Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Novacaine Stories: Broken Bones and Hotwheels SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Novacaine Stories: Broken Bones and Hotwheels SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The Novacaine Stories: Broken Bones and Hotwheels Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The Novacaine Stories: Broken Bones and Hotwheels Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The Novacaine Stories: Broken Bones and Hotwheels Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The Novacaine Stories: Broken Bones and Hotwheels Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The Novacaine Stories: Broken Bones and Hotwheels Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The Novacaine Stories: Broken Bones and Hotwheels Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Novacaine Stories: Broken Bones and Hotwheels

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

The Novacaine Stories: Broken Bones and Hotwheels Empty
PostSubject: The Novacaine Stories: Broken Bones and Hotwheels   The Novacaine Stories: Broken Bones and Hotwheels EmptyJuly 26th 2016, 11:29 pm

Broken Bones and Hotwheels
{This is the story of why Tarah Nova and Aria Jaxon are not allowed to touch wheelchairs anymore....}

Ah, Hospitals. Aside from her old apartment over the bar back home, Hospitals were one of the the few places that made Tarah cringe. She never liked them. Ever since she was a little girl, she never wanted to step foot in one but being a professional wrestler, she tends to always find herself in them nowadays.  Now it was late in the afternoon and Tarah, along with her close friend Aria Jaxon, were just  leaving the Doctor’s office, after getting splinted to immobilize her fingers on her right all because after the match against Autumn Raven a few days ago, Tarah was basically forced to go the to Hospitals. She didn’t want to but Aria knew Tarah would never go there without a little push--or dragging her but the good hand. Now Aria was forced to sit there with Tarah but she didn't mind really. Happily after three splints and a lot of swearing later, they were both walking out of the hospital and getting ready for the two minute walk back to the Columbia Marriott they were staying. As they were walking passed the front desk, Aria was talking about her lovely double date her and Aren had with Carson and Cailin but shockingly, Tarah wasn’t listening. “And oh my god, Tarah! You should have been there! Cailin and Carson was so cute together--” As the Cali made Vixen spoke on, The Vixen Killer looked over, noticing something shiny out the corner of her eye. “They always had a hand on each other, I swear. And--” Aria looked up and turned to see the raven haired Vixen staring at something, “Uh, Tarah...?”

Tarah didn’t look at her, “Aria, look over there...” She pointed and couldn't help but smile. Aria followed Tarah’s gaze and saw two wheelchairs in the corner. She knew what Tarah was thinking. “Oh, no, Tarah. Don’t even think about it..”

“But AJ!” Tarah quickly moved to the pink haired Vixen, “We have too!” Aria sighed, “No Tar--”

“Why!? You scared you will lose again?” Tarah smirked down at the shorter girl. After hearing that, Aria stared at the Leader of the Vixens was a gaped open mouth for a second before smirking back at her. “You know what--Let's do this.”
----------------
Now after an hour of persuading nurses and doctors and offering them over $100s, Tarah and Aria finally got their two wheelchairs and was currently sitting in them at the front of the hospital. The last time they were foolish enough to do this, they were in a closed building but this time they were taking the wheelchairs to the streets. They both knew the track back to the hotel. Smirking over at the pink haired vixen, Tarah laughed at the unsure look Aria had on her face, "Ya know, you can always back out. I won't judge you for being scared." Aria quickly shook her head then glanced over at the sarcastic asshole she called her friend. "No, I'm fine. Let's get this over with."

Tarah nodded  her head in agreement and started to lay down the rules, "All right, it's quite simple: No bumping or pushing each other into the street." "So basically no dirty driving?" Aria questioned, getting a nod from Nova. Exactly. Now all we do is go down Sumter St then turn onto Hampton St and Boom, we're home. Got it?"

"Got it" Aria nodded.

"Alright on your mark, get set--" Tarah glimpsed over at Aria quickly, "GO!!" As the Vixen Killer screamed ‘GO’ both Vixens spun their wheels as fast as they could down the sidewalk and away from the hospital. From the get-go the Cali made vixen is an inch in the lead quickly spinning both of her wheels at the same time and leaning frontward to gain more speed. Quickly noticing the way her friend was sitting, Tarah lean forward in her wheelchair gaining more speed.  As Nova started to catch up, they came to the end of Sumter St. Both vixens grab their right brake, screeching to a slower pace and drifting to the right. Glancing to the side, Tarah winked at Aria before passing her, leaving her a foot behind

With that, Aria can't help but growl as she sped up her Wheels to catch up with the Vixen Killer. She wasn't going to lose this race to the raven haired vixen--no way, no how. With that thought stuck in her head, Aria caught up and grab on to the back of Novas wheelchair. Feeling the added on weight, Tarah glanced back at her. "Hey no fair, Pinkie!!!" She yelped as she tried to shake herself free but couldn’t. Still not able to shake Aria away, Tarah started to reach for her breaks, trying anything she possibly could to get the monster grip AJ had on her chair off. But before she could grab it, they came to the turning point and at the same time drifted sideways and speeded into the traffic.

"Let go Aria!" Tarah screams behind her. "What!?" She screamed back to Nova, not hearing her. "I said---" But before Tarah could finish her sentence a car horn went off as they both quickly sped across the street to the hotel, screaming.

--in the Car-
"So you think Cailin had a good time with me?" Carson looked over to where Aren sat. He only shrugged looking back. "I dunno, man. I think she did but you know how girls are. Always quiet and sneaky and..." "DUDE!  LOOK AT THIS!" Carson yelled, cutting off the Russian. They both quickly looked past the car in front of them, who was laying on the horn, to see two girls in wheelchairs bolting across the street. One with pink hair and the other with black. Both of the elitists sat in their rental car, in awe of scene in front of them. "You don't think..." Aren said out loud. "Nah, it couldn't be..." Carson slowly said back, both still watching the girls speeding to the hotel pool in the back.
----------------

Making it past the traffic, both girls started to laugh like mad men as they continue to speed to the pool. As they came closer to their destination, they noticed some  EAW Elitists and Vixens standing around. "Move outta the way! Crazy train coming through!!!" Tarah screamed as Aria laughed, clingig onto the back of Tarah's wheelchair for dear life. As they finally hit the pool area, Aria noticed that her brakes weren't working. "Aim for the pool, Tare!"

"What? why!?" Tarah  yelled glancing back before leaning a bit forward for more speed. "No brakes!" hearing that Tarah quickly sat up as  straight as she could and quickly grabbed onto her brakes. Nothing.

F U C K.

With a good 30 feet away from the pool, Tarah and Aria screamed for people to get out of the way. Getting closer and closer to the pool, they noticed  a blonde  girl standing at the edge of the pool where they were  aiming for .  Tarah  quickly noticed the girl and started to yell at the blonde bimbo, "VEENA MOVE!" But Veena didn't move. With both Vixens screaming at Veena to move, they finally gave up and braced for impact.

With everyone around still screaming and trying to get her attention, Veena at the last second took her headphones out, "Why you all screa----" But before she could finish her sentence the wheelchairs impacted with her legs and sent all three of the Vixens plus the two wheelchairs into the pool with a giant splash. After a few moments of gasps and whispers from people wondering if the three vixens  were okay, Tarah and Aria appeared from the water, coughing and laughing all at once.

"That was AMAZING" Aria laughed, slamming her arms down into the water, splashing Tarah. Tarah couldn't help but laugh nodding her head. "Damn right it was!!" As they both continue to celebrate their epic race, a very pissed off Veena Adams, emerged from underneath the water. Tarah and Aria stopped laughing and stared at the now wet and very upset blonde vixen.

"Oh hi, Veena." Aria said smiling at her like nothing happened.

“OH HI VEENA?? REALLY!?” Veena screamed at them, “ALL I GET IS A HI AFTER YOU TRIED TO KILL ME?” She glared at both of them with black eyeliner running down her face. Tarah only shrugged her shoulder, “I mean we didn't try to kill you. We were having fun. Just Chil--” “F-FUN? YOU CALL PLAYING WITH WHEELCHAIRS FUN?? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU TW--” Before Veena could finish screaming at them, Tarah quickly pushed the blonde’s head under the water and smiled at Aria.

“So...Round two?”  
----------------
Fin.

Last edited by Tarah Nova on July 27th 2016, 1:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: The Novacaine Stories: Broken Bones and Hotwheels   The Novacaine Stories: Broken Bones and Hotwheels EmptyJuly 26th 2016, 11:41 pm

And this...is why we need adult supervision at all times.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Novacaine Stories: Broken Bones and Hotwheels   The Novacaine Stories: Broken Bones and Hotwheels EmptyJuly 26th 2016, 11:49 pm

Everybody is making side stories.... I can't even make my own promo. :drake:
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Novacaine Stories: Broken Bones and Hotwheels   The Novacaine Stories: Broken Bones and Hotwheels EmptyJuly 27th 2016, 12:04 am

Welp, I'm proud to say I can do both
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: The Novacaine Stories: Broken Bones and Hotwheels   The Novacaine Stories: Broken Bones and Hotwheels EmptyJuly 27th 2016, 12:16 am

Empress Aria wrote:
and you said me and aren need someone keeping us from doing crazy stuff but now look
:mjpls:
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: The Novacaine Stories: Broken Bones and Hotwheels   The Novacaine Stories: Broken Bones and Hotwheels EmptyJuly 27th 2016, 12:19 am

Nasir Capitani wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:
and you said me and aren need someone keeping us from doing crazy stuff but now look
Y'all do. I wasn't wrong. It just happens that Tarah and I need one too.  :dave:
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: The Novacaine Stories: Broken Bones and Hotwheels   The Novacaine Stories: Broken Bones and Hotwheels EmptyJuly 27th 2016, 12:20 am

Empress Aria wrote:
Nasir Capitani wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:
Y'all do. I wasn't wrong. It just happens that Tarah and I need one too.  :dave:
then I guess we're both taking an L
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Novacaine Stories: Broken Bones and Hotwheels   The Novacaine Stories: Broken Bones and Hotwheels EmptyJuly 27th 2016, 12:25 am

This was really good Tarah
Back to top Go down
Cailin Dillon
Empire
Empire
Cailin Dillon

PostSubject: Re: The Novacaine Stories: Broken Bones and Hotwheels   The Novacaine Stories: Broken Bones and Hotwheels EmptyJuly 27th 2016, 10:26 am

This was good stuff lol
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: The Novacaine Stories: Broken Bones and Hotwheels   The Novacaine Stories: Broken Bones and Hotwheels EmptyJuly 27th 2016, 1:40 pm

this nigga aren is eaw champ yet still can't afford an actual car to his name, this is the reason why we beefing

stellar fucking job, tarah; i loved this
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Novacaine Stories: Broken Bones and Hotwheels   The Novacaine Stories: Broken Bones and Hotwheels EmptyJuly 27th 2016, 2:49 pm

What is life without EAW Side Stories !?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: The Novacaine Stories: Broken Bones and Hotwheels   The Novacaine Stories: Broken Bones and Hotwheels EmptyJuly 27th 2016, 3:18 pm

LOL this was awesome, poor Veena
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: The Novacaine Stories: Broken Bones and Hotwheels   The Novacaine Stories: Broken Bones and Hotwheels EmptyJuly 27th 2016, 4:35 pm

10/10 would read again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Novacaine Stories: Broken Bones and Hotwheels   The Novacaine Stories: Broken Bones and Hotwheels Empty

Back to top Go down

The Novacaine Stories: Broken Bones and Hotwheels

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-