Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask ONI Anything SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask ONI Anything SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Ask ONI Anything Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Ask ONI Anything Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Ask ONI Anything Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Ask ONI Anything Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Ask ONI Anything Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Ask ONI Anything Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Ask ONI Anything

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amadeus
Voltage
Voltage
Amadeus

Ask ONI Anything Empty
PostSubject: Ask ONI Anything   Ask ONI Anything EmptyFebruary 21st 2016, 10:02 pm

Sure, why not? Hit me with your best shot.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

Ask ONI Anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask ONI Anything   Ask ONI Anything EmptyFebruary 21st 2016, 10:12 pm

during your character change, how do you come up with this character? and what makes you think you can handle this character better than previous ones?
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

Ask ONI Anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask ONI Anything   Ask ONI Anything EmptyFebruary 22nd 2016, 1:44 am

I didn't even know you were one of the Royale, and I was interested in that character. Would you have loved to keep that character and where would you have wanted to go with it.
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Voltage
Voltage
Amadeus

Ask ONI Anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask ONI Anything   Ask ONI Anything EmptyFebruary 22nd 2016, 9:32 am

坂崎ハルナ wrote:
during your character change, how do you come up with this character? and what makes you think you can handle this character better than previous ones?

Actually, oddly enough, this was where I wanted to go with the character when I first made Dynamo Go.  I wanted him to have a fall from grace and turn to a darker side.  So when things calmed down in life, I reached out to Eclipse and we worked out what happened during Dynamo Go's absence and turned him into ONI.  Joining up with Eclipse just made sense for both of our characters.

As far as handling, well, we never know what curveballs life will throw us, but being part of a stable keeps me motivated pretty well, and I have a good idea where I would go with the character if the stable suddenly ceases to exist.  Which brings me to Aren's questions.

Aren Mstislav wrote:
I didn't even know you were one of the Royale, and I was interested in that character. Would you have loved to keep that character and where would you have wanted to go with it.

Jameson Royale was a fun character, but his identity was too far invested in being part of a family.  I had written the character that way in hopes that Bobby Lee and Galveston would get more invested in their characters and stick around.  That obviously didn't happen, which is why I stopped playing Jameson.  He just didn't make as much sense without his brothers.  So would I have loved to keep that character around?  Yes, because that would have meant that me and two of my good friends would have been posting ridiculous shit we are wont to think up.  Where would the Royale family have gone?  I dunno.  Tag title feud, hopefully.  Maybe growing the family a little bit, with weirder and weirder cousins joining the fray.  Maybe even some established wrestlers revealing that they were actually Royales.  That would have been funny.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

Ask ONI Anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask ONI Anything   Ask ONI Anything EmptyFebruary 22nd 2016, 9:37 am

Why Hirooki Goto as a picbase
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Voltage
Voltage
Amadeus

Ask ONI Anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask ONI Anything   Ask ONI Anything EmptyFebruary 22nd 2016, 10:26 am

Because Masuda came back. It was originally going to be Okada. Still, Goto is a good second choice, especially since I went with a more power-based moveset.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

Ask ONI Anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask ONI Anything   Ask ONI Anything EmptyFebruary 22nd 2016, 5:40 pm

I think I'm just a huge fan of you as an efedder really. Dynamo Go, Jameson Royale and ONI have all been terrific characters.

I know you somewhat touched on this in a previous response, but was ONI specifically created with the intention of starting out as a member of the The Sanatorium? Also, when the Sanatorium finally disbands, do you think you'll be able to easily break out of Eclipse's shadow and carry on on your own?
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Voltage
Voltage
Amadeus

Ask ONI Anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask ONI Anything   Ask ONI Anything EmptyMay 3rd 2017, 11:00 am

Reviving this because .... I dunno. Because. Let's to with that.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

Ask ONI Anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask ONI Anything   Ask ONI Anything EmptyMay 15th 2017, 9:36 pm

What match made you a wrestling fan? Are there any cool feuds you've pitched that never made it to the show?
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

Ask ONI Anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask ONI Anything   Ask ONI Anything EmptyMay 15th 2017, 9:48 pm

How long have you been e-feding?

What's your favourite movies/TV shows?
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

Ask ONI Anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask ONI Anything   Ask ONI Anything EmptyMay 16th 2017, 12:11 am

What's the most fun part about literally breaking people's limbs in character and out of character?
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Voltage
Voltage
Amadeus

Ask ONI Anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask ONI Anything   Ask ONI Anything EmptyMay 16th 2017, 12:12 am

showster26 wrote:
What match made you a wrestling fan?  Are there any cool feuds you've pitched that never made it to the show?

I used to really like Sting back in the day, so I'd say Sting winning the world heavyweight title from Flair at the Great American Bash.

Back when I was Dynamo Go, I wanted to expand on my feud with Eclipse.  Then I left before it could come to fruition and when I came back I joined up instead.  Who knows what the future will hold, though.
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Voltage
Voltage
Amadeus

Ask ONI Anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask ONI Anything   Ask ONI Anything EmptyMay 16th 2017, 12:17 am

Nobi wrote:
How long have you been e-feding?

What's your favourite movies/TV shows?

Ehhhh, on and off for fifteen years or so.  Took almost a ten year break before joining EAW.

Big fan of the Marvel movies, especially GotG.  Also love Scott Pilgrim vs The World and Cloud Atlas.  Could watch them either time.  TV shows, Cowboy Bebop and Better Off Ted stick out at my favorites.
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Voltage
Voltage
Amadeus

Ask ONI Anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask ONI Anything   Ask ONI Anything EmptyMay 16th 2017, 12:20 am

Nasir Moore wrote:
What's the most fun part about literally breaking people's limbs in character and out of character?

In character, it's just kinda bad ass.  But out of character, it's obviously the breaking into people's houses and snapping their limbs when they have no idea who the hell I am.  Can't beat that rush.  Thanks for asking.   :deadpool:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ask ONI Anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask ONI Anything   Ask ONI Anything Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask ONI Anything

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion :: Ask Me Anything-