Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Do you find that efedding effects what creeps into your mind? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Do you find that efedding effects what creeps into your mind? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Do you find that efedding effects what creeps into your mind? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Do you find that efedding effects what creeps into your mind? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Do you find that efedding effects what creeps into your mind? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Do you find that efedding effects what creeps into your mind? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Do you find that efedding effects what creeps into your mind? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Do you find that efedding effects what creeps into your mind? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Do you find that efedding effects what creeps into your mind?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

Do you find that efedding effects what creeps into your mind? Empty
PostSubject: Do you find that efedding effects what creeps into your mind?   Do you find that efedding effects what creeps into your mind? EmptySeptember 14th 2016, 8:01 pm

Like do you ever find yourself just having something you'd never actually say, or truly feel, but you just imagine how your character would react to something or the opinion your character would have over things?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Winterborn

Phoenix Winterborn

Hailing From : The Windy City of Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Do you find that efedding effects what creeps into your mind?   Do you find that efedding effects what creeps into your mind? EmptySeptember 14th 2016, 8:09 pm

pretty much every day on my way to and from work
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

Hailing From : Portland, OR

PostSubject: Re: Do you find that efedding effects what creeps into your mind?   Do you find that efedding effects what creeps into your mind? EmptySeptember 14th 2016, 8:45 pm

Waaaaaaaaay too much.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Do you find that efedding effects what creeps into your mind?   Do you find that efedding effects what creeps into your mind? EmptySeptember 14th 2016, 10:30 pm

I had moments a looooong time ago where a character would take up resident in some far off corner in my mind, and I'd hear them say something in the back of my head every now and again in regards to a real life situation.  It worried me a bit for awhile, especially when it kept happening during long droughts in my e-fedding 'career' where I wasn't promoing anywhere.  I think it's just having familiarity with a character after awhile and needing to vent by putting pen to paper.  

At least I hope so...
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Do you find that efedding effects what creeps into your mind?   Do you find that efedding effects what creeps into your mind? EmptySeptember 14th 2016, 11:04 pm

Yes since my characters are apart of me lol
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Do you find that efedding effects what creeps into your mind?   Do you find that efedding effects what creeps into your mind? EmptySeptember 15th 2016, 1:04 am

Not really but when I'm in idle time I sometimes brainstorm the direction I want my character to go, or be in soon, and sometimes I take things I see and hear and see how aspects of them could apply to my character.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: Do you find that efedding effects what creeps into your mind?   Do you find that efedding effects what creeps into your mind? EmptySeptember 15th 2016, 5:00 am

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Not really but when I'm in idle time I sometimes brainstorm the direction I want my character to go, or be in soon, and sometimes I take things I see and hear and see how aspects of them could apply to my character.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Do you find that efedding effects what creeps into your mind?   Do you find that efedding effects what creeps into your mind? EmptySeptember 15th 2016, 6:17 am

Only all the time. It's probably unhealthy how much I've been thinking about everything I'm involved in as well as what the season has in store for me.
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Do you find that efedding effects what creeps into your mind?   Do you find that efedding effects what creeps into your mind? EmptySeptember 15th 2016, 6:31 am

Not in-character, but when it comes to e-slangs such as pal, I actually use that in real life
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Do you find that efedding effects what creeps into your mind?   Do you find that efedding effects what creeps into your mind? EmptySeptember 15th 2016, 7:40 am

Only a little bit. I love saying my opponents are arrogant. When I get upset at somebody else, I would call him/her arrogant, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you find that efedding effects what creeps into your mind?   Do you find that efedding effects what creeps into your mind? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you find that efedding effects what creeps into your mind?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1