Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask Nasir Anything - Page 4 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask Nasir Anything - Page 4 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Ask Nasir Anything - Page 4 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Ask Nasir Anything - Page 4 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Ask Nasir Anything - Page 4 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Ask Nasir Anything - Page 4 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Ask Nasir Anything - Page 4 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Ask Nasir Anything - Page 4 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Ask Nasir Anything

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

Ask Nasir Anything - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 4 EmptyNovember 10th 2016, 6:36 pm

Brody Sparks wrote:
Aside your love for Alexa Bliss, why did you create Nicole?
Well I saw the division was flourishing and growing, but it looked rather top heavy if you know what I mean. There weren't enough consistent members of the Vixens under card in my mind. So I created the character to possibly help out with that. And I just gotta say thank god I got to build upon her at the time Nas was suspended, although I find juggling the two to not be nearly as difficult as juggling two characters typically is. 

Also now that I am on the Empire staff, I suppose having a Vixen character of my own helps in many ways there too. I don't mind being a role player to help get someone else over or playing whichever side needs extra bodies (be it heel or face). And I have found myself having a ton more fun with it than I originally anticipated. I also feel it allows me to connect with the division even better and be better at analyzing you ladies' promos since I promo against you all and thoroughly read them for responses and such.

And ofc there's my love for Alexa Bliss and her very big...personality, yeah let's go with that  Ask Nasir Anything - Page 4 1f601
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 4 EmptyNovember 10th 2016, 6:38 pm

Speaking of Empire. Do you enjoy working with the ladies? Are ever going to get an authority figure for you to use on screen?
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 4 EmptyNovember 10th 2016, 6:50 pm

Brody Sparks wrote:
Speaking of Empire. Do you enjoy working with the ladies? Are ever going to get an authority figure for you to use on screen?
I have loved working with you all thus far. I would definitely say reading the main event last week with Cameron was my favorite though. I do wish I would have promoed against her more, but just to face someone of her status, even if not with my main character was another notch of me proving myself as a top star in the making I find.

As for the on screen authority figure, it is possible. Would be not just fun, but really funny considering I'm known as the anti authority guy in EAW now. Although I doubt I would use a heel character, since for some reason I can't get one to work consistently.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 4 EmptyDecember 22nd 2016, 1:15 am

bump once again!
Back to top Go down
Terry Chambers

Terry Chambers

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 4 EmptyDecember 22nd 2016, 1:22 am

What is your career plan?
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 4 EmptyDecember 22nd 2016, 1:36 am

What's your favorite finisher?
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 4 EmptyDecember 22nd 2016, 1:37 am

Terry Chambers wrote:
What is your career plan?

Right now is to either continue my chase after the EAW Championship. And that means either taking part in KOE or facing Imp directly, depends on whichever the writers pick for me. Further down the line from there it's either have an epic title reign in which, my only real goal with the championship is to help elevate guys with epic matches and the only match I truly want is PFP in what hopefully could be a rematch with Aren if he's back in time, but I'll take whatever I can get. No matter what if I'm the champion or the challenger the one match I want this year is the Voltage PFP title match. Besides that I will take whatever I can get.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 4 EmptyDecember 22nd 2016, 1:39 am

KellyHackenschmidt wrote:
What's your favorite finisher?

My personal favorite finisher would have to be the Codebreaker, always loved that move to death. Other options would be the spear, sharpshooter, gts, and frog splash
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 4 EmptyDecember 22nd 2016, 2:32 am

If you could terminate the EAW contracts of three people, who would they be (now is your chance to be petty, if you wanna)?

Let's say AnswersCon is a real thing. Who's the first person you're fighting when we all get to the hotel and why?

Dream PFP 10 entrance?

What are your goals for EAW in 2017, both as a promoer and a writer?

Who are some people you wanna interact with in character that you haven't already? This could be anything from a one-off match to a full-blown feud to something as little as just a segment or something.

If you could handpick a dream Territorial Invasion team, who are you snatching up?
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 4 EmptyDecember 22nd 2016, 3:34 am

Aria Jaxon wrote:
If you could terminate the EAW contracts of three people, who would they be (now is your chance to be petty, if you wanna)?

*sigh* Jakob Delion, Lucas Johnson, and Venom

Let's say AnswersCon is a real thing. Who's the first person you're fighting when we all get to the hotel and why?

J.D. Damon for screwing me out of Sami Zayn

Dream PFP 10 entrance?

Hmm, probably something based off of Pokemon or DBZ. I've tossed around ideas, but I have yet to figure out exactly what I wanna do, but obviously I would keep you informed gurl

What are your goals for EAW in 2017, both as a promoer and a writer?

As far as promoing, just continue to improve to the point where I can actually win a Promoer of the Week. It's the one award I have been chasing after more than any other. And as far as writing, pretty much the same, but writing a match of the week, I've written a beef of the week already :blessed:, as well as writing the main event of a FPV. And I love all you Vixens dearly, but as time goes on I do aspire for the natural progression for someone to take my place on Empire and for me to move on to writing for one of the three Elitist brands. However for the foreseeable future, I'm team Empire!

Who are some people you wanna interact with in character that you haven't already? This could be anything from a one-off match to a full-blown feud to something as little as just a segment or something.

Like I always say, Ken and DDD are the big two, since they were the two to influence me from day one and I'm always thankful to them. Having an interaction with someone like Jay would also be a dream, because I view him as the measuring stick for if you belong on top. And HBB has also always been a dream opponent. As far as others my brotha Rami, Pizza boy because he's just so damn good, and Oasis would be a fun match

If you could handpick a dream Territorial Invasion team, who are you snatching up?

My dream TI team with no restraints whatsoever is Lannister, Jamie, Jay, Senn, Robbie
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 4 EmptyDecember 22nd 2016, 4:23 am

Fire three more people.

Who on Voltage could realistically beat me at KoE? (huehuehue)

You've become a quality writer, and your promos go from strength to strength; how happy are you with your current position in the Fed and in 2017, how far do you want to take both aspects?
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 4 EmptyDecember 22nd 2016, 4:48 am

Jamie O'Hara wrote:
Fire three more people.

Ventura, Nathan Fiora, and Matt Miles

Who on Voltage could realistically beat me at KoE? (huehuehue)

Drastik is he's motivated could from a promo stance. (although I don't see him winning the crown twice) I don't see anyone else realistically from a pure promo sense. Straight up, even if I entered. But I sure would make you work for it. But ofc I say Carson Ramsay realistically.

You've become a quality writer, and your promos go from strength to strength; how happy are you with your current position in the Fed and in 2017, how far do you want to take both aspects?

first off ty for that it is very much appreciated, the promos with you were a big factor in pushing me to this point. I am ecstatic with where I am now and where I could possibly go in 2017. The sky is the limit for me on a brand where I am the top face. As far as my promos go, I want to be able to reach the point where I cut a promo on someone and they fear responding, or people just fear facing me in the first place because of how good I am, like how I viewed you for the longest time and still semi do. As far as writing goes, writing a match of the year nominee would be just phenomenal. As well as being nominated for writer of the year, which I obviously would not win, but just be acknowledged alongside the likes of Brian, Senn, Imp, etc would mean so much to me on a personal standpoint. It would be another sign that I have made it here in the land of the elites.
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 4 EmptyDecember 22nd 2016, 2:36 pm

When you are burnt out, how do you deal with it?
Back to top Go down
Nathan Fiora
Voltage
Voltage
Nathan Fiora

Hailing From : Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 4 EmptyDecember 22nd 2016, 2:52 pm

Who do you believe will have a great year in 2017?  It can be anyone from any brand.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 4 EmptyDecember 22nd 2016, 3:05 pm

Mike Showman wrote:
When you are burnt out, how do you deal with it?

watch youtube/listen to music, play ps4, talk to friends, or when I feel especially worn out the only thing that can raise my spirits is beatin my meat
Back to top Go down
Elijah Stewart

Elijah Stewart

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 4 EmptyDecember 22nd 2016, 4:42 pm

You don't think I can promo with Jamie? :drake:

Serious question though, If you had to pick one of EAW's "non-Championship" accolades (Promoer of the Year, CITV Winner, Grand Rampage winner, etc) which one would be one that you relish the most?
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 4 EmptyDecember 22nd 2016, 4:57 pm

Elijah Stewart wrote:
You don't think I can promo with Jamie? :drake:

Serious question though, If you had to pick one of EAW's "non-Championship" accolades (Promoer of the Year, CITV Winner, Grand Rampage winner, etc) which one would be one that you relish the most?

Definitely promoer of the year, because yea winning CITV means you beat out 5-8 other guys and GR means you beat 29 others (excluding imp ofc) but winning POTY means you on a consistent promo basis outperformed EVERYONE ONE ELSE IN THE ENTIRE FED! And if I were to one day be acknowledged for something like that, which I highly doubt will ever come to me of all people, it would be a hypothetical amazing day and I just might legit shed tears over this efed gig.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 4 EmptyDecember 22nd 2016, 5:15 pm

What anime do you watch nowadays?
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 4 EmptyDecember 22nd 2016, 5:40 pm

Nobi wrote:
What anime do you watch nowadays?

I keep up with DB Super and that's really it. I don't dedicate time to watching anime like I did months ago. Although I would like to get back to watching some series. For example I've never finished Code Geass and I beat myself up over that every single day. but ye, just dragon ball super right now.
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 4 EmptyDecember 22nd 2016, 5:43 pm

Which of the current World Champions would you like to challenge the most?
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 4 EmptyDecember 22nd 2016, 5:48 pm

Brian Daniels wrote:
Which of the current World Champions would you like to challenge the most?

I have a personal sentiment to all three as far as big opponents I've always longed to face. BUT if you held me and gunpoint and told me choose one, I would give the ever so slight edge to Ken because of the fact that as I've made it clear, I still treasure him for being the first person to acknowledge my abilities and try to teach me about the land of the elites. Of course facing any of the three is still an honor to me. Just have personal attachment to Ken.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 4 EmptyDecember 22nd 2016, 6:02 pm

Do you think people would take me serious if I use this as a theme?

Would you take me serious if I used this as a theme?
Back to top Go down
Elijah Stewart

Elijah Stewart

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 4 EmptyDecember 22nd 2016, 6:08 pm

What is the first thing you notice about a newcomer?
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 4 EmptyDecember 22nd 2016, 6:11 pm

Chris Elite wrote:

Do you think people would take me serious if I use this as a theme?

Would you take me serious if I used this as a theme?

I can't make any promises for anyone else, but I love this show to death. So I'm with you dawg
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 4 EmptyDecember 23rd 2016, 3:25 am

Nathan Fiora wrote:
Who do you believe will have a great year in 2017?  It can be anyone from any brand.

tbh, I feel like 2017 will be a fantastic year for all involved. We are into 10 years into the existence of EAW and it will be a pivotal year in the lifespan of EAW entirely. From those legends who over the last decade have put on dozens of classics who may or may not be hanging up their boots for the final time at the 10th anniversary of Pain For Pride (or anywhere else they so choose), Those who are going to break through to the top tier of the card for good at their respective points throughout 2017, etc etc etc.

But if you held me to gunpoint and told me, Name one specific person from each brand. I would tell you TLA finally getting his main event push on Dynasty he's been waiting very patiently for an opportunity to go for the big gold and while he's still hot off of yet another impressive IW title run I say capitalize and at least start preparing him for the shot he is destined to get at some point, Brody being the breakout vixen who could potentially climb all the way to the very top of the card this year just like Aria did last year, Nico if he is able to continue the progression he has made in the short amount of time he has been here, could be not necessarily a mainstay on top but could start solidifying his placement with the top of showdown by the end of this upcoming year, and finally as for Voltage. I'm going to go with a very similar response in the form of Carson Ramsay. The three big front runners for "next world champ" on Voltage at some eventual point in the year are Eclipse, Aaron/Matt Miles, and Myself but we can't leave Rami out of the equation. He did have that classic match with Starr at PFP and albeit a lame ending, the feud with Kenny was enjoyable to watch from start to finish. And as of right now it appears that he will be Voltage's front runner for KOE with that segment from the last Voltage. I sure as hell would love to see him matched up with say Jamie and whomever showdown has to offer up. And I do pray he's in the tourney and not me. I don't want any part of that noise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nasir Anything   Ask Nasir Anything - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Nasir Anything

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next