Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio Empty
PostSubject: Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio   Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio EmptyOctober 12th 2016, 3:13 pm

RING NAME: Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt

NICKNAME(S): 
“Mr. Pure Wrestling" (Formerly), 

"The Paladin of Providence": It is seen as a homage to this sport and a cool nudge to his half of The Knights of the Dawning. Sir Kelly, even when the odds are drastically away from his favor has a stubborn habit of moving on forward, believing it may benefit him in some way or form. 

PICTURE BASE: Mark Haskins
Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio D34e6d6e2faafc1b08fa3e070e6faf2b067e92e1_hq
AGE (IC): 25
HAILING FROM: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
HEIGHT & WEIGHT: 5’11, 189 lbs
TRAINED BY: (Insert Random Canadian Indy Wrestling Jobber Here), Jakob DeLion
MARTIAL STATUS: Engaged to Laura Laine

CHARACTER OVERVIEW
SINGLES ENTRANCE MUSIC:

TAG TEAM ENTRANCE THEME:

"Cry Thunder" by Dragonforce (As part of The Knights of the Dawning) 

FAVORITE MATCH TYPES: 
Iron Man: Sir Kelly really enjoys going on long crusades worth of matches and has been known for rather inhumane endurance. Its also noted that the longer a match goes the more it turns to Sir Kelly's favor. 

LEAST FAVORITE MATCH TYPE: 

Deathmatches: though rather loosely, although Sir Kelly likes to keep his honorable nature, he doesn't mind using weapons as a means to defeating his opponents

STABLES: 

Knights of The Dawning (W/Finnagin Wakefield and Laura Laine) 

WHO ARE YOU?:  

Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt descends from one of Pro Wrestling's greatest pioneers. He sees himself much like a Knight of the Middle ages and seeks to uphold their romanticized code of Chivalry and honor to the ring, yet does not hesitate to strike with great strength and determination within the ring. Now along the side of his fellow Knight of the Dawning Sir Finnegan Wakefield, the two now seek Sir Kelly's second favorite color; Gold! 

Although Sir Kelly comes off as arrogant at some points, Sir Kelly is very honorable, charismatic and stands with the posture of a bold and confident warrior much like he sees himself as. 

FACE/TWEEN/HEEL: Lawful Face

STRENGTHS: Agility, Intensity, Confidence, Versatility, Endurance, Determination
WEAPON OF CHOICE: His ring awareness, there are many cases of Sir Kelly using the ring to his advantage. 

IN THE RING
WRESTLING STYLE: A combination of high flying and technical. Sir Kelly always has a great preference for making his opponents tap, yet does not hesitate to bring out high speed and high energy maneuvers to bring the battlefield to his advantage.
(Eg; Chris Benoit, Austin Aries, AJ Styles) 

COMMON MOVES:
(Please note that you don't have to go by the common moves list, these are just examples of what Sir Kelly often uses) 
Strikes:
Basic Kick
Dropkick
Windmill Kick
Enziguri
Jumping Lariat
Swiss Uppercut
Pele Kick

Front Grapple:
Hip Toss
Armdrag 
Monkey Flip
Huricanranna
Head-Scissors
Vertical Suplex
Bear Hug (A homage to his ancestor, inventor of the move)
tilt-a-whirl Backbreaker
Back Bodydrop
DDT
Tilt-a-whirl DDT
Cross-armbreaker
Neckbreaker
STO
Back Grapple: 
Abdominal Stretch 
Bulldog
Tilt-a-whirl Bulldog
Sleeper Hold
Wide Russian Legsweep
Cobra Clutch 
Ground 
Somersault Cutter
Windmill Legdrop
Schoolboy Roll up
Single Leg Crab
Cross Arm-breaker
Single Leg calf lock 
Bridging Armbar 
Rolling Thunder 

Corner:
Big Boot to Corner
Tornado DDT
Tornado Bulldog
Frankensteiner
Slingshot
Rope Assisted Armbar
Basement Dropkick

Ropes:
Springboard Knee
Springboard Dropkick
Lionsault
Suicide Dives
Springboard Corkscrew Uppercut

Diving:
Blockbuster 
Diving Missile Dropkick
Split-Legged Moonsault
Crossbody 

SIGNATURE MOVES (3 MAX): The end may be right around the corner, what moves do you do? 

"Primo Victoria" (Avalanche Cutter) 

“Triggered” (Sitting Buzzsaw Kick followed by Somersault Cutter) 

Sharpshooter

FINISHER(S) (3 MAX):
"The Noose" (Bridging Reverse Chinlock)

"Excalibur" (Inverted Fireman's Carry into a double knee backbreaker) 

Last edited by Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt on April 3rd 2017, 10:01 pm; edited 33 times in total
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio   Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio EmptyOctober 12th 2016, 3:14 pm

Welcome, and don't worry this is the right place to post it.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio   Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio EmptyOctober 12th 2016, 3:17 pm

Thanks for the tip
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

Hailing From : Jacksonville, Florida

PostSubject: Re: Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio   Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio EmptyOctober 12th 2016, 3:21 pm

KELLY BABY. I'll make you a sig babe! 

For those who unaware Kelly is a close friend and pupil of mine!
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio   Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio EmptyOctober 12th 2016, 3:22 pm

Yeah. Thought I'd give forum feds a shot. There is just too much drama in Facebook feds for me to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio   Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio EmptyOctober 12th 2016, 3:24 pm

KellyHackenschmidt wrote:
Yeah. Thought I'd give forum feds a shot. There is just too much drama in Facebook feds for me to deal with.
Well, you might encounter some drama but that's a rare case like really rare case.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio   Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio EmptyOctober 12th 2016, 3:27 pm

Eh. If it's rare case that's totally fine. There's drama everywhere. Honestly I am up for new things.
Back to top Go down
Steve StarKiller Smith

PostSubject: Yo   Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio EmptyOctober 12th 2016, 4:06 pm

Sup?
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio   Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio EmptyOctober 12th 2016, 4:19 pm

Not much. You?
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio   Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio EmptyOctober 12th 2016, 4:30 pm

STEVE WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOING HERE YOU 
YOU
YOU

SPACE AIDS
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio   Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio EmptyOctober 12th 2016, 4:39 pm

10 quid says he's here to troll.
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio   Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio EmptyOctober 12th 2016, 4:52 pm

Or praise Cthulhu
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio   Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio EmptyOctober 12th 2016, 4:58 pm

:lupe:

Damn, that's the first time people have called us a forum efed, I guess it's half true now, but damn it's finally happened we use to hate forum efeds when we were on freewebs.

Still, I will inform you we do have a chat at xat.com/eawrestling and our pages(like shows and other content) are on EAWrestling.com, not everything is on forumotion Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio   Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio EmptyOctober 12th 2016, 5:35 pm

Welcome to EAW!
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio   Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio EmptyOctober 12th 2016, 5:38 pm

Quote :
Welcome to EAW!

Once again. Thanks (Disclaimer if I get the commands wrong. Know that I'm on my phone and don't have a laptop yet).

Though on other note. With a roster this big, I'm surprised Haskins wasn't taken
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio   Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio EmptyOctober 12th 2016, 5:47 pm

Welcome, have fun.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio   Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio EmptyOctober 12th 2016, 5:55 pm

Welcome in the Land of Elite.
Back to top Go down
Steve StarKiller Smith

PostSubject: Re: Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio   Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio EmptyOctober 12th 2016, 8:03 pm

Why would I come to troll my fans?
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio   Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio EmptyOctober 13th 2016, 12:05 am

Welcome to EAW! We're glad to have you on board, and I am officially putting you on DYNASTY.

If you have any questions, go right ahead and stop by the chat and some community member will gladly bring you up to speed on EAW. If you wish not to participate in the chatroom, perfectly fine! Just know you need 10 posts to Private Message anybody on the forums, so just go around answering a few threads, getting yourself involved in that manner.

Your writers are going to be Jacob Senn and Jamie O'Hara, but if you ever have any issues I do advise you PM Co-Chairman Mr. DEDEDE.

Dynasty is every Friday, meaning you can promo up until Thursday at 11:59PM each week. The new cards are usually posted the day after, in this case, Saturday - but do not be alarmed if sometimes a new one isn't posted until Sunday.

I think that about covers it, but if anything else - let us know. Best of luck, and from all of us here at EAW - WELCOME.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio   Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio EmptyOctober 13th 2016, 12:17 am

Darth Lannister wrote:
Welcome to EAW! We're glad to have you on board, and I am officially putting you on DYNASTY.

If you have any questions, go right ahead and stop by the chat and some community member will gladly bring you up to speed on EAW. If you wish not to participate in the chatroom, perfectly fine! Just know you need 10 posts to Private Message anybody on the forums, so just go around answering a few threads, getting yourself involved in that manner.

Your writers are going to be Jacob Senn and Jamie O'Hara, but if you ever have any issues I do advise you PM Co-Chairman Mr. DEDEDE.

Dynasty is every Friday, meaning you can promo up until Thursday at 11:59PM each week. The new cards are usually posted the day after, in this case, Saturday - but do not be alarmed if sometimes a new one isn't posted until Sunday.

I think that about covers it, but if anything else - let us know. Best of luck, and from all of us here at EAW - WELCOME.
Hey. Thanks man. Glad to be here. I'll get straight to work on going over to Dynasty and doing my research.
Back to top Go down
Tig Kelly
Dynasty
Dynasty
Tig Kelly

Hailing From : Toronto Canada

PostSubject: Re: Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio   Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio EmptyOctober 13th 2016, 12:34 am

Welcome to EAW, Stay off my brand
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio   Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio EmptyOctober 13th 2016, 12:49 am

Welcome aboard
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio   Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio EmptyOctober 13th 2016, 12:50 am

Welcome to EAW pal
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio   Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio EmptyOctober 13th 2016, 12:54 am

Once again. Thank you both.
Back to top Go down
Tig Kelly
Dynasty
Dynasty
Tig Kelly

Hailing From : Toronto Canada

PostSubject: Re: Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio   Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio EmptyOctober 13th 2016, 1:09 am

I saw that slick age change bruh....you aint foolin no one you 18 year old hound
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio   Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio Empty

Back to top Go down

Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Bio

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: EAW Contracts :: Join The Roster! :: Former Talents-