Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC Empty
PostSubject: EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC   EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC EmptyDecember 20th 2015, 11:35 pm

INSTRUCTIONS:

Listed below will be the EAW Awards nominations. You are able to vote simply private messaging myself, Mr. DEDEDE, or Ares Vendetta your votes. You can go about it by coping the nominations and simply bolding your choice, or simply sending me the name next to the category you are voting in. You do not have to vote for every category, and if you do not feel informed enough in each category then you should not vote. The votes will be tallied on Saturday at noon, and the winners will be revealed Sunday during the live awards show. The nominations are below as following...

Stable of the Year: Hexa-Gun, RAGNAROK, The Iconomy, House Vendetta, The Holy Brigades

Tag Team of the Year: The Mercenaries, The Savage Ryans, The New Monarchy, The Holy Brigades (Nick Angel & Venom), RAGNAROK (Lannister & Psycho Brody)

Bust of the Year: Vance Tybull, Montell Smooth, Superior Quality 85, Diamond Cage, Lethal, Death By Velocity, Maria Gonzales

Next Up in 2016: Aren Mstislav, J.D. Damon, Scott Oasis, Mexican Samurai, Thomas Minns, Tig Kelly, Drake Jaeger

Rookie of the Year: J.D. Damon, Tig Kelly, Eris LeCava, Thomas Minns, Mexican Samurai, Pizza Boy, Luzmala, Aria Jaxon, Brett Kennedy, Cailin Dillon, Rhaegar, Drake Jaeger

Return Moment of the Year: Dark Demon, Heat Break Boy, Jaywalker, Heart Break Gal, HRDO, Matt Miles, Tarah Nova, Albert Hitchman, Jason Cage, Robbie V

Comeback of the Year: Carlos Rosso, Chuck Scene, Dark Demon, The Mercenaries, Chris Elite, Liam Catterson, Heart Break Boy

Shocking Moment of the Year:
- Dynasty closes down
- Zack Crash crowns himself EAW Champion
- Scott Diamond wins HOF title
- Grand Rampage co-winners
- Athena Vendetta's reveal
- Hexa-Gun debut
- Lioncross signs with EAW
- Devan Dubian wins AWC
- Cameron wins Interwire Title
- Ryan Savage betrays Mr. DEDEDE
- Dark Demon assaults Diamond Cage's wife
- Alex Anderson retires/screws Dynasty Wrestling
- Zack Crash is driven out of power

Free-Per-View of the Year: All FPVs

Vixen of the Year: Cameron Ella Ava, Tarah Nova, Madison Kaline, Heart Break Gal, Aria Jaxon, Haruna Sakazaki, Eris LeCava, Cailin Dillon

EAW Champion of the Year: Diamond Cage, Xavier Williams, Zack Crash, Jamie O'Hara

EAW World Heavyweight Champion of the Year: Mr. DEDEDE, Tyler Parker, Brian Daniels

EAW Answers World Champion of the Year: Norman Hellion, Starr Stan, Devan Dubian

Feud of the Year: 
- House Vendetta vs. RAGNAROK
- Zack Crash/EAW vs. Dynasty Wrestling vs. Hexa-Gun
- Tyler Parker vs. Alex Anderson
- Devan Dubian vs. Starr Stan vs. Brian Daniels
- Xavier Williams vs. Zack Crash
- Chuck Scene vs. The Vixens Division
- Lucian Black vs. Xavier Williams
- TLA vs. The Iconomy

Match of the Year:
- ELITE Triple Threat: Devan Dubian vs. Starr Stan vs. Brian Daniels for the Answers World Championship (Pain for Pride)

- EAW Tag Team Championship Glass Gauntlet (House of Glass)

- War Games (Territorial Invasion)

- Cameron Ella Ava vs. Scott Diamond I Quit Match (Reckless Wiring)

- Ares Vendetta vs. King Lannister (Pain For Pride)

- Mr. DEDEDE vs. Tyler Parker (King of Elite)

- Brian Daniels vs. Alex Anderson (Territorial Invasion)

- Jaywalker vs. Tyler Parker (House of Glass)

- Ares Vendetta vs. Methuselah (Reckless Wiring)

- Xavier Williams vs. Jamie O'Hara vs. Matt Miles (Showdown: Redemption)

- Norman Hellion vs. Lannister (Grand Rampage)

Promoer of the Year:
**All combined characters for an individual count**  
- Tyler Parker
- King Lannister
- Ares Vendetta
- Cameron Ella Ava
- Brian Daniels
- Mr. DEDEDE
- Y2Impact
- Heart Break Gal
- Jamie O'Hara
- Dark Demon
- Xavier Williams
- Devan Dubian
- Tiberius Jones 

Writer of the Year: 
- DEDEDE
- Xavier
- Robbie
- Ken
- Senn
- Tyler

Elitist of the Year:
- Tyler Parker
- Xavier Williams
- Devan Dubian
- Brian Daniels
- Zack Crash
- Dark Demon
- Ares Vendetta
- Mr. DEDEDE
- Jamie O'Hara
- King Lannister
- Y2Impact
- Starr Stan

Last edited by Mr. DEDEDE on January 1st 2016, 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC   EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC EmptyDecember 20th 2015, 11:45 pm

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Y8lql5pEkVWIrEZCdVTTlWICW5MIQcgjAdDbP-hRp_I/edit?usp=sharing

ELITIST OF THE YEAR RESUMES ARE ABOVE ^^^^

This is to help you with the voting for Elitist of the Year. Make use of it.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC   EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC EmptyDecember 21st 2015, 2:13 am

BUMP
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC   EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC EmptyDecember 21st 2015, 7:40 am

Ye I'll vote when you post the real poll that isn't a complete joke.

Anyone who thinks I don't deserve to be nominated for Rookie of the Year or Next up 2016 is an idiot and incompetent to even be making this poll. I don't care how salty or egotistical I sound, anyone with half a brain knows this is facts.

Come on EAW. You're better than this.
Back to top Go down
Brayden Cruise

Brayden Cruise

Hailing From : Peterborough, Ontario Canada

PostSubject: Re: EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC   EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC EmptyDecember 21st 2015, 11:42 am

LOL wow
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC   EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC EmptyDecember 21st 2015, 11:20 pm

bump, vote or die
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC   EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC EmptyDecember 22nd 2015, 12:33 pm

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Y8lql5pEkVWIrEZCdVTTlWICW5MIQcgjAdDbP-hRp_I/edit?usp=sharing

Well damn!  If you look at like this with the numbers alone than NOBODY is gonna vote for me.  Looking at my numbers I didn't really realize until now just how much I truly lost this year.

Kinda funny really.  lol!
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC   EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC EmptyDecember 22nd 2015, 12:39 pm

Zack_Crash wrote:
Mr. DEDEDE wrote:

Well damn!  If you look at like this with the numbers alone than NOBODY is gonna vote for me.  Looking at my numbers I didn't really realize until now just how much I truly lost this year.

I hear ya, however EOTY doesnt have to be all about accomplishments and stats. Theres definitely a lot more to it than just those things, such as character impact and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Brayden Cruise

Brayden Cruise

Hailing From : Peterborough, Ontario Canada

PostSubject: Re: EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC   EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC EmptyDecember 22nd 2015, 12:59 pm

Well I haven't even been around long enough to know anybody or really read many rps. So would be kinda pointless and unfair for me to bother voting.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC   EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC EmptyDecember 22nd 2015, 3:01 pm

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Zack_Crash wrote:
Mr. DEDEDE wrote:

I hear ya, however EOTY doesnt have to be all about accomplishments and stats. Theres definitely a lot more to it than just those things, such as character impact and whatnot.
I guess my character didn't make any impacts.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC   EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC EmptyDecember 22nd 2015, 3:23 pm

Next person I hear about bitching over EAW awards isnt going to win any award, title or accolade for as long as I'm chairman how about that? Fucking ridiculous. Grow some fucking balls and shut the fuck up. Entitled little spoiled fucking brats moaning over some end of the year shit. "I guess" someone more grateful can take your fucking spots how about that.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC   EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC EmptyDecember 22nd 2015, 3:30 pm

If anyone really has a problem why not fucking take it to PM/PC with me. Although not like I'm going to go back and change the categories and add people in as nominations to protect their little ego anyway. There are fucking twice as many nominees as there were last year. We've bent over backwards enough already. This place doesn't revolve around you and your hurt little ego. Getting all upset over a fucking end of the year celebratory award. I'm done letting you select few fucking faggots ruin shit like this, I'll just make sure you fucking pay for it. But go ahead keep bitching to your friends and bitching on forums and chat about it, when I catch wind of it I won't even say shit, you'll just see exactly how far you go you little fucking girls.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC   EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC EmptyDecember 22nd 2015, 3:38 pm

Relax I wasn't even serious when I wrote that. Clearly I said it jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC   EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC EmptyDecember 22nd 2015, 3:41 pm

Doesn't matter this applies to everyone. I'm not letting people ruin the awards anymore. If I get wind about the bitching from anywhere I'll really give people something to complain about. The entitlement... unreal.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC   EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC EmptyDecember 22nd 2015, 5:20 pm

Ooops. Now I'm regretting making that comment and getting ya upset.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC   EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC EmptyDecember 22nd 2015, 5:31 pm

Meh not your fault Crash, plus it happens every year. People just don't know how to carry themselves, I don't think I've got much luck with this award show this year either, but I don't go around acting like a child.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC   EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC EmptyDecember 22nd 2015, 5:39 pm

Well I didn't say any of that to complain or to encourage others for that matter. I just noticed a funny fact about my Fpv record this year and simply thought to point it out.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC   EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC EmptyDecember 22nd 2015, 5:47 pm

I know, I was saying you did no wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC   EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC EmptyDecember 22nd 2015, 5:49 pm

Zack_Crash wrote:
Ooops.  Now I'm regretting making that comment and getting ya upset.
He wasn't talking about you
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC   EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC EmptyDecember 22nd 2015, 6:07 pm

For the record, I'm not bitching about this anymore and I really don't give a fuck. Anyone who says otherwise is lying to get me in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Holiday

Vanessa Holiday

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec

PostSubject: Re: EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC   EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC EmptyDecember 22nd 2015, 11:03 pm

If I don't fucking win Bust of the year I may quit again and come back the next day. (this isn't serious so calm down)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC   EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC EmptyDecember 22nd 2015, 11:08 pm

Vanessa Holiday wrote:
If I don't fucking win Bust of the year I may quit again and come back the next day. (this isn't serious so calm down)
I don't give a fuck!
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Holiday

Vanessa Holiday

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec

PostSubject: Re: EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC   EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC EmptyDecember 22nd 2015, 11:13 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
Vanessa Holiday wrote:
I don't give a fuck!
DEMON MY NAME ISN'T CALIBAN STOP HARRASSING ME! GOD IM ALWAYS VICTIMIZED. :ha:
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC   EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC EmptyDecember 22nd 2015, 11:16 pm

This is going to be hard to vote for. Honored to be nominated though #Oasis4NextUp
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC   EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC EmptyDecember 23rd 2015, 1:45 am

BUMP, vote or die
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC   EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC Empty

Back to top Go down

EAW Awards Nominations // POLLS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next