Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

WrestleMania 32 Predictions SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

WrestleMania 32 Predictions SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
WrestleMania 32 Predictions Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
WrestleMania 32 Predictions Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
WrestleMania 32 Predictions Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
WrestleMania 32 Predictions Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
WrestleMania 32 Predictions Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
WrestleMania 32 Predictions Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

WrestleMania 32 Predictions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prince Havokk

Prince Havokk

WrestleMania 32 Predictions Empty
PostSubject: WrestleMania 32 Predictions   WrestleMania 32 Predictions EmptyMarch 30th 2016, 8:57 pm

WrestleMania Kickoff:
– The Usos vs. The Dudley Boyz.
– Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal.
– Total Divas (Paige, Brie Bella, Natalya, Alicia Fox & Eva Marie) vs. “BAD & Blonde” (Emma, Lana, Naomi Tamina & Summer Rae)
– United States champion Kalisto vs. Ryback
Wrestlemania 32 Main Show:
– WWE World Heavyweight champion Triple H vs. Roman Reigns.
– Dean Ambrose vs. Brock Lesnar (with Paul Heyman) in a No Holds Barred Street Fight.
– Shane McMahon vs. The Undertaker inside Hell in a Cell.
– Divas Champion Charlotte vs. Becky Lynch vs. Sasha Banks.
– Intercontinental Championship Ladder Match: Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn vs. Stardust vs. The Miz vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Zack Ryder vs. Sin Cara
– Tag Team Champions The New Day vs. The League of Nations.
– Chris Jericho vs. AJ Styles.
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 32 Predictions   WrestleMania 32 Predictions EmptyMarch 30th 2016, 9:15 pm

WrestleMania Kickoff:
The Usos vs. The Dudley Boyz.
– Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal. (lol)
Total Divas (Paige, Brie Bella, Natalya, Alicia Fox & Eva Marie) vs. “BAD & Blonde” (Emma, Lana, Naomi Tamina & Summer Rae)

Dean Ambrose vs. Brock Lesnar (with Paul Heyman) in a No Holds Barred Street Fight.
Shane McMahon vs. The Undertaker inside Hell in a Cell.
– Intercontinental Championship Ladder Match: Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn vs. Stardust vs. The Miz vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Zack Ryder vs. Sin Cara
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 32 Predictions   WrestleMania 32 Predictions EmptyMarch 30th 2016, 9:25 pm

WrestleMania Kickoff:
– Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal. Going with Swagger
Total Divas (Paige, Brie Bella, Natalya, Alicia Fox & Eva Marie) vs. “BAD & Blonde” (Emma, Lana, Naomi Tamina & Summer Rae)
Dean Ambrose vs. Brock Lesnar (with Paul Heyman) in a No Holds Barred Street Fight.
Shane McMahon vs. The Undertaker inside Hell in a Cell. (Prays for Punk to help)
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 32 Predictions   WrestleMania 32 Predictions EmptyMarch 30th 2016, 9:33 pm

I predict it will be shit. :vince:
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 32 Predictions   WrestleMania 32 Predictions EmptyMarch 30th 2016, 9:36 pm

WrestleMania Kickoff:
– The Usos vs. The Dudley Boyz.
– Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal. An NXT guy
– Total Divas (Paige, Brie Bella, Natalya, Alicia Fox & Eva Marie) vs. “BAD & Blonde” (Emma, Lana, Naomi Tamina & Summer Rae)
– United States champion Kalisto vs. Ryback

– WWE World Heavyweight champion Triple H vs. Roman Reigns
– Dean Ambrose vs. Brock Lesnar (with Paul Heyman) in a No Holds Barred Street Fight.
– Shane McMahon vs. The Undertaker inside Hell in a Cell
– Divas Champion Charlotte vs. Becky Lynch vs. Sasha Banks
– Intercontinental Championship Ladder Match: Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn vs. Stardust vs. The Miz vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Zack Ryder vs. Sin Cara
– Tag Team Champions The New Day vs. The League of Nations
– Chris Jericho vs. AJ Styles
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 32 Predictions   WrestleMania 32 Predictions EmptyMarch 30th 2016, 11:15 pm

WrestleMania Kickoff:
– Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal. Not even gonna TRY and guess.
Shane McMahon vs. The Undertaker inside Hell in a Cell.
Tag Team Champions The New Day vs. The League of Nations.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 32 Predictions   WrestleMania 32 Predictions EmptyMarch 31st 2016, 6:46 am

Kickoff Winners: 

The Usos: The Dudleys are there to put talent over so yeah

Mark Henry: I'm hearing this is his last Mania plus the show is taking place in Texas his hometown so he could possibly win the battle royal.

Total Divas: Just guessing here.. Don't really care for this match.

Kalisto: I think he deserves a big win at mania. It's Ryback tho so it wouldn't be that big of a win anyway..

Main Show Winners:

Roman Reigns: I want to see him finally get his Mania moment BUT as a heel. That probably won't happen tho.

Dean Ambrose: He deserves this period.

The Undertaker?: I don't even know, this is too hard to predict. I just hope we see a major swerve. Like the birth of a new authority with Shane, Vince and Roman or something like that. Imagine Authority vs Authority eventually.

Sasha Banks: The fans love her and she's arguably the best women's wrestler in the world right now.

Sami Zayn or Kevin Owens: I really hope Zayn wins he's one of my favs. So is Owens but Owens is a two time IC champ already. It's Zayn's time.

The New Day: League of Nations are BOOTY

AJ Styles: It's his first mania........ if he doesn't win I'll be very pissed.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 32 Predictions   WrestleMania 32 Predictions EmptyMarch 31st 2016, 8:08 pm

– The Usos vs. The Dudley Boyz. 
It will be a solid tag team match and no one will care because it's pre-show and holds little consequence or reward in it's result.
– Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal.
Someone new from NXT will debut and not win.
– Total Divas (Paige, Brie Bella, Natalya, Alicia Fox & Eva Marie) vs. “BAD & Blonde” (Emma, Lana, Naomi Tamina & Summer Rae)
I'll go to the bathroom to take a shit, most likely fall asleep on the can, and dream about the awesomeness of Bayley vs Asuka and wonder why nothing on this card can hold up the hype of two women wrestling in what's supposed to be the developmental brand.
Kalisto wins after spinning around a stationary Ryback for 8 minutes.
I question if Texas will boo the shit out of this or not, to be honest.  The road to Wrestlemania was paved with smart mark venues who hate Reigns.  But Texas? They might actually respond well to it if Roman walks out looking stronk on top, which despite reactions, he probably will.
– Dean Ambrose vs. Brock Lesnar (with Paul Heyman) in a No Holds Barred Street Fight.
I think the writing staff will spend most of the rest of the card  trying to find a way to realistically inject a chainsaw into this match.  Hopefully extreme just jumps the shark and Ambrose brings a gun, shoots Brock to no effect, and gets german suplexed to death while Heyman counts money at ringside.  Prediction: Lesnar wins.
– Shane McMahon vs. The Undertaker inside Hell in a Cell.
Shane's going to die flinging his 46 year old body off of a steel cage.  Undertaker retires in disgrace while wondering why he didn't bow out after altercations with guys like HBK, Brock Lesnar, Randy Orton...hell, any wrestler.  Roster split will go down, it will disappoint us once more.
Hopefully they get time.  Hopefully the crowd doesn't put them off their game.  Win, lose, or draw, Sasha's going to break kayfabe and cry, pissing off Vince in the Gorilla position in the progress while the crowd takes in one of the few genuine moments left in wrestling.
Kevin walks with the gold after bumping off a ladder into a ladder aaaand Sin Cara gets hurt.
League of Nations wins, because Jim Crockett's dead and Jim Cornette needs something to bitch about.
Hopefully Jericho doesn't nearly kill AJ again.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 32 Predictions   WrestleMania 32 Predictions EmptyApril 3rd 2016, 4:08 pm

WrestleMania Kickoff:
– Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal: Hopefully Sandow or someone unexpected
– WWE World Heavyweight: Roman Reigns. Unless Russo is booking Mania
– Dean Ambrose vs. Brock Lesnar (with Paul Heyman). Really can't tell it might be MOTN
Shane McMahon. You killed the streak so what's left. People Wanted Taker vs Owens
– Divas Champion: Sasha Banks. You can't stop the Sasha Banks Hype Train. Plus give them Fifteen minutes.
– Intercontinental Championship Ladder Match: Kevin Owens. Sami vs Kevin at Payback which is after Mania
– Tag Team Champions:The League of Nations. Cause Vince is booking
AJ Styles. Fifteen minutes of some good technical wrestling
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 32 Predictions   WrestleMania 32 Predictions EmptyApril 3rd 2016, 4:25 pm

WrestleMania Kickoff:
– Braun Strowman
Total Divas (Paige, Brie Bella, Natalya, Alicia Fox & Eva Marie) vs. “BAD & Blonde” (Emma, Lana, Naomi Tamina & Summer Rae)
– WWE World Heavyweight champion Triple H vs. Roman Reigns.
Shane McMahon vs. The Undertaker inside Hell in a Cell.
– Divas Champion Charlotte vs. Becky Lynch vs. Sasha Banks. Though Becky might pull off an upset
– Intercontinental Championship Ladder Match: Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn vs. Stardust vs. The Miz vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Zack Ryder vs. Sin Cara
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 32 Predictions   WrestleMania 32 Predictions EmptyApril 3rd 2016, 4:58 pm

WrestleMania Kickoff:
– The Usos vs. The Dudley Boyz. (New Day is turning and needs someone to work with)

– Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal. (not sure who's in but if Bray Wyatt is in I pick him)

– Total Divas (Paige, Brie Bella, Natalya, Alicia Fox & Eva Marie) vs. “BAD & Blonde” (Emma, Lana, Naomi Tamina & Summer Rae) (I expect Brie to take the pin)

– WWE World Heavyweight champion Triple H vs. Roman Reigns. (IS there any doubt at this point?)

Dean Ambrose vs. Brock Lesnar (with Paul Heyman) in a No Holds Barred Street Fight. (how can they not put the most over guy at the biggest show of the year)

– Shane McMahon vs. The Undertaker inside Hell in a Cell. (no word on Shane staying past tonight, so I expect taker to take it)

– Divas Champion Charlotte vs. Becky Lynch vs. Sasha Banks

– Intercontinental Championship Ladder Match: Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn vs. Stardust vs. The Miz vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Zack Ryder vs. Sin Cara (builds Zayn while freeing Owens to work for the world title)

– Chris Jericho vs. AJ Styles. (Can't pick part-timer Jericho who will most likly be leaving after mania over Styles)
Back to top Go down
My Watch Has Ended

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 32 Predictions   WrestleMania 32 Predictions EmptyApril 3rd 2016, 5:32 pm

Brian Daniels wrote:
This...

And yet, I am just going to watch it for Brock/Dean and maybe Taker vs Shane
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 32 Predictions   WrestleMania 32 Predictions EmptyApril 3rd 2016, 11:44 pm

Brian Daniels wrote:
:cena: :punk: :dev: :smug:
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 32 Predictions   WrestleMania 32 Predictions EmptyApril 3rd 2016, 11:58 pm

Tatanka should've won
Back to top Go down
My Watch Has Ended

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 32 Predictions   WrestleMania 32 Predictions EmptyApril 4th 2016, 12:00 am

Why the fuck did I expect something different? And those fake cheers that had to include...I stayed up hoping for Bullet Club, Rollins, any form of twist but the fact this match went exactly how I imagined it to go as soon as Trips won the rumble is not surprising. Overall, not a bad WM but it had more eh moments
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 32 Predictions   WrestleMania 32 Predictions EmptyApril 4th 2016, 12:05 am

Liam Catterson wrote:
Why the fuck did I expect something different? And those fake cheers that had to include...I stayed up hoping for Bullet Club, Rollins, any form of twist but the fact this match went exactly how I imagined it to go as soon as Trips won the rumble is not surprising. Overall, not a bad WM but it had more eh moments
Quiet Liam
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 32 Predictions   WrestleMania 32 Predictions EmptyApril 4th 2016, 12:07 am

Brian Daniels wrote:
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 32 Predictions   WrestleMania 32 Predictions EmptyApril 4th 2016, 12:09 am

I'm done. Not even the New Day entrance could save this awful WrestleMania.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 32 Predictions   WrestleMania 32 Predictions EmptyApril 4th 2016, 12:16 am

Aaron Fitzpatrick wrote:
I'm done. Not even the New Day entrance could save this awful WrestleMania.
Shut up Aaron
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 32 Predictions   WrestleMania 32 Predictions Empty

Back to top Go down

WrestleMania 32 Predictions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-