Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?  SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?  SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?  Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?  Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?  Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?  Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?  Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?  Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?  Empty
PostSubject: Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?    Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?  EmptyNovember 17th 2016, 8:49 pm

This Schmidt-head!
Back to top Go down
Tig Kelly
Dynasty
Dynasty
Tig Kelly

Hailing From : Toronto Canada

PostSubject: Re: Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?    Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?  EmptyNovember 17th 2016, 10:31 pm

I'm going to Survivor Series, because I'm better and will always be at the bigger shows higher on the card than you
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?    Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?  EmptyNovember 17th 2016, 10:38 pm

Lol. Have fun watching Goldberg vs Lesnar, (like that match is gonna be any fun)
Back to top Go down
Tig Kelly
Dynasty
Dynasty
Tig Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?    Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?  EmptyNovember 17th 2016, 10:40 pm

More fun than any Kelly Hackenschmidt match on Facebook I'd say. Have fun watching the developmental league while I enjoy the main roster, the REAL money makers like Tig Kelly
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?    Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?  EmptyNovember 17th 2016, 10:45 pm

Oh well, DIY/Revival is going to blow the roof off while SS becomes Montreal all over again. 
And if jobbing out to Meth is making money then where do I sign up? I could use more pot money
Back to top Go down
Tig Kelly
Dynasty
Dynasty
Tig Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?    Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?  EmptyNovember 17th 2016, 10:51 pm

I hope its Montreal all over again. Shawn/Bret is better than any NXT match I could think of. One of the greatest moments of all time. Not my fault you're sub par in e-fedding and can't main event a show
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?    Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?  EmptyNovember 17th 2016, 10:54 pm

Eh, the Iron Man match was overrated. 
Besides. To me nothing compares to Sami Zayn vs Cesaro in that 2/3 match. 
And trust me bud, if you're promos are main event caliber then I wonder what that makes Drake Jaeger
Back to top Go down
Tig Kelly
Dynasty
Dynasty
Tig Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?    Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?  EmptyNovember 17th 2016, 10:57 pm

Better than you, just like everyone else in EAW
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?    Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?  EmptyNovember 17th 2016, 11:02 pm

Eh, 3-1 still ain't bad. After all I am still fresh. I'll just let my activity do the talking and let schmidt get all Lance Storm on you. And by that I don't mean a legit trainer so far away
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?    Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?  EmptyNovember 17th 2016, 11:17 pm

Look, you're both wonderful...

Can't we all just get along?
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?    Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?  EmptyNovember 17th 2016, 11:21 pm

Jacob Senn wrote:
Look, you're both wonderful...

Can't we all just get along?
Kayfabe is strong with him.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?    Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?  EmptyNovember 17th 2016, 11:22 pm

On the bright side, I'm sure Robbie will be ecstatic one of his characters is being regarded as the paragon of promos. Jaeger > Ares Vendetta???
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?    Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?  EmptyNovember 17th 2016, 11:58 pm

Awesome. Enjoy your time there. I am sure the event would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?    Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?  EmptyNovember 18th 2016, 11:00 am

Awesome! Cheer as loud as possible for Asuka/Mickie and DIY/Revival!

Also take a sign that says "EAW"
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?    Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?  EmptyNovember 18th 2016, 3:22 pm

Azumi Goto wrote:

I'm bringing a Giant 2. If you see a guy with a Giant 2 in the crowd it's probably me.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?    Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?  EmptyNovember 18th 2016, 3:33 pm

Have fun man

Last edited by BLACK† on November 18th 2016, 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?    Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?  EmptyNovember 18th 2016, 3:35 pm

Have a good time!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?    Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?  EmptyNovember 18th 2016, 3:37 pm

Sweet dude. Hope you have a good time!
Back to top Go down
Ahren Fournier
Dynasty
Dynasty
Ahren Fournier

PostSubject: Re: Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?    Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?  EmptyNovember 18th 2016, 3:40 pm

KellyHackenschmidt wrote:
Azumi Goto wrote:

I'm bringing a Giant 2. If you see a guy with a Giant 2 in the crowd it's probably me.
Why 2? Why not 10!????
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?    Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?  EmptyNovember 18th 2016, 3:49 pm

Ahren Fournier wrote:
KellyHackenschmidt wrote:
Azumi Goto wrote:

Why 2? Why not 10!????

I bring multiple signs.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?    Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?  EmptyNovember 18th 2016, 4:06 pm

Take a beach ball to the event and toss it around in the crowd. WWE hate that shit after what happened last time
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?    Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?  EmptyNovember 18th 2016, 9:26 pm

Why would you tell me to guess and then tell me the answer before I have chance? Disgusting. :hhh2:

In all seriousness, have a great time! I've not been fortunate enough to go to a WWE event as they've only started popping up here recently for live events so it's nice to see places that otherwise haven't had big shows (at least not in recent years) getting Pay-Per-Views, even if it is "just" NXT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?    Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Guess whose going to NXT Takeover: Toronto?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-