Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What's one thing that would get you to watch WWE weekly again? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What's one thing that would get you to watch WWE weekly again? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What's one thing that would get you to watch WWE weekly again? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What's one thing that would get you to watch WWE weekly again? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What's one thing that would get you to watch WWE weekly again? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What's one thing that would get you to watch WWE weekly again? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What's one thing that would get you to watch WWE weekly again? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What's one thing that would get you to watch WWE weekly again? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What's one thing that would get you to watch WWE weekly again?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

What's one thing that would get you to watch WWE weekly again? Empty
PostSubject: What's one thing that would get you to watch WWE weekly again?   What's one thing that would get you to watch WWE weekly again? EmptyOctober 4th 2015, 12:46 am

I know a lot of you have faded away from the product, but what is something that would pull you in every week?
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: What's one thing that would get you to watch WWE weekly again?   What's one thing that would get you to watch WWE weekly again? EmptyOctober 4th 2015, 1:02 am

You already know what this is:
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: What's one thing that would get you to watch WWE weekly again?   What's one thing that would get you to watch WWE weekly again? EmptyOctober 4th 2015, 1:03 am

NXT
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: What's one thing that would get you to watch WWE weekly again?   What's one thing that would get you to watch WWE weekly again? EmptyOctober 4th 2015, 1:13 am

The Rock back in a feud again would instantly capture my interest. It's only been a month and a half though, so I'll probably watch weekly again whenever it's convenient.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: What's one thing that would get you to watch WWE weekly again?   What's one thing that would get you to watch WWE weekly again? EmptyOctober 4th 2015, 2:03 am

DDD. DDD = Ratings
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: What's one thing that would get you to watch WWE weekly again?   What's one thing that would get you to watch WWE weekly again? EmptyOctober 4th 2015, 2:06 am

I watch every week because I'm a fuckin mark with a complete lack of self control and the personality traits of an addict.
Back to top Go down
Valiente Wyvern

Valiente Wyvern

PostSubject: Re: What's one thing that would get you to watch WWE weekly again?   What's one thing that would get you to watch WWE weekly again? EmptyOctober 4th 2015, 2:10 am

Get rid of the awful, bigass LED stage.  It embarrasses me.
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: What's one thing that would get you to watch WWE weekly again?   What's one thing that would get you to watch WWE weekly again? EmptyOctober 4th 2015, 2:22 am

Ares Vendetta wrote:
You already know what this is:
Back to top Go down
My Watch Has Ended

PostSubject: Re: What's one thing that would get you to watch WWE weekly again?   What's one thing that would get you to watch WWE weekly again? EmptyOctober 4th 2015, 5:54 am

:gladbry:
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: What's one thing that would get you to watch WWE weekly again?   What's one thing that would get you to watch WWE weekly again? EmptyOctober 4th 2015, 6:03 am

It transforms into Lucha Underground.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: What's one thing that would get you to watch WWE weekly again?   What's one thing that would get you to watch WWE weekly again? EmptyOctober 4th 2015, 8:43 am

A better structured product. I can cop most things by themselves but not when it's an absolute mess. When storylines are all over the place and nothing really means anything anymore, it's hard to follow it.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: What's one thing that would get you to watch WWE weekly again?   What's one thing that would get you to watch WWE weekly again? EmptyOctober 4th 2015, 8:45 am

Better storylines
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: What's one thing that would get you to watch WWE weekly again?   What's one thing that would get you to watch WWE weekly again? EmptyOctober 4th 2015, 8:58 am

The biggest thing would be better continuity with the storylines. The way it is now, WWE forgets what happens sometimes even the week before so there's really no point to watch it every week. I'd watch it if I felt I needed to watch to follow along.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: What's one thing that would get you to watch WWE weekly again?   What's one thing that would get you to watch WWE weekly again? EmptyOctober 4th 2015, 9:27 am

Lucian Black wrote:
Better storylines
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: What's one thing that would get you to watch WWE weekly again?   What's one thing that would get you to watch WWE weekly again? EmptyOctober 4th 2015, 10:06 am

CM Punk
Back to top Go down
Thomas Minns

Thomas Minns

Hailing From : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: What's one thing that would get you to watch WWE weekly again?   What's one thing that would get you to watch WWE weekly again? EmptyOctober 4th 2015, 10:09 am

Stop using the same method over and over again. Take risks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's one thing that would get you to watch WWE weekly again?   What's one thing that would get you to watch WWE weekly again? EmptyOctober 4th 2015, 10:29 am

What Minns says. They play it safe and use storylines that they know work. If like to see them try something new without it becoming a total flop like most "new" things Vince tries.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: What's one thing that would get you to watch WWE weekly again?   What's one thing that would get you to watch WWE weekly again? EmptyOctober 4th 2015, 11:37 am

If it were more like a wrestling show and not a soap opera.  If the titles meant something, instead of having to pretend to mean something until the crowd's heat for them being misused dies, have long-standing rivalries instead of one-off feuds.  No face/heel turns without explanation, build, or meaning behind them. Little-to-no authority involvement, so that when it does happen, it means something.  Wrestling. Grow new headliners and stars.

Essentially, book Raw and Smackdown like NXT and I'd be more than happy to tune in on the regular.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: What's one thing that would get you to watch WWE weekly again?   What's one thing that would get you to watch WWE weekly again? EmptyOctober 4th 2015, 11:42 am

Since they're the only big time fed in town, they should use NXT as a way to see what works and what doesn't. Owens having a title right now is great for business, use Cena's open challenge to keep introducing new guys and under utilized talent, and if guys are hot right now, rotate them in and out of the title scene. People want Cesaro to fight for the title. Keep Lesnar away from the belt until after RR (or have him win it RR).
Back to top Go down
Florida Man

Florida Man

Hailing From : Tampa, FL

PostSubject: Re: What's one thing that would get you to watch WWE weekly again?   What's one thing that would get you to watch WWE weekly again? EmptyOctober 7th 2015, 11:13 pm

-More believable, less stupid storylines

-More focus on wrestling

-Less lame backstage skits with shit acting

-More divas who can actually wrestle

Now I haven't watched WWE since late 2009, so for all I know, all of these have been remedied.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: What's one thing that would get you to watch WWE weekly again?   What's one thing that would get you to watch WWE weekly again? EmptyOctober 8th 2015, 4:03 am

Daniel Marshall wrote:
-More believable, less stupid storylines

-More focus on wrestling

-Less lame backstage skits with shit acting

-More divas who can actually wrestle

Now I haven't watched WWE since late 2009, so for all I know, all of these have been remedied.
Only the last one (skits to an extent too). Your best hope is to watch NXT as that's the best thing going right now and has remedied all of these points. Sasha Banks and Bayley just put on a five star match at Takeover.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's one thing that would get you to watch WWE weekly again?   What's one thing that would get you to watch WWE weekly again? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's one thing that would get you to watch WWE weekly again?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1