Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What's the top reason you would want to be a member of the opposite sex? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What's the top reason you would want to be a member of the opposite sex? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What's the top reason you would want to be a member of the opposite sex? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What's the top reason you would want to be a member of the opposite sex? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What's the top reason you would want to be a member of the opposite sex? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What's the top reason you would want to be a member of the opposite sex? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What's the top reason you would want to be a member of the opposite sex? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What's the top reason you would want to be a member of the opposite sex? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What's the top reason you would want to be a member of the opposite sex?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

What's the top reason you would want to be a member of the opposite sex? Empty
PostSubject: What's the top reason you would want to be a member of the opposite sex?   What's the top reason you would want to be a member of the opposite sex? EmptyOctober 17th 2016, 4:44 am

Obviously we don't all want to be the opposite sex as that's ridiculous but, if you could be the opposite sex even for just a day, what would be the main "selling point" for you and why?
Back to top Go down
Adrian Christ

Adrian Christ

PostSubject: Re: What's the top reason you would want to be a member of the opposite sex?   What's the top reason you would want to be a member of the opposite sex? EmptyOctober 17th 2016, 12:27 pm

Bewbs
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: What's the top reason you would want to be a member of the opposite sex?   What's the top reason you would want to be a member of the opposite sex? EmptyOctober 17th 2016, 1:02 pm

The double standards fam
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: What's the top reason you would want to be a member of the opposite sex?   What's the top reason you would want to be a member of the opposite sex? EmptyOctober 17th 2016, 1:13 pm

Adrian Christ wrote:
Bewbs
Back to top Go down
Alonzo Calrissian

Alonzo Calrissian

Hailing From : Cloud City

PostSubject: Re: What's the top reason you would want to be a member of the opposite sex?   What's the top reason you would want to be a member of the opposite sex? EmptyOctober 29th 2016, 3:28 am

I'm gonna' go with T & A on this one.

Twerk it out.
Back to top Go down
Hinata Shinoda

Hinata Shinoda

Hailing From : The Edge of Reality

PostSubject: Re: What's the top reason you would want to be a member of the opposite sex?   What's the top reason you would want to be a member of the opposite sex? EmptyNovember 23rd 2016, 2:20 pm

Boobs. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: What's the top reason you would want to be a member of the opposite sex?   What's the top reason you would want to be a member of the opposite sex? EmptyNovember 23rd 2016, 2:53 pm

I wouldn't want to be a girl, but mainly because they have to sit each time they go to the bathroom, and I hate cold toilet bowls. That's a big deal breaker

As for reasons to want to be a girl, multiple orgasm, girls can wear both men and women's clothing without much issue, female ice skaters are cool, and when they get older, they don't have to worry about sitting on their ballsacks. 

But yeah, cold toilet seat every time I have to go is a real deal breaker. Oh and childbirth.
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: What's the top reason you would want to be a member of the opposite sex?   What's the top reason you would want to be a member of the opposite sex? EmptyNovember 23rd 2016, 3:03 pm

I wanna do the following
- Jerk my cock
- Use a butt plug while jerking my cock
- Fuck a girl
- Fuck a tight asshole
- Have my ass licked while getting head
What's the top reason you would want to be a member of the opposite sex? Tumblr_mzm0q7zdwi1rpzf9oo1_250
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: What's the top reason you would want to be a member of the opposite sex?   What's the top reason you would want to be a member of the opposite sex? EmptyNovember 24th 2016, 3:09 am

'Cause I'd have an ATM between my legs. And my opinions or views wouldn't matter, because even if they were shit and I was wrong, I'd still have a bunch of thirsty dudes to white knight for me.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: What's the top reason you would want to be a member of the opposite sex?   What's the top reason you would want to be a member of the opposite sex? EmptyNovember 24th 2016, 5:22 pm

Probably fertility. I'll admit it intruige me.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: What's the top reason you would want to be a member of the opposite sex?   What's the top reason you would want to be a member of the opposite sex? EmptyNovember 24th 2016, 6:19 pm

Carson Ramsay wrote:
Adrian Christ wrote:
Bewbs
Back to top Go down

What's the top reason you would want to be a member of the opposite sex?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-