Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Brody or Not Brody? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Brody or Not Brody? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Brody or Not Brody? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Brody or Not Brody? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Brody or Not Brody? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Brody or Not Brody? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Brody or Not Brody? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Brody or Not Brody? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Brody or Not Brody?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

Brody or Not Brody? Empty
PostSubject: Brody or Not Brody?   Brody or Not Brody? EmptyJuly 16th 2015, 12:32 pm

Ok guys, this is something I've been struggling with for a while now, so I want the communities opinion on what I should do.  As many of you may or may not know, apart from Zack Crash I also have another character in Psycho Brody.  However, this character hasn't really achieved or been apart of anything significant for some time.  I like the character and don't want to lose him, but neither do I want to divert my attention from Crash for a character who isn't going anywhere.  So what do you guys think...

Should I keep Psycho Brody?

Or should I retire him?

Be it noted that I want people to pick one side or another.  I don't want people to say "whatever you want to do man" because this will ultimately influence my decision.  If he seems over enough with you guys, then I'll stick with him.  If not, then I know nobody will mourn the lose of this character.

So please discuss
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Brody or Not Brody?   Brody or Not Brody? EmptyJuly 16th 2015, 12:36 pm

I would retire him if I were you. If you have enough time for him as well as the Crash character tho then don't get rid of him.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Brody or Not Brody?   Brody or Not Brody? EmptyJuly 16th 2015, 12:38 pm

Retire him so RAGNAROK'S strength can be weakened even more muhahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: Brody or Not Brody?   Brody or Not Brody? EmptyJuly 16th 2015, 12:39 pm

I haven't seen Brody as a significant part of EAW for quite some time.. I wouldn't miss him or really even notice if he were gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brody or Not Brody?   Brody or Not Brody? EmptyJuly 16th 2015, 12:44 pm

I enjoy Brody, but it's pretty clear storyline wise that they want to focus on Crash. Retiring him doesn't mean we can't see him again someday. Maybe when Zack Crash one day needs a break, you can use that as an excuse to resurrect Brody.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Brody or Not Brody?   Brody or Not Brody? EmptyJuly 16th 2015, 2:06 pm

I thought the point of Brody was for you to have a character wrestle on a weekly basis. If Crash is going to wrestle consistently, I would retire Brody. It's a good character but he doesn't really mean much to EAW, especially because he'll always be seen as a "secondary character."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: Brody or Not Brody?   Brody or Not Brody? EmptyJuly 16th 2015, 6:39 pm

I'd write him off for now until you feel it's necessary to bring him back.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Brody or Not Brody?   Brody or Not Brody? EmptyJuly 16th 2015, 6:41 pm

I forgot he existed until you posted this.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: Brody or Not Brody?   Brody or Not Brody? EmptyJuly 16th 2015, 10:21 pm

Keep him. You've had about 10 world title shots with him it seems since I've returned.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Brody or Not Brody?   Brody or Not Brody? EmptyJuly 16th 2015, 10:22 pm

ill take over as him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brody or Not Brody?   Brody or Not Brody? Empty

Back to top Go down

Brody or Not Brody?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1