Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

AMA: Ask Marx Anything SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

AMA: Ask Marx Anything SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
AMA: Ask Marx Anything Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
AMA: Ask Marx Anything Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
AMA: Ask Marx Anything Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
AMA: Ask Marx Anything Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
AMA: Ask Marx Anything Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
AMA: Ask Marx Anything Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

AMA: Ask Marx Anything

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryan Marx
Showdown
Showdown
Ryan Marx

Hailing From : London, England

AMA: Ask Marx Anything Empty
PostSubject: AMA: Ask Marx Anything   AMA: Ask Marx Anything EmptyAugust 6th 2016, 9:15 pm

If there's anyone out there who wants to ask me anything, shoot me some questions here. I'll try not to bite.
Back to top Go down
Rhyse

Rhyse

PostSubject: Re: AMA: Ask Marx Anything   AMA: Ask Marx Anything EmptyAugust 6th 2016, 11:39 pm

Where did you come up with Marx's gimmick? Would you say he's based off of you in some aspects?

And a silly question: how'd you get so good at sigs lmao
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: AMA: Ask Marx Anything   AMA: Ask Marx Anything EmptyAugust 7th 2016, 12:15 am

How long have you been e-fedding? How did you find out EAW?
Back to top Go down
Ryan Marx
Showdown
Showdown
Ryan Marx

PostSubject: Re: AMA: Ask Marx Anything   AMA: Ask Marx Anything EmptyAugust 7th 2016, 9:08 am

Rhyse wrote:
Where did you come up with Marx's gimmick? Would you say he's based off of you in some aspects?

And a silly question: how'd you get so good at sigs lmao

1st Question: Marx's gimmick came to me pretty suddenly. I had a completely different gimmick in mind at first, but then went down this route when I thought of the name 'Marx', which as I stated before somewhere, was inspired by the philosopher Karl Marx. All sorts of philosophies got into my head, and so I came up with Ryan's gimmick just because that was what I was thinking about at the time.

Yes, I'm using him to push my own agenda. He's probably based off of me in the sense that I'm very interested in philosophy. I've studied it for about four years, and so we're both very into that kind of stuff, and the philosophies he takes inspiration from are ones that I always found to be the most interesting. We're also both very intelligent lmao

2nd Question: I just got good lmao. Practised, took inspiration from people like you and your sigs, and just felt more inspired to make sigs than I have done in the past.

Nobi wrote:
How long have you been e-fedding? How did you find out EAW?

0 years. This run is my first time e-fedding, though I have done forum roleplaying for a few years now, so I'm not entirely new to this kind of thing. And I found out about EAW through Rhyse, who had been showing off some of the signatures he made for people here, and then told me about EAW when I said I was interested in e-fedding.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Marx
Showdown
Showdown
Ryan Marx

PostSubject: Re: AMA: Ask Marx Anything   AMA: Ask Marx Anything EmptySeptember 29th 2016, 7:59 pm

Bumping because I'm bored and have the willpower to answer questions people may have. Shoot me questions if you have any.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: AMA: Ask Marx Anything   AMA: Ask Marx Anything EmptySeptember 29th 2016, 8:00 pm

What's your favorite Football team if you watch Football?
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: AMA: Ask Marx Anything   AMA: Ask Marx Anything EmptySeptember 29th 2016, 8:02 pm

What's your most embarrassing story about yourself?
Back to top Go down
Ryan Marx
Showdown
Showdown
Ryan Marx

PostSubject: Re: AMA: Ask Marx Anything   AMA: Ask Marx Anything EmptySeptember 29th 2016, 8:19 pm

Nobi wrote:
What's your favorite Football team if you watch Football?

I don't watch football any more, but when I did back what feels like centuries ago, my favourite team was Tottenham Hotspur because they were the closest team to where I lived and my family were avid supporters of them.

Keelan Cetinich wrote:
What's your most embarrassing story about yourself?

To be honest, I can't think of many extremely embarrassing stories because I've suppressed them deep into the back of my mind, letting them fester and grow into something I'll need therapy for somewhere down the line. Though since I've returned to uni, a few embarrassing things have happened to me. Just yesterday I completely zoned out in one of my seminars during introductions. It came to me and I stumbled over my own introduction, and then once I was done the tutor told me that I was meant to introduce these two other people to the class. Turns out we were doing that whole spiel where you talk with people, find out about them, and then try to remember that info and tell everyone else about it. But I, having zoned out, had no idea what these people's names even were. Cue awkward silence and staring. Yeah, perhaps not the most embarrassing story ever, but for someone like me who hates public speaking, it was a nightmare.

If you want more of an idea of my most embarrassing stories, just envision me failing to talk in front of more than five people. Pretty much everything that embarrasses me when I think back on it is public speaking in some form - I'm just not a confident guy.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Marx
Showdown
Showdown
Ryan Marx

PostSubject: Re: AMA: Ask Marx Anything   AMA: Ask Marx Anything EmptyDecember 22nd 2016, 4:46 pm

Bored as hell and recently won the New Breed Championship, AMA.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Stewart

Elijah Stewart

PostSubject: Re: AMA: Ask Marx Anything   AMA: Ask Marx Anything EmptyDecember 22nd 2016, 4:47 pm

What was your reaction when you won the new breed championship?
Back to top Go down
Ryan Marx
Showdown
Showdown
Ryan Marx

PostSubject: Re: AMA: Ask Marx Anything   AMA: Ask Marx Anything EmptyDecember 22nd 2016, 4:53 pm

Elijah Stewart wrote:
What was your reaction when you won the new breed championship?

Shock mostly. I didn't expect to win it, so to read that I had won and experience that with everyone on the chat at the time of the FPV was surreal to me. I was also so damn happy to have won it - to see the months of work I'd put in pay off was a great feeling. Even now, I'm still a little stunned and happy to think I'm champion.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: AMA: Ask Marx Anything   AMA: Ask Marx Anything EmptyDecember 22nd 2016, 4:58 pm

Anyone in particular that you'd love to feud with during your time as champion?

Are there any real-life wrestlers that influence your promoing style?

Iestyn Rees is a suuuuper unique base. What made you choose him?

If you could link up with anyone right now and form a tag team, who would it be and why?
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: AMA: Ask Marx Anything   AMA: Ask Marx Anything EmptyDecember 22nd 2016, 5:14 pm

What's your favourite movies?
Back to top Go down
Ryan Marx
Showdown
Showdown
Ryan Marx

PostSubject: Re: AMA: Ask Marx Anything   AMA: Ask Marx Anything EmptyDecember 22nd 2016, 5:22 pm

Aria Jaxon wrote:
Anyone in particular that you'd love to feud with during your time as champion?

Any of the guys in the #1 contender battle royal would be awesome to feud with, but as for my favourites I'd say:
- Solomon Caine, since we're both pretty dark and I'd love to see how far they could push each other in a feud
- Finnegan Wakefield and Kelly Hackenschmidt - both have promo styles and characters I'd love to go up against, and I think both would be a challenge for me
- Lars Grier, mainly because I know him outside of EAW and was one of the people to help him when he was signing up, so the idea of feuding with him and testing how far he's developed would be awesome
- Rex McAllister, since the finish to our title match wasn't exactly clean, I think it'd be interesting to see a feud between us with Marx as champion now

Aria Jaxon wrote:
Are there any real-life wrestlers that influence your promoing style?

Marty Scurll's promo style, especially the promos he posts on his YouTube channel, massively inspired me when I was starting out with Marx. It's that kind of well-spoken style that can turn intense at any moment that influenced me. There's a bit of Jimmy Havoc and Raven in there as well. The way I write and structure my promos is influenced by TV and film mostly, with the mention of different settings and the like coming from the kinds of shows and films I watch.

Aria Jaxon wrote:
Iestyn Rees is a suuuuper unique base. What made you choose him?

Well, when I was coming up with Marx, I knew I wanted a British wrestler as a picbase, but the ones I had in mind were either taken or didn't fit the gimmick I had for him. I had been on a big Iestyn Rees binge around that time as well, watching a lot of his matches, seeing him live at one point at a local show, and just learning about him as a performer. And since he fit the kind of look I had in mind - big British guy with a menacing look and sufficient facial hair - I went for him. Even got someone I knew to cut renders of him, since I was that set on using him.

Aria Jaxon wrote:
If you could link up with anyone right now and form a tag team, who would it be and why?

If I don't end up fighting him, teaming up with Solomon Caine would be interesting. Like I said, both are pretty dark and the thought of Marx somehow manipulating Caine to think the voices he hears are Marx himself could be something different to explore.

Or Brody Sparks - awesome character, so damn dark and great, and definitely someone Marx would want on his side. I can just imagine him being more than a little amused and enamoured with her.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Marx
Showdown
Showdown
Ryan Marx

PostSubject: Re: AMA: Ask Marx Anything   AMA: Ask Marx Anything EmptyDecember 22nd 2016, 5:26 pm

Nobi wrote:
What's your favourite movies?

Damn that's tough. I'm a huge horror fan, so anything that falls into that category is something I love - even if it's a terrible B-movie. If I had to say some of my favourites, they'd be Tenebrae, Suspiria, the original Nightmare on Elm Street, The Descent, Hostel 2, and the Halloween series.
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: AMA: Ask Marx Anything   AMA: Ask Marx Anything EmptyDecember 22nd 2016, 5:39 pm

What's your dream Pain for Pride match?
Back to top Go down
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

Hailing From : Places

PostSubject: Re: AMA: Ask Marx Anything   AMA: Ask Marx Anything EmptyDecember 22nd 2016, 5:40 pm

How long have you been doing GFX for? (Of course I gotta know this)

What's Marx's character based on? Not his promo style, but his character.

Any goals for 2017? EAW and/or Real life.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Marx
Showdown
Showdown
Ryan Marx

PostSubject: Re: AMA: Ask Marx Anything   AMA: Ask Marx Anything EmptyDecember 22nd 2016, 6:06 pm

Brian Daniels wrote:
What's your dream Pain for Pride match?

Not entirely sure. I know I'd love to go one-on-one against Lannister, and having that kind of match at Pain for Pride (maybe even for a title) would be awesome.

Lars Grier wrote:
How long have you been doing GFX for? (Of course I gotta know this)

Around five years I'd say, maybe six. Started out doing really bad posters and video game covers, got a bit better and developed a more minimalist style, then rediscovered my love of wrestling and quickly developed whilst making wrestling GFX.

Lars Grier wrote:
What's Marx's character based on? Not his promo style, but his character.

He's sort of based on my own love of philosophy, and my interest in religion. Not a religious man myself, but I've studied it for two years and it's one of those niche interests I have. I thought about making a character who had his own philosophy, and had abandoned most of his normal life to achieve a religious following, and that was the basis for Marx. Also, watched a lot of Marty Scurll promos and the like, and the 'Villain' character he has was a big influence as well. Combine that with every mad rambling crazy dude I've seen in TV shows and films, and I came up with Marx.

Lars Grier wrote:
Any goals for 2017? EAW and/or Real life.

EAW-wise, I want to defend the New Breed Championship for as long as possible, maybe even become the longest reigning champion. Also have some ideas for Marx's development that I want to see through some time in 2017. And when I lose the title, I'd love to move onto the National Elite Championship of course.

Real life-wise, I want to keep surviving university, finish some of the scripts and stories I've had in my head for a while, and work on my confidence.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Marx
Showdown
Showdown
Ryan Marx

PostSubject: Re: AMA: Ask Marx Anything   AMA: Ask Marx Anything EmptyMarch 21st 2017, 6:36 pm

In the three months since the last question, Marx has lost the New Breed Championship, been sacrificed to the almighty Lannister, and turned into an even bigger narcissistic scumbag who is definitely not a cult leader. I've also been fine too I guess. AMA.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: AMA: Ask Marx Anything   AMA: Ask Marx Anything EmptyMarch 21st 2017, 6:38 pm

What's your favourite wrestling matches?
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: AMA: Ask Marx Anything   AMA: Ask Marx Anything EmptyMarch 21st 2017, 6:44 pm

You're my best friend tbh. I stan Ryan Marx.

- How did you feel about losing your first title in EAW?
- What title would you want to chase next?
- Do you think that this year could be your year for a come up?
- After having a promo war against one of the very best promoers and characters in EAW, how do you feel? Do you feel like you could hang with bigger talent or was this almost a taste of something you might not be ready for?
-Why don't you come in the chat more often? I'm sure people are wanting to interact with you more.
- Have you ever thought about leading a stable or a tag team of some sort?
- Our women's division is iconic, thoughts on that?
Back to top Go down
Ryan Marx
Showdown
Showdown
Ryan Marx

PostSubject: Re: AMA: Ask Marx Anything   AMA: Ask Marx Anything EmptyMarch 21st 2017, 6:55 pm

Nobi wrote:
What's your favourite wrestling matches?

When I think of matches that are my favourites, I tend to consider the story rather than the in-ring work - just to clarify, because I know some of my choices may not be considered the GOAT matches, but they're ones I remember vividly for one reason or another. Also I don't watch NJPW as much as most, so please don't crucify me because I didn't say Okada/Omega (even though that's an awesome match and a favourite, tbh).

Can't think of any specific ones (mostly because my memory is terrible) but there's a bunch of Sami Zayn matches that I'd consider my favourites. Zayn/Nakamura, any Zayn/Owens match with their great storytelling (add Generico/Steen matches to that as well), and I also remember really enjoying his match with Cena when he answered the US Open Challenge (though whether that was me just being really hype or not is up for debate).

Also would put Sasha/Bayley matches up there: the one where Bayley defeated Sasha for the belt (cannot remember what TakeOver that was) was some awesome storytelling imo, and the two have great chemistry. Also just remembered Trish/Mickie at WrestleMania - the way the crowd went from being completely against Mickie to on her side through her character work alone was amazing. Not the greatest in-ring work, but the story they told through their characters makes me remember it.

And I've got to throw in some indie stuff: there's a ton of PROGRESS matches I love. Marty Scurll/Tommy End with the Pastor William Eaver run-in at the end, Pollyanna/Jinny in their no DQ match was a great ending to a long-running feud, and pretty much anything with Scurll in it is an instant favourite to be honest.

I could gush all day about PROGRESS, but I'll stop before I turn this answer into an essay.
Back to top Go down
Rhyse

Rhyse

PostSubject: Re: AMA: Ask Marx Anything   AMA: Ask Marx Anything EmptyMarch 21st 2017, 7:10 pm

Back off Brody, he's my best friend.

What's your favorite NIN song? (for the memes)
Say you finally accomplished your dream career of being a booker in WWE. Wrestlemania 34 is right around the corner - what storylines/matches would you want on the card? #Throwaway4Creative
Are you currently watching any shows/series?
Are there any indy wrestlers you'd love to see on NXT/WWE soon?
What are your thoughts on Pollyanna retiring from in-ring competition?
Do you ever see yourself creating graphics as a profession, rather than a hobby?
Are there any artists you'd like to see live, active or inactive?
If you were able to direct/produce a show, what would the plot be?
Where do you see yourself 5 years time (irl or on here)?

Also this isn't really a question, but I gotta give you some praise for your latest GFX. Hope you put those resources I gave you to good use man (y)
Back to top Go down
Ryan Marx
Showdown
Showdown
Ryan Marx

PostSubject: Re: AMA: Ask Marx Anything   AMA: Ask Marx Anything EmptyMarch 21st 2017, 7:17 pm

Brody Sparks wrote:
You're my best friend tbh. I stan Ryan Marx.

- How did you feel about losing your first title in EAW?

Many thanks for the stanning. I also stan Brody tbh. I didn't feel too bad because I feel like Cody put up a really great fight with his promos, and whilst my reign ended way sooner than I would have liked in my head, it didn't end disappointingly in my eyes because it was a good promo battle and a deserved win. Of course now that I've had one title I'm addicted to winning another, but that will come in due time.

Brody Sparks wrote:
- What title would you want to chase next?

The National Elite Championship would be fun to chase, especially since I failed to capture the Answers World title. Plus Rex is holding it, and he's always a great opponent. I like the idea of moving from NB to NE and finally to AW if I work hard enough to get there.

Brody Sparks wrote:
- Do you think that this year could be your year for a come up?

Hopefully. With the match with Lannister and having already held a title this early in my career, I'm hoping this year will be a big year to follow up on how successful the last was. I'm willing to put the work in, and with any luck it'll all pay off. I'm especially hoping this kind of gimmick development will pay off as well, maybe even make this year my one, so to speak.

Brody Sparks wrote:
- After having a promo war against one of the very best promoers and characters in EAW, how do you feel? Do you feel like you could hang with bigger talent or was this almost a taste of something you might not be ready for?

It was a really fun experience, and I don't want to sound like I'm up my own ass, but I feel like I'd be ready for the bigger talents if they ever crossed my path again. Now that I've gotten a taste of it with Lannister, I feel I'd be better prepared, and honestly I love back and forth argument type promos, which is what the best seem to do. So I feel I could be ready, and if I'm not, I'd like to think I'm at least on the verge of being ready.

Brody Sparks wrote:
-Why don't you come in the chat more often? I'm sure people are wanting to interact with you more.

Two things really: first of all, I'm really busy usually. I give myself time to write promos and just write in general, and then on top of that I have university work to do as well, which has been taking up so much of my time. So at the end of the day, I rarely have time to do things like go into chat or even catch up with people.

Second thing is that it takes me time to get used to 'big social things', I guess. Stuff like going into chats where people have their friends and stuff is a little weird for me, just because I'm not the kind to talk all that much unless spoken to. But maybe in the summer I'll pop in more, since I should have a lot more time on my hands then.

Brody Sparks wrote:
- Have you ever thought about leading a stable or a tag team of some sort?

Definitely. I feel like Marx's whole concept and philosophy could easily bring with it a stable, and I'll be honest and say I've put thought into it. Whether it actually happens or not is up in the air, but I'd be open to leading or even just being a part of a stable/team that fit Marx's character.

Brody Sparks wrote:
- Our women's division is iconic, thoughts on that?

#ICONIC #BESTDIVISION

But seriously, the women's division is insane. All of you are so skilled and vicious with your promos, and it's really entertaining and great to see. And of course Brody as Specialists Champion has made the division at least 50% more fire. :cena:
Back to top Go down
Ryan Marx
Showdown
Showdown
Ryan Marx

PostSubject: Re: AMA: Ask Marx Anything   AMA: Ask Marx Anything EmptyMarch 21st 2017, 7:50 pm

Rhyse wrote:
Back off Brody, he's my best friend.

What's your favorite NIN song? (for the memes)

I'm going to sound so edgy but my favourite is probably Starfuckers, Inc. The chorus makes me hype not even going to lie, and it brings back memories of being a 'super srs rebel'. The Hand That Feeds is a classic NIN song too that I still blast.

Rhyse wrote:
Say you finally accomplished your dream career of being a booker in WWE. Wrestlemania 34 is right around the corner - what storylines/matches would you want on the card? #Throwaway4Creative

Obviously every match would be a [blank] on a pole match.  :cena:

If I could book anything it would be:
- Sami Zayn/Kevin Owens for the Universal Title in the final battle of an almost year long on/off feud
- Nakamura/Styles or Styles/Joe - or maybe even Nakamura/Styles/Joe
- The Revival in any tag team match (maybe against the New Day I have no idea)
- Asuka/Becky or Asuka/Charlotte - the battle of the submission move finishers
- A UK Championship match on the card would be awesome as well

Other than that I could go on forever and try to fantasy book the whole year leading up to it but I'll leave it.

Rhyse wrote:
Are you currently watching any shows/series?

I was watching Arrow just to experience the trainwreck, but not really following it all that much. I'm mostly rewatching a lot of stuff like Skins (memories in TV form), Orphan Black, waiting on the new season of Game of Thrones, and also finally watching Stranger Things now I've found the time to do so. Other than that, I'm just absorbed in PROGRESS Wrestling right now.

Rhyse wrote:
Are there any indy wrestlers you'd love to see on NXT/WWE soon?

Marty Scurll would be amazing to see in NXT/WWE, though I know he has his ROH contract. I'd love to see Jinny in NXT as well - she just has everything you need to be a success there, I think, and so seeing her there would be awesome. Toni Storm would be a great addition as well, and honestly I think she's headed there soon. I'd also like to see Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly in NXT together as reDragon since I think they work really well together and in NXT they could be a good fit. Honestly if I had my way I think a lot of the PROGRESS roster would be in NXT lmao.

Rhyse wrote:
What are your thoughts on Pollyanna retiring from in-ring competition?

Don't talk to me about this you bastard. But if you want my real opinion, I think it's pretty sad to see her go. She was a big part of the women's division in PROGRESS and I would have loved to have seen her win the women's title there. Plus before she left, it seemed like they were aiming for a heel turn for her, which could have been a really interesting story that we'll probably never get to watch unfold. But at least she retired on her own terms and not through injury, which is always good.

Rhyse wrote:
Do you ever see yourself creating graphics as a profession, rather than a hobby?

Perhaps, if my writing career doesn't go too well. I used to really want to do graphics professionally, but after hearing stories of client demands and the like it kind of put me off. But I'm still enjoying doing it and learning more each day, so maybe that passion for doing it professionally could return some day.

Rhyse wrote:
Are there any artists you'd like to see live, active or inactive?

Deftones for definite, hearing Chino sing live would let me die peacefully. Rammstein are a band I've always wanted to see perform live, not just for their music but also for the theatrical elements they often include in shows.

Rhyse wrote:
If you were able to direct/produce a show, what would the plot be?

Boi why are you asking me such a question, do you want to be essay'd to death? Well, to try and keep it short, it would probably be something heavily inspired by Dario Argento's films, with a focus on murder, investigation, and some weird mindfuckery in it. Oh and of course s y m b o l i s m. One I've had in my head for a while is about a group of college students who get picked off one by one in a remote place (yeah I know, real original) and the protagonist ends up being so blinded by their need to be accepted into the group and adored by the 'leader' that they completely misinterpret the clues leading to the actual murder (who happens to be the leader idk do you actually think I've thought this through). In fact, they willingly ignore obvious danger signs in the pursuit of being accepted, to the point where they're practicaly an accessory to murder. Obviously there'd be gore too because I love me some blood. Very 'Bird With the Crystal Plumage' mixed with 'Tenebrae' mixed with every teen horror movie ever. But that's just because they're the types of films I like.

And yes I know that sounds terrible and pretentious but it was either that description or a scene-by-scene walkthrough of what I had in mind.

Rhyse wrote:
Where do you see yourself 5 years time (irl or on here)?

Here I see myself still doing the best I can, I guess. Hopefully I'd be in the main event scene by then, maybe even have a few more titles under my belt.

IRL, hopefully I'll be working on TV shows/films as part of a writing team or as a head writer/director. The dream is to have one of my own works on the screen, so I'd like to be able to watch a script I wrote come to life in some way.

Rhyse wrote:
Also this isn't really a question, but I gotta give you some praise for your latest GFX. Hope you put those resources I gave you to good use man (y)

Thanks man, I really appreciate that coming from the graphics god himself, and thank you for the resources (y). I will put them to as best use as I can by making edgy grunge edits of my favourite indie wrestlers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMA: Ask Marx Anything   AMA: Ask Marx Anything Empty

Back to top Go down

AMA: Ask Marx Anything

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next