Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Who do you think the WWE will sign in 2017? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Who do you think the WWE will sign in 2017? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Who do you think the WWE will sign in 2017? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Who do you think the WWE will sign in 2017? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Who do you think the WWE will sign in 2017? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Who do you think the WWE will sign in 2017? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Who do you think the WWE will sign in 2017? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Who do you think the WWE will sign in 2017? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Who do you think the WWE will sign in 2017?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

Who do you think the WWE will sign in 2017? Empty
PostSubject: Who do you think the WWE will sign in 2017?   Who do you think the WWE will sign in 2017? EmptyNovember 5th 2016, 12:06 pm

For those who follow the independents;
If you had to choose 5 talents that the E might just sign in 2017, who would they be? 

My five are pretty simple; 

First off, NXT recently announced an all-womens tournament for January and February so naturally the E is going to pick up some women's talents. Therefore my first three guesses shall be women. 

So the first person who showed interest in being part of NXT's big tournament? Angelina Love. She's fresh off maternity leave and is eager to get back in the ring. 

The second choice is a no-brainer (For me at least) who better to be part of this tournament than Candice LeRae. She already has connections within the E (eg Gargano and Ciampa) and I feel as though they can easily have a third figure to make them more interesting. 

My number three is going to be a wild guest, Buuuut since I'm Canadian and love my Canadian Indy Wrestling, I am going to go with my mark out dreams with this one and say Cherry Bomb will be my third guest. For those unfamiliar with Cherry Bomb, get out of your igloo and watch her matches eh

Now onto my only two male predictions. Now, I would say Mark Haskins, but due to his recent injury I think Haskins will spend the rest of 2016, all the way up to say the early bits of 2018 off. 

Though if I am going to be realistic, I'll go with the guy who already has been on a roll as of late, The Hangman, Adam Paige. I would say Adam Cole, but I feel as though I should see where his title reign goes before saying if it's him. But if Adam Paige is the one getting signed, no doubt he'll be a big force on NXT. Paige is young and has had some skills with promos too.

Yet that leads me to my as I like to call it "Big Prediction" this one I think won't be the most likely of the bunch, but, I feel like he can be HUGE if booked right. Well, you know people say that wrestling lacks showmanship nowadays? And how the Independent style of wrestling is hard to follow up on. Yet right now, there is one person who I think is a great showman while following up on this hard knock style we see today. His name, is Marty Scrull. Yep, I predict that somewhere in 2017, Marty Scrull will finally sign the dotted line and make his way to the big stage. Why? Because if they don't see how much potential Marty has, then they are pretty much blind. He could easily become one of the most successful British wrestlers of all time if the E gave him a ball to roll with. 

So here is that list of my predictions again; 

- Angelina Love
- Candice LeRae
- Cherry Bomb 
- Adam Paige
- Marty Scrull. 

Feel free to post this list however you want.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think the WWE will sign in 2017?   Who do you think the WWE will sign in 2017? EmptyNovember 5th 2016, 12:09 pm

- Io Shirai
- Hikaru Shida
- Angelina Love
- Velvet Sky
- Thea Trinidad
- Kimber Lee

- Marty Scurll
- (finally) Zack Sabre Jr.
- Some Random American Football players
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think the WWE will sign in 2017?   Who do you think the WWE will sign in 2017? EmptyNovember 5th 2016, 12:11 pm

坂崎ハルナ wrote:

- Some Random American Football players
Fuck, I'd love it to see some random Hockey Player join the E. (Not like the Goon)
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think the WWE will sign in 2017?   Who do you think the WWE will sign in 2017? EmptyNovember 5th 2016, 3:21 pm

To continue with the original lineup of 3 women and 2 guys....

1. Nixon Newell: Nixon Newell is one of the few total package women in wrestling right now.  She can talk, she gets white hot babyface heat, and she's a great wrestler.  She's also not hard on the eyes to look at.  Considering WWE's put their feelers out to PROGRESS, Chikara, and WCPW, it wouldn't surprise me if they picked up Newell next year.

2. Adam Cole (BAY BAY).  Cole somehow missed the boat the first go 'round, but the guy's over as leader of the Bullet Club (in the US) and was over long before that.  He's ready made for TV, and outside of a 2nd Turnbuckle leap Canadian Destroyer, his style in-ring is tame.  Sound and entertaining, but tame.  If they miss out on signing Cole next year then I'm under the impression that it'll never happen, and I just can't believe that's the case considering their penchant for signing up any ace in the Bullet Club that will bite at the offer.

3.  Candice Lerae: World's Cutest Tag Team has been a popular gimmick for some time now.  Since they don't wont Ryan (and Ryan doesn't seem to want them) I'd hesitate to put her on the list if it weren't for the fact that Gargano is on the roster.  Candice is a talented woman with a great threshold for pain and a cult underdog aura.  WWE has never had a woman that works the way that Candice does, and I think it would get her over with the fans immediately if she were allowed to hit one of those choice springboard poisoned frankensteiners.

4.  I've got a 3 way tie running through my head right now.  What's interesting is that I have the same reason for all three.  I think WWE will either pick up Ricochet, Ospreay, or ACH.  Considering ACH's deal with ROH is almost up I wouldn't be surprised if they scooped him up sooner than later, so we'll table ACH as an option.  I've heard rumblings of interest in Ricochet, and Ospreay had that moment with Heyman this year.  I'll say Ospreay in the hopes that LU isn't robbed of their puma printed prince.  Either way, the cruiserweights need a shot in the arm, and I think all three could provide a style in-ring that's unique and different from what WWE already has.

5. Kimber Lee.  Three Chikara headliners showed up at the last PC tryout.  There was Heidi Lovelace, who will probably get into the tournament but not signed off of it due to her unconventional looks, which is a pity because women's wrestling should be past that.  Heidi's damn talented and has a gimmick and look ready for TV regardless to it being unconventional.  The other was Eddie Kingston, whom I've heard rumors about regarding career plans elsewhere that I hope just aren't true.  The third is Kimber Lee, whose become the figurehead of intergender wrestling on the independents (nevermind the fact that Cheerleader Melissa, LuFisto, and Sara Del Rey were doing it ages ago, not to mention Candice Lerae.).  If they're smart they'll keep the princess gimmick and not go with the alternate Kimber Bomb heel gimmick.  Kimber isn't a phenomenal performer between the ropes when it comes to technique, but after sitting through her first title defense against Heidi Lovelace I know that she can tell a story that can get the crowd on their feet and yammering about it being the match of the night.  I'd even go as far as to say on the technical spectrum that Cherry Bomb is better, not to mention the character work she's done in TNA as Allie, but sadly she's with TNA.  Despite the doomsayers, that cockroach of a promotion isn't going anywhere.   If WWE kept the 'no damsel in distress' princess gimmick they'd have a merchandise cash cow on their hands.  Tiara and tutu/skirt sales would go through the roof.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think the WWE will sign in 2017?   Who do you think the WWE will sign in 2017? EmptyNovember 5th 2016, 3:31 pm

1. ADAM COLE (Bay Bay)
2. ACH 
3. Kimber Lee
4. Cherry Bomb
5. Matt Riddle 
6. Candice LeRae
7. Io Shirai or Kairi Hojo
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think the WWE will sign in 2017?   Who do you think the WWE will sign in 2017? EmptyNovember 5th 2016, 3:43 pm

Okay, for my list, I will have some bold predictions. Chances of them happening are quite slim but if they do happen, I for one will be very happy

1. Jay Lethal
2. Jade
3. Matt and Jeff Hardy (resign)
4. EC 3
5. Adam Cole
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think the WWE will sign in 2017?   Who do you think the WWE will sign in 2017? EmptyNovember 5th 2016, 4:15 pm

Adam Cole, Tama Tonga, Matt & Jeff Hardy. More likely Matt, not even sure if Jeff is still legally allowed to run WWE's schedule anymore unless he becomes a part timer lol. Then again considering all Jeff's put his body through for the sport, maybe WWE will pay him handsomely enough.

I would'nt be too surprised if Rey went back too, contract with AAA permitting. Even if it were for one last tour just to ride it out. He's wealthy enough to retire, right?
Back to top Go down
Jon McAdams
Voltage
Voltage
Jon McAdams

Hailing From : England, United Kingdoms

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think the WWE will sign in 2017?   Who do you think the WWE will sign in 2017? EmptyNovember 5th 2016, 7:27 pm

Lashley, The Hardy's, Adam Paige, 

Adam Cole and Kenny Omega may happen very late in the year. But likely not til next year
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think the WWE will sign in 2017?   Who do you think the WWE will sign in 2017? EmptyNovember 5th 2016, 7:37 pm

CM Punk will come back and beat HHH, Rock, Cena, Brock, and Taker all in the mania main event ina  gauntlet match

Owen Hart and Chris Benoit will rise from the grave and compete again before going in the HOF

and Batista will come back to win his third royal rumble

:troll:
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think the WWE will sign in 2017?   Who do you think the WWE will sign in 2017? EmptyNovember 5th 2016, 9:53 pm

EVERYONE nuff said
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think the WWE will sign in 2017?   Who do you think the WWE will sign in 2017? EmptyNovember 6th 2016, 4:39 am

I'm not entirely sure who they're going to sign at this point. However, I made a list of guys I HOPE they sign:

1. Adam Cole

2. Marty Scurll

3. Kenny Omega (Last I heard he isn't interested in signing with them but you never know)

4. Ricochet

5. David Starr

6. Will Ospreay (Maybe it's a bit too soon he's only 23 but I think NXT would benefit from having someone like him with them for maybe three to four years. He would benefit from being there for several years too he could improve his mic work and learn the WWE style better)

7. Matt Riddle

8. Joe Hendry 

9. Jimmy Havoc (HIGHLY unlikely but I can hope)

10. Pentagon Jr. (IDK what the odds of him ever being in WWE are tbh but I think he could be the latino top star they're looking for)

I'm sure I forgot a lot of ppl but there it is.
Back to top Go down
Hinata Shinoda

Hinata Shinoda

Hailing From : The Edge of Reality

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think the WWE will sign in 2017?   Who do you think the WWE will sign in 2017? EmptyNovember 23rd 2016, 11:40 am

5: Zack Sabre Jr.
4: Adam Cole
3: Ricochet
2: Velvet Sky
1: Kenny Omega(Cause Rule of Thumb, each leader of the Bullet Club gets signed a WWE Contract the next year.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think the WWE will sign in 2017?   Who do you think the WWE will sign in 2017? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who do you think the WWE will sign in 2017?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1