Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

House Of Glass 2015 Prediction. - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

House Of Glass 2015 Prediction. - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
House Of Glass 2015 Prediction. - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
House Of Glass 2015 Prediction. - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
House Of Glass 2015 Prediction. - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
House Of Glass 2015 Prediction. - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
House Of Glass 2015 Prediction. - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
House Of Glass 2015 Prediction. - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

House Of Glass 2015 Prediction.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

House Of Glass 2015 Prediction. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Of Glass 2015 Prediction.   House Of Glass 2015 Prediction. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 21st 2015, 7:59 am

BTW for those acting sympathetic for AA being in the pre-show like I'm fucked up for putting him there when you were calling for him to be fired and raging over him being world champion a month ago

Shut your fucking mouths
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House Of Glass 2015 Prediction.   House Of Glass 2015 Prediction. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 21st 2015, 8:14 am

eh, I was more curious than sympathetic as to how he fell that far down the card because I've never seen that happen before. Couldn't care less if he pre-shows for good tbf.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: House Of Glass 2015 Prediction.   House Of Glass 2015 Prediction. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 21st 2015, 8:15 am

House Of Glass 2015 Predictions:

PRE-SHOW: 
Alex Anderson vs. Jay Omen - via AA not promoing

Elimination Glass Tables match - New Breed Championship 
TLA (c) vs. Tig Kelly vs. Donny Diamond - the true winners will be the fans

10,000 Shards match - Vixens Championship 

Madison Kaline (c) vs. Aria Jaxon - I don't think she will lose the title this soon. I predict Aria will come out looking just as strong or stronger than the champ.

Glass Gauntlet match - EAW Tag Team Championships
The Mercenaries (c) vs. The Savage Ryans vs. The Iconomy (Chris Elite and JJ Silva) vs. The High Rollerz (Jack Ripley and David Davidson) vs. Mark Michaels and Angelo Brando - Really not sure with this one. Could go anyway.

Three-Round MMA Style Taipei Deathmatch - National Elite Championship
Vance Tybull (c) vs. Carlos Rosso  - via not being overrated

Glass Walls match - World Heavyweight Championship 
Jacob Senn vs. Brian Daniels (c) - I feel like Senn will get so much hate if he wins the title on the show he books. I predict he goes into total heel mode.

Glass Deathmatch
Tyler Parker vs. Jaywalker - I put Tyler Parker over last week and made him into the Hall of Famer is he today so he's got this on lock.

Battle for the Company
Zack Crash vs. Lucian Black - Red Walls match -  (If Lucian Black wins, Zack Crash steps down as Chairman / If Crash wins, The Board of Directors step down from EAW) - GC better not pull a PFP on us again.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: House Of Glass 2015 Prediction.   House Of Glass 2015 Prediction. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 21st 2015, 8:38 am

Dark Demon wrote:
eh, I was more curious than sympathetic as to how he fell that far down the card because I've never seen that happen before. Couldn't care less if he pre-shows for good tbf.

I see what u mean it's a pretty fair curiosity, i've just been hearing mumblings elsewhere about a few people who disliked AA not being happy he slid down this card so I was speaking generally
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Holiday

Vanessa Holiday

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec

PostSubject: Re: House Of Glass 2015 Prediction.   House Of Glass 2015 Prediction. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 21st 2015, 12:43 pm

PRE-SHOW:
Alex Anderson vs. Jay Omen

Elimination Glass Tables match - New Breed Championship
TLA (c) vs. Tig Kelly vs. Donny Diamond

10,000 Shards match - Vixens Championship 

Madison Kaline (c) vs. Aria Jaxon

Glass Gauntlet match - EAW Tag Team Championships
The Mercenaries (c) vs. The Savage Ryans vs. The Iconomy (Chris Elite and JJ Silva) vs. The High Rollerz (Jack Ripley and David Davidson) vs. Mark Michaels and Angelo Brando

Three-Round MMA Style Taipei Deathmatch - National Elite Championship
Vance Tybull (c) vs. Carlos Rosso 

Glass Walls match - World Heavyweight Championship
Jacob Senn vs. Brian Daniels (c)

Glass Deathmatch
Tyler Parker vs. Jaywalker

Battle for the Company
Zack Crash vs. Lucian Black - Red Walls match
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House Of Glass 2015 Prediction.   House Of Glass 2015 Prediction. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

House Of Glass 2015 Prediction.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-