Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update) SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update) SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update) Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update) Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update) Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update) Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update) Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update) Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update) Empty
PostSubject: DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update)   DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update) EmptyJuly 2nd 2014, 2:00 am

[for the sake of subjectivity, excludes me, the maker of the list.]

1. Jaywalker

2. Y2Impact

3. Mikado Sekaiichi

4. Heart Break Boy

5. CM Banks

6. Dark Demon

7. Drastik

8. Extreme Enigma

9. Captain Charisma

10. Starr-Stan

11. Mak

12. HRDO

13. Kawajai

14. Lethal Consequences

15. Cleopatra

16. Cameron Ella Ava

17. Heart Break Gal

18. Alexander Da Vinci

19. Cy Henderson

20. Scott Diamond

21. Tyler Parker

22. Brian Daniels

23. Zack Crash

24. Hurricane Hawk

25. Hades The Hellraiser

26. Kevin Devastation

27. Prince of Phenomenal

28. Carlos Rosso 

29. Diamond Cage

30. Kendra Shamez

Honorable mentions: 

Ashten Cross (Immense out of character influence, former World Champ but was surpassed by the recent work of number 29 and 30 and was not best known for his in-character work)

Mister K (Grand Slam Champion and big contributor in board), 

Alex Anderson (has his accomplishments as well as immense skill level and potential, just hasn't capitalized)

Vic Vendetta (talented Mid-card champ who's broken some records recently)

Eddie Mack (Had success in certain places and is quite talented)

Lucian Black (Immense talent and history, could break through in a huge way)

This list was judged combining consistency, promoing ability, Championships won, success in competitions (GR, KOE, CITV), FPV record, general wins to loss ratio though not anal about it, extra curricular awards (EAW Awardz) and legacy in terms of impact made on EAW history in character and out of character to decide this list. Hall of Fame status and recent success in Pain for Pride also was a bonus. Also, certain achievements are recognized that dont necessarily have a stat-sheet, but are important. For instance, Diamond Cage making three of the top 10 stars in EAW tap out on PPV's makes an impact.

Heres a link to the last list of you want to make comparisons: http://eaw08.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/9382328

Next list next year

Last edited by Mr. DEDEDE on July 2nd 2014, 2:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update)   DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update) EmptyJuly 2nd 2014, 2:06 am

Thank you for the honourable mention. The next time you make this list, I will be in the top-30.
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update)   DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update) EmptyJuly 2nd 2014, 2:11 am

:banderas:   :banderas:   :banderas: 
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update)   DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update) EmptyJuly 2nd 2014, 2:16 am

:deadpool:
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update)   DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update) EmptyJuly 2nd 2014, 2:17 am

Goatwalker  :salute:
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update)   DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update) EmptyJuly 2nd 2014, 2:17 am

:salute: That's some boss list. Though I am surprised Cleo is above Cam, but oh well I guess they're still pretty close.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update)   DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update) EmptyJuly 2nd 2014, 2:28 am

I would switch around 1 and 2, but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update)   DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update) EmptyJuly 2nd 2014, 2:36 am

I really didn't expect to go up as far as ahead of HBB, but I'm really honored by it. Good list, though I personally think Cam and Cleo should switch by this point. Cam has been going hard in EAW since like 2011.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update)   DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update) EmptyJuly 2nd 2014, 2:44 am

Robbie V wrote:
I really didn't expect to go up as far as ahead of HBB, but I'm really honored by it. Good list, though I personally think Cam and Cleo should switch by this point. Cam has been going hard in EAW since like 2011.

I can see where you and others are coming from with this, but when you compare the last list to now Cameron, despite not gaining an accomplishment still managed to jump from 21 to 16, ahead of guys like Scott ADV and even HBG. This was accredited to her consistency, which has alwas been on point.

However, I didn't move Cleo because while she's taken breaks, she's also been active and her accomplishment as longest reigning champ in EAW history is one that holds her steadfast. Now we can say Cleo did this because of lack of competition, but the Vixens Division as it is hasnt always had a boom period of competition if you catch my drift. I just take that all into consideration. Cameron had (and still has) plenty of opportunities to do something that gets her higher on the next list, and id even venture to say another accomplishment would definitely  move her up.

Last edited by Mr. DEDEDE on July 2nd 2014, 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update)   DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update) EmptyJuly 2nd 2014, 2:46 am

This list is really chill man, congrats to Jay and Imp for being 1 and 2 respectively.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update)   DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update) EmptyJuly 2nd 2014, 2:48 am

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Robbie V wrote:

I can see where you and others are coming from with this, but when you compare the last list to now Cameron, despite not gaining an accomplishment still managed to jump from 21 to 16, ahead of guys like Scott ADV and even HBG. This was accredited to her consistency, which has alwas been on point.

However, I didn't move Cleo because while she's taken breaks, she's also been active and her accomplishment as longest reigning champ in EAW history is one that holds her steadfast. Now we can say Cleo did this because of lack of competition, but the Vixens Division as it is hasnt always had a boom period of competition if you catch my drift. I just take that all into consideration. Cameron had (and still has) plenty of opportunities to do something that gets her higher on the next list, and id even venture to say another accomplishment would definitely  move her up.

Fair enough DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update) Ehh
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update)   DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update) EmptyJuly 2nd 2014, 2:49 am

Robbie V wrote:
Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Robbie V wrote:

Fair enough DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update) Ehh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update)   DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update) EmptyJuly 2nd 2014, 3:29 am

:eww:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update)   DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update) EmptyJuly 2nd 2014, 8:25 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update)   DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update) EmptyJuly 2nd 2014, 9:32 am

SO YOU'RE TELLING ME................. that after the ENTIRE Anti storyline, arugably the biggest storyline of all time. After successfully winning at Pain For Pride 6, beating DEDEDE at the next FPV. Then competing in maybe the biggest tag-team match of all time as the leader of the team. Then beating Impact at House of Glass... after all that, ALLLLLL that. I move up one spot?
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update)   DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update) EmptyJuly 2nd 2014, 12:17 pm

Scott Diamond wrote:
SO YOU'RE TELLING ME................. that after the ENTIRE Anti storyline, arugably the biggest storyline of all time. After successfully winning at Pain For Pride 6, beating DEDEDE at the next FPV. Then competing in maybe the biggest tag-team match of all time as the leader of the team. Then beating Impact at House of Glass... after all that, ALLLLLL that. I move up one spot?
 the last list was in october. What have you done since October?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update)   DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update) EmptyJuly 2nd 2014, 12:59 pm

DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update) 990
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update)   DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update) EmptyJuly 2nd 2014, 1:22 pm

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Scott Diamond wrote:
I was 21 in the April list too.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update)   DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update) EmptyJuly 2nd 2014, 1:43 pm

Scott Diamond wrote:
Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Scott Diamond wrote:
I was 21 in the April list too.

Well you shouldve said something on the last list. To me you only moved up one spot since October. Just my opinion though.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update)   DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update) EmptyJuly 2nd 2014, 6:52 pm

Woo up 3 spots. Honored to be in the top 10.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update)   DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update) EmptyJuly 2nd 2014, 7:06 pm

Honorable mention!

:yes: :salute: :whew: 
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update)   DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update) EmptyFebruary 5th 2017, 5:58 pm

Can't help but wonder what this list would look like today.  :hmm:
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update)   DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update) EmptyFebruary 5th 2017, 6:25 pm

Hero Kenzan wrote:
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update)   DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update) EmptyFebruary 6th 2017, 10:28 pm

Hero Kenzan wrote:
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com/t5378-dedede-s-top-30-list-february-2017-update

you have found out!
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update)   DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update) EmptyFebruary 12th 2017, 6:41 am

Look at all those HMs wonder if any of em are still around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update)   DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update) Empty

Back to top Go down

DEDEDE's top 30 list (July 2014 update)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1