Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What were original plans for your Character/Characters? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What were original plans for your Character/Characters? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What were original plans for your Character/Characters? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What were original plans for your Character/Characters? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What were original plans for your Character/Characters? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What were original plans for your Character/Characters? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What were original plans for your Character/Characters? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What were original plans for your Character/Characters? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What were original plans for your Character/Characters?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

What were original plans for your Character/Characters? Empty
PostSubject: What were original plans for your Character/Characters?   What were original plans for your Character/Characters? EmptyApril 24th 2016, 9:13 pm

Title. 

Everybody has to have a plan for their character/characters, but because of some reason the idea was shelved for what you have right now?

I had three different plans.

1. One was to create a heel non-wrestler entering the business getting heat for not have previous background as a pro wrestler so literally the Eva Marie of EAW. This idea was scraped because I'm horrible at writing a heel promo

2. Another one was to create a goth/emo character that would inflict self pain and etc. Once again the idea was scraped for my inability to write a heel promo and because the only goth-like wrestler I know is Paige and Tarah is using Paige as a Picbase.

3. Lastly was a Bayley like character but bringing a street fighter-like aspect. A girl who grew up on the street and something like that but then the idea of Azumi flashed in my head and I was like screw Bayley, Azumi as a character felt better.

and then I was also thinking of a sailor moon like character as well but that in my opnion wasn't going to work.

So what were ideas for you characters?
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: What were original plans for your Character/Characters?   What were original plans for your Character/Characters? EmptyApril 24th 2016, 9:44 pm

My initial plan was to just stay a joke with a joke streak.  I didn't expect it to last long, but the writers accommodated me for quite some time.  I also wanted to phase out PB's humanity to the point that I wouldn't even remember his 'shoot' name without checking the profile.  That was a big deal to me, still is in a way.  He's an unwilling byproduct of Barney's 'genius' (desperation) who was bound to become a product and not a human being.  

I never intended to involve Tony as such a long-term OOC, but I love the character and so do the writers.  I think I intended to kind of keep PB away from being Tony by having Tony around as a contrast, but that's slowly fading away with the concussion "The Dark Half" angle I've fallen into. I considered for awhile having him put on a hood and be Tony Rolland III, but I don't think I'll be doing that anytime soon. So now it's pretty much about a loss of innocence.  I planned on turning my back on HBB at some point, but he left before i could.  Now instead of going the heavy atheist route, I'm probably going to end up having PB turn into some unwanted nutso disciple of his former tag partner.  At this rate, odds are I'll end his career with him assassinating a president, but the unintended long term plan for now is to go a route of innocence lost in sort of an old Hollywood Citizen Kane sort of narrative.  I never planned on him being that serious.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: What were original plans for your Character/Characters?   What were original plans for your Character/Characters? EmptyApril 24th 2016, 10:14 pm

The only thing I can think of is that, for a split second, I'd intended playing her as a heel. I think I changed my mind because prior to getting here, I'd played heels more often and I wanted to do something else.
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: What were original plans for your Character/Characters?   What were original plans for your Character/Characters? EmptyApril 24th 2016, 10:44 pm

Out after one match.

I'm glad that went differently.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: What were original plans for your Character/Characters?   What were original plans for your Character/Characters? EmptyApril 25th 2016, 10:07 am

My original plans for Lucian Black could (Possibly) still happen so I'll keep my mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: What were original plans for your Character/Characters?   What were original plans for your Character/Characters? EmptyApril 25th 2016, 10:12 am

Nobi is suppossed to be an asshole. Yes, sometimes Nobi is 100% a jackass (better not going overboard with it because I'm a Face) but Nobi could be respectable towards his opponents. Never expected Nobi to have "John Cena-ish" honestly
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: What were original plans for your Character/Characters?   What were original plans for your Character/Characters? EmptyApril 26th 2016, 10:05 pm

Oh, I have so many I can remember and so many I forgot.

Here are a few I remember:

Kristoff DeWitt - This was originally planned when World's Finest were actually active (so this is a while back) and we talked about the idea of me joining them. I was originally going to debut under the name "The Maestro" and would later end up revealing my real name as a rich philanthropist, almost American Psycho-like character who was a self-obsessed narcissist and was addicted to causing pain to others. I ended up not going along with it because World's Finest went inactive so I eventually just came back as Matt Miles. I was originally going to use Tyler Breeze but ideally if I ever used this character I'd be using Chris Sabin.

Auganico - This wasn't really fleshed out as this was only intended to be a secondary character that I came up with a couple of months before I decided to hang up my boots. I was going to use Kalisto and, as the name suggests, it was going to be based around water and the idea that my character had the agility, speed and flow of an ocean current and brought it with him whenever he stepped in the ring. It's actually very different to the other characters I've tried before and I was heavily considering using it at the time.

This one I don't remember the name for, although I know the pic base was going to be Ryback. The gimmick was basically a mesh between Terminator, HK-47 from KOTOR and Hulk. He was going to be this big, bulky guy (obviously) except the idea would be that he's not a guy, but rather a machine. He was going to be very objective in his promos and would stick to a particularly vocabulary to keep the idea of him being some kind of cyborg-human hybrid as alive as possible. I ended up not doing this and I'm thankful I didn't because Brian Cage is doing a watered down version of that right now.

Chrysos - Basically Goldust, just less... flamboyant. It was basically the Midas Touch gimmick ramped up to 11.

The Fitz - I ALMOST did this and you'd have seen how close I got if you looked at the sign-up page a month or so ago since I did actually create a contract. He was going to be downright ridiculous, a joke character that would get off on flukes (similar to early Pizza Boy) but the gimmick would be that he thinks he's actually good and comes up with as many ludicrous ways as he can to out-talk and outsmart his opponent. He'd lie about his height and size, talk as much bullshit as he can about how heavy the weights he lifts are and how fast he can run. ANYTHING. He was going to start rambling about how he was from the future and knew everything that was going to happen, hence how he was so sure he'd win... and then when he lost, he could simply say it was an alternate timeline. It was absolutely nuts but I loved it, even if it was only meant for a midcarder.

Another one I can't remember the name of (or simply didn't come up with a name for) was a Mr. Perfect-Dolph Ziggler combination where the character would be a former champion in amateur wrestling and talented at about anything you could think of, the only difference between him and Perfect is that instead of it simply being in a vignette, he'd go out of his way to rub it in people's faces and show off in similar fashion to Ziggler. He'd be the kind of guy to take his focus off his opponent to do a handstand in the middle of the match or see how long he can touch his toes. Obviously if he got more serious the character would have to slowly develop in to something more befitting of that tone but at the time I was thinking of using Colt Cabana. If I did that gimmick now I'd probably end up using Chad Gable.

There's one more idea I had on the tip of my tongue but I can't seem to remember it. If I do I'll be sure to post it here.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: What were original plans for your Character/Characters?   What were original plans for your Character/Characters? EmptyApril 27th 2016, 12:05 am

To leave after the first month I re signed.
Back to top Go down
Max Stryker

Max Stryker

Hailing From : London, England

PostSubject: Re: What were original plans for your Character/Characters?   What were original plans for your Character/Characters? EmptyApril 29th 2016, 1:48 pm

I was tempted to sign up as a different old character I had who was a joke face character but went with this one instead.

Oh and ideally I wanted Kevin Owens as my first choice picbase but happy to land Barrett
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What were original plans for your Character/Characters?   What were original plans for your Character/Characters? Empty

Back to top Go down

What were original plans for your Character/Characters?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-