Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Game of Thrones talking - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Game of Thrones talking - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Game of Thrones talking - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Game of Thrones talking - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Game of Thrones talking - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Game of Thrones talking - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Game of Thrones talking - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Game of Thrones talking - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Game of Thrones talking

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

Game of Thrones talking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones talking   Game of Thrones talking - Page 2 EmptyMay 9th 2016, 2:26 am

Best episode of the season, for once I'm interested in Jon Snow and his future. I think the kinslaying accepting Umber is a bit weird, but very interesting nonetheless was Rickon the Tall. Very interesting overall in all places.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones talking   Game of Thrones talking - Page 2 EmptyMay 9th 2016, 1:40 pm

This last episode felt like old school GOT to me. Maybe it was just because of the Ned scene, or Dany being back at Vaes Dothrak (which is randomly in a desert now wtf happened?), Rickon and Osha returning etc, but it felt quality wise like some shit from back in S1. I don't got as much of a problem with Season 5 as a lot of people seem to, but there was definitely a shift in tone over time that was most obvious last year, and this felt more like the old GOT we know and love.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones talking   Game of Thrones talking - Page 2 EmptyMay 17th 2016, 2:05 am

Alright, I'm back on the bandwagon fully! Epic episode! This season is turning into an awesome direction. The only bad part of the episode was the response to greyscale, he should of been way more concerned that the dude had it and would chill so close to him.
Back to top Go down
Max Stryker

Max Stryker

Hailing From : London, England

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones talking   Game of Thrones talking - Page 2 EmptyMay 17th 2016, 7:49 am

What an episode. Good progression from the characters, Jon Snow is going to war, the Sparrows seem like they may finally be dealt with (they bore me) and the Dothraki... well...
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones talking   Game of Thrones talking - Page 2 EmptyMay 17th 2016, 1:12 pm

The only thing about this season (and it's a really small complaint) is that I'm getting the feeling the show feels it needs to have a shocking death each episode.  Not going to say who for spoilers sake (if you're watching you know who and what I mean), but every episode has had at least one established character die.
Back to top Go down
My Watch Has Ended

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones talking   Game of Thrones talking - Page 2 EmptyMay 17th 2016, 1:48 pm

The_EAW_Kingpin wrote:
The only thing about this season (and it's a really small complaint) is that I'm getting the feeling the show feels it needs to have a shocking death each episode.  Not going to say who for spoilers sake (if you're watching you know who and what I mean), but every episode has had at least one established character die.
D&D have said they're not expecting GoT to last longer, heck they have considered halving the episodes from its current format, so I heard. Maybe that is why...Or maybe George told them to kill certain characters off. Of course, some characters who are dead in the show are alive in the books.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones talking   Game of Thrones talking - Page 2 EmptyMay 23rd 2016, 3:37 am

Changed the title.

Can't believe that Hodor hold the door thing, man that fucked me, his whole life used for that after so many years.

I'm not use to Varys and Littlefinger getting trashed either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones talking   Game of Thrones talking - Page 2 EmptyMay 23rd 2016, 5:15 am

I know that they keep getting rid of the direwolves for their CGI budget, but Summer deserved better :mjcry:
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones talking   Game of Thrones talking - Page 2 EmptyMay 23rd 2016, 8:15 am

HOLD THE DOOR
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones talking   Game of Thrones talking - Page 2 EmptyMay 23rd 2016, 9:41 am

If they kill Ghost, I riot.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones talking   Game of Thrones talking - Page 2 EmptyJune 20th 2016, 9:23 am

That was epic... Predictable but epic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones talking   Game of Thrones talking - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Game of Thrones talking

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2