Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW: Blueprints - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW: Blueprints - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW: Blueprints - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW: Blueprints - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW: Blueprints - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW: Blueprints - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW: Blueprints - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW: Blueprints - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW: Blueprints

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Greg Ward

Greg Ward

EAW: Blueprints - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW: Blueprints   EAW: Blueprints - Page 2 EmptyNovember 5th 2015, 10:53 am

I thought of something else no e-fed has other then unique championship divisions. Rankings. No one has rankings at all I don't know why but someone needs to start one for every championship.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: EAW: Blueprints   EAW: Blueprints - Page 2 EmptyNovember 5th 2015, 1:25 pm

Greg Ward wrote:
I thought of something else no e-fed has other then unique championship divisions. Rankings. No one has rankings at all I don't know why but someone needs to start one for every championship.

:bolieve:
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

Hailing From : Portland, OR

PostSubject: Re: EAW: Blueprints   EAW: Blueprints - Page 2 EmptyNovember 5th 2015, 2:05 pm

Greg Ward wrote:

Do you mean like WWE's Power 25, or like ROH's Top Six?

Cos a Top Six would be a killer idea. If you're in the mid or lower card, just getting to the Six will be storyline enough. 

Greg, you have ideas, dude! I like the cut of your J-I-B, brudda! :y2j:
Back to top Go down
Greg Ward

Greg Ward

PostSubject: Re: EAW: Blueprints   EAW: Blueprints - Page 2 EmptyNovember 5th 2015, 3:06 pm

kennydrake wrote:
Greg Ward wrote:

Do you mean like WWE's Power 25, or like ROH's Top Six?

Cos a Top Six would be a killer idea. If you're in the mid or lower card, just getting to the Six will be storyline enough. 

Greg, you have ideas, dude! I like the cut of your J-I-B, brudda! :y2j:

That's exactly what I mean.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: EAW: Blueprints   EAW: Blueprints - Page 2 EmptyNovember 5th 2015, 3:09 pm

Trios title would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Greg Ward

Greg Ward

PostSubject: Re: EAW: Blueprints   EAW: Blueprints - Page 2 EmptyNovember 5th 2015, 3:13 pm

Lucian Black wrote:
Trios title would be cool.
Yes it would. Jr. Heavyweight, Jr. Tag Team, Mixed Tag Team, and Trios Championship are all unique and no e-fed is doing that at all. Except FFP. They have a cruiserweight division and that's it.
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: EAW: Blueprints   EAW: Blueprints - Page 2 EmptyNovember 5th 2015, 4:21 pm

Greg Ward wrote:

I've been in several efeds that had rankings for championships. For them to have any meaning at all, they'll need to be handled better (read: updated semi-regularly at all) here than they were in those past efeds. While I'm sure ownership here is more than capable of doing so, it may not (and in my opinion, shouldn't) be a high priority - especially now, as we're still going through delays on weekly shows.

If I were more familiar with things here, I'd consider writing a semi-regular column for Efed Zone as a pundit character I had a while ago. If somebody were to do that, it'd have the added bonus of being from an outside perspective, so there'd theoretically be no reason to complain about writer/owner biases. But, of course, it's time-consuming.
Back to top Go down
Greg Ward

Greg Ward

PostSubject: Re: EAW: Blueprints   EAW: Blueprints - Page 2 EmptyNovember 5th 2015, 8:32 pm

Lioncross wrote:
Greg Ward wrote:

I've been in several efeds that had rankings for championships. For them to have any meaning at all, they'll need to be handled better (read: updated semi-regularly at all) here than they were in those past efeds. While I'm sure ownership here is more than capable of doing so, it may not (and in my opinion, shouldn't) be a high priority - especially now, as we're still going through delays on weekly shows.

If I were more familiar with things here, I'd consider writing a semi-regular column for Efed Zone as a pundit character I had a while ago. If somebody were to do that, it'd have the added bonus of being from an outside perspective, so there'd theoretically be no reason to complain about writer/owner biases. But, of course, it's time-consuming.
I hear ya. You'll need some help with that. I would but I suck. All I can give is ideas. And I came up with great ones so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW: Blueprints   EAW: Blueprints - Page 2 EmptyNovember 6th 2015, 11:55 am

eh, we've enough titles as it is tbh
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: EAW: Blueprints   EAW: Blueprints - Page 2 EmptyNovember 6th 2015, 12:46 pm

Agreed with Demon. I already think we have maybe 1 or 2 more titles than we already need, if you do not think that.. that is fine. However we should not be thinking about adding more titles regardless of how specific they may be. These are good ideas but definitely not something we will look into now, I feel it is more competitive with less than more in this case.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: EAW: Blueprints   EAW: Blueprints - Page 2 EmptyNovember 6th 2015, 2:19 pm

We don't need more titles but more competition in each title's division. Have a set number of people going after a title and have that title constantly defended, not constant 1 on 1 storylines for every title. I think we've been moving towards that with the size of our roster and we've had more multi-person matches.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: EAW: Blueprints   EAW: Blueprints - Page 2 EmptyNovember 6th 2015, 3:40 pm

Rankings are a terrible idea imo. Especially for the way EAW books people. There would be absolutely no point to them except to make people feel like shit when they inebitably get ranked lower than they should be.

EAW should try to avoid the boring systematic ideas if it wants to stay interesting. That also applies to all the tournaments which are starting to feel repetitive. The last thing we need is another tournament.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: EAW: Blueprints   EAW: Blueprints - Page 2 EmptyNovember 6th 2015, 5:22 pm

Maybe it's not titles or rankings we need but maybe a stronger world building aspect. There's many veterans with history with this company, but I can tell some of the newer people are finding hard to find their place. Maybe a brief history of the company in a non e-fed format, make it feel like a real thing. Like the Yahoo! Answers era could be explained as Yahoo investing in an idea that was pitched to them.
Back to top Go down
Greg Ward

Greg Ward

PostSubject: Re: EAW: Blueprints   EAW: Blueprints - Page 2 EmptyNovember 6th 2015, 5:47 pm

We do have 9 championships. 8 are single championship. 5 are minor championship. 3 of them goes to each show. If you have 3 shows you really only need 2 for each. 1 major, 1 minor. And with a growing roster its hard to keep track on who's the number one contender on each one. My ideas was based on math alone. With 56 Jr. Heavyweights a regular and tag division will a bit easy to figure out cause you might have a least half of them that want to be in it. That's 28. If you have 28 guys on this you might have 14 teams in the tag division. Plus a writer's mind can wild and gives the X Division feel to it. The Mixed Tag and Trios division is like watching Japanese Wrestling, everyone wins. New teams will form, everyone will work together, and you have a mixed team as the tag team champion already. This is just a idea I thought of a lot. So it's just a idea like the Rankings. There has to be a way to keep up with who's the number one of contender of what. Can't just guess. That's what rankings are for. Every job has it. As I said they're just Ideas. Are they great ideas? To me, yes cause of math and logic. To you, I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EAW: Blueprints   EAW: Blueprints - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

EAW: Blueprints

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-