Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Keelan Cetinich AMA  SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Keelan Cetinich AMA  SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Keelan Cetinich AMA  Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Keelan Cetinich AMA  Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Keelan Cetinich AMA  Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Keelan Cetinich AMA  Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Keelan Cetinich AMA  Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Keelan Cetinich AMA  Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Keelan Cetinich AMA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

Keelan Cetinich AMA  Empty
PostSubject: Keelan Cetinich AMA    Keelan Cetinich AMA  EmptyAugust 5th 2016, 5:54 pm

Ask me anything fam.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Keelan Cetinich AMA    Keelan Cetinich AMA  EmptyAugust 5th 2016, 6:12 pm

Total, how many years have you been fedding?

How many characters have you had?

What was the worst fed you've ever been in?

What are your short-term and long-term EAW goals?

Anyone you've seen so far that you'd like to team with or feud with down the line?
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

PostSubject: Re: Keelan Cetinich AMA    Keelan Cetinich AMA  EmptyAugust 5th 2016, 6:20 pm

Empress Aria wrote:
Total, how many years have you been fedding?

How many characters have you had?

What was the worst fed you've ever been in?

What are your short-term and long-term EAW goals?

Anyone you've seen so far that you'd like to team with or feud with down the line?

I've been on and off fedding but overall I'm gonna say about 4 years of total experience. Started in GFED until it closed down, went to FedWars until I left, and now I'm here. 

I've only had the one character and that's Keelan Cetinich. He's always been known as "The Killer" and will forever be known as, "The Killer."

FedWars got pretty awful over time. Everyone started hating each other and a whole bunch of us ended up leaving and never going back. 

Short term EAW goals is to try and get to know everyone here, and so far so good. Everybody here is incredibly nice and it's so relieving that this might be the first fed where everybody is so helpful. Long term is to become a champion again, straight up.

If I don't feud with you, Aria, down the line I think I'm just wasting my time here.  Keelan Cetinich AMA  1f609  would also like to feud with Aren, Nas, Fiora and Marco.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Keelan Cetinich AMA    Keelan Cetinich AMA  EmptyAugust 5th 2016, 6:21 pm

Who's your top 5 favourite wrestlers?
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

PostSubject: Re: Keelan Cetinich AMA    Keelan Cetinich AMA  EmptyAugust 5th 2016, 6:28 pm

Nobi wrote:
Who's your top 5 favourite wrestlers?

Oh man... okay top 5 favourite male & female wrestlers in the WWE right now are (in no particular order):

Males:
- Finn Balor.
- Seth Rollins.
- Kevin Owens.
- Sami Zayn.
- Shinsuke Nakamura.

Females:
- Sasha Banks.
- Paige.
- Becky Lynch.
- Bayley.
- Charlotte.

Overall though, my top 5 favourite wrestlers of all time are:

5. Edge.
4. "Stone Cold" Steve Austin.
3. The Rock.
2. Chris Jericho.
1. Shawn Michaels.
Back to top Go down
ᴍᴏɴɪᴄᴀ ᴠᴀᴜɢʜᴀɴ .

ᴍᴏɴɪᴄᴀ ᴠᴀᴜɢʜᴀɴ .

Hailing From : MA ✈ TN

PostSubject: Re: Keelan Cetinich AMA    Keelan Cetinich AMA  EmptyAugust 5th 2016, 6:53 pm

what is your major goal this season in EAW?
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

PostSubject: Re: Keelan Cetinich AMA    Keelan Cetinich AMA  EmptyAugust 5th 2016, 6:55 pm

BB Vita wrote:
what is your major goal this season in EAW?

Just to simply make my name known. I want to prove a whole lot, and would like to be here for the foreseeable future.
Back to top Go down
Diamond Cutter

Diamond Cutter

Hailing From : Northwestern University

PostSubject: Re: Keelan Cetinich AMA    Keelan Cetinich AMA  EmptyAugust 5th 2016, 7:28 pm

I'm gonna somewhat hijack this question from Doni over in Aria's AMA...

Anything you like to do before you promo? How do you get into your character's mindset?
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

PostSubject: Re: Keelan Cetinich AMA    Keelan Cetinich AMA  EmptyAugust 5th 2016, 7:36 pm

Diamond Cutter wrote:
I'm gonna somewhat hijack this question from Doni over in Aria's AMA...

Anything you like to do before you promo? How do you get into your character's mindset?

Honestly I force myself to get into the right mindset to write. I should try the listening to music or watching promos like Aria does - sounds extremely helpful lol. Also to get into my character's mindset, I relate his life a lot to mine, which makes it easier to write things down.
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

PostSubject: Re: Keelan Cetinich AMA    Keelan Cetinich AMA  EmptySeptember 29th 2016, 7:20 pm

BUMP! ASK ME QUESTIONS PEOPLE!
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Keelan Cetinich AMA    Keelan Cetinich AMA  EmptySeptember 29th 2016, 7:34 pm

Is CJ your favorite GTA protagonist?
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

PostSubject: Re: Keelan Cetinich AMA    Keelan Cetinich AMA  EmptySeptember 29th 2016, 7:35 pm

Nobi wrote:

:dave:
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Keelan Cetinich AMA    Keelan Cetinich AMA  EmptySeptember 29th 2016, 7:36 pm

Keelan Cetinich wrote:
Nobi wrote:

I'll take it as a yes? lol
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

PostSubject: Re: Keelan Cetinich AMA    Keelan Cetinich AMA  EmptySeptember 29th 2016, 7:39 pm

Nobi wrote:
Keelan Cetinich wrote:
Nobi wrote:

I'll take it as a yes? lol

I think really it's a tie between CJ and Michael from GTA V. A lot of people didn't like Michael or playing as him, but I found his story quite fascinating. I didn't like the Trevor missions I much preferred the Michael ones. So yeah it'd be a tie.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Marx
Showdown
Showdown
Ryan Marx

Hailing From : London, England

PostSubject: Re: Keelan Cetinich AMA    Keelan Cetinich AMA  EmptySeptember 29th 2016, 8:22 pm

Generic question is generic but: how did you come up with the character of Keelan? What was your thought process behind him?
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

PostSubject: Re: Keelan Cetinich AMA    Keelan Cetinich AMA  EmptySeptember 29th 2016, 8:28 pm

Ryan Marx wrote:
Generic question is generic but: how did you come up with the character of Keelan? What was your thought process behind him?

Just based him on myself really. The way he talks is pretty much how I talk. He is me. 

Obviously not everything is perfectly relateable. Like Cara Delevingne isn't my actual girlfriend, but she is Keelan's girlfriend in EAW. Wink
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Keelan Cetinich AMA    Keelan Cetinich AMA  EmptySeptember 29th 2016, 8:41 pm

What do you think of the roster of Voltage as of right now and who are some people you are most looking forward to competing against amongst it.
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

PostSubject: Re: Keelan Cetinich AMA    Keelan Cetinich AMA  EmptySeptember 29th 2016, 10:47 pm

Nastradamus wrote:
What do you think of the roster of Voltage as of right now and who are some people you are most looking forward to competing against amongst it.

The Voltage roster is fucking LIT bro. I am most looking forward to my match against Nathan Fiora for that Hardcore Title for sure, and I am ready to promo my ass off against him. There are a fair amount of people I'd like to go one on one with, but apart from Nate Fiora, the person at the top of my list is Aria Jaxon. She writes incredible promos, is a fierce competitor and I want to really challenge myself against one of the best EAW has to offer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keelan Cetinich AMA    Keelan Cetinich AMA  Empty

Back to top Go down

Keelan Cetinich AMA

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1