Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 37 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 37 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 37 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 37 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 37 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 37 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 37 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 37 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 37 EmptyFebruary 5th 2016, 12:21 pm

Jason Cage has been an interesting character to say the least. Thought it wasn't going to last but I'm glad you proved me wrong. You seem to be at home with this character as it is seen in your promos you seem more comfortable pushing out great promo time after time. Wish nothing but the best
Back to top Go down
Blaise Hunter

Blaise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 37 EmptyFebruary 5th 2016, 12:34 pm

I'm glad you won Next Up in 2016 because this is definitely gonna be a breakout year for you if you continue to promo like you have been. Definitely a great guy to have around in chat and I hope to see some more material from you soon. Keep it up man
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 37 EmptyFebruary 9th 2016, 6:02 pm

I haven't been able to read your work, however I love the pic base and I see you have an impressive track record. I look forward to seeing more of your character.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 37 EmptyFebruary 9th 2016, 7:24 pm

Impressed with your work, future of the vixens division!
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 37 EmptyFebruary 9th 2016, 10:34 pm

I'm loving your poems and this new dark side of you. I hope we have a one on one feud soon enough!
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 37 EmptyFebruary 9th 2016, 11:21 pm

I'm interested with your character and this new form of her. I hope we can feud sometime in the future
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 37 EmptyFebruary 9th 2016, 11:51 pm

you're getting better at your promos and I love your activity in the forums. keep it up!
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 37 EmptyFebruary 9th 2016, 11:54 pm

I read your last promo and I found quite some improvement in you. Also, teaming up with Erica Ford is a very good move for your character.

Dammit, Cloud! Alright, compliment for you.... with all your promos, I never run out of idea of fighting you back. Love everything in you.... well, except the picbase.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 37 EmptyFebruary 9th 2016, 11:57 pm

Bae. Partner in Toni Braxton appreciation. One of my favorite partners AND opponents. It's been so much fun to watch your character grow since you've been here!

GODDAMNIT, HARUNA.

Seriously, I absolutely love reading your promos and I know I'll enjoy it even more with this new turn you're taking. You're one of the people here who's most in-tune with your character, and it's reflected in your writing. I'm definitely a fan.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 37 EmptyFebruary 9th 2016, 11:59 pm

Guuurl you got the juice now with Formation. I'm curious to see what a post-Bret Aria is like too!
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 37 EmptyFebruary 10th 2016, 12:14 am

WOO WOO One of the best Vixens here, and hella talented on the promoing page. You are so chill, girl and shit it's nice to talk to you on chat.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 37 EmptyFebruary 10th 2016, 12:17 am

You have one of the most flawless characters here, honestly. The promos, the gimmick, everything, I've loved it ever since I've been here. Deeefinitely one of my favorite people to talk to as well. Hugs.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 37 EmptyFebruary 10th 2016, 12:23 am

You know what..... you are one of the vixen that I feared to fight against. It's like I have no chance if I ever face you. But really, I'm hoping to see you one on one. If I actually beat you, that means I'm stepping up my game to higher level.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 37 EmptyFebruary 10th 2016, 12:28 am

Honestly I feel like you and I are going to come out on the other side of this feud better than ever. It's definitely going to raise the standard for our division.
Back to top Go down
Austin Hudson

Austin Hudson

Hailing From : Chicago, IL

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 37 EmptyFebruary 10th 2016, 12:49 am

One of the first people who greeted me on this fed. Thank you for the warm welcome!
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 37 EmptyFebruary 10th 2016, 12:52 am

Can't see what you're made of so far, but it is always nice to have new guys in this forum. Hopefully you enjoy your stay and please make yourself at home.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 37 EmptyFebruary 10th 2016, 1:09 am

You're committed to your pic base even when some suggest that you change, a welcome contrast to people who are encouraged to stay who they are but perpetually want to change pic bases.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 37 EmptyFebruary 10th 2016, 1:29 am

Still the GOAT. Very committed to the fed and I respect your opinions on what makes a good promo and match.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 37 EmptyFebruary 10th 2016, 1:32 am

Big fan of you lately.  You are very chill on chat
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 37 EmptyFebruary 10th 2016, 2:16 am

Awesome dude in the chat, and a damn good promo.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 37 EmptyFebruary 10th 2016, 2:43 am

I am enjoying your promo lately. with your gimmick, is it wrong that I always associate your picbase with Zack Ryder? lol
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 37 EmptyFebruary 10th 2016, 3:34 am

坂崎ハルナ wrote:
I am enjoying your promo lately. with your gimmick, is it wrong that I always associate your picbase with Zack Ryder? lol

I don't mind, for you I'll allow it. 

I Really dig your signature, and it's always interesting to see your promos
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 37 EmptyFebruary 10th 2016, 9:29 am

I always found your character interesting. Hope you get some gold around your waist soon or else I might go flipping crazy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 37 EmptyFebruary 12th 2016, 1:55 pm

You seem pretty cool, and I love your character
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 37 EmptyFebruary 12th 2016, 1:59 pm

One consistent vixen who is in the current place she deserved. Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next