Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW October surprise SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW October surprise SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW October surprise Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW October surprise Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW October surprise Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW October surprise Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW October surprise Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW October surprise Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW October surprise

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

EAW October surprise Empty
PostSubject: EAW October surprise   EAW October surprise EmptyOctober 2nd 2016, 8:54 pm

Hello all,

I'm writing up this thread to inform you that my hiatus as EAW Chairman has come to an end.

Robbie has done an excellent job as chairman, and because of that he will be remaining chairman. I will be joining him as co-chairman and will also be taking the role as CEO as well for reserve. 

Robbie and I will be co-running EAW until Pain for Pride 10, where I will step down from the chairman seat and remain as the CEO while Robbie reigns as the sovereign, sole chairman. 

Brian Daniels will now be promoted to the rule as COO, making him technically second in command. 

What this means:

If for any reason Robbie or I have to step down from chairmanship, the other will be sole chairman. If Robbie steps down, I will be chairman until PFP where Brian would be my successor. If I step down, Robbie will remain sole chairman and the buck will stop solely with him.

Robbie and I will be splitting certain responsibilities. I will make some of the roles clear. 

My primary role will be to answer to the needs of EAW. If people have ideas, suggestions, changes to be made, concerns, complaints, anything -- you will go to me. You will not go to Robbie, your writer, or anyone else. If you want to be heard, simply PM me. I will respond and pass on what information needs to be suggested, or I will give you a response. I plan on communicating all of these things to the right members of board, or resolving these issues myself. Consider me like a one man HR department. This, of course, only applies to people who are not on the board. There may also be many cases where you come to me about something and get your answer from Robbie. Still continue to engage with me, regardless.

I will also take a more proactive role in the archiving of shows, and editing of the main site as well as forum. From this day forward, I will put up any and every show EAW has. if you want full shows or even singular matches and shit, just ask me.

As for Robbie, we've decided he'll have a lot more power in board affairs. The buck will stop with him more when it comes to plans with writers, board members, etc. Writers, board members and the like can go to him. Firings, suspensions, demotions, etc are all things that will go through him as he will almost certainly most of the time have the final say in these matters, although these matters are something we would both discuss. Consider him like the head of creative.

You can ask relevant questions on this thread, stupid questions will be deleted. That is all.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: EAW October surprise   EAW October surprise EmptyOctober 3rd 2016, 6:42 am

All of you are doing a great job running this place. And no, I'm not kissing your asses. You have all TRULY done great running things around here. I couldn't be prouder.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: EAW October surprise   EAW October surprise EmptyOctober 3rd 2016, 8:54 am

Welcome back dawg!

Does this mean we ain't allowed to talk to our writers about shit at all?
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: EAW October surprise   EAW October surprise EmptyOctober 3rd 2016, 9:29 am

Dope, but what if Hillary Clinton becomes POTUS?

Sad
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: EAW October surprise   EAW October surprise EmptyOctober 3rd 2016, 10:46 am

TLA wrote:
Welcome back dawg!

You kinda can since If the matter has something to do with your writer I'd most likely contact them about it for them to talk with you, but it'd be best to go through me.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: EAW October surprise   EAW October surprise EmptyOctober 3rd 2016, 10:46 am

The Machine wrote:

Sad

Then Ken takes my place
Back to top Go down
Cailin Dillon
Empire
Empire
Cailin Dillon

PostSubject: Re: EAW October surprise   EAW October surprise EmptyOctober 3rd 2016, 11:51 am

The Gawd returns
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: EAW October surprise   EAW October surprise EmptyOctober 3rd 2016, 11:51 am

Methuselah wrote:
The Machine wrote:

Sad

Then Ken takes my place
EAW October surprise GIK4nwfl8oIf2-HMxxueyleceXQ486IoMM1NxCkFIyWMxRzB42J2-QqQdmYe2GvOYUoC=w170
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: EAW October surprise   EAW October surprise EmptyOctober 4th 2016, 3:03 am

Methuselah wrote:
TLA wrote:
Welcome back dawg!

You kinda can since If the matter has something to do with your writer I'd most likely contact them about it for them to talk with you, but it'd be best to go through me.
So, if I want something like a change of character or a change of presentation of my character, I should first PM you?
Back to top Go down
Veena Adams

Veena Adams

PostSubject: Re: EAW October surprise   EAW October surprise EmptyOctober 4th 2016, 2:53 pm

Mike Showman wrote:
Methuselah wrote:
TLA wrote:
Welcome back dawg!

So, if I want something like a change of character or a change of presentation of my character, I should first PM you?

Yeah though keep in mind there are rules for things like that. But yes PM Methuselah.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: EAW October surprise   EAW October surprise EmptyOctober 4th 2016, 3:02 pm

Thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
Black Jesus

Black Jesus

PostSubject: Re: EAW October surprise   EAW October surprise EmptyOctober 4th 2016, 3:36 pm

Robbie Moving On Up! 

Brian Too!
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: EAW October surprise   EAW October surprise EmptyOctober 4th 2016, 4:45 pm

I'm a PM Veena Adams only! And yeah I'm sure RoV and Viper know I give my congrats by default.
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: EAW October surprise   EAW October surprise EmptyOctober 6th 2016, 1:56 am

Veena Adams wrote:
Mike Showman wrote:
Methuselah wrote:
TLA wrote:
Welcome back dawg!

Yeah though keep in mind there are rules for things like that. But yes PM Methuselah.
Alright thanks. I will keep that in mind
Back to top Go down
Nathan Fiora
Voltage
Voltage
Nathan Fiora

Hailing From : Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: EAW October surprise   EAW October surprise EmptyOctober 6th 2016, 3:40 am

Sounds like a great system, DDD.  I'm glad to be in a fed where we can have a solid structure.  Congrats to Brian and Robbie; they definitely deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: EAW October surprise   EAW October surprise EmptyOctober 12th 2016, 4:41 pm

Thanks for the notes. I am doing my research on this place before I start promoing. Hoping to have a good time with these forums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EAW October surprise   EAW October surprise Empty

Back to top Go down

EAW October surprise

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-