Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Sheridan Müller - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Sheridan Müller - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Sheridan Müller - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Sheridan Müller - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Sheridan Müller - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Sheridan Müller - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Sheridan Müller - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Sheridan Müller - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Sheridan Müller

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cailin Dillon
Empire
Empire
Cailin Dillon

Sheridan Müller - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Müller   Sheridan Müller - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2017, 10:33 am

Sheridan Müller - Page 2 GVE2hrmFMmX7O
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Müller   Sheridan Müller - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2017, 11:43 am

Welcome back officially (H).
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Voltage
Voltage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Müller   Sheridan Müller - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2017, 12:38 pm

Welcome back. Looking forward to Voltage becoming more efficient with your presence.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Müller   Sheridan Müller - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 8th 2017, 3:25 pm

Welcome back again! I have been awaiting your return!
Back to top Go down
Sheri-dun
Empire
Empire
Sheri-dun

Hailing From : Munich, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Müller   Sheridan Müller - Page 2 EmptyApril 29th 2017, 10:01 am

Important Updates - 

Added Joachim Henrichs (Paul Heyman) as a manager/agent for Sheridan. I've been struggling with promos as of late so hopefully this adds a little more legitimacy to my character. Plus if Sheridan dislikes the sports entertainment lifestyle, why should she pander to it.

Turned Sheridan heel. Considering Sheridan has given up on essentially saving wrestling, I feel like turning her heel adds to Sheridan's snarky, impassive, naturally dislikeable personality. 
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Müller   Sheridan Müller - Page 2 EmptyApril 29th 2017, 12:36 pm

Oooo
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Müller   Sheridan Müller - Page 2 EmptyApril 29th 2017, 3:22 pm

poor albert hitchman ;~;
Back to top Go down
Sheri-dun
Empire
Empire
Sheri-dun

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Müller   Sheridan Müller - Page 2 EmptyJune 27th 2017, 7:23 pm

Important updates - 

Changed from Ronda Rousey to Charlotte Flair. Rousey isn't mainstream at the moment, furthermore Charlotte Flair is a queen and I feel this is the next evolution for my character.

Adapted sign up to the updated template. I've made myself a ruthless heel as Sheridan is somewhat heartless, arrogant and cold. She doesn't fit a monster mould and I'm unsure if I'll ever return to being a tweener or face.

Last edited by Sheridan Müller on November 10th 2017, 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amani
Empire
Empire
Amani

Hailing From : Chiraq

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Müller   Sheridan Müller - Page 2 EmptyJune 27th 2017, 7:27 pm

Lit
Back to top Go down
Cameron Ella Ava
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cameron Ella Ava

Hailing From : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Müller   Sheridan Müller - Page 2 EmptyJune 27th 2017, 11:10 pm

I am loving the changes. The German Suplex will always be known as the Sherplex to me tho. Also, I'm sad that you're not reusing "Surfacing". It was a great theme.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Müller   Sheridan Müller - Page 2 EmptyJune 28th 2017, 1:05 am

Amerika? oh shit this should be "wunderbar!"
Back to top Go down
Sheri-dun
Empire
Empire
Sheri-dun

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Müller   Sheridan Müller - Page 2 EmptyNovember 10th 2017, 10:02 am

Important Updates - 

Changed from a German Efficiency gimmick, to a Last Vixen gimmick. I've had a horrid 2017 in Elite Answers Wrestling so it's safe to say German Efficiency is dead for now. With the recent departures from Empire I feel there's opportunity around us so heightening Sheridan's heel status, and playing to her dis-likeable personality through this gimmick change, will hopefully see it that she grasps these possible opportunities and makes the most of them.

Heightened Sheridan's stance on using weapons. With the gimmick change allowing Sheridan the use of weapons adds to her ruthless, cold-blooded streak.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Müller   Sheridan Müller - Page 2 EmptyNovember 10th 2017, 10:11 am

Vengeance arc. *gets popcorn*
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Voltage
Voltage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Müller   Sheridan Müller - Page 2 EmptyNovember 10th 2017, 11:54 am

Welcome back! ... Again! Looking forward to seeing you on the comeback trail.
Back to top Go down
Amani
Empire
Empire
Amani

Hailing From : Chiraq

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Müller   Sheridan Müller - Page 2 EmptyNovember 10th 2017, 3:28 pm

Sheridan Müller - Page 2 Tumblr_o8s2tbxoQV1rdn65io1_500
Back to top Go down
Sheri-dun
Empire
Empire
Sheri-dun

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Müller   Sheridan Müller - Page 2 EmptyDecember 11th 2017, 5:18 pm

Important Updates - 

Added Allegiance with The Axis. The Axis places Sheridan with women who have as much a hatred for authority as she. Their aspirations are unclear, at the moment, but it is obvious their frustrations with Empire are similar, and that Sheridan is not alone in bringing incineration to the brand.

Added new signature and finisher. Sheridan's new moves are less technical, more vengeful. Connotations of power and suffering ring true in their names, adding Gehenna as her primary submission move. The Holocaust, a Running Punt Kick, personifies the endless thirst for retribution that Sheridan has.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Müller   Sheridan Müller - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sheridan Müller

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2