Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What career are you pursuing? - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What career are you pursuing? - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What career are you pursuing? - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What career are you pursuing? - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What career are you pursuing? - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What career are you pursuing? - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What career are you pursuing? - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What career are you pursuing? - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What career are you pursuing?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

What career are you pursuing? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What career are you pursuing?   What career are you pursuing? - Page 2 EmptyJuly 13th 2014, 3:44 am

Music or Wrestling, whatever makes me feel good.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: What career are you pursuing?   What career are you pursuing? - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 27th 2017, 5:16 am

Y2Impact wrote:
Drug dealer.
Still true
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: What career are you pursuing?   What career are you pursuing? - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 27th 2017, 5:41 am

Marketing Manager. I want to be a writer at some-point in my life, lol.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: What career are you pursuing?   What career are you pursuing? - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 27th 2017, 5:59 am

Acting and pro-wrestling, writing as well.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: What career are you pursuing?   What career are you pursuing? - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 27th 2017, 6:07 am

Eclipse Diemos wrote:
Acting and pro-wrestling, writing as well.
This basically. Although I love music too.
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: What career are you pursuing?   What career are you pursuing? - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 27th 2017, 6:10 am

Architecture and Design
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

Hailing From : Jacksonville, Florida

PostSubject: Re: What career are you pursuing?   What career are you pursuing? - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 27th 2017, 6:37 am

Photography!

This my site: http://kryilcphotography.weebly.com/

Oh and also I design shirts (https://www.teepublic.com/user/jakob_delion_98) I'm not sure where this particular skill will lead but I enjoy it so, yea lol. I also would like to publish my own book in the future.
Back to top Go down
Hinata Shinoda

Hinata Shinoda

Hailing From : The Edge of Reality

PostSubject: Re: What career are you pursuing?   What career are you pursuing? - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 27th 2017, 7:42 pm

Wrestling.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: What career are you pursuing?   What career are you pursuing? - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 28th 2017, 2:47 am

Y2Impact wrote:
Drug dealer.

Trapping out Toyotas.
Back to top Go down
Drastik
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Drastik

Hailing From : Oakland, California

PostSubject: Re: What career are you pursuing?   What career are you pursuing? - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 28th 2017, 3:43 am

I'm trying to become a full-time professional efedder
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: What career are you pursuing?   What career are you pursuing? - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 28th 2017, 8:49 am

Also have plans to potentially wrestle. Even if it's just one match for a crap company I want to step into a ring.
Back to top Go down
Amani
Empire
Empire
Amani

Hailing From : Chiraq

PostSubject: Re: What career are you pursuing?   What career are you pursuing? - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 28th 2017, 9:50 am

Probably gonna be a psychologist or something that has to do with forensics. Not 100% sure yet.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: What career are you pursuing?   What career are you pursuing? - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 28th 2017, 9:55 am

Marco wrote:
Working for the FBI of homeland security or DEA
looks like that fell through and instead I'm training to become a pro fighter :dave:
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: What career are you pursuing?   What career are you pursuing? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 4th 2017, 9:45 am

I would love to be an actress. I am also looking to become a cosmetologist and go to beauty school, but I'd be lying if dipping my feet in the wrestling world isn't something I'd be interested in. Just not sure how badly I want it.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: What career are you pursuing?   What career are you pursuing? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 4th 2017, 11:04 am

Social worker. I'm already one, but I want to operate my own non-profit in the future. I'm currently going to school for my bachelor's/master's in social work and I'm contemplating a PhD somewhere in the not too close not too far future. After grad school I want to take time off from my education to focus on writing poetry, novels, scripts, and table RPG books.
Back to top Go down
Darkane
Dynasty
Dynasty
Darkane

Hailing From : New Orleans

PostSubject: Re: What career are you pursuing?   What career are you pursuing? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 4th 2017, 11:23 am

Something with computers such as graphic design or cyber security i.e: An information security analyst.
Back to top Go down
PPM14

PPM14

PostSubject: Re: What career are you pursuing?   What career are you pursuing? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 4th 2017, 11:53 am

Graphic Design Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What career are you pursuing?   What career are you pursuing? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 4th 2017, 2:59 pm

Stephanie Matsuda wrote:
Social worker. I'm already one, but I want to operate my own non-profit in the future. I'm currently going to school for my bachelor's/master's in social work and I'm contemplating a PhD somewhere in the not too close not too far future. After grad school I want to take time off from my education to focus on writing poetry, novels, scripts, and table RPG books.
This makes my heart sing. I wish you the best!!
Back to top Go down
Rhyse

Rhyse

PostSubject: Re: What career are you pursuing?   What career are you pursuing? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 4th 2017, 3:07 pm

I'm trying to go to school for film, mainly because I'd love to direct/produce music videos and little things like that. I currently do freelance designing, but that's more of a backup plan if all else fails (though not to discredit the job itself, it's plenty of fun). Not sure if I'm cut out to be an actual wrestler, but I wouldn't mind trying that out at least once.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: What career are you pursuing?   What career are you pursuing? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 4th 2017, 4:04 pm

Full-time social justice warrior  What career are you pursuing? - Page 2 1f606  What career are you pursuing? - Page 2 1f606  What career are you pursuing? - Page 2 1f606
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: What career are you pursuing?   What career are you pursuing? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 4th 2017, 5:28 pm

I'm already in an administrative work that I love. But I would like to do some social media things.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: What career are you pursuing?   What career are you pursuing? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 4th 2017, 5:47 pm

Acting
Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

PostSubject: Re: What career are you pursuing?   What career are you pursuing? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 4th 2017, 6:57 pm

Currently first year at community college doing liberal arts, getting the bullshit classes out of the way. Next semester in the Fall I will start taking electives so right now I am looking into business but we will see
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: What career are you pursuing?   What career are you pursuing? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 4th 2017, 7:02 pm

I'm pursuing a career in music. I've already started taking music gigs at the restaurant I work at as a performer and I'm also taking Music Composition Classes to make sure I can actually learn the basics of making music in a studio and shit like that. Around the time that I lived in KC, I would do small rock shows with friends in a band.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: What career are you pursuing?   What career are you pursuing? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 4th 2017, 9:51 pm

Main goal is Photographer but truly anything in the Arts would be fine with me ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What career are you pursuing?   What career are you pursuing? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What career are you pursuing?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2