Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

#ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

#ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
#ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
#ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
#ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
#ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
#ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
#ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

#ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The All Seeing Eye

The All Seeing Eye

#ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav Empty
PostSubject: #ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav   #ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav EmptyApril 21st 2016, 8:49 am

The All Seeing Eye sees everything. All of your previous transgressions, you're not going to get away with them. It's that simple. Here is one of my Favorite exposes, Aren Mstislav.

https://i.imgur.com/PUzKt09.png

So, what's this? This is Aren Mstislav sending a dick pic to exactly the same person that got Brett Kennedy and Eddie Mack fired. I wonder if Aren had thought that this could happen to him? Of course he did.

https://i.imgur.com/Do6ILYu.png

It's not that simple to get away from what you've done, Aren. The All Seeing Eye will punish you. 

Now, let's see what double standards EAW holds.

Last edited by The All Seeing Eye on April 21st 2016, 9:29 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: #ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav   #ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav EmptyApril 21st 2016, 9:13 am

That just looks like two broken links to me.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: #ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav   #ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav EmptyApril 21st 2016, 9:16 am

MTM wrote:

same case here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: #ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav   #ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav EmptyApril 21st 2016, 9:17 am

WTF?
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: #ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav   #ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav EmptyApril 21st 2016, 9:26 am

Aria.  :sasha:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: #ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav   #ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav EmptyApril 21st 2016, 9:27 am

For Fuck Sake.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: #ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav   #ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav EmptyApril 21st 2016, 9:37 am

Oh shit
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: #ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav   #ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav EmptyApril 21st 2016, 10:22 am

Nobi wrote:
MTM wrote:

same case here
The links work fellas.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: #ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav   #ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav EmptyApril 21st 2016, 10:34 am

Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: #ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav   #ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav EmptyApril 21st 2016, 1:44 pm

OP there are a few holes in this, why would Aren send Bailey a dick pic conveniently minutes before I start questioning her about it?

And why are the skype messages on 24 hour time?

You can't just call it hypocrisy when I don't automatically ban someone when there are holes in the story

You have to do better than that
Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

PostSubject: Re: #ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav   #ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav EmptyApril 21st 2016, 2:09 pm

Oh fuck, here we go again....
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: #ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav   #ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav EmptyApril 21st 2016, 2:12 pm

And now Bailey throws Tig under the bus by perhaps mistake listing him with Eden, BK and Nigey while saying Aren didn't do anything, but then recants her statement saying Tig didn't do anything. Bah Gawd this is some legendary shit. #baileygate
Back to top Go down
The All Seeing Eye

The All Seeing Eye

PostSubject: Re: #ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav   #ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav EmptyApril 21st 2016, 2:14 pm

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
OP there are a few holes in this, why would Aren send Bailey a dick pic conveniently minutes before I start questioning her about it?

And why are the skype messages on 24 hour time?

You can't just call it hypocrisy when I don't automatically ban someone when there are holes in the story

You have to do better than that
I hate to be the bearer of bad news.

Those two screenshots are from completely different days, the first one is about a month earlier. He didn't send it just hours before you asked Bailey.

Bailey evidently uses the 24 hour time on skype.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: #ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav   #ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav EmptyApril 21st 2016, 2:32 pm

Is there no way you can provide further evidence? 

The times on the right side of the ss' are in chronological order, so it appears as if theyre both on the same day, which is what makes it seem too convenient 

can you say how you obtained these ss's?
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: #ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav   #ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav EmptyApril 21st 2016, 2:37 pm

Cmon brehs...
Back to top Go down
The All Seeing Eye

The All Seeing Eye

PostSubject: Re: #ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav   #ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav EmptyApril 21st 2016, 2:39 pm

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Is there no way you can provide further evidence? 

The times on the right side of the ss' are in chronological order, so it appears as if theyre both on the same day, which is what makes it seem too convenient 

can you say how you obtained these ss's?
I obtained them from the woman herself some time ago, I just didn't feel like exposing him just yet.

If my evidence is fake, how come her evidence about Brett and Eddie Mack wasn't fake?
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: #ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav   #ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav EmptyApril 21st 2016, 3:06 pm

Well I don't have much of an argument to uphold, although I question why you'd wait so long to come out with this.

Either way, I've got no real argument, so ill give it another couple hours and give people a chance to argue any case they possibly can for Aren on this thread, but if I'm not convinced, he's gone
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: #ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav   #ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav EmptyApril 21st 2016, 3:42 pm

Not only has this been dispelled, but I also know who you are. Proxys don't work when you're dealing with me. They didn't work for TEC and they won't work for you.

As for Aren, he's cleared.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: #ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav   #ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav EmptyApril 21st 2016, 3:55 pm

I want you to PC me on Xat right now. I know who you are, don't make this harder than it has to be.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: #ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav   #ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav EmptyApril 21st 2016, 3:56 pm

You're in EAW, and I know you don't want to be fired. Do not duck me. Treating me like I'm stupid and keeping up this act will only agitate me. Hurry up and PC me on xat.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: #ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav   #ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav EmptyApril 21st 2016, 4:02 pm

OP, PC me in 20 minutes or i'll just fire you. And you won't be able to use any stupid excuse asking why you're fired, saying it's unfair, swearing it wasn't you, I KNOW IT WAS YOU. I won't listen. Save your EAW career and we can keep this between us.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: #ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav   #ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav EmptyApril 21st 2016, 4:08 pm

12 minutes, time is ticking
Back to top Go down
EAW
Admin
EAW

Hailing From : Land of Elite

PostSubject: Re: #ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav   #ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav EmptyApril 21st 2016, 4:43 pm

K bye. BTW the way next time you try to anonymous tip fake screen shots of somebody, try to make them not sound exactly like you.
Back to top Go down
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: #ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav   #ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav Empty

Back to top Go down

#ExposeEAW - Aren Mstislav

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-