Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

You win. - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

You win. - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
You win. - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
You win. - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
You win. - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
You win. - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
You win. - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
You win. - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

You win.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HoffNostalgia

HoffNostalgia

Hailing From : New Jersey

You win. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You win.   You win. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 29th 2016, 5:48 pm

Niki Khan wrote:
HoffNostalgia wrote:
Bunch of teenagers running around. I think it is hilarious. This fed looked so good. Then I have three people give me instances of common corruption by the writers. Have half the roster hating on me some reason or reasons. Which I have had fun egging on because it is so absurd.
 This is a hobby right? This is supposed to be for fun? We all enjoy doing this? People taking this too seriously. Acting like a bunch spoiled brats that didn't get the toy they wanted.

This place has a lot of talent. A lot of good RPers,good storyline, GREAT SITE, but I dealt with less drama from my 10 year old daughter and he girlfriends. 

Come on guys. Get it together. Just for reference.I am a grown man, so bullying won't scare me off. If everyone wants Nostalgia gone, tell them to fire me and I will have no hard feelings. Until then I will continue to have fun while everyone else is getting angry over a game.
I fail to see what any of this has to do with you

My point exactly. Grow up. Get over whatever is getting your panties in a bunch about me. The only person with a legitimate beef could be Carson. You are just acting like a teenager.
Back to top Go down
Bianca Carmichael

Bianca Carmichael

You win. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You win.   You win. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 29th 2016, 5:51 pm

HoffNostalgia wrote:
Niki Khan wrote:
HoffNostalgia wrote:
Bunch of teenagers running around. I think it is hilarious. This fed looked so good. Then I have three people give me instances of common corruption by the writers. Have half the roster hating on me some reason or reasons. Which I have had fun egging on because it is so absurd.
 This is a hobby right? This is supposed to be for fun? We all enjoy doing this? People taking this too seriously. Acting like a bunch spoiled brats that didn't get the toy they wanted.

This place has a lot of talent. A lot of good RPers,good storyline, GREAT SITE, but I dealt with less drama from my 10 year old daughter and he girlfriends. 

Come on guys. Get it together. Just for reference.I am a grown man, so bullying won't scare me off. If everyone wants Nostalgia gone, tell them to fire me and I will have no hard feelings. Until then I will continue to have fun while everyone else is getting angry over a game.

My point exactly. Grow up. Get over whatever is getting your panties in a bunch about me. The only person with a legitimate beef could be Carson. You are just acting like a teenager.
First of all, this thread has nothing to do with you, it's about someone who actually has friends and people who care about them here.

Second you've been here how long? But have so much to say. You don't even know the story. The fact that you just open your mouth and judge others without knowing SHIT disgusts me.

Please fall into a bed of nails and die. That goes for everyone who thinks we were a bunch of petty teens on skype conspiring against the "mythical gods of eaw" This is Nas btw, I would love for someone to try me after yesterday. I am just BEGGING for it
Back to top Go down
HoffNostalgia

HoffNostalgia

Hailing From : New Jersey

You win. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You win.   You win. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 29th 2016, 6:00 pm

Nicole Fyre wrote:
HoffNostalgia wrote:
Niki Khan wrote:
HoffNostalgia wrote:

First of all, this thread has nothing to do with you, it's about someone who actually has friends and people who care about them here.

Second you've been here how long? But have so much to say. You don't even know the story. The fact that you just open your mouth and judge others without knowing SHIT disgusts me.

Please fall into a bed of nails and die. That goes for everyone who thinks we were a bunch of petty teens on skype conspiring against the "mythical gods of eaw" This is Nas btw, I would love for someone to try me after yesterday. I am just BEGGING for it

It is funny you talking about me judging people. Yet I was the one ostricized from the start. Banned from the chat. Based on what? My character being too cocky? Being too active? For being a terrible RPer?  I am pretty sure, all have been experienced here before and will again. I do have a lot to say. All the time. I don't judge, I make observations. And what I am observing is immature behavior. I mean its half expected, wrestling fans are the most mature demographic. I am not judging. If you want to be a dbag, be a dbag. Doesn't matter to me. You can hate me, want me to die, that means about as much to me as the shit I will take later today. It happens.

I didn't see you come at anyone else that doesn't know the whole story. Like I said, it everyone wants me gone, start a petition. All you can sign up and get me out of here. I like the democratic process. Until then. I will continue to get on your nerves just by existing.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

You win. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You win.   You win. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 29th 2016, 6:04 pm

Everyone needs to chill out. Clearly emotions are riding high right now but everyone needs to keep their damn composure. The more people get caught in their feelings about what's been happening, the worse the problem is going to get. I'm not pointing fingers at anyone in particular but this all came about because of dumb, overblown drama and all that's going to happen if people start throwing shit at each other, regardless of who it is, things are going to get even more blown out of proportion.

Edit: Nostalgia, I'm pretty sure you were banned because whoever it was that banned you was under the impression you were someone else that had been causing problems for us lately (I assume that you were "samoan_surgeon"). Don't take it the wrong way.

But still, everyone needs to chill the fuck out.
Back to top Go down
Niki Khan

Niki Khan

You win. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You win.   You win. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 29th 2016, 6:05 pm

HoffNostalgia wrote:
Niki Khan wrote:
HoffNostalgia wrote:

...uhhhhh, YOU'RE the one that brought yourself up, brudda...that's a pretty teenage thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

You win. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You win.   You win. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 29th 2016, 6:50 pm

Stop being little bitches.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

You win. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You win.   You win. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 29th 2016, 9:08 pm

You win. - Page 2 2W1YSGl
Back to top Go down
Dead End Bride

Dead End Bride

You win. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You win.   You win. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 29th 2016, 9:21 pm

Sorry to see ya go, fam. Life goes on though.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

You win. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You win.   You win. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 29th 2016, 9:27 pm

Tyler Parker wrote:
Stop being little bitches.
Your sig looks appropriate in half these threads. Lmaoooo
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

You win. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You win.   You win. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 29th 2016, 9:37 pm

HoffNostalgia wrote:
This fed looked so good. Then I have three people give me instances of common corruption by the writers. Have half the roster hating on me some reason or reasons.
When you somehow get worked by the trolls and bitter members with an axe to grind

:drank:
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

You win. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You win.   You win. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 31st 2016, 10:30 am

Shit like this will kill the fed stop
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer