Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

ThatsGod - Mr. DEDEDE Appreciation Station - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

ThatsGod - Mr. DEDEDE Appreciation Station - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
ThatsGod - Mr. DEDEDE Appreciation Station - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
ThatsGod - Mr. DEDEDE Appreciation Station - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
ThatsGod - Mr. DEDEDE Appreciation Station - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
ThatsGod - Mr. DEDEDE Appreciation Station - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
ThatsGod - Mr. DEDEDE Appreciation Station - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
ThatsGod - Mr. DEDEDE Appreciation Station - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Mr. DEDEDE Appreciation Station

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

How hard does Mr. DEDEDE own?
No one owns harder than DEDEDE
ThatsGod - Mr. DEDEDE Appreciation Station - Page 2 DyeuwyN13%ThatsGod - Mr. DEDEDE Appreciation Station - Page 2 DyeuwyN
 13% [ 4 ]
He is a GAWD
ThatsGod - Mr. DEDEDE Appreciation Station - Page 2 DyeuwyN34%ThatsGod - Mr. DEDEDE Appreciation Station - Page 2 DyeuwyN
 34% [ 11 ]
What? Sorry, I was staring at Aria Jaxon's cakes again.
ThatsGod - Mr. DEDEDE Appreciation Station - Page 2 DyeuwyN53%ThatsGod - Mr. DEDEDE Appreciation Station - Page 2 DyeuwyN
 53% [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 32

AuthorMessage
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

ThatsGod - Mr. DEDEDE Appreciation Station - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. DEDEDE Appreciation Station   ThatsGod - Mr. DEDEDE Appreciation Station - Page 2 EmptyApril 23rd 2016, 2:20 am

Dedede is the GAWD! Without him ya boi wouldn't be here making waves right now. I just wanna ask the GOAT Whats Poppin Tho?
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Mr. DEDEDE Appreciation Station   ThatsGod - Mr. DEDEDE Appreciation Station - Page 2 EmptyNovember 24th 2016, 3:54 am

I have been defending Mr. DEDEDE from disrespectful jokes and erroneous misinformation for over five years now. I have known Mr. DEDEDE on here for over eight years. Mr. DEDEDE is one of my very most treasured companions. Mr. DEDEDE is a true friend in every sense of the word whose advice I never hesitate to seek out because I know it will always be valuable and useful to me in my life. Mr. DEDEDE is among the most exceptional promoers I have ever encountered, one of the greatest champions, and a hero to EAW. He reminds me a lot of Goku. Goku grew up nothing more than an ordinary country bumpkin in the woods. Goku was uncivilized. Goku didn't understand societal norms. Mr. DEDEDE's complete lack of a filter mirrors Goku's uncivilized upbringing. Mr. DEDEDE does not adhere to norms or respect protocol because that language is foreign to him; he speaks in his own unique, esoteric language that only he is truly fluent in. Like Goku, it may strictly be by coincidence that this man who has zero respect or awareness of societal norms became EAW's greatest warrior. Ten years ago at the dawn of his e-fed career, did Mr. DEDEDE ever imagine he'd be such a helpful contributor to this website? Did he realize what he was capable of? No, but along the years many have taken for granted what he's done for EAW. They've taken for granted that he isn't simply a piece of the puzzle; he engineered the puzzle. He took what was EAW's formula and enhanced it thousandfold with his contributions. He has dug in his own pockets providing EAW with the money for it to exist. He has sustained EAW. It is through Mr. DEDEDE that EAW has been allowed to endure. A failure to respect and acknowledge this is the same as a slight. Everyone developing their character in EAW owes Mr. DEDEDE a debt of gratitude. Without him, there is no Dynasty Kai. Without him, there is no Match of the Universe. Without him, there is no flourishing vixens division. Without him, there is no EAW today. Nobody has nourished this website as Mr. DEDEDE has nourished this website. And at the end of the day, he churns on thanklessly. He assists in ways that are not noticed by the average man. And he does it all without expecting anyone to repay him back the many various blessings he's afforded EAW. Why does he do it? Because...

#ThatsGod
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Mr. DEDEDE Appreciation Station   ThatsGod - Mr. DEDEDE Appreciation Station - Page 2 EmptyNovember 24th 2016, 6:49 pm

The Machine wrote:
I have been defending Mr. DEDEDE from disrespectful jokes and erroneous misinformation for over five years now. I have known Mr. DEDEDE on here for over eight years. Mr. DEDEDE is one of my very most treasured companions. Mr. DEDEDE is a true friend in every sense of the word whose advice I never hesitate to seek out because I know it will always be valuable and useful to me in my life. Mr. DEDEDE is among the most exceptional promoers I have ever encountered, one of the greatest champions, and a hero to EAW. He reminds me a lot of Goku. Goku grew up nothing more than an ordinary country bumpkin in the woods. Goku was uncivilized. Goku didn't understand societal norms. Mr. DEDEDE's complete lack of a filter mirrors Goku's uncivilized upbringing. Mr. DEDEDE does not adhere to norms or respect protocol because that language is foreign to him; he speaks in his own unique, esoteric language that only he is truly fluent in. Like Goku, it may strictly be by coincidence that this man who has zero respect or awareness of societal norms became EAW's greatest warrior. Ten years ago at the dawn of his e-fed career, did Mr. DEDEDE ever imagine he'd be such a helpful contributor to this website? Did he realize what he was capable of? No, but along the years many have taken for granted what he's done for EAW. They've taken for granted that he isn't simply a piece of the puzzle; he engineered the puzzle. He took what was EAW's formula and enhanced it thousandfold with his contributions. He has dug in his own pockets providing EAW with the money for it to exist. He has sustained EAW. It is through Mr. DEDEDE that EAW has been allowed to endure. A failure to respect and acknowledge this is the same as a slight. Everyone developing their character in EAW owes Mr. DEDEDE a debt of gratitude. Without him, there is no Dynasty Kai. Without him, there is no Match of the Universe. Without him, there is no flourishing vixens division. Without him, there is no EAW today. Nobody has nourished this website as Mr. DEDEDE has nourished this website. And at the end of the day, he churns on thanklessly. He assists in ways that are not noticed by the average man. And he does it all without expecting anyone to repay him back the many various blessings he's afforded EAW. Why does he do it? Because...

#ThatsGod
 TY KARL I FUCKING LOVE U GOAT
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Mr. DEDEDE Appreciation Station   ThatsGod - Mr. DEDEDE Appreciation Station - Page 2 EmptyNovember 24th 2016, 7:46 pm

Always been a help to me, gave me some good direction when I was kind of not really knowing how to portray Mark Michaels, and more than that has been a leader here. You are someone whom I've always looked up to boss, and even when we disagree we I always have that respect for you.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Mr. DEDEDE Appreciation Station   ThatsGod - Mr. DEDEDE Appreciation Station - Page 2 EmptyNovember 24th 2016, 8:11 pm

Whenever I see characters like All Might and Takamura Mamoru I think of DDD, there is a certain blend of larger than life, leadership, and exuberant power that demands respect/attention from DDD that cannot be denied. I don't think we're very much alike, sometimes I just don't get the guy, but for sure I've always respected him and consider him a friend, certainly a great pillar EAW stands on.

Not to open up old wounds, but I still can't believe people legit tried to turn on DDD over a promo. One of the most punkish, and ridiculous things, I've ever heard.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Mr. DEDEDE Appreciation Station   ThatsGod - Mr. DEDEDE Appreciation Station - Page 2 EmptyNovember 24th 2016, 8:18 pm

DEDEDE is a good guy and a funny guy. One of the best promoers I have ever seen and always willing to help people out.
Back to top Go down
Bianca Carmichael

Bianca Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Mr. DEDEDE Appreciation Station   ThatsGod - Mr. DEDEDE Appreciation Station - Page 2 EmptyNovember 24th 2016, 10:05 pm

DDDaddy is da goat, although I was just admiring Aria's cake :heh:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr. DEDEDE Appreciation Station   ThatsGod - Mr. DEDEDE Appreciation Station - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mr. DEDEDE Appreciation Station

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2