Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EWR EAW Edition tag teams and affiliations HERE! SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EWR EAW Edition tag teams and affiliations HERE! SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EWR EAW Edition tag teams and affiliations HERE! Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EWR EAW Edition tag teams and affiliations HERE! Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EWR EAW Edition tag teams and affiliations HERE! Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EWR EAW Edition tag teams and affiliations HERE! Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EWR EAW Edition tag teams and affiliations HERE! Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EWR EAW Edition tag teams and affiliations HERE! Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EWR EAW Edition tag teams and affiliations HERE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

EWR EAW Edition tag teams and affiliations HERE! Empty
PostSubject: EWR EAW Edition tag teams and affiliations HERE!   EWR EAW Edition tag teams and affiliations HERE! EmptyJuly 28th 2014, 7:03 pm

So me and Ken are working on a fully pimped out EAW version of EWR for the download of the public. Think of it as EAW's new video game. If you've played EWR before, you may find this finished product very enjoyable. If you haven't, itll be quite a pleasant surprise. So im working on the tag teams and relationships page, and its simple. Simply post the list of tag teams or relevant alliances you've been in as well as stables, along with a list of your close friends and notable enemys. Try this format for example.

Tag Teams: MC Squared (with Captain Charisma), Mr. DEDEDE and Diamond Cage, Savage Ryans (with Ryan Savage)

Friends: Ryan Savage (Loyalty) , Cameron Ella Ava (Friends) , Jacob Senn (Friends) , Xavier Williams (Loyalty)

Enemies: James Martin (Dislike), Vic Vendetta (Hate)

EWR is a booking game using life-like friends and enemies lists, so its important to use the OOC elements. For tag teams/alliances, simply go by historical context. As for stables, I've got that covered. Also, you absolutely dont have to pick enemies if you dont want to, but its in the game as an option and makes the game as realistic as can be. I'll use intuition for anyone who doesnt do these, but help me out. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EWR EAW Edition tag teams and affiliations HERE!   EWR EAW Edition tag teams and affiliations HERE! EmptyJuly 28th 2014, 7:16 pm

Tag Team: Demons Council ( with Collin Lightening, Demon Knight )

Friends: Cameron Ella Ava ( Relationship ), Eddie Mack ( friend ), Devan Dubian ( friend ), Lannister (friend)

Enemies: James Martin (dislike), Mr. DEDEDE (hate), Kevin Devastation (dislike)
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: EWR EAW Edition tag teams and affiliations HERE!   EWR EAW Edition tag teams and affiliations HERE! EmptyJuly 28th 2014, 7:30 pm

Tag Team: The Savage Ryans ( with DEDEDE)

Friends: Mr. DEDEDE (Loyalty) Diamond Cage (Loyalty) Tyler Parker (Loyalty) Kevin Devastation (Loyalty) Lannister (Loyalty) Tarah Nova (Loyalty) Matt Miles (Loyalty)  Jacob Steele (Loyalty) James Martin (friendship) Xavier Williams (Loyalty) Eddie Mack (Loyalty) Scott Diamond (friendship) Aren Mstislav (loyalty) Carlos Rosso (Loyalty) GI Styles (friendship) Jaywalker (friendship) Mikado (Friendship) Ashten Cross (loyalty)

Enemies: None

Last edited by The Black Reaper on July 30th 2014, 10:48 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: EWR EAW Edition tag teams and affiliations HERE!   EWR EAW Edition tag teams and affiliations HERE! EmptyJuly 28th 2014, 7:43 pm

Friends: Scott Diamond (loyalty), Dark Demon (loyalty), TRE (loyalty), Ryan, DDD.
Enemies: James Martin (dislike)
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: EWR EAW Edition tag teams and affiliations HERE!   EWR EAW Edition tag teams and affiliations HERE! EmptyJuly 28th 2014, 8:39 pm

Tag Teams: Starrpact (w/ Y2Impact), Starr and Ventura

Friends: Kendra Shamez (love), Devan Dubian (loyalty), Dark Demon (friends), Diamond Cage (friends), Matt Ryder (friends), Lannister (friends), Christy Cruise (friends), Latino Game (friends), Banks (loyalty), Drastik (loyalty)

Enemies: Scott Diamond (dislike), Y2Impact (dislike), Kevin Devastation (Hate), Nick Angel (dislike), Jacob Steele (dislike)

Last edited by StarrStan on August 6th 2014, 1:16 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vic Vendetta

Vic Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: EWR EAW Edition tag teams and affiliations HERE!   EWR EAW Edition tag teams and affiliations HERE! EmptyJuly 28th 2014, 11:05 pm

Suspect 
Tag Team:Red Elite (Vic Vendetta and Cyclone) 2009-2010
Forte (Eddie Mack and Vic Vendetta) 2013 

Friends: Everyone is basically my friend unless someone doesn't like me that I don't know of.  Lucian Black/GC (Loyatly), Dark Demon (loyalty), Robbie V (loyalty), Jay Walker (loyalty),Kevin Devastation (loyalty), Alexander Da Vinci (Loyalty), Nick Angel(loyalty), Eddie Mack

Enemies: Jon Kelton (dislike)  Evil or Very Mad  at times

Last edited by Vic Vendetta on July 29th 2014, 8:18 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: EWR EAW Edition tag teams and affiliations HERE!   EWR EAW Edition tag teams and affiliations HERE! EmptyJuly 28th 2014, 11:49 pm

Just so everyone knows... the Friends/Enemies aspect is OUT OF SCRIPT. I'm seeing a lot from above that isn't reflecting that.

For example... it is widely known Banks and I didn't see eye to eye, so even though we don't have history in script, the relationship would go "Dislike > CM Banks" for me and vice versa for him. He'd have, "Dislike > Killswitch".

And "Loyalty > Master Of Puppets" even though he's been my biggest rival in most of the efeds I've been in, but my best friend out of character.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: EWR EAW Edition tag teams and affiliations HERE!   EWR EAW Edition tag teams and affiliations HERE! EmptyJuly 29th 2014, 12:34 am

Friends - Scott, DC, LC, POP, AA, Hurricane Hawk, Ryan Savage, EOE.
Enemies -  :cena:

Last edited by Black Tresus on July 29th 2014, 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: EWR EAW Edition tag teams and affiliations HERE!   EWR EAW Edition tag teams and affiliations HERE! EmptyJuly 29th 2014, 12:40 am

Black Tresus wrote:
Friends - James Martin & Scott Diamond
Enemies - Y2Impact, Mr. DEDEDE, Dark Demon, Robbie V, Hurricane Hawk, LC, WWEFan.
Out.Of.Character. :snoop:
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: EWR EAW Edition tag teams and affiliations HERE!   EWR EAW Edition tag teams and affiliations HERE! EmptyJuly 29th 2014, 1:01 am

Tag Teams: Chris Hessian and Devan Dubian, The Second Ones (Lannister and Devan Dubian)

Friends: Starrstan > (Loyalty) Dark Demon > (Loyalty) Lannister > (Loyalty) Brian Daniels > (Loyalty) Prince of Phenomenal > (Loyalty) Jaywalker > (Friend) Xavier Williams > (Friend) Matt Miles > (Friend) Diamond Cage > (Friend) Ashten Cross > (Friend)  Y2Impact > (Friend) Heart Break Gal > (Friend) Heart Break Boy > (Friend)

Enemies: Chris Hessian > (Hate) Kevin Devastation > (Dislike)

Last edited by Devan Dubian on July 29th 2014, 2:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EWR EAW Edition tag teams and affiliations HERE!   EWR EAW Edition tag teams and affiliations HERE! EmptyJuly 29th 2014, 1:29 am

:bolieve:
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: EWR EAW Edition tag teams and affiliations HERE!   EWR EAW Edition tag teams and affiliations HERE! EmptyJuly 29th 2014, 2:47 am

I'll do two since I've had two completely different gimmicks, and Killswitch is more of the political figure. Not to mention the evolution and etc. At any rate:

Killswitch:

Tag Teams: Team G (Curious Girl), Team Procrastination (Man In The Box), BANE (Mikado Sekachii, Jaywalker, Heart Break Gal, and Mister K.)

Curious Girl (Love), Master Of Puppets (Loyalty), Man In The Box (Loyalty), Viva La CCage (Loyalty), Heart Break Boy (Loyalty), Heart Break Gal (Loyalty), Mikado Sekachii (Friendship), Mr. DEDEDE (Friendship), Koumidator (Friendship), Mister K (Friendship), Jaywalker (Friendship), Y2Impact (Friendship), Eve (Friendship), Mr. Insult (Friendship), Subzero (Friendship), Tyler A (Friendship), Donovan T (Friendship), Legend Killer (Friendship), Drastik (Friendship), Kevin Devastation (Friendship)

CM Banks (Dislike), M.v.M. (Dislike), Demon of Death Valley (Hate), Mickie Lee (Dislike)

Lannister:

Tag Teams: Second Ones (Devan Dubian), King/Queen of the North (Christy Cruise)

Christy Cruise (Love), Brian Daniels (Loyalty), Devan Dubian (Loyalty), Matt Ryder (Loyalty), Cerci Lannister (Loyalty), Starr Stan (Friendship), Dark Demon (Friendship), Nick Angel (Friendship), Xavier Williams (Friendship), Jacob Senn (Friendship), Tyler Parker (Friendship), Matt Miles (Friendship), Kendra Shamez (Friendship), GI Styles (Friendship), Ryan Savage (Friendship), Eddie Mack (Friendship), Diamond Cage (Friendship)

AND ANYBODY WHO ADDS ME - BECAUSE EWR ACTS AS A TWO WAY STREET. If someone were to add me to their dislike list, they'd be added to mine, based off the game engine, even if I didn't personally dislike them, etc etc. Just wanted to throw this reminder out to those out there as well, that EWR acts as a two way street. For example, I don't dislike Mickie Lee, but she does dislike me, so I added that to the list anyway, but all because someone doesn't list you, for better or worse, doesn't mean it can't be so.

AND REMEMBER, YOU CAN HAVE AS MANY RELATIONS AS YOU WANT. If it makes you feel any better, Colt Cabana has like 68 relationships (all positive) in the vanilla game.

Last edited by Lannister on July 29th 2014, 3:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: EWR EAW Edition tag teams and affiliations HERE!   EWR EAW Edition tag teams and affiliations HERE! EmptyJuly 29th 2014, 3:26 am

Tag Teams: RoViper (Brian Daniels & Robbie V)

Cy Henderson (Loyalty), Lannister (Loyalty), Matt Ryder (Loyalty), Devan Dubian (Loyalty), Christy Cruise (Loyalty), Tyler Parker (Friendship), Xavier Williams (Friendship), Jacob Senn (Friendship), Robbie V (Friendship), Heart Break Boy (Friendship), Kevin Devastation (Friendship), GI Styles (Friendship), Diamond Cage (Friendship),

Chris Hessian (Dislike), Drastik (Dislike), CM Banks (Hate), Alex Anderson (Hate)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EWR EAW Edition tag teams and affiliations HERE!   EWR EAW Edition tag teams and affiliations HERE! EmptyJuly 29th 2014, 7:47 am

Tag: Ryding RegulationZ (Matt Ryder and Regulator)

Brian Daniels (Loyal) Xavier Williams (Loyal) Lannister (Loyal) Dubian(loyal) Demon(friend) Mak(Friend) Senn (Friend) HBB (Friend) Jay (Friend) Robbie (Friend) GI (Friend) Aaron/Matt Miles (friend) Cy (friend) Maria (friend) Imp (friend) 

Hessian(dislike) Venom(hate) Alex Anderson(hate) Adam(hate) Drastik/RRS (hate) KD (dislike) Ryan Savage (dislike) Collin Lightening (dislike)
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: EWR EAW Edition tag teams and affiliations HERE!   EWR EAW Edition tag teams and affiliations HERE! EmptyAugust 5th 2014, 9:36 am

Bump this shit up
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: EWR EAW Edition tag teams and affiliations HERE!   EWR EAW Edition tag teams and affiliations HERE! EmptyAugust 6th 2014, 12:34 am

Has this been finished yet?
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: EWR EAW Edition tag teams and affiliations HERE!   EWR EAW Edition tag teams and affiliations HERE! EmptyAugust 6th 2014, 1:27 am

Tag Teams: Quintessential Tralblazers(Jaywalker and Y2Impact)/Only Tag Team I want counted. Stables: Dynasty's Foundation and Project E.G.O.

Friends: Robbie V(Loyalty), HGG(Loyalty), Mak(Loyalty), Diamond Cage(Loyalty), HBKF(Loyalty), Y2Impact(Friendship), Extreme Enigma(Loyalty), Old HBB(friendship), Killswitch(Friendship), Devan Dubian(Friendship). Sabina(Friendship), Mister K(Friendship), Kevin Devastation(Friendship), Regulator(Friendship), Dark Demon(Acquaintance), POP(Acquaintance), Ryan Savage(Acquaintance), GI Styles(Acquaintance), Carlos(Acquaintance), Matt Ryder(Acquaintance), Vic Vendetta(Acquaintance), Jacob Senn(Acquaintance), Tre(Acquaintance), DDD(Acquaintance), Kendra(Acquaintance)

Enemies: Captain Charisma(Dislike), Adam(Dislike), CB Cool(Dislike), Kelton(Dislike)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EWR EAW Edition tag teams and affiliations HERE!   EWR EAW Edition tag teams and affiliations HERE! Empty

Back to top Go down

EWR EAW Edition tag teams and affiliations HERE!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1