Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What do you have zero torelance for?  SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What do you have zero torelance for?  SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What do you have zero torelance for?  Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What do you have zero torelance for?  Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What do you have zero torelance for?  Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What do you have zero torelance for?  Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What do you have zero torelance for?  Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What do you have zero torelance for?  Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What do you have zero torelance for?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

What do you have zero torelance for?  Empty
PostSubject: What do you have zero torelance for?    What do you have zero torelance for?  EmptyNovember 25th 2016, 5:30 am

Hmmmm??
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

Hailing From : Jacksonville, Florida

PostSubject: Re: What do you have zero torelance for?    What do you have zero torelance for?  EmptyNovember 25th 2016, 5:35 am

Breaking Kayfabe in efedding.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: What do you have zero torelance for?    What do you have zero torelance for?  EmptyNovember 25th 2016, 5:45 am

100% pure alcohol. I think we can all agree on that.

I can't think of a serious answer, honestly. I'm usually pretty understanding.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: What do you have zero torelance for?    What do you have zero torelance for?  EmptyNovember 25th 2016, 7:40 am

People who go passed Marijuana on the drug scale and start doing stuff like heroine and cocaine and pretending like it's safe.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: What do you have zero torelance for?    What do you have zero torelance for?  EmptyNovember 25th 2016, 7:43 am

Probably whenever someone expects more than they deserve; there's usually some sense of entitlement attached. See it at uni, at work, all through the news, here, other sites. Not sure why it gets under my skin but eh.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: What do you have zero torelance for?    What do you have zero torelance for?  EmptyNovember 25th 2016, 7:51 am

Oh and people who put their kids on Ritalin. I'd rather have kids smoking pot than taking those crack pills.
Back to top Go down
Alonzo Calrissian

Alonzo Calrissian

Hailing From : Cloud City

PostSubject: Re: What do you have zero torelance for?    What do you have zero torelance for?  EmptyNovember 25th 2016, 8:11 am

Liars. Dumb Shit. I'm sure there's more but I just woke up. I'll be back in this thread!
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: What do you have zero torelance for?    What do you have zero torelance for?  EmptyNovember 25th 2016, 8:25 am

I think I'm pretty tolerant most of the time but if you fuck with me or my crew then I got zero tolerance for yo bitch ass.
Back to top Go down
Alonzo Calrissian

Alonzo Calrissian

Hailing From : Cloud City

PostSubject: Re: What do you have zero torelance for?    What do you have zero torelance for?  EmptyNovember 25th 2016, 8:48 am

TLA wrote:
I think I'm pretty tolerant most of the time but if you fuck with me or my crew then I got zero tolerance for yo bitch ass.

This.

Real Talk.

Don't fuck with my people, man.

THIS.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: What do you have zero torelance for?    What do you have zero torelance for?  EmptyNovember 25th 2016, 8:55 am

TLA wrote:
The way it should be eh.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: What do you have zero torelance for?    What do you have zero torelance for?  EmptyNovember 25th 2016, 11:19 am

Rapists and paedophiles. While I believe in therapy, I would still feed niggas to the wolves.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: What do you have zero torelance for?    What do you have zero torelance for?  EmptyNovember 25th 2016, 11:20 am

Stupid Rants about stupid shit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you have zero torelance for?    What do you have zero torelance for?  EmptyNovember 25th 2016, 12:48 pm

I refuse to deal with moody people. If I notice that one day you're happy and the next you're being rude for no reason, just because your life isn't working *so well* for you so you decide to take out your anger on others then bye girl.
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: What do you have zero torelance for?    What do you have zero torelance for?  EmptyNovember 25th 2016, 1:24 pm

- Liars. Just keep it 100% It's not that hard. Wouldn't you rather me be upset with the truth and get over it? or be pissed at the lie and not ever trust your ass again?

- People who run off when upset rather than be an adult and talk about why they are upset. I don't want to have to coddle you into expressing your feelings especially if you consider me your friend. If you're my friend/lover you should be able to talk to me about anything because anyone who knows me knows I do not judge, and if you expect me to come to you about shit, you should have no problem in doing the same.

- People who fuck with my friends and family. You'll regret it trust me.
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: What do you have zero torelance for?    What do you have zero torelance for?  EmptyNovember 25th 2016, 1:28 pm

TLA wrote:
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: What do you have zero torelance for?    What do you have zero torelance for?  EmptyNovember 25th 2016, 1:34 pm

Probably cunts that try and act nice to you but then talk shit behind your back and cry about it when you stop giving a fuck about them and their fragile little feelings. Women who cannot live without male attention in their lives. Fuck them.

Last edited by The Machine on November 25th 2016, 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: What do you have zero torelance for?    What do you have zero torelance for?  EmptyNovember 25th 2016, 1:46 pm

Also, people who only consult others about an issue if they know that person is going to agree with them. Have some fucking pride you stupid fucking bitch. Confirmation bias isn't the fucking wave. You're not going to get any fucking salient insight at all talking to people who suck your fucking dick at every possible turn.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: What do you have zero torelance for?    What do you have zero torelance for?  EmptyNovember 25th 2016, 1:50 pm

But wait, there's more! If you're the type of person that can't engage someone in an argument without having ten other fucking people ganging up on one guy, you're a certifiable, grade-A piece of shit unworthy of any social graces or kindness. You're a fucking pussy that can't fend for your fucking self. No argument has ever been won 5 on 1 or 10 on 1. If you have to cry to other people to get them to defend your shitty point, chances are you probably never had any fucking point to begin with.
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: What do you have zero torelance for?    What do you have zero torelance for?  EmptyNovember 25th 2016, 2:15 pm

The Machine wrote:
But wait, there's more! If you're the type of person that can't engage someone in an argument without having ten other fucking people ganging up on one guy, you're a certifiable, grade-A piece of shit unworthy of any social graces or kindness. You're a fucking pussy that can't fend for your fucking self. No argument has ever been won 5 on 1 or 10 on 1. If you have to cry to other people to get them to defend your shitty point, chances are you probably never had any fucking point to begin with.
Me reading all of your responses

First. What do you have zero torelance for?  E1VZ8kx.thumb.gif.50a657e9a38a13b63fb9e5c28ba120a2

Second. What do you have zero torelance for?  Default_JkLAhOi

Third. What do you have zero torelance for?  Default_j4xvZut
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you have zero torelance for?    What do you have zero torelance for?  EmptyNovember 25th 2016, 2:29 pm

People who are ridden with such a passive aggressive nature is something i can't stand either. stop being a pussy and be direct. just angry people in general honestly
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: What do you have zero torelance for?    What do you have zero torelance for?  EmptyNovember 25th 2016, 2:31 pm

Y2Impact slander.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: What do you have zero torelance for?    What do you have zero torelance for?  EmptyNovember 25th 2016, 2:45 pm

Tyler Parker slander.
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

Hailing From : Portland, OR

PostSubject: Re: What do you have zero torelance for?    What do you have zero torelance for?  EmptyNovember 25th 2016, 3:01 pm

People.
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

Hailing From : Jacksonville, Florida

PostSubject: Re: What do you have zero torelance for?    What do you have zero torelance for?  EmptyNovember 25th 2016, 5:27 pm

Kendra Shamez wrote:
People who are ridden with such a passive aggressive nature is something i can't stand either. stop being a pussy and be direct. just angry people in general honestly
*Is unsure if this is directed to moi*
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: What do you have zero torelance for?    What do you have zero torelance for?  EmptyNovember 25th 2016, 5:55 pm

JakobDeLionWMW wrote:
Kendra Shamez wrote:
*Is unsure if this is directed to moi*
If u passive aggressive or angry then yes it is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you have zero torelance for?    What do you have zero torelance for?  Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you have zero torelance for?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-