Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Your 2016 year (almost) end review SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Your 2016 year (almost) end review SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Your 2016 year (almost) end review Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Your 2016 year (almost) end review Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Your 2016 year (almost) end review Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Your 2016 year (almost) end review Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Your 2016 year (almost) end review Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Your 2016 year (almost) end review Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Your 2016 year (almost) end review

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

Your 2016 year (almost) end review Empty
PostSubject: Your 2016 year (almost) end review   Your 2016 year (almost) end review EmptyNovember 6th 2016, 2:01 pm

How would you review your 2016 both in real life and in e-feds?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your 2016 year (almost) end review   Your 2016 year (almost) end review EmptyNovember 6th 2016, 2:58 pm

Strictly E-fed:

I've gone through a lot of transitions this year e-fed wise. I created a new character that was completely different than my original Kendra Shamez character late 2015 and I was quite successful with it. I've also gone from a regular member to being part of a writing team and essentially being the head of the Vixens/Empire. I'm super grateful for my writing team; HBG, TLA, Nas and also my faithful backups; Cailin and Mexi who always come through. It's been a good year efed wise, I would definitely say that this is my best year in EAW out of my 7 years being here. 

In general:

This year has probably one of the worst/best years of my life. I've gone through a lot of transitions; some that were very beneficial and great and some that were not so beneficial and downright terrible. I've lost family members and I've gained new ones. I've lost a lot of people who I started out the year with and I've gained new individuals that not in a million years would I think we would be friends. But I'm grateful for their time nonetheless. I'm just thankful for being able to interact with individuals who have made me into a better person like Aaron, HBG, Cailin, James, Senn, DDD, all of my Vixens who always come on this site with the most positive, grateful attitude there is, Tyler, Robbie Nas, TLA, Scott, the majority of the chat who always goes online with the intent of just having a good chat and overall have a good time. I'm just hoping with the remaining two months, the positive moments outweigh the negative ones. 

It's not a good year, it's not a bad year, it's the year, I guess.

Last edited by Kendra Shamez on November 6th 2016, 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rex32
Showdown
Showdown
Rex32

Hailing From : Sea,Isle New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Your 2016 year (almost) end review   Your 2016 year (almost) end review EmptyNovember 6th 2016, 3:02 pm

RL: Many highs, with the highest of highs being May 26th when my wife and I introduced our third kid into the world-our daughter Madison.

EAW: Can't complain. Glad to be apart of community.
Back to top Go down
Terry Chambers

Terry Chambers

PostSubject: Re: Your 2016 year (almost) end review   Your 2016 year (almost) end review EmptyNovember 6th 2016, 3:28 pm

Real Life: Its been good, and it's been bad. But just like Rex, I was blessed when me and my wife had our second kid, Savannah.

E-feds: Glad I decided to come back here and give it another shot. EAW is a really fun hobby for be. Also a lot of great people I got to meet this year.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Your 2016 year (almost) end review   Your 2016 year (almost) end review EmptyNovember 6th 2016, 3:31 pm

I guess it has been quite an eventful year overall for many, myself included inside and outside of EAW.

E-Fed wise: One word to sum it up, Unexpected. The beginning of this year, I had no expectations of ever returning to E-fedding. I felt like I reached my peak with my past failures and decided to just give it up for good. But then one day something in the back of my mind just told me "Visit the chat today. See how all your friends are. Maybe they actually missed you." More people remembered me than I expected for one. And I saw that the Grand Rampage was going to come that Saturday. So I decided "Why not stick around for the week and watch?" At some point in the week, Oasis PCed me and asked me to come back. After enough persuasion he got me to do it. Claiming me for Voltage, it has been nothing but a period of growth and trying to find my niche and who my character is. What role Nasir fills in the world of EAW. I'm still searching, but just in terms of my own abilities, it has been ridiculous. From getting three consecutive wins over Liam (which if he reads this I want him to know I am grateful), to the amazing Cash in the Vault performance and the hilarious segment with Pierre before (no disrespect to Ventura at all but it was amazing to me how much my character managed to revive that crowd after the rhaegar segment and much love to Brian for making me as hot as I am) And then of course there's the world title push, although it has had it's ups and downs. Overally I am thankful to even be getting the chance I am now. Getting to face my best friend for the world title was so much fun, being in the mix and picking up wins over the likes of Jamie and Vic was huge for me, and the current feud with Carlos has been hell of a lot of fun to read and follow (since everyone knows I'm a huge mark for the CM Punk and HHH stuff) My honest hope is to be able to reach a point sometime this season where I am good enough to elevate the rest of the roster the way I have been thus far. My goal is to help other guys like Eclipse, Rami, Kenny, Fiora, etc get the shot that I have. As being one of the senior members of the Voltage brand I really feel as if it is my duty to give back and help the younger guys out as best I can. And that's not even bringing up the gig I got on Empire right now. Mexi bro, I wanna thank you for putting in the word for me with Kendra about the writing position. Also to Kendra herself, the fact that you came to me and asked me to help with the show is just wow, I was honored that you would come to me with that opportunity. And from there, it has been amazing working with everyone involved with the show. TLA you my dawg, HBG you are the heart of the show, you keep everything flowing and we'd probably be lost without you, and Kendra of course the brains of the whole operation. 

RL wise: Now the main reason I didn't see myself returning to EAW would probably be because I had moved on with my life. I left some time before Grand Rampage 2015 because I had enlisted in the US Navy and was preparing for Bootcamp on July 1st. Graduated on August 28th (so while yall had PFP 8 I was stuck on the floor doing push ups and sit ups, on top of spending my 19th birthday in there) From there I was sent to Pensacola, Florida for my Technical Training to be an IT (Information Systems Technician) And I graduated from there and got back home on March 1st, and obviously about a month later I found myself back in EAW. Now I am a Navy Reservist, which means I go to a local base 1 weekend out of the month, for example I go there this month on November 19th and 20th this month from 7 am to 4 pm. Other than that there was downsizing from a house to an apartment, which sucks, although it was necessary to save up money (which my mom and I needed to do). Overall in and out of EAW 2016 has been a great year. I've lost plenty of people in my life (including my last grandfather this week), but so many good things in life have happened to me in the last year and a half, I cannot complain at all.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Your 2016 year (almost) end review   Your 2016 year (almost) end review EmptyNovember 6th 2016, 5:09 pm

Real Life: Good and bad. My life (at least for this year) is centered around my education. I only have 5 subjects in my last year. I got a bad score in one of the subjects :/ It's just a mid-test though, I still can get at least a "B" for it in final. As for the rest, I got great scores, lol. I can't wait to get my hands on Thesis in January.

E-Feds: I'm glad I returned to E-Feds this March because I'm enjoying my current run, lol. I just want to have some fun which I am since returning, lol.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: Your 2016 year (almost) end review   Your 2016 year (almost) end review EmptyNovember 6th 2016, 5:15 pm

E-Fed and Character-Based:

2016 has been a good year for Jacob Senn for his career, but it's been a bit of a turbulent one for me as a writer. I returned with a new gimmick that got over strong, I beat Zack Crash and ended that chapter of my career at PFP, and I've now been crowned the EAW World Heavyweight Champion. It's been quite a year for me as a character. As a writer, I had some stability and did great stuff with Brian, however post-PFP, it's been a rollercoaster. Worked with DC and it was going fine until he vanished, Jamie came in and it was a fun few weeks before he had to step down, and then I just decided to just do it myself with the help of backups. People like Kenny Drake, Nico Borg, Mexican Samurai, being a legit help to making sure that we get the best out there for Dynasty, those that are a part of it, and to the whole community to read and enjoy! I hope that I can continue to do that for all of you for a good while and just have some fun!

In general:

As for my real life, it's probably been the worst year of my life with a few highlights in there. One of the most tragic things of my life happened that I will not say, but I think most already know what that particular detail is. After that, I realized the friends that I had and who decided to help me out. People like Brian, Ken, DDD, Robbie, Matt and Aaron were there and I even made a new friend that really helped me through a lot in Kendra, who I had rarely talked to prior to all of this. She was an ear to talk to you, she was kind and always listened to my complaints and troubles, and it was nice to hear her compliments and all. Ken's always ribbing on me and trying to make me laugh, but he knows very much about my situation and where my head's at and sometimes, it's not a fun place to be in. Brian has always been there, always been someone to talk to in good and bad times, even if he's such a troll at times that it makes me want to pull my hair out. Razz DDD has been an amazing person to talk to, someone who I respect heavily in this place, even if I like to give him a ribbing here and there. He's been there to listen to every concern, every little thing, and he always would respond back and in the best way. When he wants to be, DDD is a true professional and literally can be one of the best people to talk to. Then you have Matt, who's a fool and always thinks I'm serious half-the-time, but has a good heart and is an awesome person to talk to no matter the time of day! He's always down to just hang out and be a chill dude! Those people have really been there, made me feel like I'm not so alone in the world, and that there's always someone there for me! If it wasn't for people like them, I don't know what would have happened to me. So, thank you each and everyone! Even if I didn't say your name, I thank you for being an awesome community! Even though we might get frustrated with one another, we're still a community and I enjoy the community we have! Keeping being yourselves, guys!
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Your 2016 year (almost) end review   Your 2016 year (almost) end review EmptyNovember 6th 2016, 6:46 pm

Everything sucks. Ive been jobbing all year, I have no love life and my HIV recently turned into full blown AIDS.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Your 2016 year (almost) end review   Your 2016 year (almost) end review EmptyNovember 6th 2016, 6:56 pm

Methuselah wrote:
Everything sucks. Ive been jobbing all year, I have no love life and my HIV recently turned into full blown AIDS.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Your 2016 year (almost) end review   Your 2016 year (almost) end review EmptyNovember 6th 2016, 7:05 pm

I don't evaluate my life by year. There is very little difference for me than what's been happening the past several years, so I can't really report many changes. I just don't care for most people.
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: Your 2016 year (almost) end review   Your 2016 year (almost) end review EmptyNovember 6th 2016, 7:18 pm

Other than a new Pokemon game, Civil War, and Deadpool, 2016 should had never happened. Wii-U is dead, my shows ended and went on a 1 YEAR HIATUS, Captain America is Hydra, Trump and Hilary might be president. David Bowie and Prince passing away. And not even a new Legend of Zelda. 2016 was just the worse.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Your 2016 year (almost) end review   Your 2016 year (almost) end review EmptyNovember 6th 2016, 8:07 pm

In e-fedding: Good stuff.  I've had some heated rivalries, good storyline ideas, and the side projects of EAW keep my mind open and busy. 

In real life: Rocky to say the least.  My dad has been fighting lung cancer most of the year, and as of now he's doing a pretty good job of kicking it's ass.  He's got an entire town rooting for him and pitching in with the medical bills, which is nice.  I've owned a house for close to a year now.  So far so good on that front.  The end of the month is financially rough, but I haven't starved or lost the homestead yet.  I haven't seen a longtime friend for nearly two years now due to her being out of state and the both of us being financially limited.  We keep in contact though. In the world itself, with the passing of Bowie, Prince, Lemmy, and Scott Weiland, I can almost safely say that rock is dead.  This saddens me.  The presidential election is disheartening.  Local politics are disheartening too.  There are rapey murder clowns in the woods of North Carolina and that's not great.  Law enforcement's questionable in so many ways.  In wrestling everyone whose good has gotten injured since last November.  They've gotten better for the most part, except poor Itami.  Cubs won the World Series.  Good for them.  I don't really care about baseball, but it's good to see an underdog overcome.
Back to top Go down
Ryder

Ryder

PostSubject: Re: Your 2016 year (almost) end review   Your 2016 year (almost) end review EmptyNovember 6th 2016, 8:30 pm

Seems pretty early to do this, anything can happen in two months but I will give a penny.

In e-feds: Came back after a thorough hiatus, gained head writer position pretty quickly and have been writing to the praise of all except a couple. 

In real life: Made some new friends with people who came here after I had left. My strong friendship with Ken and Brian are thriving strong and my great friendships with Aaron and Senn are strong as well. Ken is like my abusive father who loves me and Brian is a brother. Senn is the cousin who wants to bang me since he is from Alabama and they do that stuff, but I love him too for sure. Aaron is just chill and similar in age, so we can relate to one another, and we are going to be the next tag champs. My grades have remained perfect with 4.0, and weighted would be even higher because all three of my duel enrollment classes are 95% or higher. No tragedies to speak, have been suffering from my own personal lows due to having so much on the plate and being displeased with myself in various aspects, but this is not the place for that. College essays, scholarships and applications are sent out and now it is just the waiting period to see what will happen. My in-person best friend moved to North Dakota (I live in Michigan) so that was rough, but I have been foreseeing it for a while. Having to say goodbye to basketball in my senior year is rough, especially being a starting captain since my sophomore year and winning the MVP and being all-conference, but college and work have taken too much of time. Lot's of stress and sacrifice related sadness, but a progressive year all-in-all.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Your 2016 year (almost) end review   Your 2016 year (almost) end review EmptyNovember 6th 2016, 10:03 pm

lmfao.

shit creek would be a holiday destination.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Your 2016 year (almost) end review   Your 2016 year (almost) end review EmptyNovember 7th 2016, 3:17 am

I think I've had a good year in efeds. Outside of efeds not really. It's been an awful year for me honestly. It's been an awful couple of years for me actually lol. Unfortunately unlike some of the guys that posted here I literally got nobody to talk to when I feel like shit. Not long ago I almost killed myself and if it wasn't for my mom who's like the only person who gives a shit about me (I know, pathetic) I wouldn't be here right now. My life is.. a complete and utter clusterfuck. That's the best way to describe it really. Depression and anxiety have destroyed me in many ways. I really hope 2017 will be better for me. It probably won't be cause life is a cheap whore that fucks you, gives you aids and then you die but I can't allow myself to lose hope. Hope is what keeps me going.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Your 2016 year (almost) end review   Your 2016 year (almost) end review EmptyNovember 7th 2016, 3:43 am

IRL: it's been good so far. I got a pretty good sales in my work place and it's better than last years. Plus, I am about to be in a JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiancy Test) next December and get my first N5 certificate so I have three language certificate (TOEFL, IELTS and Noryokushiken) well, yeah even N5 is a pretty basic one.

E-Fed: not really, I'm still shit. But I am a happier shit than last year, though.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: Your 2016 year (almost) end review   Your 2016 year (almost) end review EmptyNovember 7th 2016, 6:25 am

Moongoose McQueen wrote:
Other than a new Pokemon game, Civil War, and Deadpool, 2016 should had never happened. Wii-U is dead, my shows ended and went on a 1 YEAR HIATUS, Captain America is Hydra, Trump and Hilary might be president. David Bowie and Prince passing away. And not even a new Legend of Zelda. 2016 was just the worse.

Geez Louise when you look at it that way... :dave:
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: Your 2016 year (almost) end review   Your 2016 year (almost) end review EmptyNovember 7th 2016, 6:29 am

IRL : Bad start as I lost my grandmother and finish good.

E-Fed : Joined EAW as a lunatic, being in the Sanatorium...to become, according to Miss Azumi Goto "one of the top midcarders in the Dynasty roster" in 4/5 months time.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Your 2016 year (almost) end review   Your 2016 year (almost) end review EmptyNovember 7th 2016, 6:48 am

E-Feds

As long as I don't get fired via DDD coke fueled rampage by spoiling Westworld or leave because I lost to Sheridan this coming Thursday *hint hint* 2016 will be my first full year as an e-fedder. I started in 2015, but '16 is the first time I can say that I've e-fedded all year. Stephanie "Cloud" Matsuda had an interesting year to say the least. She went from bubbly Sky Princess to sadistic War Queen and I must say I'm loving the direction the character is going in. This wasn't just my doing though. I have to thank my former stablemates Aria and Cailin, my new stablemates The Sanatorium, my eternal rival Haruna, my new tag buddy Azumi, the Empire staff (Kendra, HBG, Nas, Mexi, and Cailin again.lol), Brody for pushing me to the limit twice, Cam for the MVE shout outs, DDD for guiding the Vix squad in the direction, and Carlos for doing what he can when he can. As for the rest of you guys, everyone's be nothing but great. Nobi, Show, Aaron, Ryan, TLA, Jamie, Ken and everyone else are just cool people. Sorry if I missed anyone. 

IRL

From a societal perspective, 2016 sucked. All my favorite musicians are dead and I'll never get to see Chyna accept her well deserved Hall of Fame award. From a personal perspective 2016 kind of rocked. It's been tough, but my gambles have paid off. I'm halfway through the Social Work program, I changed professions the beginning of the year, and I've been traveling. I lost someone dear to me in September which sucked, but it's taught me to live in the moment whenever possible. Some of you played a role IRL too. There were days where I felt down and some of you have been a light for me. For that, I'm forever grateful.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Your 2016 year (almost) end review   Your 2016 year (almost) end review EmptyNovember 7th 2016, 6:53 am

Aight, E-Fed review; no holds

Started the year as World Champion and that quickly ended; went through 5 months of feeling like I deserved wins over people but never getting them. Whatever pay off washed away by a stupid Irish cunt and just left a bitter taste in my mouth. TMDK was great. Fucking fantastic, felt renewed vigor; only truly losing one match to Clyclone since PFP. Oh and that one time myself, Cam and our PFP storyline got buried by a corny fucking writer who cared about himself only. Credit to Scott for defending him; what a top bloke. Winning at TI was unexpected. I busted my arse that weekend, being competitive and trying to put my best foot forward but not to win; it was to win something else, something I felt held more meaning and significance. Shit way it fell apart though. Hypocrites having a dig at us while writing themselves, politicking to run their fantasy brand but it's okay, they can do that with their skype cliq safe space shit. Funny how that shit works out. Absolutely gutted to walk away from Dynasty and writing. It's something I genuinely looked forward to doing for a long time and I had hoped my 5 month break from Uni would have been the perfect opportunity to get creative. I hope I can just get back to the place where I didn't care, I was never bitter about results, never cared about the next bloke beside me; I just promo'd and designed and whatever came my way, came my way.

Last edited by OHARA on November 7th 2016, 10:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Your 2016 year (almost) end review   Your 2016 year (almost) end review EmptyNovember 7th 2016, 7:53 am

E-feds
For me this year was crazy as all hell in efeds. Started off getting drafted to Showdown with a new pic base and winning the Interwire Championship. Then almost immediately after getting fired for some bullshit. After that I was legit planning on leaving efeds entirely but ended up returning at the Grand Rampage and won the Interwire title again at PFP which brings us to where we are now. Shit's crazy how fast your luck can change. Y'all can go from fired to champion in 2 months. For real tho I think my character really clicked in EAW this year and I got some mad loyalty to this place. I even get to write for a show now which is all I wanted a chance to do when I got fired anyway. So I feel shit always do work out in the end if you keep at it. Shoutout tho to all my homies in the fed I legit wouldn't be here if it wasn't for all y'all. We had some good times this year and I hope all you locos stick around for 2017 cuz it's gonna be lit.

IRL
Usually I ain't like to bitch and moan but if I'm being straight up this was prolly not the best year of my life. In some ways it was great. I moved into a new house, got a huge raise/semi-promotion at work, and have been dating this hot as fuck mami I met up in the club. She act like she ain't interested at first, but now she definitely interested. Other than that tho shit has been pretty rough. Earlier this year my abuelo had a stroke and nearly died and around the same time one of my homies got picked up by the feds for some bullshit. This was around the time I got fired so it prolly had something to do with why I was getting pissed off at everyone so easily. I ain't makin' excuses but it sucks to lose friends and I ain't great at moving on. Also this summer I was literally the only member of my close family able to keep a job. Everyone else got themselves fired legit within the same month. So that ain't been exactly a blast cuz now I got all kinds of responsibilities and shit but you gotta stick by yo family if they stick by you. I ain't like to talk about my personal shit too much but for real thanks to everyone here for being friends, cuz idc if it's e-friends maybe that shit is lame af but y'all still my homies.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Your 2016 year (almost) end review   Your 2016 year (almost) end review EmptyNovember 7th 2016, 9:26 am

Stephanie Matsuda wrote:
E-Feds

As long as I don't get fired via DDD coke fueled rampage by spoiling Westworld or leave because I lost to Sheridan this coming Thursday *hint hint* 2016 will be my first full year as an e-fedder. I started in 2015, but '16 is the first time I can say that I've e-fedded all year. Stephanie "Cloud" Matsuda had an interesting year to say the least. She went from bubbly Sky Princess to sadistic War Queen and I must say I'm loving the direction the character is going in. This wasn't just my doing though. I have to thank my former stablemates Aria and Cailin, my new stablemates The Sanatorium, my eternal rival Haruna, my new tag buddy Azumi, the Empire staff (Kendra, HBG, Nas, Mexi, and Cailin again.lol), Brody for pushing me to the limit twice, Cam for the MVE shout outs, DDD for guiding the Vix squad in the direction, and Carlos for doing what he can when he can. As for the rest of you guys, everyone's be nothing but great. Nobi, Show, Aaron, Ryan, TLA, Jamie, Ken and everyone else are just cool people. Sorry if I missed anyone. 

IRL

From a societal perspective, 2016 sucked. All my favorite musicians are dead and I'll never get to see Chyna accept her well deserved Hall of Fame award. From a personal perspective 2016 kind of rocked. It's been tough, but my gambles have paid off. I'm halfway through the Social Work program, I changed professions the beginning of the year, and I've been traveling. I lost someone dear to me in September which sucked, but it's taught me to live in the moment whenever possible. Some of you played a role IRL too. There were days where I felt down and some of you have been a light for me. For that, I'm forever grateful.
Speaking of Westworld I gotta start watching that shit again. I stopped after episode 1 for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Your 2016 year (almost) end review   Your 2016 year (almost) end review EmptyNovember 7th 2016, 9:34 am

Kendra Shamez wrote:
Strictly E-fed:

I've gone through a lot of transitions this year e-fed wise. I created a new character that was completely different than my original Kendra Shamez character late 2015 and I was quite successful with it. I've also gone from a regular member to being part of a writing team and essentially being the head of the Vixens/Empire. I'm super grateful for my writing team; HBG, TLA, Nas and also my faithful backups; Cailin and Mexi who always come through. It's been a good year efed wise, I would definitely say that this is my best year in EAW out of my 7 years being here. 

In general:

This year has probably one of the worst/best years of my life. I've gone through a lot of transitions; some that were very beneficial and great and some that were not so beneficial and downright terrible. I've lost family members and I've gained new ones. I've lost a lot of people who I started out the year with and I've gained new individuals that not in a million years would I think we would be friends. But I'm grateful for their time nonetheless. I'm just thankful for being able to interact with individuals who have made me into a better person like Aaron, HBG, Cailin, James, Senn, DDD, all of my Vixens who always come on this site with the most positive, grateful attitude there is, Tyler, Robbie Nas, TLA, Scott, the majority of the chat who always goes online with the intent of just having a good chat and overall have a good time. I'm just hoping with the remaining two months, the positive moments outweigh the negative ones. 

It's not a good year, it's not a bad year, it's the year, I guess.

I miss Eris :/
Back to top Go down
Cailin Dillon
Empire
Empire
Cailin Dillon

PostSubject: Re: Your 2016 year (almost) end review   Your 2016 year (almost) end review EmptyNovember 7th 2016, 9:50 am

In efeds:
Like Stephanie, 2016 will be my first full year in a fed of this type. My past had always been in feds where you don't promo at all. So when I joined EAW in 2015 I did so with no promo experience whatsoever and tried to really build something. This year has been a very fun ride. I got to experience the sort of evolution of the Vixen's Division first hand after opening the year with the Specialist's title. I was fortunate to be put in some really amazing matches and have the opportunity to promo against some of the best EAW has to offer. I probably busted my ass as much as I have before during Empress of Elite just hoping for a chance, and it was a very fun experience. I have to thank DDD for what he did for this division throughout most of this year. I think he gave it guidance when it didn't have a direction. I don't know that it was anyone's fault, but he saw a chance to create and he took it. There is some creative genius in some of the decisions he made during those 6-8 months that I know deserve a lot of appreciation. I've had a wonderful time getting to know a lot of people. People like Tarah, Kendra, Stephanie, Haruna, DDD, Carlos, Matt, Cam, HBG, BB, Aria, Aaron... gosh I could go on and on, so many of you are amazing individuals and it's always great to speak with you all. I've enjoyed the opportunity to write and help EAW where I can. I'm very happy for the Empire team and everything they are achieving right now. I fell in love with this community in 2015, and it only grew stronger throughout '16.

In real life:
As it has been for so many others, 2016 has been filled with ups and downs for me. Probably the biggest up was a work promotion I received at the end of April. It made me so much busier in life and gave me less time for EAW, but it was slightly life changing. And it came surrounded by so much crap that was going on elsewhere in my life. Honestly, EAW is a place that kept me so sane and made me keep my head up. There were a handful of people, Tarah, DDD, Kendra, HBG, who seemed to be there at just the right moments for me. People that just let me say what was happening and offered advice or just encouragement. People that I really opened up to. I'm hoping for a better '17 personally, but also appreciative that so many people here are so caring and helpful.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Your 2016 year (almost) end review   Your 2016 year (almost) end review EmptyNovember 7th 2016, 1:26 pm

E-feds:

So, my first full year of being in EAW is coming to a close, and it was everything I figured it would be and more.  I've said it before, but I gotta reiterate that EAW made me really enjoy fedding again. I was beyond happy with what I was able to do with the July-December window that I had last year, but I was hyped to see what I could do with a full year this time around. In a broader sense, we all got to see the Vixens thrive and continue to collectively one-up ourselves. On a personal level, I've just wanted to keep improving and continue to show that I'm worthy of all the faith that's been placed in me by the writers. I've been afforded some really awesome opportunities this year, and I feel like I can truthfully say I've risen to the occasion every single time. I think the first time this year I was taken back by that was when Oasis said he chose me to fill the slot on the team for FS2. I was kinda blown away. Like, he had choices. He had options. And he picked me. At that time, Empress of Elite was all I had to my name and I wanted to prove that I could handle being tasked with bigger opportunities from there on out. Sitting here now, after a title win, an FPV main event (which I couldn't possibly have shared with better, more capable promoers), a PFP debut, and a YLC win, I feel like I've done that. My rookie year was one for the record books, and I'll always be proud of that. I've gotten to promo against some of the best EAW has to offer, both Vixens and Elitists, and it's that level of competition that's continued to keep me on my toes and make me a better promoer. Aside from all that I've been able to do in character, the people I've become friends with out of character have become just as important, if not more so. EAW is an escape from real life for all of us, which admittedly, isn't so kind sometimes, and it wouldn't be the break from reality that I need sometimes if y'all weren't here to make things fun. There are so, so, so many people that I have to thank for helping to make this experience what it is. Aren, Nas, Tarah, BB, Cailin, Cloudy, Aaron, Rami, Oasis, Nate, Eclipse, DDD, Kenny, Kendra, GC, Carlos, SK, Matt, HBG, Imp, Ryan, Sher, Dub, TLA, Ken, Mexi, Lexi, Nick, Candle, Robbie, Senn, Brian, Nico...I could go on forever and ever and still be leaving some people out. It just goes to show how many great people are here and how many of you have played a huge part in making me fall in love with this place and not want to leave. So many of you, whether you realize it or not, whether it was in a big way or a small way, have contributed to making me love EAW, and for that, I thank you. It was pretty cool what we as a whole fed were able to do over the course of this year. I can't wait to see what 2017 brings.

Real life:

The easiest way to sum this year up was that it represented my family and I rebuilding and getting our bearings back. Last year, my great-grandma -- who was basically the matriarch/backbone of my maternal side of the family, and someone who was as instrumental in raising me as my own parents -- passed away from cancer, and it was probably the most traumatic thing that's ever happened to me. I kinda wandered into EAW a few months after that, when I needed distractions the most. Last year entailed a lot of "firsts" -- my great-grandpa's first birthday without her, the first Thanksgiving and Christmas without her, etc. -- and I think we were just focused on surviving. There was a lot of fallout from that, like planning the funeral, handling all those arrangements, moving into their house...all kinds of shit. I felt like I took on more as a way to alleviate some of what my mom had to deal with. This year represented recovery. This year has had its ups and downs, but across the board, it's been okay. I've mostly busied myself with school and work (two jobs, at one point; some of y'all have heard the Subway stories). I've gotten to witness milestones in the lives of the people closest to me. I got to see my brother graduate high school, my youngest brother started high school, my mom got a (well-deserved) promotion, two of my cousins joined the Marines, and I've seen some of my friends graduate college, get married, have kids, start new jobs, or do other things that make them happy. It's no secret that the world feels like it's in disarray sometimes, lol. Cracked out elections, killer clowns roaming the streets, and everyone's favorite celebrities dying can make it seem that way. But on an individual level, 2016 hasn't been all that bad to me. It was definitely an improvement over 2015. For that, I'm grateful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your 2016 year (almost) end review   Your 2016 year (almost) end review Empty

Back to top Go down

Your 2016 year (almost) end review

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-