Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Battleground Results and Resignation SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Battleground Results and Resignation SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Battleground Results and Resignation Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Battleground Results and Resignation Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Battleground Results and Resignation Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Battleground Results and Resignation Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Battleground Results and Resignation Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Battleground Results and Resignation Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Battleground Results and Resignation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

Battleground Results and Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Battleground Results and Resignation   Battleground Results and Resignation EmptyJune 23rd 2016, 2:21 am

1. Phoenix Winterborn, Tig Kelly, and The Nas beat Chris Elite, Nick Angel, and Rhaeger via pinfall, a standoff breaking down between the competitors only to be stopped by Security.

2. TLA beat Eclipse Diemos via Disqualification when Mexican Samurai interrupted the matchup, striking at Eclipse in an attempt to hit TLA.

3. Haruna defeats Scarlet, Alexia Valentine, and Raven Lee via Pinfall 

4. Azumi defeats Hatsukyo via pinfall, the two sharing a respectful bow at the end

5. Carson Ramsay and Scott Diamond ends in a no contest due to outside interference.

Alright. As for the rest of BG and the matches, I am afraid I am going to have to step down as main writer of Battleground. I promised myself, DDD, and Ares that I would pump out product and make it good for as long as I could, and it has come to the point that my personal life has become stressful and overbearing. I am unable to do much in way of my own promos, and the shows are suffering from my own inability to write. Battleground is no longer my child, and I can't care for it as I used to. I want to thank those responsible for me being a writer, and I want to apologize to everyone I let down for this being late. Maybe when the time comes I'll be able to step back up to write on a more consistent basis for shows, but until then I will relegate myself to being backup and focus on my characters and the stories therein. Again, I'm very sorry for the delays, and I hope you all will forgive me.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Battleground Results and Resignation   Battleground Results and Resignation EmptyJune 23rd 2016, 5:19 am

I always enjoy Battleground as much as I enjoy the other shows as well, you have done a great job. Life priorities first and I hope you can get through it. And of course, I'm a fan of your promos Cool .
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Battleground Results and Resignation   Battleground Results and Resignation EmptyJune 23rd 2016, 1:42 pm

who interfered in my match? you can't just throw me that kind of cliffhangers and be like "fuck it, i retire" (CRS)
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Battleground Results and Resignation   Battleground Results and Resignation EmptyJune 23rd 2016, 2:09 pm

Good or bad I think every writer deserves props. Writing a show is far from easy. So yeah, props, Eclipse. And hopefully you can overcome w.e. it is you're going through outside of the efed world.
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: Battleground Results and Resignation   Battleground Results and Resignation EmptyJune 23rd 2016, 2:22 pm

Thanks for everything Eclipse, your head writing skills are on point. I would also like to put my name in the hat to be the main writer of Battleground going forward.
Back to top Go down
The Black Prince

The Black Prince

PostSubject: Re: Battleground Results and Resignation   Battleground Results and Resignation EmptyJune 23rd 2016, 2:44 pm

I'm putting my name along with TLA's name in this so called hat
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Battleground Results and Resignation   Battleground Results and Resignation EmptyJune 24th 2016, 8:54 am

Props to you Eclipse. Y'all carried this shit for a long while and I know sometimes it seems people ain't appreciate the writers, but I want you to know I definitely did. My match with Haruna last week went hard, and I think that was actually the first time I've ever been on BG or at least the first time in several months (I think I might have been awhile back). But I'm glad I got to be in this before y'all left. 

This ain't a negative thing tho cuz it would be far worse if y'all stuck around knowing you couldn't live up to your standards. So respect due for knowing when to walk away, it just an efed and writers should never feel obligated to keep writing after they no longer got time.

And Ryan I appreciate the luv in putting me out there to be the next BG writer. I'd definitely be interested and honored to be chosen. I have never had a late match before and I would work hard to maintain the standards of BG that EAW has come to know and love under Eclipse.
Back to top Go down
Tig Kelly
Dynasty
Dynasty
Tig Kelly

Hailing From : Toronto Canada

PostSubject: Re: Battleground Results and Resignation   Battleground Results and Resignation EmptyJune 24th 2016, 6:21 pm

Fuck yeah I won
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battleground Results and Resignation   Battleground Results and Resignation Empty

Back to top Go down

Battleground Results and Resignation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1