Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

AJ Styles teases/mentions the 2016 Rumble match SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

AJ Styles teases/mentions the 2016 Rumble match SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
AJ Styles teases/mentions the 2016 Rumble match Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
AJ Styles teases/mentions the 2016 Rumble match Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
AJ Styles teases/mentions the 2016 Rumble match Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
AJ Styles teases/mentions the 2016 Rumble match Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
AJ Styles teases/mentions the 2016 Rumble match Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
AJ Styles teases/mentions the 2016 Rumble match Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

AJ Styles teases/mentions the 2016 Rumble match

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

AJ Styles teases/mentions the 2016 Rumble match Empty
PostSubject: AJ Styles teases/mentions the 2016 Rumble match   AJ Styles teases/mentions the 2016 Rumble match EmptyJanuary 17th 2016, 6:51 am

During last night’s Revolution Pro Wrestling High Stakes event in London, AJ Styles cut a promo addressing his future and teased entering the WWE Royal Rumble match. Styles faced Zack Sabre at the event, and you can watch footage of his promo below:

Quote :
“I don’t know what the future holds for me. I’ll tell you what, if I’m not recovering from some weird armbar submission and there’s a spot in the Royal Rumble…I don’t deserve a thing, I don’t deserve you but I’ll tell you, if you put me in that Royal Rumble I’ll kick some ass for you guys.”

thoughts??

Last edited by Carson Ramsay on January 17th 2016, 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles teases/mentions the 2016 Rumble match   AJ Styles teases/mentions the 2016 Rumble match EmptyJanuary 17th 2016, 10:55 am

He talk about it in a Interviewer with Adam Blampied from whatculture.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles teases/mentions the 2016 Rumble match   AJ Styles teases/mentions the 2016 Rumble match EmptyJanuary 17th 2016, 11:31 am

ITS HAPPENING!
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles teases/mentions the 2016 Rumble match   AJ Styles teases/mentions the 2016 Rumble match EmptyJanuary 17th 2016, 11:33 am

lol so many bandwagoners
Back to top Go down
Beretta

Beretta

Hailing From : Boston

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles teases/mentions the 2016 Rumble match   AJ Styles teases/mentions the 2016 Rumble match EmptyJanuary 17th 2016, 12:32 pm

Something to also note is that WWE removed Mark Henry from the confirmed list of the Royal Rumble. The rumor has been Styles and I think it will be Styles being that surprise entrant.
Back to top Go down
Brayden Cruise

Brayden Cruise

Hailing From : Peterborough, Ontario Canada

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles teases/mentions the 2016 Rumble match   AJ Styles teases/mentions the 2016 Rumble match EmptyJanuary 18th 2016, 10:51 am

Honestly I don't really care whether he shows up at the Rumble or not. Everybody knows if he doesn't show up at the Rumble that he's going to show up soon afterwards. The fact that some people think he's going to enter the Rumble and win it is crazy. Vince didn't want AJ when he was in his prime what makes people think they're gonna use AJ right? 

I watched the tryout match Styles had with The Hurricane I think it was way back when and Vince didn't jump on AJ then. That's probably when he should have because now AJ's just older and will most likely not like the way he'll be treated.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles teases/mentions the 2016 Rumble match   AJ Styles teases/mentions the 2016 Rumble match EmptyJanuary 18th 2016, 11:20 am

Lucian Black wrote:
lol so many bandwagoners

I've always been a Styles fan if your referencing this at me.....
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles teases/mentions the 2016 Rumble match   AJ Styles teases/mentions the 2016 Rumble match EmptyJanuary 18th 2016, 12:27 pm

Lucas Johnson wrote:
Lucian Black wrote:
lol so many bandwagoners

I've always been a Styles fan if your referencing this at me.....
I wasn't referring to anybody in particular. A lot of people have started changing their profile pics on social media to pics of Styles. Ppl who didn't even care for him before now claim to do. Ppl who didn't even know who Styles was now have "always"  been a fan of his. Admittedly, I haven't always been a  fan of Styles. I started liking him when he was in TNA but I am unfamiliar with his old ROH work. I'm not riding him like other people are tho.
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Voltage
Voltage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles teases/mentions the 2016 Rumble match   AJ Styles teases/mentions the 2016 Rumble match EmptyJanuary 18th 2016, 12:32 pm

I don't mind Styles. Not the biggest fan, though I think he's a good worker. I'm still skeptical of him getting a fair shot in the company. If he's in the Rumble, I highly doubt he'll win. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets the Daniel Bryan treatment from last year. The only person I see with a shot at winning the Rumble other than Roman is Lesnar.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles teases/mentions the 2016 Rumble match   AJ Styles teases/mentions the 2016 Rumble match EmptyJanuary 18th 2016, 1:07 pm

What if AJ wins and becomes allied with the Authority?  That might be a cool direction to go into, and the main even could be AJ Styles vs. Roman Reigns
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles teases/mentions the 2016 Rumble match   AJ Styles teases/mentions the 2016 Rumble match EmptyJanuary 20th 2016, 10:00 am

Better video:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles teases/mentions the 2016 Rumble match   AJ Styles teases/mentions the 2016 Rumble match Empty

Back to top Go down

AJ Styles teases/mentions the 2016 Rumble match

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1