Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Vixens Cup "Top 5"  SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Vixens Cup "Top 5"  SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Vixens Cup "Top 5"  Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Vixens Cup "Top 5"  Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Vixens Cup "Top 5"  Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Vixens Cup "Top 5"  Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Vixens Cup "Top 5"  Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Vixens Cup "Top 5"  Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Vixens Cup "Top 5"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dead End Bride

Dead End Bride

Vixens Cup "Top 5"  Empty
PostSubject: Vixens Cup "Top 5"    Vixens Cup "Top 5"  EmptyMarch 14th 2016, 7:03 pm

I know there were 2 days worth of reviews, but I wanted to ask you all's opinions on the event as a whole. Feel free to give explanations as needed for your choices:

Top 5 Matches-

Top 5 Upsets (if you think 5 of the results WERE upsets)-

Top 5 Moments-

Top 5 Promoers-

Tournament MVP (most outstanding promoer, person you thought brought the most to the tournament field)
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Vixens Cup "Top 5"    Vixens Cup "Top 5"  EmptyMarch 14th 2016, 7:04 pm

:sasha:
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Vixens Cup "Top 5"    Vixens Cup "Top 5"  EmptyMarch 14th 2016, 7:07 pm

Aaron, I feel targeted. :/
Back to top Go down
Thomas Minns

Thomas Minns

Hailing From : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Vixens Cup "Top 5"    Vixens Cup "Top 5"  EmptyMarch 14th 2016, 7:09 pm

Top 5 Matches- Sheridan vs Cam, Maddie vs Tarah, Cam vs Aria, Cloud vs Haruna, Cam vs Erica

Top 5 Upsets (if you think 5 of the results WERE upsets)- Erica beating Maddie, all the rest weren't massive upsets imo.

Top 5 Moments- Maddie joining the Santorium, Sher winning the whole thing, Cam ripping Erica apart, some other stuff

Top 5 Promoers- Sheridan, Maddie, Cam, Haruna, Aria

Tournament MVP (most outstanding promoer, person you thought brought the most to the tournament field) - Sheridan Muller. Did exceptionally well and deserved to win the entire thing. She put out 7 quality promos and it was really good to see someone who didn't joined the fed that long ago do so well.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Vixens Cup "Top 5"    Vixens Cup "Top 5"  EmptyMarch 14th 2016, 7:12 pm

BUT YES. ANYWAY.

Top 5 Matches- Myself v. Cam, Maddie v. Tarah, Sher v. Cam, Rey v. Brody, Haruna v. Cloud.

Top 5 Upsets (if you think 5 of the results WERE upsets)- The only one that sticks out as a MAJOR upset to me was the outcome of Maddie v. Erica.

Top 5 Moments- Well, I got four? Sher winning the whole thing, Maddie joining The Sanatorium, the DDDrah backstage segment (does that count?), my Pinkprint onto the announce table during my match with Cam.

Top 5 Promoers- Sher, Cam, Maddie, Haruna, and myself.

Tournament MVP (most outstanding promoer, person you thought brought the most to the tournament field)- Either Cam or Sher, just for the way they kept cranking promos out (and high-quality ones, at that).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vixens Cup "Top 5"    Vixens Cup "Top 5"  EmptyMarch 14th 2016, 7:13 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vixens Cup "Top 5"    Vixens Cup "Top 5"  EmptyMarch 14th 2016, 7:26 pm

Top 5 Matches - Cameron vs Aria, Myself vs Cameron, Tarah vs Maddie, Cloud vs Haruna & Rey vs Brody

Top 5 upsets - Erica beating Maddie, you could make a case for myself beating Cam or Haruna beating Cloud (Considering the interference) 

Top 5 moments - Maddie joining the sanatorium, Brody's backstage segment, my elbow drop onto the announce table, Cam borderline tearing Aria's arm off, Erica pinning Maddie (Shock factor made it good?)

Top 5 promoers - Cam, Maddie, Haruna, Aria and myself.

Tournament MVP - DDD & Carlos for writing, people who made both nights of the cup EXPLOSIVE in the chat
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: Vixens Cup "Top 5"    Vixens Cup "Top 5"  EmptyMarch 14th 2016, 10:41 pm

Top 5 Matches- Cam

Top 5 Upsets (if you think 5 of the results WERE upsets)-  Cam

Top 5 Moments- Cam

Top 5 Promoers- Cameron

Tournament MVP (most outstanding promoer, person you thought brought the most to the tournament field) - Dark Demon. He's the Vixens Champion for a reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vixens Cup "Top 5"    Vixens Cup "Top 5"  EmptyMarch 14th 2016, 11:22 pm

Erebos wrote:

Tournament MVP (most outstanding promoer, person you thought brought the most to the tournament field) - Dark Demon. He's the Vixens Champion for a reason.
:vince:
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Vixens Cup "Top 5"    Vixens Cup "Top 5"  EmptyMarch 15th 2016, 6:04 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vixens Cup "Top 5"    Vixens Cup "Top 5"  Empty

Back to top Go down

Vixens Cup "Top 5"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1