Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Plz don't call me a liar. SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Plz don't call me a liar. SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Plz don't call me a liar. Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Plz don't call me a liar. Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Plz don't call me a liar. Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Plz don't call me a liar. Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Plz don't call me a liar. Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Plz don't call me a liar. Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Plz don't call me a liar.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
E. Z. Erickson

E. Z. Erickson

Plz don't call me a liar. Empty
PostSubject: Plz don't call me a liar.   Plz don't call me a liar. EmptyJuly 26th 2015, 12:58 am

Plz don't call me a liar. KiUbvuW

*The scene begins with cameras outside of a mansion in Franklin, Massachusetts. The production team approaches the mansion as Montell Smooth opens the front door, and allows the production team inside of his home.*

Thank you for coming to my home, I invited you all today because I had a very important message to share with everyone, and I had something to show all of you. Don't you feel special? Where's my genie in the bottle? Where's my three wishes? Because right about now, I wish I could be all of you. Because each and every one of you is in the presence of Greatness, In the presence of the epitomization of perfection, In the presence of "The Essence of Excellence," In the presence of Montell Smooth. So follow me.....

*Montell Smooth leads the production team down the hall, opens the door and walks into another room.*

Before I show all of you whats behind that curtain over there, I have a few things I need to address first. I am hear to congratulate Vance Tybull. I told all of you I was never wrong, and I wasn't. I told all of you that Vance Tybull was talented, and had a bright future ahead of him, I was right. Vance Tybull defeated Montell Smooth. He needed a lot of help to do it, but at the end of the day he did it. He deserves a round of applause. Let's be real though, we all know if TLA didn't cause the distraction, things would be a lot different. In a fair one on one match, Vance Tybull, along side with the rest of the EAW roster, doesn't stand a chance. But he deserves props. The fact that he was able to last that long in the ring with "The Essence of Excellence," proves that he's as good as I said he was. The fact that he was able to last long enough for TLA to run out there and cost me the match, proves he is amazing. Anyone who can last that long with the Greatest of All Time, has to be good. 

That was the first thing, the next thing I need to address is one of my opponents next week, TLA. TLA has been a thorn in my side since he came out that day and disrespected me. TLA made a mistake, nobody wants to be on Montell Smooth's bad side. That's exactly where he got himself. He disrespect me the moment he walked out to the ring to shake my hand. You never seen Montell Smooth walking out, shaking people's hands, trying to steal their spotlight. TLA ruined my celebration. TLA tried to bum of my blinding spotlight. He tried to steal from me, that's disrespectful. The spotlight should always be on Montell Smooth. The posters, the signatures, the videos, should be with this beautiful face. TLA tried to steal the spotlight, and when he did, he disrespected me, and when someone disrespects me, they get their ass kicked, and thats exactly what happened to TLA a couple of weeks ago, and thats exactly whats going to happen again on Friday.

And the last thing I need to address is TLA's partner on Dynasty. Mr. Carlos Rosso. I want to apologize Carlos. I think we got off on the wrong foot. I don't have an issue with you, I hardly know you, and I'm sure you're a fantastic individual. The reason I made light of your accomplishments, and made light of your promotion to prove a point. It's nothing against you, or nothing against your partner in crime, GI Styles. It's just the fact that GI Styles and yourself are promoted over me is a joke. I'm one of the greatest of all time, and no disrespect intended, but you and GI Styles are nobodies here. What EAW is doing to me is disrespectful. I remember a few years ago I was the man here, and because of that we put you're company out of business. Now all of a sudden, you and GI Styles are the ones being promoted, not me. So the guys who worked for the company that died, are the guys that EAW wants to promote now? Makes a lot of sense doesn't it. I suggest they pick wisely who they want to be the man around here, because promoting them over Montell Smooth is what killed CWF in the first place. Zack Crash and the rest of the board needs to learn from your mistakes Carlos. 

Also another thing Carlos said was that he's very confident in his chances of winning the Grand Rampage, but he understands he probably won't because the odds are 30 to 1. Sounds like a cop out to me Carlos. It sounds to me you aren't confident that you can win the Grand Rampage. What does that even mean, the odds are 30 to 1? There's no odds, this isn't a matter of probability. This isn't ping pong balls in a hopper, no one is picking names out of a hat. Carlos, you're already making excuses. Me? I'm confident, this isnt a 30 to 1 odds, I know how good I am, and I'm the best here in EAW. So not only am I confident, I am 100% certain I'm going to win the Grand Rampage. Yeah, 100%, thats the real probablity, Carlos. So, listen to me when I tell you this Carlos.....

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF I DRAW NUMBER 1! NUMBER 2! NUMBER 3! NUMBER 4! NUMBER 5! NUMBER 6! NUMBER 7! NUMBER 8! NUMBER 9! NUMBER 10! NUMBER 11!

*Montell Smooth pauses to catch his breath before he continues to speak again*

NUMBER 12! NUMBER 13! NUMBER 14! NUMBER 15! NUMBER 16! NUMBER 17! NUMBER 18! NUMBER 19! NUMBER 20! NUMBER 21! NUMBER 21!

*Montell Smooth stops again to catch his breath and clears his throat.*

I'm sorry excuse me for one second.

*Montell Smooth takes a water from the coffee table and takes a sip.*

NUMBER 22! NUMBER 23! NUMBER 24! NUMBER 25! NUMBER 26! NUMBER 27! NUMBER 28! OR NUMBER 29!!! And If Dubian wasn't already number 30, I could enter number 30, and I would win too. 

So now that I got all of that off of my chest, Let me show you the reason you're all here.

*Montell Smooth pulls down the curtain to reveal a glass trophy case containing all the Championships he has won in Elite Answers Wrestling. Montell Smooth opens the case, and pulls out the Hardcore Championship.*

This right here, for all of the children that only know what Elite is, is the EAW Hardcore Championship. This is the first Championship I have ever won here in EAW. I defeated the beloved Heart Break Boy to win this championship. There's another example of someone else promoted over me, maybe I should be the one in the center of the Grand Rampage poster because I made a name for myself kicking his ass. Except if I was the one on the Grand Rampage poster, I would be facing the camera because I'm not ugly. 

*Montell Smooth puts the Hardcore Championship back and takes out the Interbranded Championship*

Here it is, the second Championship I won, the EAW Interbranded Heavyweight Championship. I remember I won the EAW Interbranded Championship at Territorial Invasion when I defeated Nik-e-G in his own match, a ladder match, and then I went on to be, in my personal opinion, an opinion everyone should share, the greatest Interbranded Champion of all time.

*Montell Smooth puts the Interbranded Championship back in the case and pulls out the Interwire Championship*

King of Extreme 2010, what more can I say.

*Montell Smooth puts the Interwire Championship back in the case and pulls out the EAW tag team championship.*

Here is is, the last title I won here in EAW. Although when looking at the rest of my little trophy case, it might not seem like a big deal, but this title means a lot to me. I won this championship with Dorin. Dorin was a really great person. A young kid from Romania who came to the United States to follow his dream of becoming a professional wrestler. My parents being immigrants themselves, it's something I can relate too, and something I respect. Dorin wasn't the biggest wrestler, wasn't the smartest wrestler, wasn't even the most talented wrestler, but he was the most passionate wrestler. He loved this industry and we busted his ass. Sure, I could have easily stayed solo, maybe win another world title, but it felt good to help a young kid out. I gave back to the industry, that gave so much to me. If it wasn't for Mak believing in me when no one else did, I would not be here today. I helped Dorin accomplish his dream, and to see the joy on his face, brought joy to me. Dorin is a great person, and I love him. He's a great friend and that's why this Championship means this much to me. 

*Montell Smooth  puts the EAW Tag Team Championship back in the case, and takes out the EAW Championship.*

Here it is, The EAW Championship. Something GI Styles and Carlos never had, something GI Styles and Carlos will never have. You know what this means? This means I'm the man. Let me ask you guys a simple math question. What's this plus all of that? I'm a God damn Grand Slam Champion, Carlos are you? GI are you? TLA are you? Hey camera man, are you? Every fat ass loser watching this at home, are you? Nope. Not a chance. Never in your life time. Don't even think about it. 

*Montell Smooth puts back the EAW Championship and takes out a cardboard cut out of an EAW Hall of Fame plaque.*

You see this? This is what I should have in this case. The fact that I'm not in the EAW Hall of Fame makes me sick. This is an even bigger joke than Pete Rose not being in the Baseball Hall of Fame. I am the Greatest Elitist of All Time. Hell, putting the entire class of 2014 into the Hall of Fame without even giving Montell Smooth a call must be an SNL skit. I am constantly disrespected by these people, and I still always come back, and I still always bust my ass for them, and they never show any appreciation for anything Montell Smooth has done. Not only do they show no appreciation for anything, it seems they take advantage of any opportunity they can to disrespect me.

*Montell Smooth shoves the cardboard cut out down the back of his pants, wipes himself before tossing it on the ground.*

Did you see that? That's right I wipe my ass with the EAW Hall of fame.

*Montell Smooth pulls out a picture of Sebstian Monroe.*

Do you know who this is? This is the luckiest man in all of EAW. He was given the greatest EAW Elitist of all time on his brand, and he disrespects me.

*Montell Smooth wipes himself with the picture of Monroe.*

I wipe my ass with Sebastian Monroe.

*Montell Smooth takes a picture of the EAW audience.*

Do you guys see this? That's right this is a picture of all of you. All of you people watching at home, the EAW fans. I came back for you people. I love you people, I respect you people. I came back to save the business I love, so that you people can sit at home and watch this, and watch me. I came back to make EAW cool, sure you all embraced me, I come out you chant my name, you stand up, and you clap. I appreciate it, I really do. But each and every day, Zack Crash, his board members, and Sebastian Monroe disrespect me, and each and everyone of you allow it. All of you do nothing, I did so much for you, I came back to save this for you. I'm a millionaire I don't need this. I do so much for you, but for me you assholes, do nothing. When you allow people do disrespect me, you yourself disrespect me. When you all disrespected Montell Smooth, you turned your back on me. So now, I turn my back on you.

*Montell Smooth wipes himself with the picture of the EAW crowd.*

I wipe my ass with you people. I signed this contract for you. The hell with you. I have a long time left on this contract, and I'm  not going to spend it doing anything else for you pieces of garbage. I'm here for one reason and one reason only. I'm here for Montell Smooth. I got a huge ego, I know how good I am, and while I'm here, I might as well stroke it. I'm not here to make this cool for you any more. I'm here for me. Hell, I'm going to spend the remainder of my contract stat padding. That's right I'm going to win the Grand Rampage, I'm going to headline Pain for Pride, and I am going to win the World Heavyweight Championship. Then you will have no choice to respect me. Until then you can all kiss my ass, and get out of my house.

*Montell Smooth shows the production crew to the door before slamming it shut in their faces.*
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: Plz don't call me a liar.   Plz don't call me a liar. EmptyJuly 26th 2015, 1:07 am

http://prntscr.com/7x2pnm

Google Docs says otherwise, you fucking liar.
Back to top Go down
E. Z. Erickson

E. Z. Erickson

PostSubject: Re: Plz don't call me a liar.   Plz don't call me a liar. EmptyJuly 26th 2015, 1:09 am

http://prntscr.com/7x2q24

http://prntscr.com/7x2q5i

http://prntscr.com/7x2q93
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: Plz don't call me a liar.   Plz don't call me a liar. EmptyJuly 26th 2015, 1:10 am

Yeah, all those double spaces.
Back to top Go down
E. Z. Erickson

E. Z. Erickson

PostSubject: Re: Plz don't call me a liar.   Plz don't call me a liar. EmptyJuly 26th 2015, 1:12 am

I spaced paragraphs, everyone else does too. you said "all I did was write was 3 paragraph promos." and then accused me of lying when I said I wrote this promo. proof is I did, spacing a paragraph or not, because no one else in EAW spaces promos. Now let me see you bash people who also double space and post in 32 font if they say they write more than 2 paragraphs too, bet that won't happen.  :whew:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plz don't call me a liar.   Plz don't call me a liar. Empty

Back to top Go down

Plz don't call me a liar.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1