Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base? Empty
PostSubject: What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base?   What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base? EmptyAugust 3rd 2015, 7:17 pm

Examples: their look, in-ring skill, charisma, etc

Like:

Dislike:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base?   What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base? EmptyAugust 3rd 2015, 8:02 pm

Like: Her looks

Dislike: Everything else ;~;
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base?   What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base? EmptyAugust 3rd 2015, 8:34 pm

Likes: Her looks, her charisma, her in-ring ability, the fact that she's the overall total package as a wrestler.

Dislikes: None that I can think of off the top of my head.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base?   What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base? EmptyAugust 3rd 2015, 8:46 pm

There's not really anything to dislike about Colt imo.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base?   What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base? EmptyAugust 3rd 2015, 8:49 pm

Dislikes: That he has a stack of dimes for a neck
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base?   What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base? EmptyAugust 3rd 2015, 8:50 pm

Like: Everything.

Dislike: Unfortunately, Our Miss Sara Takatsuki is such a J-pop reject B- actress who don't have too much photograph for PSD Sad
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base?   What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base? EmptyAugust 3rd 2015, 9:08 pm

Like: Has the perfect look for the character I'm trying to portray. Most of the moves I have Carlos Rosso use I can envision Jon Jones using if he were a pro wrestler. 

Dislike: All the batshit crazy shit that's happened with him the last few years.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base?   What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base? EmptyAugust 3rd 2015, 10:52 pm

Like: his look, his moveset, his involvement with Seth Rollins (ROBBIE IS MY FWEND *foams at the mouth*)

Dislike: his lack of involvement in any major company
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base?   What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base? EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 7:05 am

Like: His badass look

Dislike: He isn't Seth Rollins
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base?   What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base? EmptyAugust 19th 2015, 2:06 pm

Like - Flexibility for characters & actions. I always felt there was a lot of things I couldn't do with Brock Lesnar when he portrayed Ashten, he just didn't fit my personality.

Dislike - I wish he made it to a bigger stage so that he had more resources, I like making arr, resources are good for art.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base?   What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base? EmptyAugust 19th 2015, 2:08 pm

Like- Intimidating look, and how much I can run with him since he is such a foreign character.

Dislike: He isn't in diddily squat! You can find a ton of pics but he's only in like...one movie.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base?   What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base? EmptyAugust 19th 2015, 2:15 pm

Like: He fits the underdog mold to a tee.  Spud also wrestles quite a bit like I'd want my rough around the edges character to wrestle, or at least in TNA he does.

Dislike: A lot of stuff, really.  I kind of had to make a story as to why PB wears a tacky zoot suit and tie.  Spud also doesn't have the 20 something look that I'd like PB to have.  My initial pitch was Steve Yeun of Walking Dead fame just to give PB a young New Yorker type of look, being Asian wasn't really going to play much of a role in it outside of maybe a one-off off-color joke from Barney about PB being in the wrong kind of takeout service.  My compromise was going to be Peter Avalon, because they told me he was rendered, and PPA would've worked well, honestly.  He's a goofy looking skinny guy with an unorthodox style in-ring.  Spud was my 'fuck it, I don't care enough to argue' option, and my biggest complaint is probably that some have assumed because it's Spud that my character is British, which he isn't.  I've kind of grown into using him, though.
Back to top Go down
Lumen Gray

Lumen Gray

Hailing From : London, England

PostSubject: Re: What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base?   What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base? EmptyAugust 19th 2015, 3:45 pm

Like: Even though Candice is totally not like this her look fits the stuck-up blonde up herself persona well.
Lots of great action photos including some brilliant bleeding ones for use at some point.

Dislike: Just not enough pictures on PSD (just put in an application to the site so I can put more Candice pics up there myself)

Because she has wrestled in lots of promotions her look has changed a fair bit which makes it hard to have continuity when using pics...
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Holiday

Vanessa Holiday

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec

PostSubject: Re: What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base?   What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base? EmptyAugust 19th 2015, 4:26 pm

Like: Her different era's provide some growing points and the drastic difference between her in 2011 and her this past year is so vast it's perfect if I ever head in a different direction. She's very beautiful and I kinda sorta love her to death.

Dislike: A lot of her best pictures are with the Diva's championship, so none of them can be used until I'm the Vixen's champ. (sad face)
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base?   What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base? EmptySeptember 9th 2015, 7:32 am

Like: Kind of love the face paint and the symbols on his face, giving off this warrior/assassin-like vibe. Plus, there are surprisingly a lot of Viktor PSD's about.

Dislike: Nothing to dislike, tbh.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base?   What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base? EmptySeptember 10th 2015, 12:49 pm

Like:  That his look fits my character I think.  That he's good for both a face and heel. 

Dislikes:  That he isn't as good in the ring as he used to be in real life and that nobody seems to like him.
Back to top Go down
Lumen Gray

Lumen Gray

Hailing From : London, England

PostSubject: Re: What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base?   What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base? EmptyOctober 26th 2015, 7:35 pm

Wanted to add it is very annoying finding images/GIFs of Candice that actually involve her fighting women not guys....
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base?   What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base? EmptyOctober 26th 2015, 8:33 pm

The offers I keep getting from SK haven't lived up to its potential.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base?   What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base? EmptyOctober 26th 2015, 9:25 pm

Aren Mstislav wrote:
The offers I keep getting from SK haven't lived up to its potential.
:plz:
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base?   What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base? EmptyOctober 27th 2015, 2:17 pm

I really like Roman's badass look and that he has worked his ass off to excel.

I don't like his mic/in-ring work much still though. Yeah, he has improved but I feel like he needs to improve even more.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base?   What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base? EmptyOctober 27th 2015, 2:19 pm

Likes: He has the look and genuine attitude and feel of a wrestler, and is so damn creepy looking that you can't help but like him.

Dislike: He's a model and an actor. Not exactly a lot of things with him for this kind of atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base?   What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base? EmptyOctober 28th 2015, 8:09 am

Likes: EVERYTHING. Nah forreal tho as strange as this may come across to others, I truly believe Eminem personifies the essence of the character I want to portray; which is a badass dude who represents the reflection of a difficult upbringing and never ceases to use that to his gain in life. He also don't give 1.25 fucks most of the time.

Dislikes: nothing lol we talking about marshall fuckin mathers here (H)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base?   What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base? Empty

Back to top Go down

What qualities do you like most and least about your pic base?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1