Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The Compliment Game - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The Compliment Game - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The Compliment Game - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The Compliment Game - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The Compliment Game - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The Compliment Game - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

The Compliment Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 16th 2016, 3:36 am

Lowkey awesome cause you were listening to mudhoney
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break Boy
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
The Heart Break Boy

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 18th 2016, 12:28 pm

You definitely have a different promo style. And I'm assuming those graphics are apart of your work, they look great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 18th 2016, 12:34 pm

You're def back to the HBB of old in this latest run, your promo battle with Brian produced probably the best promo war since Jamie/Carlos at Pain for Pride and as I said in the prediction thread, if you keep up this level of consistency then I see no reason why you couldn't become a world champ again or even possibly win the Grand Rampage and of course, the tag team titles with Pizza Boy. Even though I was highly annoyed at you for no-showing our one on one match at MSM, our promo battle at PFP was one of my favorite ones that I've been in and certainly my favorite for any PFP I've been in.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 18th 2016, 12:36 pm

A True Legend. You sir make McGregor even cooler
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 18th 2016, 12:54 pm

You're very active in the community and you seem really passionate about wrestling. Your thread about Death Note a while back was cool even though I disagreed with your analysis, you usually don't see that sort of insight here so it was a breath of fresh air. Fed-wise, I can easily see your current status being stage one of something greater on the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 18th 2016, 1:01 pm

A lover of The Flash, which is always a plus. Without a doubt, one of the GOATs and someone whose promos I always look forward to reading.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 18th 2016, 1:04 pm

Probably the best vixen we got right now.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 18th 2016, 1:07 pm

You sir are amazing at what you do. Now please turn heel soon..............
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2016, 12:58 am

I don't really have too much of an opinion on Atletico Madrid. I mean aside from their style of wrestling, I actually applaud of how far they came as opposed to a couple of years ago where they were essentially one of the dwellers. I feel for AM fans whenever Ramos scored the equalizer in Lisbon. And as for being a Cowboys fan? I welcome any Cowboys fan because it sure is hard to come by nowadays.
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2016, 1:39 am

The reason I haven't kicked your shit in yet is because I got a soft spot for you. Really tho, I believe you've come a long way in terms of being a promoer, it's just I wish you would be active a bit more to see how well you can and will fare in the long run. The Vanished story has been excellent so far, keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Blaise Hunter

Blaise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2016, 8:45 am

You're a great guy and definitely fun to chat with. I'm glad you got pushed and won Next Up in 2016 because you deserve it. From what I've seen so far, you're doing a great job and I love what I'm seeing. Can't wait to see what's next for you and hopefully it has something to do with a Title. Keep up the great work, fam!
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2016, 9:16 am

A great person and a great promo writer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2016, 10:16 am

I LOVE your picbase.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2016, 10:24 am

Same l.

Plus DCW 4 LYFE
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2016, 2:03 pm

I like your new tag team, hopefully won't end like Sexy Curry lol.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2016, 2:54 pm

you know when to not promo
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2016, 2:58 pm

#KimboLivesMatter wrote:
you know when to not promo
I promoed, dammit...

ehem, anyway.... I am not expecting your vixen character is this great. Heck, you are great, actually... I admit that.
Back to top Go down
Terry Chambers

Terry Chambers

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 3:49 pm

Never heard of you til now, but saw one of your promos...really good.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 3:59 pm

I love you.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 4:08 pm

I like the Sting pic base. Astute judgment.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 4:12 pm

You are one of the most respected people here. You really are saying what you're going to say even in a long rant. To be honest, as a girl who doesn't like debate, I am trying to avoid myself having an argument with you so I try to be careful with my own word choice, that's why you look at me just like I hate you, but it's not. I respect you very much!
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 4:33 pm

You cool. You just need to chill with all this negativity. Chill my sista chill. Plus ya deserve getting on the Vixens Supershow poster, keep it blessed bruh.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 4:49 pm

Honestly one of my favorite people here a talented promoer and a great person on chat and you don't take anything to the heart.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break Boy
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
The Heart Break Boy

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 4:53 pm

A very talented and much improved efedder. You will be a world champ in the future. I remember trying to team with you in CWF as a Training Day parody sort of and I regret it didn't follow through. Awesome guy.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 6:10 pm

One of the flat-out best promoers here and someone I respect very much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next