Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE Empty
PostSubject: EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE   EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE EmptyJanuary 27th 2016, 5:07 am

EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE Tumblr_ma7er6etb31qf5wca

This is a follow up post regarding some additional announcements about the recent announcing of the project Ken and myself have been working one. If you missed the announcement, WATCH it here, and be sure to click on the image. http://eawrestling.com/eaw-presents-star-wars/

Firstly, I would like to get this out of the way; THIS IS NOT AN EPISODE TO EPISODE STORY. It won't be posted in bits on a weekly or daily basis. We're writing in a movie format where the final product will be posted in it's entirety when it's finished.

Secondly, if the first movie is successful and goes over well with you who will be reading it. We intend to make it a trilogy, and the release date for each and every movie has not been discussed. We're going to take this at our own pace, due to our main responsibilities with this e-fed to begin with. It's a project we'll work on over time, and once we're done it will be for your eyes to read.

Thirdly, this is also going to be a movie where we've already mapped out a lot of the characters stories. We're going to try out best to include everyone who wants to be involved, as we've already drafted up a list of cast members. This thread will also be your opportunity to show if you'd like to be apart of this project. We'd like to see some feedback, and if all goes well; you'll be featured in someway. I must admit, it's going to be difficult to get every single person in as the Star Wars stories end up focusing on certain main characters and stories. But we're going to do our best, as I've said. If you also have a preferred actor, we'll look into including or changing your current actor to him or her - if we deem it suitable for the character

Lastly, we're avoiding the usage of Star Wars actors and characters alike. This movie will be set one thousand years before the events of Darth Vader versus Luke Skywalker. We'll be getting more announcements up throughout the year as we progress in this project. We're excited, and we hope you are too... and until then.

May the force be with you.

Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE   EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE EmptyJanuary 27th 2016, 5:13 am

SEXY af
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE   EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE EmptyJanuary 27th 2016, 5:22 am

Psyched for this.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE   EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE EmptyJanuary 27th 2016, 6:46 am

:goat:
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE   EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE EmptyJanuary 27th 2016, 7:40 am

sign me the frick up
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE   EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE EmptyJanuary 27th 2016, 10:19 am

Can I be an antagonist who died first?
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE   EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE EmptyJanuary 27th 2016, 10:46 am

Jar Jar Ken
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE   EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE EmptyJanuary 27th 2016, 11:25 am

I wanna be dooooown!
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE   EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE EmptyJanuary 27th 2016, 11:56 am

I'll sign up
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE   EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE EmptyJanuary 27th 2016, 12:13 pm

hall yeah im in
Back to top Go down
Thomas Minns

Thomas Minns

Hailing From : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE   EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE EmptyJanuary 27th 2016, 12:22 pm

I'll be in it as long as I don't have to do anything
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE   EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE EmptyJanuary 27th 2016, 12:25 pm

I better be a Sith
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE   EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE EmptyJanuary 27th 2016, 2:51 pm

Carson Ramsay wrote:
sign me the frick up
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE   EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE EmptyJanuary 27th 2016, 3:52 pm

Sign me up. I take it that you're already drafted main cast will be Main Eventers, Hall of Famers, and board members like they usually are in this stuff, right?
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE   EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE EmptyJanuary 27th 2016, 3:54 pm

I'm up for it, why not.
Back to top Go down
Blaise Hunter

Blaise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE   EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE EmptyJanuary 27th 2016, 5:30 pm

Sign me up
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE   EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE EmptyJanuary 27th 2016, 5:59 pm

I'll join.

Can Gabriel Eden be the ancient force?
Back to top Go down
J.D. Damon
Voltage
Voltage
J.D. Damon

Hailing From : The City of Angels.
Status : You either die a hero, or live long enough to watch yourself become the villain.

PostSubject: Re: EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE   EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE EmptyJanuary 27th 2016, 6:05 pm

Sign me up, fam.
Back to top Go down
Aiden Deimos

Aiden Deimos

Hailing From : Camden, New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE   EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE EmptyJanuary 27th 2016, 6:21 pm

Dude this is so freaking awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

Hailing From : Portland, OR

PostSubject: Re: EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE   EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE EmptyJanuary 27th 2016, 6:38 pm

Sign this motherfucker UP, cousin!!
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE   EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE EmptyJanuary 27th 2016, 7:12 pm

I'm down.
Back to top Go down
That Self Hi-Five Guy

That Self Hi-Five Guy

Hailing From : Huntington Beach Baby!

PostSubject: Re: EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE   EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE EmptyJanuary 27th 2016, 8:25 pm

I'd also like to join.
Back to top Go down
Cailin Dillon
Empire
Empire
Cailin Dillon

PostSubject: Re: EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE   EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE EmptyJanuary 27th 2016, 9:14 pm

I'm down to star in this
Back to top Go down
Angela Salveti

Angela Salveti

Hailing From : Detroit, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE   EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE EmptyFebruary 1st 2016, 4:42 am

Oh yeah count me in too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE   EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE EmptyFebruary 1st 2016, 1:08 pm

Darth Crash
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE   EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE Empty

Back to top Go down

EAW: STAR WARS - EPISODE I: THE ANCIENT FORCE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-