Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

MAJOR TNA CHANGE!!!! {SPOILER OF THIS WEEK'S IMPACT EPISODE} SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

MAJOR TNA CHANGE!!!! {SPOILER OF THIS WEEK'S IMPACT EPISODE} SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
MAJOR TNA CHANGE!!!! {SPOILER OF THIS WEEK'S IMPACT EPISODE} Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
MAJOR TNA CHANGE!!!! {SPOILER OF THIS WEEK'S IMPACT EPISODE} Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
MAJOR TNA CHANGE!!!! {SPOILER OF THIS WEEK'S IMPACT EPISODE} Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
MAJOR TNA CHANGE!!!! {SPOILER OF THIS WEEK'S IMPACT EPISODE} Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
MAJOR TNA CHANGE!!!! {SPOILER OF THIS WEEK'S IMPACT EPISODE} Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
MAJOR TNA CHANGE!!!! {SPOILER OF THIS WEEK'S IMPACT EPISODE} Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

MAJOR TNA CHANGE!!!! {SPOILER OF THIS WEEK'S IMPACT EPISODE}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

MAJOR TNA CHANGE!!!! {SPOILER OF THIS WEEK'S IMPACT EPISODE} Empty
PostSubject: MAJOR TNA CHANGE!!!! {SPOILER OF THIS WEEK'S IMPACT EPISODE}   MAJOR TNA CHANGE!!!! {SPOILER OF THIS WEEK'S IMPACT EPISODE} EmptyOctober 5th 2016, 1:17 pm

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/760775-major-tna-title-change-takes-place-at-tonights-impact-wrestling-tapings-spoiler

EDDIE BLOODY EDWARDS!!!!!

MAJOR TNA CHANGE!!!! {SPOILER OF THIS WEEK'S IMPACT EPISODE} Ct4eIIsWAAAPaKl

MAJOR TNA CHANGE!!!! {SPOILER OF THIS WEEK'S IMPACT EPISODE} Ct4e5-UWAAIo91O
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR TNA CHANGE!!!! {SPOILER OF THIS WEEK'S IMPACT EPISODE}   MAJOR TNA CHANGE!!!! {SPOILER OF THIS WEEK'S IMPACT EPISODE} EmptyOctober 5th 2016, 2:18 pm

I'm so fucking happy for him. I wonder if a feud between him and Davey Richards for the title could be a possibility.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR TNA CHANGE!!!! {SPOILER OF THIS WEEK'S IMPACT EPISODE}   MAJOR TNA CHANGE!!!! {SPOILER OF THIS WEEK'S IMPACT EPISODE} EmptyOctober 5th 2016, 2:55 pm

Who
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR TNA CHANGE!!!! {SPOILER OF THIS WEEK'S IMPACT EPISODE}   MAJOR TNA CHANGE!!!! {SPOILER OF THIS WEEK'S IMPACT EPISODE} EmptyOctober 6th 2016, 2:09 am

Been following Eddie ever since his ROH days and he deserved it. Hopefully he will get a good and memorable title run
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR TNA CHANGE!!!! {SPOILER OF THIS WEEK'S IMPACT EPISODE}   MAJOR TNA CHANGE!!!! {SPOILER OF THIS WEEK'S IMPACT EPISODE} EmptyOctober 7th 2016, 4:24 am

Aren Mstislav wrote:
Who
If you really don't know who Eddie Edwards is I feel bad for you
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR TNA CHANGE!!!! {SPOILER OF THIS WEEK'S IMPACT EPISODE}   MAJOR TNA CHANGE!!!! {SPOILER OF THIS WEEK'S IMPACT EPISODE} EmptyOctober 7th 2016, 5:02 am

- 0% Charisma

- Looks like a perpetual teenager

- The lesser half of The Wolves/American Wolves

- Substituted for someone who beat him at Bound For Glory and still lost

Why have EC3, a former World Champion and the best talent in TNA/best face they have right now, beat the big bad, Lashley, for the World Title in the main event of your biggest show when you can just give it to Eddie Edwards?

:hhh2:

Because a guy like EC3 getting dominated and losing, but Eddie Edwards beating Lashley makes sense, right?

MAJOR TNA CHANGE!!!! {SPOILER OF THIS WEEK'S IMPACT EPISODE} Jim-Cornette-fuck-this-company
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR TNA CHANGE!!!! {SPOILER OF THIS WEEK'S IMPACT EPISODE}   MAJOR TNA CHANGE!!!! {SPOILER OF THIS WEEK'S IMPACT EPISODE} EmptyOctober 7th 2016, 5:15 am

I feel bad for anyone that's a fan of his..
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR TNA CHANGE!!!! {SPOILER OF THIS WEEK'S IMPACT EPISODE}   MAJOR TNA CHANGE!!!! {SPOILER OF THIS WEEK'S IMPACT EPISODE} EmptyOctober 7th 2016, 6:36 am

Ares Vendetta wrote:
- 0% Charisma

- Looks like a perpetual teenager

- The lesser half of The Wolves/American Wolves

- Substituted for someone who beat him at Bound For Glory and still lost

Why have EC3, a former World Champion and the best talent in TNA/best face they have right now, beat the big bad, Lashley, for the World Title in the main event of your biggest show when you can just give it to Eddie Edwards?

:hhh2:

Because a guy like EC3 getting dominated and losing, but Eddie Edwards beating Lashley makes sense, right?

MAJOR TNA CHANGE!!!! {SPOILER OF THIS WEEK'S IMPACT EPISODE} Jim-Cornette-fuck-this-company
Yeah, he literally has zero charisma, he can't cut a promo to save his life.. But he's still a good wrestler and according to a lot of people a good worker. Honestly? They shouldn't have made him World Champ. It makes no sense to me that he is. But I have been following him for years so it makes me happy he finally won something without Davey Richards. I'm a fan of his not THE biggest fan but a fan nonetheless. I'm pretty sure there's plenty of WWE guys who just like him have no charisma and can't cut promos and some people still worship them as if they were gods.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR TNA CHANGE!!!! {SPOILER OF THIS WEEK'S IMPACT EPISODE}   MAJOR TNA CHANGE!!!! {SPOILER OF THIS WEEK'S IMPACT EPISODE} EmptyOctober 7th 2016, 10:08 am

I think that's my biggest issue with it.  Eddie getting the belt makes zero sense.  I like Eddie.  I like him more than I like Davey actually, but it's not his time.  Lashley was a complete world beater with the belt, and as much as I'm not crazy about the idea, Moose was the natural transition if they were going to take the belt off of Lashley.  Lashley ducks Moose.  Everyone ducks Moose.  Would Moose be a great champion? Probably not, but that's what TNA was seemingly building toward and it could have easily turned into a feud between Moose and Bennett.  Again, not the hugest fan of Bennett, but that's the ball that TNA felt like they were putting into play.

My best guess is that maybe the management shakeup has something to do with the change but I don't know TNA's taping schedule so I couldn't say for certain.  It strikes me as something Corgan would do though, and so does the 5 year dead dream match between Davey and Eddie.  I'm not saying it wouldn't be good, but it's been done and if they wanted to do it again they could have easily done it with the X or Impact championship.  As a matter of fact, it would lend a lot of legitimacy to either title if they had.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR TNA CHANGE!!!! {SPOILER OF THIS WEEK'S IMPACT EPISODE}   MAJOR TNA CHANGE!!!! {SPOILER OF THIS WEEK'S IMPACT EPISODE} EmptyOctober 7th 2016, 11:17 am

Thank God.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR TNA CHANGE!!!! {SPOILER OF THIS WEEK'S IMPACT EPISODE}   MAJOR TNA CHANGE!!!! {SPOILER OF THIS WEEK'S IMPACT EPISODE} EmptyOctober 7th 2016, 12:37 pm

I really believed that the best time for Eddie to beat Lashley is was at Destination X, where he should cashed in Option C
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAJOR TNA CHANGE!!!! {SPOILER OF THIS WEEK'S IMPACT EPISODE}   MAJOR TNA CHANGE!!!! {SPOILER OF THIS WEEK'S IMPACT EPISODE} Empty

Back to top Go down

MAJOR TNA CHANGE!!!! {SPOILER OF THIS WEEK'S IMPACT EPISODE}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-