Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

NEO Promos - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

NEO Promos - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
NEO Promos - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
NEO Promos - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
NEO Promos - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
NEO Promos - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
NEO Promos - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
NEO Promos - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

NEO Promos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

NEO Promos - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEO Promos   NEO Promos - Page 2 EmptyOctober 26th 2016, 2:43 am

CHAD BAXTER // NEO TRIAD GAMES #1.
#BEATUPEVERYBODY IN THE TRIAD GAMES 2016.

NEO Promos - Page 2 LgFEli

[Chad Baxter can be seen in the middle of a playground -with the old principal who still in function of the school- with the lights switching from on to off making Chad Baxter a shadow or a fully lighted person, he's in his high-school attire, a torn-shirt making his biceps really apparent and his jeans, a belt and his black shoes and he's playing with his fists, mimicking a beat down with them and smile.]

CHAD BAXTER : Thank you NEO staff, thank you. Very very much, I will do what I like to do that means beat up everybody in my path. And my opponents will meet GoD and GOD. How can it be possible to meet two gods in the same time ? Don't you forget that my team is called Glory or Death and take the initials of this group. Yes, that makes GoD. And what about the other god, you have him right now in front of you, jackasses ! It's me. I'm the god...the god of this area. I beat up everybody. Yes, everybody in this area...I'm not kidding but you're telling me where I am. Here ? It's my favorite playground. It's my school. My ancient school. 

[Chad Baxter laughs very hard and kicks the lights to reveal the carnage he made on his ancient school and spread his arms like a GOD, which he thinks he is, A God of Carnage, A God of Beatdowns.]

CHAD BAXTER : Sorry not so sorry, to not introduce myself but they told me to do this...to do it properly as they say, that crappy thing full of shit. So, here we go...my name is Chad Baxter and people nickname me « The Beast from Syracuse, New York », but I'd rather call myself « The Maestro of Beatdowns » since I've won all of my fights in the school. I'm undefeated, you understand and that Triad Games thing won't change my record book, I will stay undefeated at the end of the tournament because my team will win just to fuck you all. Deep in your asses, bitches. Because nobody can match GoD ! Nobody ! Why ? Because we rule this land already. We are GODS. And everybody is afraid to box with the gods because they are afraid of what plagues the gods will inflict to them, what disaster will come on the top of their heads. And the disaster has a name...the name is Glory Of Death. GoD.
Because I won't be alone for this. As part of my Triad are two comrades who are on the same page than me. Desmond Helms and Matt Queen. They will be on my side. And not to act as good guys, no no and no. You're on the wrong channel if so, adjust your TV set because here, we are not PG. We will fuck our opponents up, make them cry like babies like I always did in my childhood with my friends, ah sweet memories and thinking about this and thinking about the amount of money I will touch for this makes me happy and guess what ? My comrades and I will rule the tournament even if the Triad Games have other teams but nobody can match GoD in terms of charisma, strength and technicality. WE ARE THE FULL PACKAGE. THERE IS ONLY 3 GODS. AND SORRY FOR YOU, THEY'RE ON THE SAME TEAM AND ON THE SAME PAGE. I'M ALMOST SAD FOR YOU.

NEO Promos - Page 2 Lesnar-Cena-SummerSlam-gifs-001
(Chad Baxter's Final Beatdown on a high-school comrade.)

A FACIAL RECONSTRUCTION. SOME CHIRURGICAL WORK FOR YOUR BODIES THAT WILL BE NECESSARY ONCE YOU FACED US THE GODS OF NEO. Because nobody will recognize your little faces once the Fatality, Mortal Kombat style will be inflicted to you. A Glimpse of Destiny is always a thing to fear, it's brutal, very brutal. So prepare yourself little bitches because I'm not gonna play nice with you. I WILL BE THE BADDEST BULLY THAT NEO AS NEVER SEEN. THE GOD OF BULLIES IN MATTER OF FACT. THAT'S WHAT I AM. AND GoD WILL WIN THIS TOURNAMENT. THAT'S A FACT AND THE TRUTH.
BECAUSE...BECAUSE... WAIT FOR IT... WE WILL #BEATUP EVERYBODY, OH YEAH #BEATUP EVERYBODY and #BEATUP EVERYBODY.

WELCOME TO THE GOD'S LAND OF HEAVEN, BITCHES.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: NEO Promos   NEO Promos - Page 2 EmptyOctober 26th 2016, 2:47 pm

“And this is where the locker room is located.”

(An Unknown Backstage Worker opens the door to the locker room with a Skynyrd - dressed in jeans, cowboy boots, a sleeveless t-shirt, and a trucker hat - with a look of awe upon his face)

Backstage Worker: So if you need to change or anything for whatever reason, like if you guys make it to the next round and you wanna put on a change of attire then--

Skynyrd: I… Wow! So THIS is what it feels like to make it big!

(The Backstage Worker looks around at the unimpressive locker room and chuckles)

Backstage Worker: Uh, sort of, I guess. I mean, it’s just a school that’s working with us on the show, so we set up a locker room that--

Skynyrd: Sir, I… I’m not good with words, but… I just wanna thank you for this.

(The Backstage Worker looks at Skynyrd, confused)

Backstage Worker: What do you mean?

Skynyrd: On behalf of the love of my life, Shyla, and my good for nuthin brother, Lynyrd, I wanna personally thank you for helping finally make us the stars we always knew we could be.

(Skynyrd awkwardly bows before extending a hand to the Backstage Worker)

Backstage: I, uh… I didn’t really do anything. I just work here part-time, helping out with--

Skynyrd: Don’t you put yourself down! Don’t you do that! Yer important, dang it! Look at this!

(Skynyrd hover hands around the shoulders of the Backstage Worker, gazing at the locker room)

Skynyrd: Weren’t for you, Shyla, Lynyrd, and me would still be havin ta change in the back of our dang cars! We didn’t have nuthin before all of this, but cuz of YOU, we got a place to change into what we want whenever we want!

Backstage Worker: Sir, I really don’t think--

(Skynyrd looks at the Backstage Worker with a serious expression on his face)

Skynyrd: Yer doin’ God’s work, son. For we were once lost, but now we are found. This was all thanks to you, and I promise ya, we ain’t gonna let ya down. You hear me? We ain’t never gonna let ya down for this.

Backstage Worker: I don’t understand, what do you mean?

Skynyrd: It was God that shined the path to guide us through yer eyes and gave ya the power to lead us to this beautiful place! This Heaven on Earth! We’re gonna do you and the Lord proud, sir! We come this far, all the way from the first round, and we ain’t stoppin! Who’re we facin?

Backstage Worker: I honestly don’t know. You might have to ask--

Skynyrd: Shh, shhhh….

(Skynyrd puts an index finger against the lips of the weirded out Backstage Worker)

Skynyrd: Don’t let it worry you. It doesn’t matter. It’s alright, cuz the Lord will grant us the strength to take down anyone in our way, no matter what they done or who they are. What could anyone facin us know about doing what it takes to win? We been fightin and scratchin and clawin just for a locker room as nice as this! You know how many ladders I been jumpin’ off with only the Lord to keep me safe from breakin my neck or my ass bone? You got any idea how many times I threw my body at the people in our way just for a chance of winnin, sir? The people in our way don’t no nuthin bout doin any of that! They prolly been spoon fed like little babies their whole lives and don’t know NUTHIN bout fightin for what they want! What color are they?

Backstage Worker: Huh?

Skynyrd: Black? Brown? Yellow? It don’t matter to me none, but I’m just wonderin, is all.

Backstage Worker: Sir, I don’t even know who your opponents are, but if you’d just go ask--

Skynyrd: Don’t matter, it don’t matter. Forget it. I… Look, maybe this might be weird askin ya, cuz I dunno if yer a Christian or yer into one of those faiths that’s gonna grant ya eternal damnation in Hell, but... Would you join me for a prayer?

Backstage Worker: … I really have work to do. Maybe you could just ask someone e--

(Skynyrd immediately drops to his knees, pulling the Backstage Worker with him before putting his hands together, closing his eyes and putting his head down as the camera zooms in on him)

Skynyrd: Oh Lord…. Our father, our savior… Also known as God. Sometimes known as Johnny Cash, for you are one n’ the same. Dear Lord, I as yer humble servant, fightin for the rights of all colors and damning all gays, I ask that you grant me and my Shyla and my good fer nuthin brother, Lynyrd, the strength to defeat any and all that stand in our way in this Triad Games. You give us so much, but we as you humbly for just a little more, my Lord, that you give us what power we need to send these sinful opponents of us to the fiery pits of Hell, where they will surely burn and scream in pain and agony for many years to come. We thank you for this food we are about to eat as well, maybe not right now, but I’m plannin to get somethin to eat in a bit so I figured I’d just get this outta the way. Thank you Lord for everything you given us, even for my no good little brother, Lynyrd, but mostly for the beautiful love of my life, Shyla, and our beautiful little MacKenzie, and our beautiful Hope, who WILL be a girl and IS mine! Amen! I said AMEN! Hey, aren’t you gonna--

(Skynyrd opens his eyes and lifts his head as the camera zooms out to reveal the Backstage Worker gone. Skynyrd spits on the locker room floor as he gets back up)

Skynyrd: No good heathen. Ain’t got no respect for the Lord. Wonder if this got one of them fancy bathrooms or an outhouse…

(Skynyrd wanders off as the camera fades to black)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEO Promos   NEO Promos - Page 2 EmptyOctober 26th 2016, 8:40 pm

???: ‘Come on now, Mr West, stay with me.’

At the sound of these words I awake. Confused. Dumbfounded. Uncertainty turns to anxiety turns to panic. Powerless; my voice trapped in my throat. Choking on my tongue, I cannot breathe, and I must scream. My body is aching, dull and stiff. My eyes strain to make out the source of the voice, but fail to focus against the glare of the blinding light shone into them.

???: ‘Can you hear me, Mr West? We still have much to discuss, you really must focus…’

The voice reprises. Finally finding feeling, I recoil in vain, unable to turn away. Wrists, already red-raw, rub painfully against the straps that pin them down. Chest and ankles, likewise constricted, can only shudder pitifully. The binds seem only to tighten with each breath, like some python slowly killing me with its embrace. Yet, nothing compares to the naked burning of the light. Some things are best not brought to light. Some secrets really ought to stay hidden in the dark.

Arkham: ‘Where am I? What is going on?’

I blurt out as if by accident. Do I really want to know?

???: ‘You are making this harder than it really needs to be, Mr West. We are trying to ask you some questions. Now please focus. We have been over this already’

Have we? Shit. I don’t remember anything. What the hell is happeni...no. No, no, no.  Let us not fall for that trap. I don’t really want to know. Answers are overrated. Ignorance is bliss. To know is to regret.

???: ‘Mr West…’

Arkham: ‘I’m with you.’

A lie, of course. I am still not even sure who or what ‘you’ is. My Head is still spinning. Is there just the one person in front of me? Or two? Five? I don’t know. I can’t seem to make up my mind. Maybe I’m still dreaming…

???: ‘Well? Am I going to have to hold your hand and drag you through this whole conversation like a child?’

Arkham: ‘No...I...I mean...what do you want?’

???: ‘What I want, Mr West...is for you to recount to me what you were doing and what you saw on the night of September 18th.’

The penny drops. This isn’t a dream. It’s a waking nightmare. One that is all too real. All too clear. All too familiar.

???: ‘ Asleep again…?’

Arkham: ‘Sorry. Sorry, It’s just that...I...it’s difficult’

???: ‘Difficult? Mr West, what I have asked of you is merely a simple request.’

Arkham: ‘No! Of course it is not. It’s complicated’

???: ‘I beg your pardon?’

I realise at this point that I may be speaking somewhat too boldly. It is noticeable from the tone that my company is none too impressed by my speaking out of turn. For a moment there I was scared. Alas, the longer this conversation goes, the more my anxieties turn that that which lies beyond this room. Beyond...everything. If only I were not certain that there are worse things to fear than occult crime capos. If only these eyes could forget what they have seen. If only they could understand. No. I don’t wish that upon anyone.

???: ‘If you want our help to ever sleep soundly again, then you are going to need to learn to be more cooperative.’

Arkham: ‘I know. I’m trying. I swear. Please believe me. But it is just too much. You do not understand. It hurts even just to think about it.’

???: ‘Please.’

Arkham: ‘I don’t know what else to say. We’ve been through this all before. I’ve tried.’

???: ‘Well try harder.’

Arkham: ‘Impossible.’

???: ‘Try again.’

Arkham: ‘But I-’

???: ‘Again… I will not be reminding you one more time...so if you please. What did you see, Mr West?’

Arkham: ‘I saw...I saw…’

???: ‘Yes...Spit it out’

Arkham: ‘I saw something that wasn’t’

???: ‘That...wasn’t?’

Arkham: ‘Precisely that’

???: ‘Was that a joke? I do not think that you are taking this quite as seriously as you should do. Start talking sense.’

Arkham: ‘You see, that is just the thing. You have actually hit the nail on the head, do you know that? No. Of course not. Stupid question. You see, the thing is it is true; nothing about this really does make any sense. Nothing. Not a single thing. It doesn’t make sense that I just wake up in this room, not remembering how I got here. It doesn’t make any sense that your price for your ‘help’ is to represent you in a fucking wrestling tournament, alongside another poor son of a bitch and a literal Viking…’

???: ‘It doesn’t make sense that you think I care how you feel about all that. Just tell me about
the incident.’

Arkham: ‘I’m getting to it. Do you have any idea what that thing was down there? I mean it. That’s not a rhetorical question. I don’t have a clue. If you are holding back any suspicions then just...ah, forget it. I’ll play along. I don’t really have a choice, anyhow. Not that I think it matters. I just have this terrible feeling that something bad is going to happen, and there is nothing anyone can do. It’s a peculiar sense. I just can’t shake it. I can’t. I’m marked. I’m-I’m stained. I just can’t wash it off you know? Fuck! I’m not making any sense. How can I explain?It’s...It’s like in the bank. You know. They got those red dye packs, right? When someone who shouldn’t be touches stacks they shouldn’t get their grubby mitts on, then they explode, the guy’s left walking around literally red handed for weeks. Well I still can’t get my head around what I saw but somehow I know I have seen too much. I’ve seen into the abyss and he sees me. He knows. He watches. The cannot hold.’

???: ‘Who?’

Arkham: ‘Iä! Iä! The <> canNot hoLd oNe such as he.

???: ‘Christ, again...’

Arkham: ‘The horizon hasf̸ale͏n̸.͜. A new dawn is b̢̩̘ͅre̹̹̪̣̝a̠͚͎̱͠k̶i̟̝̝̜̼n̝̼̣̙̥̪̻͢g͓~  A new wn without end. ̸Without̶ l͞i̴ḿi͠t̕s͡. The horizon is Dead. Sleep is broken. D̨́́r͢e̡͟͞á̧m͘i̛n̴g of the world in our dreams of a dead planet. M̮̮͚̖̩͈̫g̯͍̀͝l҉̵̢̻̦̖̹͉w̻͈̼͉͕͔͕'͇̪̩̰̟͉̼̞́ͅn̷̖̰f͓̦͕̭a͢͡͏̮̗̖͎̪͉ͅͅh̸̵̺͙̹̲͕̱͞ ̲͙͜I’m tired. But it won’t be long now. This light b̡̀u͘͡r҉҉n͟s͠ ̷́w̷͟͠i̧tho̷u̸t́ ̶͘e̛͘nd̛. Sleep is the cousin of death. Slumber is wounded. Wonderous dreams spill out like a sweet rain of b̩̳̚͡ĺ̤͈̞͙͈̾̚̕ǭ̬̘̖̥̻̦̭ȏ͕͈ͦ͑̓͊̊ͫ͞d̶̬̯̖͔̘͒͊. It sings with such bEAutIfUl HOrRor. We are stained. We are anointed. R̋͐̽e̿̓̌̂dͣ̌̉͗͠ hands clapping. Giddy as children. The blessed are cursed. They sing in glorious agony. The <centre> gives way. HE forsees.  I̡t̴’s s̀af̶e iń ͏the͢ ͏lig̕h̴t͠.̵ It’͘ś s̴a̢f͞e i̸n͡ the͜ l͜ig͘h͡t҉. It’͞s̛ ̧śaf̵è in ͝ţhe͜ ̛l̢ig͘h͘t҉. It’s̡ s̀afe͏ i̡n̨ ̢t͟h̕e̵ ҉l̀i̢g̀ht͞.͠ I͟t’s s҉afe ̀i͢n ̶the ̡ļi͞g̶h͏t͢.̨ I̵t͜’s̡ s̶af͝e ͢in͜ ̵t̶he ̴l͢i͞ghtI͠t̵’͜s s̛afe i͝n̸ the͏ ͝l͜igh͠t. ̷I̶t’s ̢s̷af̕e in͘ th̴e̢ ĺight. It’s̕ ̨sa̧fe̢ in͘ t̵ḩȩ l̷i̵g̸htIt͡’s ̵sáfe in t͟he l͡igh͢t̸.̷ ̛I̡t̕’̨s͠ ͟śa͘fe̵ ̷i̡n ̵thè li͜gh͏t. It͏’s͝ ͡s͢af̵è ̢i҉n t͞he ̨l͠i͞g͝h̴t͡Ít’̴s͝ sa͠f͜e in th͢e̷ ̡li̴g̡ht.͢ I͏t’̷s͝ saf͞e ̀in th͞e̛ li͜ght.̶ ͝I͏t͢’̸s ̴sa͠f̸e͠ ͢i͝n t͜he͡ ļi̴g̛h̶tI͟t’s̛ sa͏fe i̧n t҉hȩ light.͢ I̷t’͠s sa͜f̧e͏ ̸i̴n ͠the ̷lig̵h̡t͝.͢_I҉t̢’̛͠s̨͠ śa͟͜f͟͞͡ę̀͜ ̷͠in҉ tḩ͘e ̶͏l͘i̵̧s̛n̢̨f͏͟ḑ͢͞’̨t͝r̵̛a͝͝f͘n̵̡ a͏ḩ̀t̸̛͞n ͜͏n͠͏͘g̷͞l̶i̢͝ ͟P̛͠h'̛̛͢n͡͠g̀l͘͜͝u̵i̛͏ ̷̀͠mǵļw͏͡'̧̢͠ņ̵̷a̵͝f͏́h͢ Ct̛̛hu̧l̨̛hư͟͟ ̢҉̛Ŕ'l͟҉yȩ̀h̡͟͏ ẁ͠g̀ah̕'̴͘͘n̸̴ag̵̨l͞ ͘͝f͞͠h̶́t͠à̕͢gn̢͏.̷ ͞U͘͢͝h'é ̧͢S̶̴h̢͘҉u͝b̸͏̧-̴͘͡N̴͢͝i͠gg̡̀͘ų̀̕r̀a͠t̡̡h̷̢ ̢͟s͝ţe̛l̛͢͠l̡'b̵̧ş̕nà̵̕ ͘͝l̸ĺll ̨͝f̸҉̴'͝ę̀e̡̨ ̶҉ļi̸̷͟'h̸̶̛ee͟͜ ̴̧r҉̸̶'̧҉͢l͢͏̷uh́,̧͢ ̢̧n͏͏n̢͘n͟C̶h̡̀a͟͏̨u҉̛͘g͘͘n͘aŗ́͟ ͜F̀͜͠a̛͞u̵͡g̸n͘ ͡n͜'̀͢g̨h̷̕ft̶ ͘͜g̷͡͡o̶t́h͏̕͜a͟͠ ĺ͜i͘'̧ḩ̶́e̵̵e̵̡̨ ̧͢͡p̶̷h̕l̀҉̴e̷̵g͡e̡͞ţh̨ ̢̧c͏̢͡h̶͡l̷̡ír̛͢g͘h̷͟͢ ̶̕̕n̴̷g̵n͜҉̡óg̴̸̛ ̵ą͘h̵̡͞ '͡f̧̀ha͠͝l͜͠m̡͡a͝͏̛ ̴s̢̀͠t͏e̵͝l̛ĺ̴'͏b̀̕͝s̀͠͡n̸͏á͘͞.̢ ́͟҉M̵̢̛n̴̶̢a̷͞hn͟'̷͜ v̸̷͢ul͏̢͢g͞tl̢a̴g̷͏ln̸̕͝ó̶th̵́͘ ͟p͏h͡'͘͏m͡n̷͢ah͟n̛͞'̴ ̕͞'̴̴b͝͝t̢́͢h͠n͟͢͞ķ̕͟ r͢҉ó͠n̡͢ ̵͠͡c̸̷h͘t̡̛e̛͜n҉͏͡f̶̧f ̨ń̛g͏lu͘į ͢n̸a̛fl̡k̸͢n̵'̸̢a̵̵̢ t̷̡͏h̴͢ŕ̢od̵͡,̶́͝ ͡͏̡v̕҉̴u̵͟l̢̧̕g͘͘tla̢͡g͜͟l̨̕n gr̷͜a͘͏͠h̕͝͠'̛͟͜n̨͡ ̷͜͠n͏a̴͘͞Ts̴͟a̶̵͠th͏̵ǫ̸͠g͏g̶u̷á̢͢ ̵nn҉ǹ̸fh͟t̷͝a̢҉g̸̕͞n҉ c̢͠h̸̡҉'̸́ e̕͢҉b̵͠úņ́m̧̛ą̕ ̴̢a͠h͡,͞͝ ̨͟n҉́à̧̕g͝e͘b͘ ̨̛̀t̵h̵͠r̵o̶̡͟d ҉͟͡u͏̛h'̵e̴̵͡ e̶҉h͜y̨e̛͡ ̡f͞m͘'̧͝l̴át̷̸g̷͢h ̴̕c̨k͟a̸̷͡d̛i͝͠s͢͠h̷̸̛t́͠u҉̨ n̕̕o̵̢g.̷ H̢́͜'̀n̕͠͡'͜͞g͜͝h̡fţ͜ ̶͟ng̨͜s̶te͞l̀͟ļ̵̶'̷b͞s̸̡n̢a̧͜ ̷͡h̶a̵͝í ͠u͞l̴͞n ͡f́h̴t̀́à̵g̴̛n̸̛͡ ̡͝͝C̷t͢h͟͝u̵l̡̕h̵ư͡ k̢a͠҉̧d̵͡iśh̡͜͞t̢͞u͏ ͜͟͢e̢̛͢ę ̴͞͞A̧z͘͏a͏̧͜t̶h̷o͠͏̵t̨̢́h́͞,̶͝ ̨͟n̨͜͠af̧͢lathg̨͏ ͟͢k̴͜͡ad͞҉i̷̧͘s͜ḩ̸͠t͟u͝ ́́͜w̸͟ga̷͟h̷'̵͠͝n͏ ̴͟Ḑ̕a̷͘̕g͏o̵̶n҉́ ̛n̴oǵ͘͝ r'ĺ̢̀ú̢͜h̡̢̛ ͠͝v̴̛u͡l̴̵͞g̨̀̕t҉̷͢l̨̕͠ag͜͏l̸ń̶ ̵͟f'̵̕k̶̕ad͠҉i̷̢s̀h̛t̵̀ù͠, ̧g̶̕e̷b̧̛ l̴i̕'͘͞h̛͢é̸́e̸̕̕ ̶͜͞y҉à n͝͞͝ǫ̷̛g̶ ̢h͝a̴͞f̶̴h͢͏'̢̛d̵̵͜r͜͜n ̶̕Y̡͜͡o̴g̸g̵o͜͢t̷̛h̷ ͏y̛̛͠a̡.̷͜ ̶͡

M͚̲̥̞̤̹n̫̰͠a̸̞̰͉̝̦h̸͖͕͕̻̣̬n͖̩̖̜'̺̣͕̜͢ ̦͖͓̯͕̪̤a̮̮̬͖̼ͅt̤h͉g͈͍ ̥̯̖̳̖s̼ͅg̨n͏͖̹̪͎̤̪̹'͚͚͚w҉a͈͚̝͇̝̩ͅh̠̪̗̣̼͈̦l̶̖̭̜̙ ̨̝̗͚̩̮̞̘f͎̗̭̥̩͜h̛̠̯t̟̟͍̲͚̮̰a̹̙̫͎ͅg̫̻͙̰͕̖͞ͅn̗͕̜̲̫̜̹ ̨̺͚̮̹m͡g̡̱͔,͔͙̼͍͔̲ ̤̮͖͖̻̭̳n̝̣̫͎͡af̙̪̪̘͍͡l͍͉'̙̼̤̯̘f̲̩̲͇͢h͈̤͇͎͙̰̝a̹l̻͉͙̼̘̤̼͞m̶̠a̜̪̭̫ ̞͢s̷̹̪̟͉͈͕̙h͎̮ṱ̤̝̭̝̗̬ṷ̻̼̯̕n̼̱̤̖̦͚͚g͎̣̖̻̫͚͟g̵̺li̱̲̤̝̬ͅ.̴̤̦̪ ̼̞̺͎

???: ‘Cut the tape, we’ve seen enough. If this doesn’t fuck with those asshole’s heads then I don’t know what will.’

Arkham:

Í͙̤̙̩͔̪̇ͩ͗̒͟ä̰̗ͧ͡!̮̐ͧ ̜͇̫̫̱͓̳̉͐̆͋I͙͊̎ä͙̻͙̠̫͈͚ͧ̓̒͡!̽͊͋͐̄ͫͫ

Ḧ̠̫̣̙̼̬͖̣͑ͥ̋ͣͨͬ͡E̮͈̘̞ͮͦ͂ͭ͘ ̢͈̰͗ͣ͋̾̏̒̚Č̞̭̳̫̮͈̝̙̉O͕̞̠̽̃̌ͦͥͧͦ̑͟ͅM̞̤̊ͣͬ͂́͗ͣͧͨ́́͟Ȅ̛̞̞͙̽ͪ̽͌̔̑͡S̟̳͖͎̖̰̘̳̫͆̾ͦ!̯̇ͦ̋̉́̚̕͡

H̅ͪͤ́̀̒ͣͥ̀̚̚҉̸̭̘̣͉̖̟͉̺̼̩̩Ẹ̛̰̝͙͖͓͈̻͕̪̟̥̖̍̒̐͆̉͒̃͂ͪ̎̔̈ͫ͡ ̩̯̪̝̬͕͎̽ͣͤ̿̋͑ͦ̉̏̕͞͠͞ͅC̨̛̙͇̱͕̹̼̦͓̱̖̬̗͇̹̐̑ͤ̔̌̑ͣͩ̄́͗̔̇͐̊ͪ̊ͅƠ̢͕͓͕̗̳̪̇͑ͩ̐̀̀̃ͫ͊͂́̂̎̋͟͡͠M̴̼̬̥͎̲̜̼̹̝̬̱̤͎̦͆̿ͨ̕͝Ȩ̶̼̲̹̟̫̪̬͈̘̥̞̘̰͈̺͕̈͑̊̀̌ͧ̓̒̆͗̒̿ͫ̽̇͗̚͘͞S̴͆ͥͤ̆͑ͧ́̅̂ͬ̇̓̈́̒҉͉͕̲͚̭̥̯̪͍͓!̴̸̶ͮ̇̂ͤ͗͋̓̎҉̧͙͔̜̙

Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: NEO Promos   NEO Promos - Page 2 EmptyOctober 30th 2016, 10:39 am

Within the desolate catacombs of an unknown dungeon, Jerk the Synonymous sit, chained to a wall by the neck, with only a chipped and on the verge of crumbling flight of stairs visible in his otherwise dark world.  He stares at them with wanting, like a dog awaiting it's master at the front door.  There's no self-pity, no shame, no self-awareness at all in his gaze as he looks on, almost entranced, at the dimly lit flight of stairs.  Suddenly a giant turkey leg comes bouncing down the steps and toward Jerk.  Almost on instinct he snatches at it in the darkness, pulling his hand back to his chest with poultry in tow.  A female figure stretches down the narrow stoop, overtaking Jerk's crouched figure as his lips twist into a smile.  A little red hood appears at the top of the flight, before fearlessly making it's way down to Jerk as he outstretches his arms and tries to pull forward on his collar.

Worried Female Voice: Is it really necessary to keep him down there? What kind of message does that send to him? He won!

????: Victory is only within our grasp now.  He has won nothing my child.

Fertility throws back her hood as she reaches the bottom of the flight.  Jerk stretches his arms and body as far past it's bound threshold as it'll go to try and so much as touch Fertility as she merely stands and stares as his fingertips barely miss making contact to her face, her body, and even the hem of her cloak.

Worried Female Voice: But he's won.  I understand that it wasn't the war,but merely a battle Father, but shouldn't he be given some good grace for his triumph?

????: No.  It would only make him soft and impotent.  His reward is living another day, Ms. Lynch.  He understands this.  It's within his nature to understand this.  

Finding his tactics futile, Jerk goes limp and lets his leash pull him back into a seated position.  Almost forgetting the presence of Fertility, He sets to task at trying to gnaw off his own neck to get free.  Lynch gives a sad smile as Jerk tries over and over again in vain to make his mouth reach his own throat.  She lowers her eyes as her past self asks her elder indignantly.

Worried Female Voice: Are you sure about that?

????: Only as sure as you seem in the answer to the question of: 'have we done this before?'  He is not our first un-thawed neanderthal Ms. Lynch.  Just as you are not our first Ms. Lynch, Ms. Lynch.  Time has a tendency to reset.  The actions of yesterday are bound to replay tomorrow.  Men have died upon the discovery of this fact.  Brilliant men.  Scholars who've devoted their lives to proving this exact theorem, only to find their thesis within their own actions long after it's too late to capitalize on their discovery.

Lynch cuts her eyes up the steps as an agonizing, inhuman, scream echoes through the infrastructure above her.  She glances bashfully toward Jerk as he gnaws away at his drumstick, seemingly over the failure of his previous task and oblivious to the horrifying world around him.

Worried Female Voice: Is that what you're doing to Arkham? 'capitalizing on the discovery of others?'

????: What we're doing with Mr. Arkham is far beyond your feeble librarian's comprehension.  

Worried Female Voice: Is that why you chose me? thinking I'm a little less prone to catching on or killing for answers as the rest of my Lynch lineage? think I'm a bit too skittish to stand up for myself or Jerk?

????: No.  We tapped you for your knowledge and compassion.  Your weak will and cowardice are why we cast you out in the first place.  I have no question as to whether another Lynch, a stronger one, the type we like, would have merely ravaged Jerk for the experience before putting him out of his misery and taking his place in The Games.

Worried Female Voice: Then why not go with that? You seem to have more faith and conviction in the 'other's than you do in the success of Jerk, or myself for that matter.

????: These are questions that have answers unfit for a meager librarian's ears.

Fertility bends down, kissing Jerk's forehead.  It catches his attention, as if he'd forgotten about her presence while engorging on greasy turkey meat.  She turns to walk away as Jerk begins to scramble to his feet. She stops just at the foot of the stairs as Jerk tries to chase after, only to get pulled back down to the ground once more by his leash.

Worried Female Voice: Fine.  You wanted me to care? Now I'm worried! So give me answers! Anything.  I don't care how mundane or cryptic anymore! Just treat me like I matter! Like he matters!

????: Very well.  The answers you seek are simply thus; You don't matter.  He doesn't matter.  Your team doesn't matter either.  You're all just a disposable experiment set in place to fulfill the needs of our investor, Mr. Richardson.  Once your task is complete, success or failure notwithstanding, the experiments on Mr. West will continue.  He'll live out the rest of his hellish reality until we've gotten what we want from him.  Jerk will be terminated or disavowed back into the harsh Nordic wilderness from wince he came to return to his stasis as a human iceberg.  And as for you Ms. Lynch, you will return back to your meager existence as a tome jockey.  Whether we'll lobotomize you for the safety of our syndicate or let you live with the waking horror of the knowledge of the fate of your compatriots remains to be seen.  What doesn't remain to be seen is whether or not anyone will notice one way or the other.  You see, you've always been our little disposable tool, a throw away ratchet set with a one purpose use to you.  After this is all said and done, your fate will be no matter to anyone because no one cares about you.

Worried Female Voice:...

Fertility lifts her head and turns to Jerk, who stares at her with eyes thirsty for knowledge and more.

????: This isn't a fairy tale Ms. Lynch.  It isn't even the harlequin romance you've concocted in your head.  You are a glorified dog trainer.  Nothing more, nothing less.  Once you've completed your task, the fate of the dog will matter not to you.  What's more, the fate of you will not matter to the dog.

Fertility drops to her knees in range of Jerk's leash.  She opens her arms and lets him rush forward into her, nearly going through her in the process.  As if something ingrained in her clicked on, she seamlessly manages to slip through the viking's clench and pin him down, mush to the astonishment of her and Jerk, whom looks up with an impressed toothy grin.  Shaking it off, she grabs Jerk's greasy cheeks and makes him look her in the eye.

Fertility Lynch: Listen! You've already sent three good little vikings to Odin.  You've proven you're more than just some rescue shelter reject with broad sword wielding capabilities.  You're a man.

Jerk the Synonymous: I AM JERK!

Fertility Lynch: Yes, but you're also a man!

Jerk the Synonymous: JERK IS MAN!

Fertility Lynch: And what does Jerk do?

Jerk the Synonymous: JERK DESTROY!

Fertility Lynch: And why's that?

Jerk the Synonymous: MAN DESTROY!

Fertility Lynch: Sadly that's true, but not the point I was trying to make.  Jerk destroy because....?

Jerk the Synonymous: Jerk...is....man?

Fertility Lynch: YES!

Jerk the Synonymous: HAHA! JERK IS MAN! JERK IS MAN!

Jerk begins bouncing Fertility up and down with his legs and hands, like a father playing with it's child.  Fertility struggles to keep her glasses on and her skirt pulled down as she flops through the air like a rag doll.

Fertility Lynch: STOP! STOP! 

Jerk stops flailing as Fertility once again goes air born.  He rolls out of the way as she comes crashing down to the dungeon floor chest first.  He chews on his fingers like a cowering child as Lynch pushes herself off of the damp stone floor and trudges up to him and plants a finger on his chest.

Fertility Lynch: Jerk...is man.  Never forget that.  And Jerk is THE man who made the difficult choice for Victory or Valhalla, because when given the options of giving them victory or giving them a warrior's fall, Jerk sent three little viking boys back to Odin with their tails between their legs!  And what does that mean, Jerk?

Jerk the Synonymous: JERK MORE POWERFUL THAN VICTORY OR VALHALLA!

Fertility Lynch: And they were sent by Odin.  So what does that mean?

Jerk the Synonymous: JERK STRONGER THAN ODIN!

Jerk covers his mouth in shame of what he's just blurted out.  Lynch shakes her head no and pulls his hands away from his face.

Fertility Lynch: No,no.  No shame Jerk.  You're right. As a matter of fact, you're on to something here.  What is Odin?

Jerk the Synonymous: Odin is God.

Fertility Lynch: Correct.  Odin is your God, and you've defeated three of his disciples.  Glory or Death claims to be GOD.

Jerk the Synonymous: THEY NOT GOD! THEY..uh...THEY LOSERS!

Fertility Lynch: But even if they were.  Even if they were God, you've proven that you can spit in the face of god and send any of his acolytes packing.  Correct?

Jerk the Synonymous: ...Jerk is god destroyer?

Fertility Lych: Correct.

Jerk the Synonymous: So if Odin no destroy Jerk. and Jerk destroy Odin, that mean Jerk no die ever?

Fertility Lynch: Might as well print it up and put it on a t-shirt it's so catchy.  Victory or Valhalla gave the ultimatum of Glory or Death.  We gave them death.  To paraphrase the Clash.

Jerk the Synonymous: What 'Clash?'

Fertility Lynch: Don't interrupt, I'm on a roll here. To paraphrase the Clash, Death or Glory become just another story in the Semi-Finals.

Jerk the Synonymous: Then Jerk go to finals!

Fertility Lynch:...and Jerk wins!

Jerk the Synonymous: JERK WIN! JERK WIN! JERK WIN!

Jerk begins berserking around the dungeon, careening from wall-to-wall, as joyous as ever as Fertility looks on with a shallow smile of confidence as the past floods her mind once more.

Worried Female Voice: Do I get a choice in which happens to me?

????: Only if you come out the other end of this Triad Games triumphant.  

Worried Female Voice: For the record, I want the lobotomy.

????: Very well.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: NEO Promos   NEO Promos - Page 2 EmptyNovember 1st 2016, 9:14 am

Light barely breaks over the snow capped mountains; just a fraction of light filtering through the large glass windows the dominate the room, still well illuminated by the roaring flame in the fireplace. The warmth was welcomed that night. The temperature plummeted over the days, it was clear that winter was on his doorstep. But it did not bother Helms; he welcomed the cold, he thrived in it. Logs piled high in an iron basket, he sat back in a leather chair; a glass of scotch tightly gripped by one hand. His finger on the other hand tapping away, frustration, eagerness, what was it? It was dawn and the bags under his eyes suggested a sleepless night. Or was it the empty bottle sitting on the wooden table beside him? The flames roared quietly as Desmond Helms continued fixated on the log burning away, becoming coals and the flickering embers escaping.

“No rest for the wicked, huh?”

A soft, female voice echoed throughout the room proceeded by footsteps. Helms remained just as focused on the burning logs.

“Desmond?” 

But he did not reply.  Still, his eyes remained glued to the flames until her hand rested on his shoulder. She once again spoke his name and Helms took his eyes away from the flames, blinking and breaking his concentration. Confused, he looked to his right to see noone, turning to his left to see a woman kneeling by his side. Ebony, his loving wife with a blanket draped over her shoulders. She slid her hand from his shoulder and tightly gripped his hand, putting an end to his constant tapping. The confusion faded and a smile appeared across his face.

“Sorry. I must have lost track of the time.”

He mumbled, relatively drunk. Ebony peered across to the table to see the empty glass bottle. She turned back to Desmond and dropped her head; her smile had faded and disappointed washed over it.

“You can’t keep drinking yourself to sleep. Enough is enough! Come on, go to bed”

Desmond simply laughed off the suggestion and simply raised his glass for another swig. Pleasure turned to displeasure as only a few drops fall down his throat. He opened his eyes and held the glass in front of him; smirked and turned to the bottle.

“All out of scotch it seems.” 

A mocking tone. He rises out of his seat but Ebony quickly pulls on his left arm, taking him off his balance. Helms falls back into his seat but immediately pulls his arm away and rises back to his feet, somewhat off balance. He steadies himself before making his way towards the kitchen. Ebony turned, remaining on her haunches with a tear falling from her eye.

“Desmond, please. Every winter this happens. You get depressed, you feel as if the entire world is crumbling around you. You say it’s natural but it isn’t it--”

“IT’S CALLED THE FUCKING WINTER BLUES. IT HAPPENS. GET OVER IT”

Desmond snaps. Ebony falls back against the leather chair, in shock. His moment of frustration is immediately washed away with a slight chuckle. Beneath the kitchen island, Helms pulled open a cupboard door and pulled out yet another bottle of scotch. He unscrews the top and tosses the cap away before turning around. Disappointing to him, he couldn’t see any clean glasses. He turned back around and stared back at Ebony who began to make her way towards the kitchen.

“And what have you done about it? Ten years of what? Drinking your “sorrows” away? ‘Oh woe is me! I have all this money, this fame, this career but I’m depressed!’ You know what you actually are? You’re everything they say you are; you’re arrogant, you’re cocky, you’re egotistical! Want to know what else you are? Delusional and ENTITLED.”

“Aaaaaannnnddddd where’s the problem hun? I don’t have to care about what others think.”

Ebony rolled her eyes and laughed. She dropped her head and ran her free hand through her short, brown hair. She couldn’t keep doing this; this argument has been annual for the last few years. For so long she buried her bitterness for his drinking, his ego. Every winter, he doubted himself. Every winter he questioned his place in this world. She knew that this wasn’t the man she married, not the man she fell in love with. “The Storm of the North”, she always felt was ironic. The difference between the Desmond Helms wrestling in Mexico one day and back home the next in the cold months was remarkable; almost impossible to imagine it was the same person. But Ebony knew she couldn’t leave, she couldn’t abandon him. How many more years though? How many times can he reduce her to tears? Make her terrified for just a moment?

“It’s a fucking God complex Desmond--”

Immediately Desmond turned to his wife. Taking a step back, her foot gets caught in the blanket and she stumbles into the brick wall behind her. Desmond raises his hand, she braces for him to hit her but he doesn’t; he knew better, he never would, under no circumstances, no matter how drunk, would he hit his wife. Instead, he slams his palm against the brick with a thud echoing down the hallway. 

“God complex? Look at my hands. JUST LOOK. THEY’RE NOT THE HANDS OF A MERE MAN EBONY. THEY’RE THE HANDS OF FUCKING GOD HIMSELF. UNTIL THEY STEP INTO THE RING - MY RING - THEY’RE NOTHING. I CREATE TALENT, I CREATE NAMES, I CREATE SUPERSTARS, I CREATE LEGENDS. THE HANDS OF GOD, THEY CREATE AND THEY CAN DESTROY. IN THIS INDUSTRY, I AM GOD EBONY. THERE HAS NEVER BEEN ANOTHER LIKE ME. UNTIL SOMEONE FACES ME, THEY’RE NOTHING. THEY DON’T EXIST UNTIL I SAY THEY DO AND THE ONLY WAY THAT HAPPENS IS WHEN THEY FACE ME! I BREATH LIFE INTO CAREERS, THEIR FUCKING LIVES!”

Desmond backs off, taking in deep breaths. His wife remains stunned against the walls. She tightens her fists as more tears begin tumble down her face.

“You’re not fucking God!”

“BULLSHIT!”

He roared, sending her back against the wall. Desmond quickly approached her again, fury in his eyes but a smile across his face.

“Just look at me, just look at EVERYTHING around you, everything I GAVE YOU. Look down the main hallway and ask me, who earned those championships huh? Is that you standing in a ring surrounded by one hundred thousand fans? No. SUCCESS FOLLOWS ME. I don’t chase it, I don’t stumble across it; I go where I want to go and I simply sit and wait. Just look at last week. White Trash Circus will forever be forgotten as anything but a footnote to my story, my career. To the world, they’ll never be heard from again but in their backwater, trailer pack shit hole, they’re legends and that’s all that matters. That entire family is going to have a story they can tell their inbred children, their inbred grandchildren, inbred great grandchildren. I made their careers, I gave them life, I gave them meaning. Don’t like it? Then go, leave. I don’t think I’m going to any issue finding someone who wants to live in a multi-million dollar house without having to do an ounce of work.”

Her bottom lip began to tremble and more tears rush down the side of her face. She turns to take off but Desmond reaches out and rests his hand on her shoulder. He knew he fucked up; even in his drunken state. She aspired to be a designer and knew she loathed the idea of living off his success. They met at nothing more than a bingo hall just weeks after Desmond left business degree behind to chase his dream; his dodgy, crowded, cheap apartment was a far cry from the mansion he came from and the life he gave her. It was true love; not some false idea of it.

“I- I’m….sorry. I’ll get help when this is done.”

He once again moves towards the kitchen and raises the bottle of scotch once again to his mouth; taking a sip before placing it down. Ebony wipes the tears from her face, picks the blanket up off the wooden floor and begins to walk down the hallway. However, she pauses and turns back around as the screeching sound of a stool being dragged around to the other side. Ebony made her way, slowly, back towards the kitchen and pulled one of the spare stools around. She draped the blanket over both herself and Desmond while tightly gripping his left hand.

“I’ve had everything handed to me in my life. You know that. Failure just isn’t in my DNA; it’s just not something I ever consider. Every ring I’ve stepped into, I’ve been the conqueror, I’ve been the King, the undisputed champion. It doesn’t matter if I have to go through hicks, dated gangsters or kids trying to emulate their mediocre parents; success is just….expected. Maybe that’s why I drink, maybe that’s why it’s 6am and I’m drunk. The possibility of failure, for the first time in my life the idea of coming up short; the first time since I was a child to seem as anything but a God. How do you think it felt last week to feel more like a bystander to Queen and Baxter? Friends, they are but I was the one to bring this team together…”

“...and you think it revolves around you?”

Ebony quietly asks. Helms drops his head as he begins to tightly screw the cap back on the bottle of scotch. Enough was enough he thought; placing the bottle back below the island and closing the cupboard shut. He turned back to his wife and planted a kiss on her forehead.

“The Triad Games, it’s just one step closer to being well and truly above the rest. Confidently, I can say I truly am a God. What am I without it? Without that right to call myself the best? Cutting edge technology is filtered throughout this out, I drive the latest model car, part of the top percent; the rich, the famous, the powerful. But it means nothing if I simply cannot succeed in the industry I love. Ten years, you know every single career I’ve made and every career I’ve crushed; every stage from stadiums to bars. Ten years of thinking that you’re undoubtedly the best and then NEO pops up. Like every other year something shows up to question my place, my greatness.”

“But you’ve always been victorious…”

“...eventually that comes crashing down. Until it does, I’m going to believe I’m God. The Dream Syndicate and whoever I see in the finals; I’ll make their careers and immediately break them. That’s just what I do and it’s never going to change until that day comes when It’s no longer debatable. It’s Glory or Death for me.”

The sun had risen well and truly over the mountains and it’s light filled the room. Desmond and Ebony rose out of their stools and made their way towards the hallway. Desmond paused, removed the blanket from his shoulder and placed it fully around his wife before turning his attention to the dying flames that had become nothing more than a flicker in the fireplace. He covered the smoldering logs with ashes and then proceeded up the hallway as the scene faded to black.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: NEO Promos   NEO Promos - Page 2 EmptyNovember 1st 2016, 4:21 pm

CHAD BAXTER / WE TOLD YOU SO, BITCHES.
NEO SEMI-FINALS vs. The Dream Syndicate.

NEO Promos - Page 2 Tumblr_ofxr3rHZNY1s05wxzo3_400
Chad Baxter finishes to train in his underground themed kinda style of training room and he's sweating but not exhausted like everybody should be, he's perfectly okay and he watches the camera intensely like he's gonna bust some ribs. He places his hand on the camera and smiles and laughs like a freaking maniac.

CHAD BAXTER : WE TOLD YOU SO. NOBODY CAN MATCH GOD and the gods that we are. The last round was a proof. And the White Trash Circus – what a fitting name of these crappy wrestlers, perfect fit, I couldn't think of a better name – have been the recipients of the Wrath of the Gods, and The Dream Syndicate is NEXT. YES YOU'RE NEXT, DREAM SYNDICATE. YOU WILL RECEIVE A GLIMPSE OF THE WRATH OF GODS TOO ! 
Chad Baxter flexes his muscles and looks to the camera and he's going shirtless to show NEO what Chad Baxter's training made him, he's more muscular, more bigger than the first time they saw him in NEO. He's looking like a next big thing ready to strike, a muscular real bully to not freak out.

CHAD BAXTER : The Dream Syndicate ? Are you kidding me, that's their name ? The only thing that people dream of is to be us, not you. People always and I say always - because I'm not afraid to tell that- always dreams to be Gods. They always say Good God...and those kind of stuff about Gods...they pray for us to be gentle with them and they don't pray, they don't pray The Dream Syndicate to be their protectors, to realize their dreams of everyday, they pray US and ONLY US, the GODS. 

But I guess you will pray us too...you will pray to be us to stop the Wrath of the Gods on NEO on November 4th because we won't be gentle with you, I assure you. We will be the reason for you to believe in us, and that will be the only dream you will have in mind. So get yourself a new triad name... because Glory of Death and The Dream Syndicate are our names. We give people hopes and dreams to be us. 

So #DELETE, #DELETE, #DELETE YOURSELVES OPPONENTS. YOU'RE SUCH A DISGRACE FOR US,THE DREAM SYNDICATE, we are Glory Or Death...THE GODS OF THE 2016 TRIAD GAMES.

NEO Promos - Page 2 Tumblr_ofxr3rHZNY1s05wxzo3_400

Not your stupid asses, bitches. You took that name because you were thinking that was a good name but behind every team's name is a signification and yours is not the reflection of what you are capable to really give to the people and at NEO...Desmond, Matt and I will give the people what they came for, real entertainment and a team to really believe in. A team of three individuals at the beginning but who had the intelligence to associate themselves to be an uit that nobody can stop. Three gifted individuals who are gods in their specialities and you are also childhood friends, yes that's why Desmond and Matt came to see me. Because childhood friends links can't be broken even after many years and they knew that I was the missing piece to their already good-looking team. 
I SAID IT BEFORE I WILL REPEAT IT UNTIL THAT WILL BE ENGRAVED IN YOUR FUCKING HEADS. YOU ARE DESTINED TO BOW DOWN TO GLORY OR DEATH BECAUSE WE ARE GODS AND WE ARE THE BEST TEAM HERE IN THE 2016 TRIAD GAMES, WE WILL MAKE OUR OPPONENTS OUR BITCHES JUST LIKE WHITE TRASH CIRCUS ACTUALLY IS. YOU ONLY WILL HAVE ONE NAME IN YOUR DIRTY AND SOON TO BE SALVATED MOUTHS. BECAUSE WE WILL GIFT YOU AND IT'S VERY RARE...WE WILL GIFT YOU TO BE OUR SUBORDINATES. YES YOU WILL BE THE GODS SUBORDINATES.
So be ready once again...to see a Glimpse of Destiny on this week's NEO. We will show our opponents how is to be our bitches, our subordinates...always ready to please the Gods that we are, Desmond, Matt and I... and don't disappoint us because they will know once again what it is to suffer, the wrath and anger of the gods.

Now that I spoke about the nobodies that our opponents who will be bullied, let me train to be more impressive in the ring, even more that I was last week on NEO. I promise you that I will rip their heads off with some destructive lariats. OH HELL YEAH. COME ON BITCHES. FACE THE NEXT BIG THING. THE MAESTRO OF BEATDOWNS. YOUR GOD. ME...CHAD BAAAAAXTER.

Chad Baxter returns to training by lifting some weights and heavy punching the punching ball thinking about his opponents, the camera films a little bit of his intense training and right after we see a little fading being more and more present in passing over time.

TAKE THAT BITCHES, AND THAT TOO.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: NEO Promos   NEO Promos - Page 2 EmptyNovember 1st 2016, 8:22 pm

“You ready Alex, I’m not gonna go easy on you this time?”  said the man standing In the ring opposite a seventeen year old Alex Richardson.  “Yes uncle Paul.” Replied the young man as he and his uncle/mentor circled around each other.  ‘find the weak spot, don’t stare it down.’  Thought Alex as his eyes scanned for an opening to take advantage of.   As soon as he thought it, he found himself down on his back from his uncle shooting in and getting the single leg take down.  Alex tried to squirm away, but he found his uncle’s grip was vice like, and had him trapped.  With one swift,  smooth movement, Paul had managed to flip his nephew over on to his belly, and immediately follow up with a front face lock.  Alex quick got up on all fours, and wedged his fingers between his uncle’s forearm, and his own throat.  “Good, what are you going to do now?” Asked Paul as he cinched up a little more on the hold.  Alex’s thoughts raced thru his head as it became harder to breath.  Slowly, and with the assistance from his free hand, he got to a knee, then doubled over but on his feet.  Paul responded by dropping back dragging Alex back down to the ground with him.  “What did I tell you boy?  Where the head goes the body follows!”  Said Paul as he wrapped his legs around Alex’s back, effectively preventing him from escaping the choke he had applied.  Alex tried to desperately tried to find an angle to backdoor out of, but found nothing.  He tried flailing desperately in a last ditch effort to break free, but simply could not break free.  He felt as if he was trapped in quicksand and could do nothing to save himself.  “Haven’t I thought you anything?  Did you learn nothing from me?!?  Who knows what will happen to your family of you fail!  Maybe they let the Viking have his was with them, or worst maybe the freak?  If they do it will all be your Fault!  You understand me?  All your Fa…”

Alex awoke from his dream in almost shock.  He took the surroundings of his single bed hotel room, almost oblivious to the loud buzzing of his phone’s alarm.  With a deep, sighing breath Alex had managed to calm himself.   ‘We did it, I don’t know how but we did it.  two more matches, just two more matches and we’re home free.’ He thought.  It was still a bit of a surprise last night that Alex and his team mates had managed to pick up the win the previous night.  Despite being on a team with partners whom he really didn’t know, and whom wasn’t sure he could trust, them somehow had managed to pull out a win, and keep Alex’s family safe for another day.   Alex reached over and turned off the alarm.  He rested his head back down on his pillow for but a brief moment before it rang again.  This time it was more melodic, this time it meant someone was trying to call him. 

Alex blindly grabbed his iPhone, ‘Gary’ read the display.  “Hello?”  asked Alex.  “Hell of a job you did on that one.  I could have done it better but not by much.” Answered Gary.    ‘what an asshole’ Alex thought, he knew Gary was joking, but it still got to him that he’d say something like that when it was his ass that needed to bailed out of this jam.   “Ever the comedian, what’s up Gary?”  Alex asked.  “Well wanting to congratulate you on winning last night is the main reason.” Replied Gary.   “That’s all?” Asked Alex as he sat up in his bed.  “Yeah, and maybe I miss waking up and seeing your beautiful face, hahahah”  Gary said jokingly.  “I’m just happy I got to get some sleep after a match without having to hear your snoring.”  Responded Alex as he got up off the bed and stood in front of the full mirror on the sliding closet door.  He took notice of A few welts and bruises, not particularly bad, but those wannabe Vikings could pack a punch.   “Did you actually watch the match?” Alex asked as he walked away from the mirror and towards the dresser.  “I did.”  Replied Gary.  “Can I get thoughts on it?” Asked Alex as he opened the top drawer.  “Well I wouldn’t say the three of you were quite the well-oiled machine that Sone & Richardson are, but you were all able to gel together enough to get your hands raised last night.” Replied Gary.    “And what about the guys I’m teaming with?” said Alex as he fished out his wallet.  “Well the Viking, What’s his name?”  Gary started.  “Jerk.”  Alex replied.  “Yeah Jerk the Viking looked impressive, I think he might be able to out bench me… Barely.”  Said Gary only half joking.  “And what about the other one?  What about Arkham West?”  Alex said in a straight, serious tone.  “Well he’s… unique.  He caught my eye with some of his moves.” Said Gary, this time a bit more seriously.  “Hey if you’re still wondering if you could trust them, just remember that they helped you win last night didn’t they?  Shouldn’t that be enough?”  Answered Gary. 

“Yeah, it is, as long as they’re trying to win I don’t think we’ll have any issues.”  Said Alex as he retched into the wallet’s pocket to pull out an old photo of him and his Uncle standing side by side with Paul’s arm resting on Alex’s shoulder.  Alex gazed at it for a while.  He remembered the day quite well, his first day of training under his uncle Paul.  Seeing how young (and scrawny) he was brought back a flood of lessons he learned inside the old sweat box of a gym.  How each joint could be bent or twisted.  How each limb could control, or trump every other. 

“You okay?  I’ve known you long enough to know when something’s bothering you so we may as well skip playing twenty questions on this one and just tell me.”  Said Gary.   “Yeah I’m fine, just had a bad night’s sleep is all.”  Responded Alex.  “Listen, you don’t need to start getting nervous now, you guys handled business last night, and as long as you do the same in the next two outings that tournament is as good as yours. You hear me?  Just do exactly what you’ve always done, and we’re all out of this.”  Said Gary.  Alex would be lying if he said he didn’t feel a little more inspired, but still there were doubts. ‘Could it really be all that simple?  Could the team keep their momentum rolling?  What would actually happen if they won?  What would happen they lost?’  The questions flooded in and out of Alex’s mind, only ceasing with one answer, Whatever happens out there, he was gonna give his all.  Every last drop of sweat and blood, and energy that he had in his body.  If that wasn’t enough, then at least there was nothing else he could do.

“For once, I think you actually might be right Gary.  As far as I’m considered, the pressure is on the other three teams, because me, Arkham West, and Jerk, all have our backs to the wall in one way or another.  So every match we are gonna give all that we got to get the win, something that I’m not sure anyone else is actually willing to do.” Said Alex.   “Sounds like Glory Or Death might be facing the later.” Gary said in that half joking tone, knowing that when the bell rang, there was nothing worst than having to face a motivated Richardson.

“Don’t get me wrong Glory or Death are a good group of wrestlers, but there’s nothing on the line for them except their maybe having their giant egos bruised.  Like for instance, Matt Queen is more than just a pretty face, he’s one of the fastest guys in this tournament.  But the old say that Speed kills works both ways.  He makes one mistake and he’ll leave himself wide open to be picked apart.  And yes he’s a decent Technical wrestler, but he’s not as good as he thinks he is, and if he tries to take it to the ground, I’d be more than happy show him how it done.

And as for Desmond Helms, He has a lot of the tools you need to get far in the business, but what he needs to know is that my family IS this business.  I grew up crawling on the mat, I’ve remember running the ropes every day after school, and most importantly I’ve learned every tip and trick that from my Great Grandfather, and my uncle who combined gave forty five years of their lives to the business.  So when I lock up with Desmond, he’s gonna learn those same lessons the hard way.”  Said Alex taking one more glance at the photo.

“What about that big guy?  What about Chad Baxter?” asked Gary.  Alex took a deep breath as he reflected on the question.  “Not going to lie to you, he’s everything they advertise him to be.  He’s big, strong as an ox, and constantly looking to pummel his opponents into dust…” Alex started.  “Kinda like me?” Interrupted Gary.  “More like exactly like you, and we all know who won whenever we fought.   See the thing with Chad Baxter is that he’s a bully thru and thru.  I remember when I was a eleven, a kid in school kept bullying me, till one day I bloodied his nose with a solid right hook, after that he never picked on another kid as long as I was at school.  The same principle applies to Chad, and when I lock him in the Richardson special, he’ll never even think of trying to bully me, or anyone else in the Dream Syndicate again.  And whether it’s me, or Arkham West, or Jerk the synonymous, you can bet that all three of us are gonna be out there and doing our damnedest to make sure we get the win, and when you got that kind of effort from three guys like us, winning is nothing to it.” Said Alex with a calm yet intense fire in his voice. 

“Well sounds like you’ve got this one all wrapped up, Listen I got to go, April wants me to go with her to this thing, and you know how she can be when she wants something.”  Said Gary.  “Yeah I do, I’ll talk to you later Gary.”  Said Alex.  “Talk to you then.” Replied Gary  before hanging up.  Alex looked down one last time at the photo in his hand.  “Time to make you proud Uncle Paul.”

FADE TO BLACK.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEO Promos   NEO Promos - Page 2 EmptyNovember 4th 2016, 4:12 pm

Arkham: Where the hell are you taking me?

My question is met only by  stony silence from the two men dragging me along by the arms. I think they each gripped a little tighter, perhaps expecting trouble. But I dunno. I don’t really care and truth be told it didn’t enter my head. I suppose, being mindful, that I am taking this a little too well for a man who is being spirited away. Is this what being ‘disappeared’ is meant to feel like? I should be kicking and screaming; crying and feeling confused. That would be the normal thing, right? And yet here I am. Thinking to myself quite lucidly. Tiring from the brisk pace, and sore in tissues I never knew existed. Yet, here I am. Not anxious or alarmed. But composed, serene even. You could be forgiven for thinking I have done this before. Lord, maybe I have. I just don’t know anymore. This all just feels too natural; too familiar for what it is. Where the hell are they taking me?

???: We’re here.

I feel myself yanked back as I am brought to a sudden halt. My hood is removed and I am just about to ask where, when a door creaks open and before I know it I am through it. Falling hard as a slide across the floor with the door slamming shut behind me, the lock sliding into place with an ominous clang. That was hardly called for. Though I am barely surprised. My eyes dart around the room as they focus in the new light. I see a single chair. Right in front of which appears to be large screen, taking up almost the whole wall, bathing the room in a dim, sickly light. Other than that, all that I can see is what appears to be an old PA system in one corner. How quaint.

???: Take a seat, Mr West.

The tannoy blurts out. I wonder if it receives as well as transmits?

Arkham: Where am I? What is this place?

???: This is your new home until we are finished asking you some questions. Now please Mr West, take a seat. Make yourself comfortable.

Great. I am not sure why I expected the voice on the other end to be more helpful. I’m not sure if he thinks that answer of was clever, but I give in. It doesn’t look like I have many alternative options anyway.

???: So Arkham, how are you feeling today?

Arkham: How am I feeling? Ugh...A little sore, this light is straining my eyes a bit too.

???: That is to be expected. Although, that isn’t quite what I meant. More specifically, how is your head?

Arkham: Well that is sore too, but otherwise I guess I feel fine. I’m confused what this has to do with anything though?

???: Yes. Yes. In good time. You do seem a lot more alert this time around, the drugs must be working.

Did he just say...

Arkham: Drugs? What drugs? When did you give me drugs?

???: It is nothing you should be concerning yourself with. You were having trouble focusing last time we spoke, so we prescribed you some psychostimulants, anti-anxiety medication, that sort of thing. Nothing they’ll test you for. It is really no issue. But since you have no excuses now I am going to need you to not get too hung up about all that. I need you to keep focused, Mr West. Can you do that?

Something tells me his definition of ‘prescribed’ is not exactly the same as mine. I don’t like this. A knot is twisting in my stomach.

???: Can you do that, Mr West?

Arkham: Yeah, sorry. I’ve got it.

???: Good. Now have you had a chance to scout out GOD for when you meet tomorrow?

Arkham: GOD? You mean those ‘Glory or Death’ guys? I thought we had those Vikings. Have the fixtures changed or something?

???: The ‘Vikings’ were defeated by you last week. You did well. It was very impressive. Are you telling me you don’t remember this?

Arkham: No I, I mean Yes I…

???: Arkham…

Arkham: I’m with you. No, I don’t recall.

???: Interesting… So you remember nothing of the past week?

Arkham: I guess...I guess not. It must be the drugs. I don’t know what you are giving me but it needs to stop.

???: Keep is calm, Mr West. Trust me when I say that you definitely do not want to come off your medication.

Arkham: What? Why? What do you mean?

???: Very well. If you would just direct your eyes to the screen. I will show you.

*video footage of the previous questioning is played*

???: Are you seeing this?

Arkham: Yeah…

???: Does this jog any memories, Mr West? Is there anything else you can tell me about what happened there?

Arkham: No. I don’t remember. Just...Just turn it off, ok? I don’t think I can watch any more.

???: Focus, Mr West. You have to.

Arkham: I’m sorry, it’s just really hurting my head. What is this? “It’s safe in the light. It’s safe in the light”. It’s crazy. It doesn’t make any sense. It’s...It’s…

???: Yes Arkham. Spit it out.

Arkham: I̵t'͠ś ͞s͘af́e͟ ͜in ͞t҉h̷e͜ li҉g̴h́t

???: Oh Lord…

Arkham: I͏t͟'̀s sa͡f̵e i̡n ͘the li͝g̀h͘t̕. The Sun. The Sun. God is dead. My G͡o̕d is the Sun. A new dawn is b̢̩̘ͅre̹̹̪̣̝a̠͚͎̱͠k̶i̟̝̝̜̼n̝̼̣̙̥̪̻͢g͓~A dawn without é̢ń̶͠d̀͟. I̗̺͈̺͆̄͢|͊͂̍̀̍ͤ́͝T̴̮̮͚͂͑ͣ̓̍̚ ̱̘̤̉ͨB̶̺͔̳̠͙ͣŮ̝̣ͣ̏̃̆̌͊͟R̨̘̺̠̩̲̭̗̒̍̇N̡̞̫̔͛ͬͨ͒̄̽S̛̰̈́̇ͩͧ̓̃͗ ̫̈̑̂͊I̳͌̿̈́͝Ț̛͎̞̞̍̑ͬ̇̔̆ ̤͕̠̟̮͔̽̓̀̑̓B̢͚̻̈́͆ͧ̐ͭ̈͒U̦͉͒͑͛̃R͖͈̩̖̙͕̀ͫ̽̒̌N̻̤̏͜S̴̙̙My vision is on fire. Eyes melt from the sockets. EyeHATEGod. I’m blind. I see a vision of fire. I see what should n͏e̛̛v͝er҉̡ have been seen. I see too much. I see not enough. But it’s safe in the light. The sky is a coffin lid. The dead world below dreams it were But the sky is cracked.  ‘The horizon hasf̸al̸le͏n̸.͜. The <> canNot hoLd oNe. This whole world has d̢͝҉̕i̸͞҉̶ȩ́d̡̨̧. But no one has seen. Afflicted, Afflicted. Maimed and festering. The maggots of flesh spew forth v̴i̶le͟ vAPoUr. Black clouds gather, to block out the sun. the SUN. It was safe in the light. saf̴e i͞n ̛t҉he ̧li͟g̨h̛tsaf̴e i͞n ̛t҉he ̧li͟g̨h̛tsaf̴e i͞n ̛t҉he ̧li͟g̨h̛tsaf̴e i͞n ̛t҉he ̧li͟g̨h̛tsaf̴e i͞n ̛t҉he ̧li͟g̨h̛tsaf̴e i͞n ̛t҉he ̧li͟g̨h̛tsaf̴e i͞n ̛t҉he ̧li͟g̨h̛tsaf̴e i͞n ̛t҉he ̧li͟g̨h̛tsaf̴e i͞n ̛t҉he ̧li͟g̨h̛tsaf̴e i͞n ̛t҉he ̧li͟g̨h̛tsaf̴e i͞n ̛t҉he ̧li͟g̨h̛tsaf̴e i͞n ̛t҉he ̧li͟g̨h̛tsaf̴e i͞n ̛t҉he ̧li͟g̨h̛tsaf̴e i͞n ̛t҉he ̧li͟g̨h̛t P̀h'͝͏n̸͘g͟͢lù͝i̶͡ ̶m͡͠g̨͝l̶̕w̴̨͟'ná͝f̢̕h̷̀͘ ̢̨C̀̕͟t̵͢hul͠h̨u R̸̨'̴l̶̢ý̨̛ę̵̛h̢͞ ̀͘͏w̢̕͞g̷҉ah̨͢'n͡ą̧ǵ̷l̕ ̴͡͝f͜҉ht͘a̢͘g͏n̴.̶ ҉͝L̨w̡͡'͠na̕͟͢f̡ḩ͞ ̷̀a͜h̨ ̵̢n͝͝a̢nw̛ ̨͟͡n͏aY͝͝o̸̴̴gg͢ot̛͠͞h̀́͏ ̴̸͝c̛R'̶l̢͘͝ỳ͠e̛h̶̡͝,̀ ̸͢h̢̀͝lí̢r̕͢͞g͡h͡ ҉̀̕n͞a͜e̶ṕ̷͞ '̡͟҉b̧͟t̴͝h̕n̷ḱ͘ ̴̨n̸̛̕'҉g̵̢h̴̷a͏̴ ̵w͞gàh̡͝͞'̕͘n̴ ̡́͢n͢͏i͏lg̵̀h͘͜'̸̧̧r̶i͜͡ ҉̴͡h̀'̸il̵y͠҉a̷a̡ ̛n͟aǵ̛é͝b̢.͟҉ ͠Ò̕obo̵̡͘s̨̛̀h҉͠͝ú̴̧ h̷u͝p̨͢͝a̴͢͞d̨̛gh̶̡͟o҉r ̛h̢ú͞p̸͟ad͘g̕҉ḩ̧͢ ̀͢nnn̶r̢o̕n̸̶͞ ̢͟b̴̵͏u҉͟g͡ ̕ee ̧or̸̛͝r̕͠'͘e͞ ̸llo͏́i̛g͟,́͡ ̨k̸̶͞'y͜a̴͟r̴n̸̛͜a̛k̛ ̴o̴͟͢r̛̀r̡͡'e̕͢ ̷͢f̵̛ţagh̸͞u̢͟ya͢͝r̡̛ ̶f̨͟h͡t̶͠a͟g̨n̸ ́o͠ŗ͘͜r'̡̀e̷̛͏ ̷k̸àd͏̢i̡͟s̵̀ht̸̡uy͜ar̵͢͢ ̢c͝h͜'̨ ̧ś͢l͏̢l̸̶͢'̛h̷̨҉a͡,̴ gn͞a͞i̕͘͝i͘h ͜g͘͏o͝t͘ha̡ ̷҉̷li̵͠'̵́͞ḩ̴ee͜ ̴̧T҉̶̕s̴͘a̧t̨͘͜h҉͢͝og̶͠gứ͟a ͡ì̷l͜y̸à̢͟a ̸͜r̡'̵̕l҉ư͜h ͡'f́ḩ̷͘a̸̢͢ĺ͡mà́͡,̢ ̕͜ǹ̡̨nń̢͜R̸'̶̢́ļ̀͜y̷̵e͝h͝͏ ͏s̨̛l͏l̢͡'̸͜ha ̧̕y̸̛-̶hu̕͜p̕à͢d͟͠g̸h̸͢ ͘͟g͞ǹ͢͠a͟i̡̕͢i̡̛h ̨̡̀e͘͘e ̛́͘i͡l̀y̸a͠a.̵͘͠ ̸A͝ţ̶h̴́͏g͘͜ ́z̴̨͡h̴͡ro ̨ua̵ąa̧h͘n̶̴͝y̷t̷̸h̴͢ ̴̡̡'a̷͜͞i̷͢ǫ̀g ̶̷h͢'̕͟ft͏a͟g͟h̴̨̢u̸ u͏̡ḩ͝͞'̛͠e̴͡ ̶͡w͏̕g҉̶̶a̷̴h̴'̢͜ņ́͝ f͘͏̵h̸͢͞tag̴n͟ ̷c҉̷͞g̸͡n̷̵a̷̡̕iį̸h͞ ͢l̀͠l̛͢o͢i͏g ̧̀͟Dà͟go͡n o̧͝r̀r̡͜͠'҉̀͘e̴ ͟'̛͟b̵̶ţ́h͝nk̀,̵̢͘ ̵f̕͏̧'̵҉o̴o҉͜͢b̶o̢͢s҉͏hu̸ ̨n̢͢g̀l̨̧u̷͢i̴ ̢͟y͟-͠h́áf̶̵̡h'̢d͢ŕ͜n̸͟ ͞ng̀l̴̵͏u̢i҉ ͟ş͡'͏̵ùh͟͡ń͞ ̶̢̛f̛͟t̴ą̀g̵h̷̨͝u͞͝ b̧̛ug ͟͠D̀a͜g͞on͘

͏̸͡ ̢̡F̶͜h͠t̵͜ag̸̢̛n̡͢ ̛͡w̡g̨̕͞a҉͡h̶̷͘'̶͠͡n͝ ͏͘ǹ̶n͏́n̡c̷h͜͢'̶ ̧́͜sg͝͞n͘͠͠'̸ẁ̷ą̛hl̷҉ ̀͢n̶̨͘a҉f҉l͏͘͠C̀͟͠ha̵̕úģǹar̸͘͜ ̨̕F̢̢̢a҉u̕g҉n̶,̕͟ ̶̴͝e̸e͠ ͝n̛ò̸g̡̀.̕ ̷͞

???: Fuck! Why won’t anything work?

Arkham:

Í͙̤̙̩͔̪̇ͩ͗̒͟ä̰̗ͧ͡!̮̐ͧ ̜͇̫̫̱͓̳̉͐̆͋I͙͊̎ä͙̻͙̠̫͈͚ͧ̓̒͡!̽͊͋͐̄ͫͫ

Ḧ̠̫̣̙̼̬͖̣͑ͥ̋ͣͨͬ͡E̮͈̘̞ͮͦ͂ͭ͘ ̢͈̰͗ͣ͋̾̏̒̚Č̞̭̳̫̮͈̝̙̉O͕̞̠̽̃̌ͦͥͧͦ̑͟ͅM̞̤̊ͣͬ͂́͗ͣͧͨ́́͟Ȅ̛̞̞͙̽ͪ̽͌̔̑͡S̟̳͖͎̖̰̘̳̫͆̾ͦ!̯̇ͦ̋̉́̚̕͡

H̅ͪͤ́̀̒ͣͥ̀̚̚҉̸̭̘̣͉̖̟͉̺̼̩̩Ẹ̛̰̝͙͖͓͈̻͕̪̟̥̖̍̒̐͆̉͒̃͂ͪ̎̔̈ͫ͡ ̩̯̪̝̬͕͎̽ͣͤ̿̋͑ͦ̉̏̕͞͠͞ͅC̨̛̙͇̱͕̹̼̦͓̱̖̬̗͇̹̐̑ͤ̔̌̑ͣͩ̄́͗̔̇͐̊ͪ̊ͅƠ̢͕͓͕̗̳̪̇͑ͩ̐̀̀̃ͫ͊͂́̂̎̋͟͡͠M̴̼̬̥͎̲̜̼̹̝̬̱̤͎̦͆̿ͨ̕͝Ȩ̶̼̲̹̟̫̪̬͈̘̥̞̘̰͈̺͕̈͑̊̀̌ͧ̓̒̆͗̒̿ͫ̽̇͗̚͘͞S̴͆ͥͤ̆͑ͧ́̅̂ͬ̇̓̈́̒҉͉͕̲͚̭̥̯̪͍͓!̴̸̶ͮ̇̂ͤ͗͋̓̎҉̧͙͔̜̙
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: NEO Promos   NEO Promos - Page 2 EmptyNovember 4th 2016, 11:51 pm

So this is what happens when you snatch up teams from all over the world. When you start crisscrossing the globe to pick out the most colorful assortment of teams that you possibly can, it causes an “anything can happen” sort of aura to waft through the air. Everyone feels like they’ve got a chance, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. After not one, but two seamless performances showcasing what a well-oiled machine No Remorse Corps is, it should have already set in that the rest of these teams are just going through the motions. They’re all just testing their luck and seeing which one of them plays their cards well enough to, by the grace of God, make it into second place. The winners have already been decided. We WILL win the Triad Games. That is the reality that just hasn’t come to pass yet. That’s the version of events that we are intent on making come true, and so far, the teams placed in our way have bent to our will. It’s weird, though. Our opposition has been all over the place, up to this point. Ageha was...an odd tandem. Two models and one balding fat dude who looked like he’d never been within a football field of any exercise equipment in his entire miserable existence. Of course, two of the three proved to be dead weight and poor Ken got lobbed into a handicap match he never asked for. Then there was La Niña Aurora, two lame ass joshis who let their trainer drag them all the way to Full Sail to get the shit kicked out of them. It’s like, as soon as I’m somehow able to wrap my brain around how pathetic it is that we keep having to face these God awful, subpar trios that tried and failed to pass themselves off as meaningful opposition, I’m forced to keep my eyes trained forward again look to the next “challenge”. I gotta say, I’m starting to enjoy this. I’m beginning to love pulling the rug right out from underneath all of these sorry excuses for opponents. If anyone was to ask Miles and Aaron, I’m sure they’d say the exact same thing. Truthfully, we’re just coming to win. Everything else is just a nice little bonus. Breaking these clowns? Crushing their will to tiny little pieces? Shortening careers? Those are just the cute little add-ons. They're the icing on the cake.

Again, it’s easy for less capable teams to get caught up in the idea that anything can happen during the Triad Games. It’s true, sometimes, lightning strikes and things happen that wouldn’t otherwise. If you’re lucky, you can catch lightning in a bottle. It only takes three seconds for a match to swing the other way entirely, and for an upset to happen. That is the ONLY reason Evolution Empire is standing here now and wasn’t an early exit from the tournament. Luck. Lady Luck came through when they needed her most, and a well-timed victory roll punched their ticket to the semi-finals. Am I supposed to be impressed by that? That’s not “savvy”, it’s dumb luck. And when you place that under a microscope, when you try and measure a surprise pin up against both of No Remorse Corp’s dominant victories, there’s no question as to how this match will go. We’re battle-tested. We’re in sync from bell to bell. We dominate whoever has the terrible luck of standing across the ring from us. You three got rag dolled for an entire match, and if not for Maya pulling a victory roll out of her ass, the three of you would’ve been shoe-ins for winding up in Orlando’s nearest ICU. As far as I’m concerned, the three of you are playing with house money. You may have made it here, but you’re on borrowed time. You weren’t supposed to be here, and that can only spell the end for you when you find yourselves dealing with the team who had this won right from the very beginning. You’re in over your heads, girls. Fairytales don’t exist, and if they did? People like me would relish in being the villain who pops the bubbles of fools like you. Like I said before, winning is fun. It’s paramount, it’s why I’m here, but if I have a chance to do some damage in the process, there’s no way I’m passing it up. I’ll beat you, sure, but don’t expect to get away relatively unscathed. See, I can’t help but be a little….offended. I can’t help but be put off by the idea that you three think this is actually where you’re supposed to be. It’s not right. You lucked your way here, and yet you still think you’re standing on a level playing field. You think you can put away the MVPs of this whole tournament with a little razzle dazzle just because Pantheon was stupid enough to let themselves get one-upped by a Spencer’s cashier stunt double, a Jersey Shore reject, and a spoiled brat who wouldn’t last five seconds outside of her cushy mansion? No. That is NOT how this works, but since you guys only have one Triad Games match under your belt, you might not know that, but you will soon enough. It’s almost time for the three of you to realize just what a horrible mistake you’ve made. Just like two other teams before you, you’re about to meet your end at our hands. The best you can hope for is that it’s quick and painless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEO Promos   NEO Promos - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

NEO Promos

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2