

Choose your words wisely, Nico. You do realize that despite the fact that I own no wins over you in any match type we've competed in that the trend won't go on forever, right? You see, while you were too busy caressing your title belt on the sidelines whispering sweet nothings to it, I was actually busting my ass week in and week out just to finally justify myself stepping up to declare myself as a challenger to your title. That you accepted, no matter your opinion of my worth, without hesitation told me that I had made the right decision. I've got nothing to lose once again against you just as was the case in our last encounter in the beat the clock challenge, but unlike any other time we've competed against each other, you have something to lose in this scenario. You've done nothing but sour your chances at seeming credible at all as a champion over these last few months. Blame circumstances. Blame management. Blame all the makeshift of competition, or even an act of God. But by golly be grateful you got to hold that distinction as a National Elite Champion even though you only won it by cashing it in on a helpless adversary. Be glad that you could be given the opportunity to present yourself so foolishly while wearing that prestigious piece of gold. Don't worry though, Nico, for I'll gladly return the favor to you for such kindness that you presented to me earlier. I'll shall now absolve you of the shame that should rightfully befall YOU when walk back to that locker room, your shine gone as well as your gold. Your promises broken. Your contract destroyed, and your syndrome cured.

Last edited by Rex32 on February 22nd 2017, 12:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Post February 22nd 2017, 12:32 am by Guest
.:EMPIRE #1:.

There is not a day that goes by where I don’t look in the mirror and I say “Damn, aren’t I glad to be the legendary, often imitated never duplicated Kendra Shamez?” I have a lot of self-confidence but people often mistaken that with ignorance and even self-righteousness. But is there really a problem with being proud of who you are? Is there an issue with loving yourself and loving who you are as an individual inside and out? I am proud to be Kendra Shamez. I am proud to be an OG. I am proud to be one of the founding fathers of the Vixen’s division and there’s not a damn thing anyone can say to change that.

Over the past couple of weeks, the OG Vixens have taken a kick in the gut, if you will. Our family is compromised of the three most iconic women in EAW today. We decided to join forces simply because we had the same upbringing in EAW. We are the EAW originals and we built the Empire that is now known as the Women’s Division. We carried this division on our backs in the different phases of the Vixens division in EAW. The Heart Break Gal carried the Vixens when it was barely starting out. She was one of the first iconic women to take center stage in a male dominated industry. She broke barriers and shattered glass ceilings. If it wasn’t for her going against societal norms, then where would people like Aria Jaxon or Sheridan Müller be right now? And of course, the OG’s had the incredible, beautiful, dashing, daring, intelligent Cameron Ella Ava. A name that if once heard brings back a wave of nostalgia. After HBG and I were done with EAW, she was given the torch to carry on. She had to deal with battling the old wench that now runs Empire for an entire year. An entire year! And now we have dumb whores complaining that they have the same person twice in a row. Entitlement is like a plague in the women’s division. It can turn the humblest spirit into a devilish brat. A devilish brat that acts entitled when in reality, the only women who have bragging rights, the only women who have an ounce of entitlement is US. And of course, the last OG, the most iconic, the most memorable and the most loyal is me, Kendra Shamez. I was here when I legitimately had NO ONE to face. I stayed in EAW even though I had no reason to. I did other roles because I wanted to be a part of this company, I wanted to become a legend in the eyes of many and I did. We were all inducted into the Hall of Fame because EAW recognized our loyalty. EAW recognized our stellar wrestling abilities and EAW recognized that we are the best females to ever step foot into this company.

But back to my original argument – our family has taken a real beating with the departure of our good friend, Ms. HBG. People view her departure as her not wanting to be part of the OG’s anymore. People view her separation from Empire as a sign that the OG’s are no longer a force to be reckoned with. Contrary to popular beliefs, you mother fuckers, HBG is still loyal to her OG sisters. She decided to take a break because she fucking wanted to! We have the right to come and go as we please. We have earned that right and we shouldn’t be limited to the limitations that someone like Autumn Raven would have. We are superior and we have much more of a say as to what happens backstage and all of a sudden that’s a bad thing? We get called out week after week and it’s always the same insult – we’re has-beens, our time is up. Says who? Says some simpleton that hasn’t earned her stripes? Says some fucking moron who doesn’t know the difference between a figure-four leg lock and a figure-eight? These constant insults coming from idiots like Haruna Sakazaki, Tarah Nova, Azumi Goto, Aria Jaxon – hell the entire fucking roster since they’re all unoriginal pieces of shit are nothing but FUEL. We have gone through hell and back and I will be damned if we are stopped dead in our tracks by people who are nowhere near our level.

Haruna, I know that you’re watching backstage with that constant stupid look on your face wishing you knew what to say. I know that you want to come up here and defend yourself and turn everything I said previously against me. But it’s quite evident that you can’t. You’re known as a loser. A loser who can’t have a win under her belt due to her constant fucking moronic nature. You’re known as a loser who is the cause of all problems. Weren’t you the reason why you lost? Who did you tap out to? Oh right, it was me! How could I forget? Oh wait, I know how – you’re easily forgettable. You used to be someone people admired because you weren’t the same generic Vixen as EAW seems to spit out every now and then. But what are you now? Azumi Goto’s personal fishy buffet? You went from being one of the top Vixens to being the bottom of the barrel. It must suck how you once had a match at PFP and now you’re jobbing to Kendra Shamez. Life isn’t fair but hell, whoever said that it was?

Malicious Intentions is two weeks away and this is the grand opportunity the OG’s need in order to truly establish our dominance. The Empire cup will be in the hands of the OG’s and we will take back what is ours. We will have the Women’s Championship AND the Specialist Championship in our possessions. We are two individuals that seem to have the entire world against us but let me tell you, it wouldn’t be the first time. We are used to being the prey. We are used to being the underdogs. Little do people know, however, is that we always come out on top. Always.
J-Dynasty 2?
Post February 22nd 2017, 12:11 am by J-Dynasty 2?
IV: Ho-ho-hold up!

Subjects: This is a stick up!

No, no, that ain’t my game anymore, I’m telling Pizza Boy to slow his roll.

Red light, red light! Traffic stops under our great king’s might!

I don’t know what kind of shit you be putting in that pizza you feed yourself, but I don’t know where you’re coming from with half of what you saying. Friends? Love? And something about you going to be king? HAVE YOU LOST YOUR GODDAMN MIND?

Lost your mind~

I said I’d leave you alone if I lost, I never said I’d give you my damn crown. No way! Who do I look like to you? Lioncross? Some other idiot who gets his prized possessions put on the line for no reason?

Nu-uh-uh-uh.

I earned this crown, I ain’t putting it on the line under any circumstance, this isn’t a championship title that needs to swap hands or be defended. Just like I earned my right to drop my last name, like many royal families in history. I don’t know where you get off addressing me with the last name Jones, I need no such distinction as all serve beneath me, when I became king you were all my family….my household in which I head! I don’t get why you’re so obsessed with calling me by my former last name, did you want to be the one who takes it away from me like we were gonna get hitched? I don’t roll that way!

This isn’t PB & J.

You being real nasty now too, coming out here locking lips with other men like you gotta prove something just cause I called you a homophobe. Relax! Nobody wants to see that. Gross, I was just messing with you.

Yucky, yuck yuck.

If you’re going to do a good job as my jester you’re really going to need to get to know your king more and stop attributing your own qualities onto me. I’m not someone concerned with having friends, I’ve got all the friends I need, and got all the right kinds. I am here to show the people what happens when they dare show defiance to my reign, I will quell all dissent. Why? Because I’m not trying to be a sovereign of these times. These times where sovereigns can be figure heads who have no power despite holding the title of royalties old, where the new royals who truly lead countries have term limits, or the corporate sovereigns that can be voted out by a board with enough stock in a company! I want my power to be absolute. You dream of revolutions? I say I’ll turn this place into North Korea if that it is what it takes for you people to fall into your places and stop these childish fantasises of usurping my authority over this roster! How well are “revolutions” going there? You would best know that it is wiser of you to call me Tiberius IV now, then call me Kim down the road. You don’t know what being humbled means Pizza Boy, otherwise you never would claim to be such as you refuse to kneel before the presence of your king. If my subjects require a display of force to showcase to them that I am not to be trifled with than I will leave a scene that lasts throughout the ages to tell them my reign is forever cemented without question, beyond a reasonable doubt!

Title drop! Roll credits!

What people need to understand is that the game has completely been turned on it’s head, I who once served shall now be served. I don’t answer to any of you, I need not to provide a reason when I tell you to jump, I only need to tell how high.
April Song
Post February 21st 2017, 11:58 pm by April Song
You know, I’ve learned a lot about pro wrestling since I arrived in EAW.

A lot more than I cared to ever know to begin with. It’s hard transitioning from what I used to do, as a contractor and Pilot in the United States Air Force to this line of work. I’ve always been given orders, have been told what to do. The battle would be won or lost and that would be the end of it. There is a chain of command. Now…..I don’t know anymore.

It seems more and more as the losses piled up that the person who signed me to compete has given up on me.

But I will not give up on myself. Not again. There have been too many things that I have gone through in my life to just fold up now because things have gotten difficult. All of you are expecting me to just simply fade away and never come back. That’s what everyone believes what happens, right? As a matter of fact, I’m facing someone who is supposedly coming back to claim what “is theirs” despite the fact that she’s never had anything to actually lay claim to to begin with.

Cherrise, I can appreciate you wanting to mow down everything in your path, but I think that EAW has changed quite a bit in your absence. The most unfortunate of these changes, at least from your perspective, is that I am here. Just has people have been the harsh teachers of reality to me since my arrival, I plan on teaching you.

I am a lot of things. A drunk, yes. A mercenary who does what she’s told like a dog, yes. A loser…yeah. Especially of late. But one thing that I am not and will never be for the likes of YOU especially is a stepping stone. I consider myself more of a measuring stick. I will test you out to see if you belong in this new world that you’re coming back to. No one wants to hear about how long you’ve been gone or what you’re going to do now that you’re here. What people are going to want to see is if you can back up all that bullshit you’re saying.

This match is my message not just to you but to the entire Empire Locker room. You girls have roughed me up a bit. You’ve humiliated me. You’ve made me reevaluate my wrestling strategy. You’ve made me go to the gym more and prepare harder for matches, harder than anything I’ve had in my life, even for military duty.

My message will be clear, especially after I beat the shit out of this reject who comes crawling back to crawl in the limelight after the hard work that others have done in her absence. Her broken body will be the paper, her blood is going to be the ink I use to make my message clear to every last one of you:

APRIL SONG…IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE. 
Cody Marshall
Post February 21st 2017, 11:41 pm by Cody Marshall

Reasonable Doubt Promo 2

[Cody Marshall stands behind a podium wearing a suit with a red tie and a "Cody Marshall for General Manager" button pinned to his jacket. He shuffles some papers around as camera flashes go off in rapidfire fashion.]

First of all, I would to thank the many, many fans throughout this country that have joined up with #TeamMarshall. Secondly, I want to thank Ryan Marx for having the balls to give me a shot at his title. I have been fighting for an opportunity like this ever since I first stepped foot in that Showdown locker room. And finally I got what I wanted: a shot at Ryan Marx’s New Breed Championship at Reasonable Doubt. I don’t have to say a whole lot more about the way I feel about Ryan Marx; the man has no honor -- that’s H-O-N-O-R, ain’t no “U” in honor, Marx has got no respect for others and certainly no respect for himself! I mean, what kind of man do you have to be to say the things he says, and do the things he does? Ryan Marx thinks he’s so much better than all of us because he subscribes to this edgy Fight Club philosophy and keeps a thesaurus by his bedside. Well I’m here to prove to him that he’s not.

[Marshall clicks his wireless mouse as the projector behind him fades to a rather unflattering shot of Hillary Clinton juxtaposed with an image of Ryan Marx.]

We see the same thing in politics: polished speakers who spout fancy-sounding platitudes and generalities, that when you boil it all down, don’t mean a damn thing! I challenge anyone out there to listen to Ryan Marx talk, and explain in plain english what he’s actually saying. You could take the brightest minds the world has to offer, put ‘em in a room with a Ryan Marx promo, and they’d be stumped. “Blah blah, Patriotism is bad, unless it’s British! I am the true enlightened master. Pain is pleasure!”... shut the fuck up! The EAW Universe has had enough of false leaders like you promising them salvation. It’s time for a new day in EAW. The Five Pillars? Get the fuck off my TV with that phony baloney horseshit. Ryan Marx may be young, but he is already a figure of the distant past. It is time to look to the future… to the Doctrine of Dominance. We will Make Showdown Great Again, and Ryan Marx will not be a part of it. You heard that right. Once I defeat Ryan Marx for the New Breed Championship and become General Manager of Showdown, I will make sure that Ryan Marx never steps foot into a Showdown ring again, mark my fucking words.

[Marshall clicks again to the next slide, which bares only the words "Doctrine of Dominance".]

I want to build a brand that the American people can be proud of, not only for myself, but for all the American people. I’m even willing to work with the Luchadors, provided they are of exceptional talent and have filled out the proper paperwork. What I envision is a meritocracy, where the most talented and hardworking Elitists rise to the top. And I will admit, Ryan Marx has been impressive ever since he came to EAW. However, he is just not good enough, and certainly not determined enough, to beat me. Let me say this right now for the record, I will not have to order Ryan Marx to leave Showdown. You know why? Because once I give him the beating of a lifetime, which will make my attack from two weeks ago look tame by comparison, Marx will be so bruised, battered, and embarrassed that he will leave by his own will. It will be I, Cody Marshall, who will do the impossible and finally beat some respect into that no good wannabe Ryan Marx.

Right now, Ryan Marx has no respect for anyone. He takes a look at America, sees honest hard laborers out of work, they got 4 or 5 kids and can’t pay their bills, can’t buy their food. Victims of the Obama administration. He sees veterans not getting the care they deserve, auto workers getting laid off, the city of Detroit spiraling into pure anarchy, mines that once provided wealth and prosperity for entire working class towns closed down by environmental wonks, families in shambles. Hard times. Ryan Marx sees them and he feels nothing. All he can do is laugh, spit on the American flag and rip that God blessed flag in half. Fuck him. Ryan Marx doesn’t want to Make America Great Again, and he certainly doesn’t want to Make Showdown Great Again!

It’s not in his interest. A weak Showdown roster is exactly what Ryan Marx wants. He wants nothing more than to continue to run through weak competition. Ryan Marx says he’s got five pillars? I say he’s got one: “Make Ryan Marx look strong”. Yet he has his head stuck so far up his own ass that he accuses me of being out only for myself. It would do him a lot of good to take a long look in the mirror, though he may be grossed out by actually seeing those crooked yellow teeth and his baggy ass suits of his. The Three T’s: Toothbrush, tailor, and therapy. That’s what Ryan Marx needs. Though I doubt there is any shrink out there who’d be able to do any good for a man so far gone as him. And that toothbrush would have to reach pretty far up his ass to get to his mouth. Comedy is not my forte, but with Ryan Marx the jokes just write themselves. He is even more sad than Kevin Devastation! At least Kevin had a successful run a decade ago. What has Ryan Marx ever done but whine like a little bitch and luck out or cheat his way to a few narrow victories over some mediocre talent?

[Marshall removes his jacket and steps out from behind the podium with an intense glare in his eyes, taking the microphone off its stand before beginning to speak again.]

I’ll tell you what he’s gotta do now. Ryan Marx, you better buckle up, ‘cause Cody Marshall is anything but mediocre. Let me make one thing perfectly clear: I don’t deserve this title because I’m from the best country in the world, I deserve it because I’m the toughest SOB in the world, and I will open up a can of whoop-ass so large that even you Brits couldn’t drink it all down. And let me say one more thing. I’m reaching out right now, I want you at home to know my hand is touching your hand for the gathering of the biggest body of people in this country, in this universe, all over the world now. I came into EAW with a chip on my shoulder, just like Ryan Marx, being showered with boos and greeted with chants of “We hate Marshall!”. But now I have come to the aid of the people, I’ve got the crowd chanting ‘USA!’, I got #TeamMarshall in my corner and together we are making this blessed show great again, and I swear to God, come Hell or high water, I will repay you for all of your support. Because I will be the next New Breed Champion, and I will be the next General Manager of Showdown. Cody Marshall 2017 baby, it’s happening!

And Ryan Marx, Mr. Philosopher… Let me leave you with this. One way to hurt Ryan Marx, is to take what he cherishes more than anything in the world and that’s the New Breed title. I’m gonna pull out all the stops, and I will take it. If I am busted open, bleeding out like the Red Sea, I will keep on going and I will take it. You can bring out steel chairs, barbed wire, even a fucking chainsaw. I have braved the horrors of war, and nothing a half-man like you can do will make me back down. Bring out a fucking elephant, I don’t care! I will keep on moving forward, beat your ass to kingdom come, and take that New Breed Championship. If the arena floods and we have to fight on Noah’s Ark, I will still fucking take it. Shit’s about to get real. Thank you all and God Bless America!

[Cody Marshall drops the microphone and triumphantly exits the stage.]
Victor Maero
Post February 21st 2017, 10:17 pm by Victor Maero
“I’m fighting a special snowflake, great.” Maero comments as he takes a sip of water. He puts down his glass and hops off of an operating table. Around him is a well lit room with body bags hanging from the ceiling. “Look, I’m not some emo dude saying how much of an individual I am. That pisses me off. You have a self fulfilling prophecy of people not liking you and depression. You decide no one likes you so you tell people nobody likes you and that’s why you’re “depressed.” But that’s ALL you talk about. So people drift away. Suddenly you are just as alone as you claimed to be. I know what fake darkness is Drastik, and that’s not me. Everyone has pretended that I’m some scene kid that just wants attention. I’m not. My demons are more than depression. I have images, I’m sociopathic. My darkness is far more than depression. I didn’t create some fake version of me, but I wish that I had, for the exact same reason you wish this was an act. I’m plagued by these thoughts. This isn’t a trend, this isn’t me pandering to the weirdos, this is who I am. Even if I wasn’t like this normally, do you really think I’d stoop to pretending to be something I’m not? Even if I was just Victor, even if I wasn’t born with the devil in me. What sets me apart isn’t some manufactured darkness or a surplus of brooding. It’s who I am. I’m unique just like everyone fucking else. So get your head out of your ass and realize that your depression doesn’t make you sympathetic or real. You’re depressed? Cool, sucks. Now get in the ring with me and fight like you weren’t. I don’t want some feckless prick pretending to get a good lick in. I want an actual challenge. If you need help there are tons of places to go. So don’t just sit in your room. Have you ever thought that one of the reasons depression is hitting you so hard is because you retreat like this? Open up. Fucking talk to someone, because holding all of that is isn’t helping. Those that want you to help don’t hate who you are or how you are now, they just know that you need help. Let the people around you help you or fucking fix it yourself. Because the more you wallow the less you’re worth my time and the more people will really start to hate you. Get a therapist, get some medication, don’t let this destroy you. I hate to see broken people like you. I can’t fix you by beating you, but maybe I can knock some fucking sense into you. I won’t be here after this to keep shoving what should be obvious into your face. But I do hope you get help.” Maero walks over to one of the body bags and nudges it. He turns it so that the name on it is visible: Drastik.

“You’re digging your own grave. So if you want to end it I can help, I’ve already got everything ready. I can slash you so that you won’t come back. You don’t want that, do you? Then figure it the fuck out. Do I sound contradictory? Let me explain a bit. I know what that’s like. I know the hopelessness and the darkness that creeps in around you when depression hits. I know your darkness isn’t like mine, but that doesn’t make either less genuine. I can draw strength from mine, yours just fucks you up. I know how destructive depression is and I don’t want anyone to go through that. I can’t just take it away, no one can. This takes work, and judging by your track record you’re not a fan of work. You’re making it so that no one can help you, not even yourself. Because it’s easier to wallow, right? It’s easier to have no answers and just be sad. It’s easier to push people away and act like it’s their fucking fault. I know there are people who want to help, but you just won’t fucking let them. Fix yourself. Easier said than done, right? I agree it is, it’s hard to start, but there won’t be a day where you aren’t glad you did it. Fucking fix yourself. Let someone in, because just toughing it out thing isn’t working. A broken man like you doesn’t have a chance in this world, much less against me. You’re going nowhere fast, so fix it. Make yourself a fucking road, because no one is going to do it for you.” Maero bats the body bag away with his fist. He runs his fingers through his hair in anger.

“I’ve had this. I had it and I came back. It was a different kind of depression, but I sure as hell didn’t fix it by sitting in my own filth. No, I actually fucking worked for it. It’s not easy to stand up, and I still struggle with it. But nothing comes of just sitting on your ass. I didn’t get here by doing nothing. I didn’t become champion because I was a bit edgy. This is your reality? Then accept that this is mine. I am Maero. I am the sadistic freak you want to pretend is a myth. I’m real, and you’re stepping into the ring with me. You’re right, I’m not you. Instead I’m functioning, I’m stronger, and I’m not broken. Depression doesn’t make you strong, beating it back doesn’t even make you strong. This emo phase doesn’t make you stronger than me, it doesn’t even make you darker than me. I’m not here to show people anyone can do anything. I’m not here to show everyone that even a freak can succeed. I’m here to destroy people, but it seems you’ve already done my work for me. It’ll be fun to see if I can break you more than you’ve already done to yourself. That seems to be the only challenge you can give me. The only thing I can do is see if I can make it worse. I realize this isn’t a facade and I realize that you really are hurting. But you’re not doing a damn thing to fix it. With that mentality I’ve already won. No mental warfare needed, you’re already a destroyed man, a ruin of what you once were. It pisses me off how you’ve just let this roll over you. I’ve beaten back my depression over and over again. It’s a part of me in the same way that it’s a part of you. I won’t let it destroy me and that’s the biggest difference between us. I bite back, you lie down. I’ve always been a fighter. When something destroys me I come back a hundred times better, I rebuilt. Rome wasn’t built in a day, and neither was I. You can keep talking about how no one gets it and how no one likes you and everyone thinks you’re fake. But that’s all self fulfilling prophecy. You chose this, now fix it. People won’t understand because you won’t let them. So fuck off with that shit. I’ve seen darkness, I’ve felt darkness. I know what darkness is and what it does to a person. So don’t bring that “you don’t get it, you’re not like me” shit here. I’m not your mommy and I’m not stopping your trip to Hot Topic. I’m not your father being blind to your fresh scars on your wrist. I’m the person sitting right next to you who has gone through the same fucking thing, but because I’m not wearing the right shade of black I’m not as real as you. You want me to be fake so you can own this depression? Nice try, but my real self isn’t moving a damn inch. Find some other scene kid to “reveal” as fake. I won’t lose just because I don’t fit in your fucking box, I’m real. Your thoughts of suicide don’t make you deep or different. If that’s all you have to offer than get a new fucking job. Because this isn’t a place for people who won’t help themselves. You of all people should know I’m real, we’ve clashed before. You’ve seen the flare in my eyes. This isn’t a joke, this isn’t to capitalize on a fad. I don’t have a team of marketers deciding whether or not I should be a good guy. I’m real, I’m strong, I’m dark.” Maero unzips the Drastik body bag and removes the Hardcore Title from it.

“I fought for this, I didn’t just cut myself and expect the world to sympathize. I made myself. No one is going to live life for you, so don’t waste it. Make yourself mean something. Life has no meaning, so fucking give it one. What’s mine? Well, other than the kids I take care of. What did I choose to be the meaning of my life? Simple.” The room goes dark before Maero’s face appears in the Wendigo facepaint. “I bite.”

Fade to laughter.
Tarah Nova
Post February 21st 2017, 10:15 pm by Tarah Nova
Come Little Children---Empire#1
"Come little children, I'll take thee away,
Into a land of enchantment.
Come little children, The time's come to play,
Here in my garden of shadows.

Follow sweet children, I'll show thee the way,
Through all the pain and the sorrows.
Weep not poor children, For life is this way,
Murdering beauty and passions.

Hush now dear children, It must be this way,
To weary of life and deceptions.
Rest now my children, For soon we'll away,
Into the calm and the quiet."
------

You know, little sisters are such precious things. As an older sibling, I know we tend to want to protect them in one way or another. We'd all fight tooth and nail for them, bleed for them---We would even kill for them if we had too. So when something happens to a little sister and an older sibling can't do anything to save them, we feel like we failed as older siblings. Our world crumbles in as we are forced to watch them go to therapy every week, trying so hard not to relive everything that happened to them. To this day, I still have to watch Cassidy go through everything. The Therapy, the good days and bad. Sometimes she calls in the middle of the night just to cry on the phone to me, telling me about her nightmares; always seeing the same man standing in the corner of her room at night. Sometimes I even have to drive to where she is, which is usually the next town over and stay with her, holding her as she weeps my arms. Cassidy was a very hard girl a break but your brother broke her and now I'm going to return the favor, Jocelyn Diemos.

Look, you're an nice kid, so trust me when I say this isn't personal between us but it is personal between our families. Your brother is a monster among men and yes, even he has broke some of my walls down but you? You don't march to his drum. You don't play his twisted mind games and truthfully, you don't belong in the Coven with the other bloodthirsty women of the Sanatorium. You are smarter than that but I understand that you were forced to  join in on their fun. I could see the horror in you eyes a few time. I know that, Dear. So  whatever happens between us in this ring on Empire, I am truly sorry but your brother needs to learn a lesson about family. Yeah, this isn't only about becoming the number one contenders for your darling little sparkling bitch of a ‘sister’,  Brody Sparks. It's about the hours of torment for your brother did to my sister. This is about the blood and the sleepless nights that she has lost over the months since that night. I'm not only going to step closer to getting my hands back on my title, no--- I'm also stepping closer to the head of the Hydra himself. No, I'm sorry that I have to rip you apart, limb by limb and show your brother that his family can bleed just as much as mine can. So all of this--- the opportunity you will lose as well as the amount of blood that will be pouring from your veins; is all on your brother's hands---not mine.  Jocelyn, he is the one that attacked my sister and he is the one that attacked me and has waken the Killer Inside; so he is to blame and once again, I am sorry that you are in the middle of this war but it has to be done. Your brother needs to see what I can do and that goes for Brody as well. Both of them are going to learn just what I can do in the ring when I am pushed to my limits. I am ready, I am willing and I am able to do anything when my mind is in the right place and for your luck, it is inching closer and closer to that place because of your family. So in the end, you're loss against me will be because of them. And it's because of them, that you will not be touching the Specialist Championship anytime soon. Truthfully, I think you need to realize that sometimes family can hold you back and I think that's what yours is doing to you. Take my advice and be your own person,  Jocelyn. Do not fall into the darkness like your family has done. And yes, it may be hypocritical for me to say that but I'm a lost cause when it comes to that side...but maybe you can make it out alive from the grip of your family. I mean...if you can even make it out alive from facing me this week. Who knows but till then...

Nova Out.
Ahren Fournier
Post February 21st 2017, 8:01 pm by Ahren Fournier
(A secret camra is filiming Ahren Fournier as he stands in front of a mirror)

Ahren: Hmmmmm, I look at the card, was supposed to see Ahren Fournier vs Maero- Hardcore Championship... Look at card, see Ahren Fournier vs Solomon Caine.... I hate this place... I really, reaaallllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hate this place. You get told something every week only to get the carpet pulled out from under you. Well what the shit am I supposed to do? Beat Solomon Caine again? Is that what it takes? I know, it's not impressive, but its like the only guy they ever have me face anymore. Not against Solomon Caine? I must have a segment. But here I am being promised this title match, and promised, and promised, but here I am, another week with another empty promise.

(Ahren looks down and picks up a paint can)

Ahren: Pink... I like pink...

(Ahren dumps the paint all over him) I look like an aborted fetus now. (Ahren slowly gets on the ground, and starts to roll around like a fetus)

So comforting to be the fetus, I shall eat my own kind for nourishment. Maybe after eating a fetus I can finally become exactly who management wants me to be! They love the kids don't they! Who better connects with the kids, than a fetus. What am I saying? I'm not a fetus, I just look like one.

(Ahren gets up, and walks inches to the mirror)

Ahren: Look at me, I'm the most beautiful fetus I've ever seen.

(He starts rolling his body on the mirror)

Ahren: I feel the mirror on my skin, I'm narrating my life again just because I can. I like to hear the sound of my Ahren voice. This mirror is cold, but it makes me feel alive!

(Ahren stops and looks at the mirror to see the design the paint has left behind)

Ahren: Look at this ART!! THIS IS A MASTERPIECE, I AM A MASTERPIECE! The thing is, I can do something for nothing, and it can make it into something beautiful. I call this, Fetus probs. And what is this fetus's problems? Well you see, this fetus has done everything he can get what he wants, but he... This fetus, keeps being looked over, even though he keeps being told something is going to happen. This fetus, well, he may be the sexiest fetus on the block, but does he get the regetnition for it? No, the poor fetus just does all the great things, and gets no thank you. No pat on the back, because afterall he is just a fetus. NOBODY CARES! I DONT CARE FETUS, STOP TALKING TO ME ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS! Because you see baby fetus artwork, I too have problems. But this problem doesn't have a name, it isn't Solomon Caine, he does not impress me, he never has. Now, after last week, he impresses me even less, because he's a moron. He's sabatoging his career due to his own stupidity, or blindness. He could be the Hardcore Champion right now, he had the win, but instead he let that hack of a performer Maero pick up the win. Does Maero deserve to be the champion? No, he let Jon McAdams take him to the brink. Jon McAdams who doesn't have a hardcore bone in his body. Why did that match even take place last week? When I was promised a Hardcore Title match, how does Marco get that match before me? I don't know. I'm asking a lot of questions at you baby fetus, and I must say I don't know why you would know the answers. You have only been alive for a few days, and I don't think you have the mental capabillities to understand what I'm saying. But the thing is, I feel like you have the same brain capacity as the people that actually run this company. Just say whatever you want without coming through on promises. But little baby fetus artwork, I will get that Hardcore Title match, it may have been promised to be this week.... Which it isn't, but they can only deny me for so long, before they just have to. I keep winning, and talking, and winning, and talking, its a never ending loop for good ol' Ahrn dog. So there are two possibilities, I win, and get the chances I deserve. That I am LONG overdue, or I quit from boredom. BACK TO THE PAINT I AM DRY!!

(Ahren gets back in the pink paint)

MMMMMM yeah, that feels good. Do you know what I mean? Drastik and I, we have eachothers backs. We won't rest until we both have those single titles, and are on top of this company. They might keep giving our chances to other less deserving people, but one day, we will get those chances, and when that happens we strike! But as for this week I have to waste my time, on a waste of space that's more overrated than... That... Sports team that's really overrated. If he does decide to talk to me, I do know what he'll say, because he says the same thing every time. He will say that because of my vanity, the chances I "deserve" aren't coming my way. And I should change my ways, because then I will get everything I deserve, and his masters will stop being assholes to me. Well I don't agree with that, I have the title match in place, I'm just waiting on the whole thing to be scheduled. The Sanitorium, is scared of Ahren Fournier, they are SCAAAAAAAAARED of me. Why? Because I am everything that they're not. I am that modern sexual stallion, that sexy beast that they can never be. I am the popular guy that everyone wants to be, or be with. I am the life of the party while they somber around, and get all depressed about everything, at all times. Hey, they have the Hardcore title, and now the EAW Championship, maybe now they can be happy about life, because even after all the "shitty things" that have happened in their lives, they're doing pretty well for themselves. Well congratulations, who penis do I have to put in my mouth to get these chances? Voltage is very allergic of talent, this much is true. They have someone who is a diamond, and instead of using it, they put it in the vault, and save it for later, just so that they don't get robbed of what they have. So what do they do? They put out the lesser talents, because they know that the other brands won't try to take them! While someone like me, goes about life, dominating, but I won't get exactly what I deserve, because if everyone knew exactly what I was capable of, the other brands would try to steal me. And well quite honestly, if other brands came knocking, I would definitley hear what they had to say, becuase I am kind of done with this ludacris brand. I understand where they're coming from, but I'm done waiting. They used to call me the next great face of EAW, but now, what happened? They haven't given me the chance to be the face of EAW. They tease me, its like they're giving me just the tip, I'm ready for the insertion, but then they pull it away. I HAVE BLUE BALLS GUYS!! It isn't a fun time. So what do I do? Well, I keep doing what i've been doing. I'm going to go out there this Sunday, beat the shit out of Solomon Caine, AGAIN! Then hopefully, that promised title match will finally be given to me next week. But baby fetus, I can only hope.

(Ahren gets up dripping in wet paint)

Ok, that was a good talk.

(Ahren takes his finger and wipes some paint onto his finger, and boops the mirror)

BOOP! Ha, you're cute fetus. Alright, I'm going to go. I'm glad no one came in to see any of this. I don't know why I've been talking to a fake fetus, but I've got everything off my chest!

(Ahren looks closer in the mirror, and sees a camera)

Um is that a hidden camera?

(Camera fades to black)
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Post February 21st 2017, 7:43 pm by Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty Promo I: “Rolling Down the street, smoking indo eating Sushi and Sake”

(The scene opens up to a sushi restaurant in Kanto Japan as Elite Answers Wrestling Elitist Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt sits cross legged in front of a low legged table with a pair of chopsticks. He wore a pair of black jeans and a SIGH sleeveless shirt. With which he grabbed one of the sushi rolls in front of him and swallowed it whole, chewing on it before finally swallowing it down with a relaxful sigh.)

Sir Kelly: “Ah, it feels good to be back in Japan, you know I told myself that whenever I came back to this country, which I knew would happen eventually that I’d come to this very restaurant here in the Kanto region just for the sushi and sake. Yet the reason I stand before you is not to talk about Sake or Sushi, as much as I love it of course, I am doing this because honestly I am disappointed. Not at myself like most people people would want you to think, but at Drake Jaeger. He knew that he couldn't back up what he said. The moment he had tasted the blade of Excalibur was the moment he knew he was Schmidt out of luck. So what did he do? He cowered away and hid behind his prostitutes as Sir Finnegan Wakefield and I realized that it was a chance for a win, personally I’m not happy with the way I won this match, yet I took it. So going into Tokyo this Friday, I am still walking in with a load of steam ready to pop as I go head to head with the one and only TLA. Now, TLA and I have our admitted differences, sure. For example, myself being the type to stay loyal to a relationship such as the one I am currently in with my fiance Laura Laine. Meanwhile TLA, let's just say the name El Pantera Sexual isn't necessarily for nothing. Yet one of the things that seems to be the common denominator between us?”

(Kelly raised a brow as he pulled a bag of ”Grass” and then shakes it before putting it back in his coat pocket.)

Sir Kelly: “But enough marijuana references for one day. After all I am sure TLA has other questions. For example, I haven't lost a match since I had my first shot at becoming number one contender for the EAW Interwire Championship, one of those wins being against the current Champion I was fighting at a shot for. Now TLA on the other hand has had a rather unable to gain a few victories all while trying to gain himself a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship that stands on Jacob Senn's shoulders. I mean it could be worse, he could be like Tig Kelly who faded back to irrelevance after loss, and loss and loss. Yet TLA, he presses on despite this little point in his career, and that I can respect. After all I would have done the same. Unyielding and always looking for my next fight.”

Sir Kelly: “Yet there is one thing you need to understand about me TLA, whether or not I respect your actions is irrelevant to whether or not I'll go easy on you in that ring, because at the same time, I have my own aspirations after all one of them is to become one half of the EAW Undisputed Tag-team Championships! And knowing me, I know for a fact that's it not a simple task, but guess what? Something not being simple never stopped me! Why else would I be engaged to one of the biggest rising stars the women's division over on Empire has to offer? Why else would I be standing here in Japan representing one of the greatest wrestling companies in the world? And not just that, about to claim my prize as one half of the EAW Tag-team Champions? An average man with average motivation would not have seen it possible, yet here I stand before you proving that human achievements go as far as you want it to! And that only depends on how much you are willing to sacrifice for this industry! For example, right now I’d love nothing more than a nice cold beer and to be next to my fiance, yet she's on a tour of Europe and here I am in Japan with my boy Sir Finnegan. Yet I know two things, that Japan for what it is is definitely a great country to be in. Yet at the same time I’ll be reunited with her the moment Reckless Wiring comes around. Which actually is in two weeks come to think of it! Meaning that after this match T, I’ll have to spend it all preparing for the match of the Century, and whether it's against Lioncross and Nobi or against David Davidson and Jack Ripley, only one thing is for sure, they will both fall to the Knights of The Dawning! For tonight, the Crusade Continues into its next glorious path to domination! And the great threat that stands in my book way is not a sphynx of riddles, or a dragon guarding gold nor is it an evil supernatural being trapped to a tower and the only way to kill him is to toss some ring into a pit of lava. No, instead stands the criminal warlord who rose from the slums and forged himself an Empire upon The Lucha Libre style. Yet if I keep El Pantera grounded and locked to the ground, I know for a fact that he is beatable, I say this despite me saying he was the guy I wanted to see face off with Jacob Senn. Yet I’m afraid that in this business you have to make sacrifices, after all my aspirations are something I hold dear, and if I want to prove that I can be the greatest Tag-team Champion EAW has ever seen, and prove to the world that the only reason Drake Jaeger pussied out was because he knew he was fucked, then I have to take my way through each and every single man on this roster to do it! Whether I stand across the ring with Tig Kelly, Naheem Bogard or a threat as dire as Jacob Senn or Jamie O’Hara, they will all feel the wrath of Excalibur! And then when it's all said and done, I will take them to the gallows and be sure to lock The Noose extra tight!”

Sir Kelly: “So TLA, let me ask, is the reason you lost your second Interwire Championship really to do with your wrestling ability? You're a great wrestler sure, but you pretty much underestimated Drake Jaeger like you have every other opponent you have crossed since then that you have before me. And yet you do it again. There's a word for someone who does the same thing over and over again expecting different results, yet I’m not going to say at the risk of sounding insanely cliche! But come this Friday Night in the largest populated city in the world, you will know that my name is Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt! Knight of the Dawning and heir to the great Hackenschmidt name! And what can TLA do? Well, all you’ll be able to do is tap once you're taken to the gallows pole! And from there all that is left to scream! Hooolllllyyyyyy Schmmmmmidt!

(The screen fades to black as Sir Kelly is handed the bill)
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz!

Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next