Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Unseen footage from last night's Voltage SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Unseen footage from last night's Voltage SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Unseen footage from last night's Voltage Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Unseen footage from last night's Voltage Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Unseen footage from last night's Voltage Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Unseen footage from last night's Voltage Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Unseen footage from last night's Voltage Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Unseen footage from last night's Voltage Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Unseen footage from last night's Voltage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

Unseen footage from last night's Voltage Empty
PostSubject: Unseen footage from last night's Voltage   Unseen footage from last night's Voltage EmptyJuly 20th 2014, 3:22 am

During last night's Xavier Massacre, the world was caught up in Lannister's brutality and attack of fan favorite Xavier Williams. Demon was a bloody mess himself amidst all the chaos, but the world was left in wonder what happened to Devan Dubian. But have no fear, for the backup cameras caught glimpses of Dubian's whereabouts during the slaughterfest:

Unseen footage from last night's Voltage 4-25-2013+10-53-23+PM

It seems as if Devan Dubian retreated to the entrance ramp... wanting to stay as far away as possible. But this still does not explain the story... of the disappearance. But thankfully, in an EAW exclusive video, reporters caught up with Devan Dubian backstage, hoping he'd explain his action... or lack of action.

Unseen footage from last night's Voltage Neville-promo

As the photo above suggests, Devan was indeed traumatized of his first-witness account of attempted murder. No words were actually said in the video, and it's perhaps completely plausible that this is just a photo of Dubian from three years ago, but nonetheless... back to the basics of the night:

This is Xavier Williams before meeting Lannister:

Unseen footage from last night's Voltage Dolph+Ziggler+angry+1

This is Xavier Williams after meeting Lannister:

Unseen footage from last night's Voltage Tumblr_lzq78jwsz01r7sgnm

And finally... this... is a picture of the man you never, ever want to see, unless you pay the iron price of course.

Unseen footage from last night's Voltage 3ba72bc10e9c5ed4d6ec788e816b24e7

Last edited by Lannister on July 20th 2014, 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Unseen footage from last night's Voltage   Unseen footage from last night's Voltage EmptyJuly 20th 2014, 3:26 am

A Lannister always pays his debts, and in due time, the brotherhood shall make you pay yours; because what the darkness wants, the darkness receives.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

PostSubject: Re: Unseen footage from last night's Voltage   Unseen footage from last night's Voltage EmptyJuly 20th 2014, 3:28 am

Silly Canadian... the Canadian Dollar is falling so hard, that there will be no money to pay this "Darkness" off after all. Lannister is not threatened.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Unseen footage from last night's Voltage   Unseen footage from last night's Voltage EmptyJuly 20th 2014, 3:31 am

Boy am I glad you're not on Showdown.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Unseen footage from last night's Voltage   Unseen footage from last night's Voltage EmptyJuly 20th 2014, 3:32 am

The darkness has no desire for money; the darkness' desire are human beings so it can morph them into something... stronger.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: Unseen footage from last night's Voltage   Unseen footage from last night's Voltage EmptyJuly 20th 2014, 3:39 am

I have no words to tell these people, I went out there and won my match. I was told nothing further and as the great super face I am, I will make no further comment on this.  
:news:
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

PostSubject: Re: Unseen footage from last night's Voltage   Unseen footage from last night's Voltage EmptyJuly 20th 2014, 3:46 am

Alex Anderson wrote:
The darkness has no desire for money; the darkness' desire are human beings so it can morph them into something... stronger.

But... Canadians lack ambition and are seen as the little sisters of the poor to the United States! You think this darkness has the nerve to dethrone Lannister when it never had the nerve to be relevant?! Lannister thinks not, and neither does "The darkness".

Just kidding Jay, don't kill me. Lannister needs your money.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unseen footage from last night's Voltage   Unseen footage from last night's Voltage EmptyJuly 20th 2014, 7:13 am

aa suck my butt, wee wee breath
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Unseen footage from last night's Voltage   Unseen footage from last night's Voltage EmptyJuly 20th 2014, 5:13 pm

I like it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unseen footage from last night's Voltage   Unseen footage from last night's Voltage EmptyJuly 20th 2014, 6:49 pm

Interesting.  :anchor:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unseen footage from last night's Voltage   Unseen footage from last night's Voltage Empty

Back to top Go down

Unseen footage from last night's Voltage

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1