Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vanessa Holiday

Vanessa Holiday

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec

If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be? Empty
PostSubject: If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be?   If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be? EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 9:35 am

Title.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be?   If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be? EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 9:37 am

HRDO
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be?   If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be? EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 10:22 am

ADV
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be?   If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be? EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 10:43 am

Kawajai and ADV
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be?   If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be? EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 10:54 am

I want him back just so I can prove I am better because I am better

If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be? 34ya7uu
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be?   If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be? EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 11:31 am

Banks or Extreme Enigma
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be?   If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be? EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 12:04 pm

Three Guys: 

Donovan T- One of my best friends in CWF and AWL. Really was coming into his own as a character in AWL. 

American Dragon- Actually Saw him in the EAW chat a while back. Hoping still he has time to join one day.

Lioncross- Another person I really call a friend and would be very happy to see here.

Two Ladies:

Amie- NOT Teaming with KD, I think she's pretty damn awesome. An actual cop.

Georgia Athens- Another CWF buddy. Would be interesting to see her in such an active division.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be?   If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be? EmptyAugust 5th 2015, 4:22 am

Vincent Van Vengeance From LEGION - Someone who I got to know and I found a real friendship with.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be?   If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be? EmptyAugust 5th 2015, 4:24 am

Mister K, you can't be a TOP, TBL and Bane member then just disappear.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be?   If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be? EmptyAugust 5th 2015, 8:26 pm

RRS
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be?   If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be? EmptyAugust 5th 2015, 8:34 pm

Evan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be?   If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be? EmptyAugust 5th 2015, 8:41 pm

J Dynasty wrote:
Mister K, you can't be a TOP, TBL and Bane member then just disappear.
Sure you can.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be?   If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be? EmptyAugust 5th 2015, 9:45 pm

What's an E-Feddar? I thought we were Elitists

(That was a joke ladies and gentlemen)
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be?   If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be? EmptyAugust 5th 2015, 10:56 pm

Kerry Keller wrote:

I'm not sure if this was apart of the "joke" (and i use that term loosely) but you spelled e-fedder wrong, not sure why you put an A in it. 

Besides that, you need to not ever do anything like this again.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

PostSubject: Re: If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be?   If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be? EmptyAugust 5th 2015, 11:04 pm

Chucky P. wrote:
Kerry Keller wrote:

I'm not sure if this was apart of the "joke" (and i use that term loosely) but you spelled e-fedder wrong, not sure why you put an A in it. 

Yes, the misspelling of the term "E-Fedder" was simply for comedic purposes.

I'm sorry my joke didn't appeal to you, remember though, for every joke, there was at least someone who laughed at it
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Holiday

Vanessa Holiday

PostSubject: Re: If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be?   If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be? EmptyAugust 5th 2015, 11:28 pm

Kerry Keller wrote:
Chucky P. wrote:
Kerry Keller wrote:

I'm sorry my joke didn't appeal to you, remember though, for every joke, there was at least someone who laughed at it
Shut the fuck up, Keller. THIS is why everyone flames you.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be?   If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be? EmptyAugust 5th 2015, 11:31 pm

Kendra Shamez.

(Please come back, Kendra!) Sad
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

PostSubject: Re: If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be?   If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be? EmptyAugust 6th 2015, 12:05 am

Maria Gonzales wrote:
Kerry Keller wrote:
Chucky P. wrote:
Kerry Keller wrote:

Because I didn't get mad at Chuck's blatant insult on my sense of humor?

I would get flamed for not being angry? I don't get it
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Holiday

Vanessa Holiday

PostSubject: Re: If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be?   If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be? EmptyAugust 6th 2015, 12:08 am

Kerry Keller wrote:
Maria Gonzales wrote:
Kerry Keller wrote:
Chucky P. wrote:
Kerry Keller wrote:

No, it's because each and every time you come back for more and more drama JUST to stay relevant since your promos tend to be complete and absolute shit. You never get it and I'm sick of seeking you on the forums bitching and complaining. You know damn well that sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut; but in this case for me it's the opposite. I'm sick of you being a parasite, going around posting little jokes and comments knowing someone will correct you or retort. Just move the fuck on.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

PostSubject: Re: If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be?   If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be? EmptyAugust 6th 2015, 12:13 am

Maria Gonzales wrote:
Kerry Keller wrote:
Maria Gonzales wrote:
Kerry Keller wrote:
Chucky P. wrote:
Kerry Keller wrote:

No, it's because each and every time you come back for more and more drama JUST to stay relevant since your promos tend to be complete and absolute shit. You never get it and I'm sick of seeking you on the forums bitching and complaining. You know damn well that sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut; but in this case for me it's the opposite. I'm sick of you being a parasite, going around posting little jokes and comments knowing someone will correct you or retort. Just move the fuck on.

I have no idea what you're talking about, this was an effort to lighten people up a bit and be a bit funny after the admittedly stupid shit I did yesterday. I'm sorry that you feel as if I'm seeking attention. It was a simple joke that didn't go over well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be?   If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be? EmptyAugust 6th 2015, 12:15 am

Jesus Christ, there's no reason to go on full on flame mode on Keller. his comment wasnt even bad fam, come on.
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be?   If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be? EmptyAugust 6th 2015, 12:16 am

Maria Gonzales wrote:
Kerry Keller wrote:
Maria Gonzales wrote:
Kerry Keller wrote:
Chucky P. wrote:
Kerry Keller wrote:

Bailey I think you're only going so hard on Keller right now because everyone was doing it yesterday, and you think it's the "cool" thing to do. I talk shit to Keller and make myself laugh, you're just being a bitch. Shut the fuck up.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

PostSubject: Re: If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be?   If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be? EmptyAugust 6th 2015, 12:19 am

Chucky P. wrote:
Maria Gonzales wrote:
Kerry Keller wrote:
Maria Gonzales wrote:
Kerry Keller wrote:
Chucky P. wrote:
Kerry Keller wrote:

Bailey I think you're only going so hard on Keller right now because everyone was doing it yesterday, and you think it's the "cool" thing to do. I talk shit to Keller and make myself laugh, you're just being a bitch. Shut the fuck up.

Thanks Chuck. I owe ya one man, never thought you'd be the one sticking up for me
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

PostSubject: Re: If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be?   If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be? EmptyAugust 6th 2015, 12:20 am

Kendra Shamez wrote:
Jesus Christ, there's no reason to go on full on flame mode on Keller. his comment wasnt even bad fam, come on.

Thank you Ms. Kendra!
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be?   If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be? EmptyAugust 6th 2015, 12:27 am

There is nothing of note on this thread for there to be an argument over.

You can all go home now, good night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be?   If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be? Empty

Back to top Go down

If you could bring back a retired EAW E-fedder, who would it be?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-