Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join? Empty
PostSubject: Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join?   Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join? EmptyJuly 11th 2015, 2:00 pm

Okay I always wanted to be a chairman or a creative team member of some sort of an efed like DCW or EAW but you know what? Screw it! I wanna do my own efed and it's going to be called Diversity Answers Federation I would be the head chairman, people would have to promo every week as usual in EAW and normal sign ups. But I'm looking for writers, graphic artists, and creative team members. I haven't thought of the show name or anything yet so If you have any ideas please post them below. And if you want to join or just as a 'superstar' please reply below and let me know! Thanks! Very Happy

Last edited by The Franchise Demon on July 11th 2015, 6:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join?   Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join? EmptyJuly 11th 2015, 2:10 pm

I thought this was RRS

fuck you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join?   Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join? EmptyJuly 11th 2015, 2:13 pm

Dear god it's an e-fed within an e-fed... E-fed-ception. We must go deeper!
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join?   Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join? EmptyJuly 11th 2015, 2:17 pm

uhh, really? I thought one DCW is enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join?   Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join? EmptyJuly 11th 2015, 2:20 pm

Is this a joke
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join?   Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join? EmptyJuly 11th 2015, 2:22 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
Is this a joke
It has to be.. If it isn't this guy is retarded
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join?   Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join? EmptyJuly 11th 2015, 2:46 pm

Franchise, no offense, but you don't have the mental capacity to run a company like that. You can't even spell Tombstone Piledriver correctly.
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join?   Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join? EmptyJuly 11th 2015, 2:50 pm

I'm hoping you're fucking around here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join?   Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join? EmptyJuly 11th 2015, 3:00 pm

I for one am glad that Franchise Demon is stepping up to take on the politics of EAW and crush them.

Franchise Demon comin for you DDD Fam!

Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join?   Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join? EmptyJuly 11th 2015, 3:25 pm

I've already had to deal with one AW I'm not going to deal with another
Back to top Go down
Kevin Drake

Kevin Drake

Hailing From : Mobile, Alabama

PostSubject: Re: Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join?   Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join? EmptyJuly 11th 2015, 5:20 pm

Just from my own point of view, this is kind of a dick move. "Hey, I'm a part of this fed, which is great, but why don't you jump ship and come over to my fed instead?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join?   Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join? EmptyJuly 11th 2015, 5:26 pm

It's not really a dick move, it's just funny that he wants to open a fed that EAW owns.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join?   Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join? EmptyJuly 11th 2015, 5:41 pm

What a fucking cunt. Joking or not joking, what's the point?
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join?   Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join? EmptyJuly 11th 2015, 5:53 pm

Franchise shut up and divsappear
Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join?   Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join? EmptyJuly 11th 2015, 5:58 pm

WOW! Was not expecting so much hate for this but I will answer all of your questions...

1. NO! I do not want to compete with EAW WHATSOEVER! I love EAW to death I just wanted to make a side efed joined with EAW that's why I made it AWF. I wanted it to be WWE's ECW from 2006.

2. Keller: I never said I was writing the show myself, I'm the one going to be looking over the scripts and making the final decisions to every thought myself and the creative team has

3. I wasn't planning on making another site for this efed like I said I want it to be a side project with EAW nothing AGAINST it

EDIT: WOW! Did not know EAW was previously AWF back in the day, I'll change the name. Now I know why theres all the hate
Back to top Go down
Kevin Drake

Kevin Drake

PostSubject: Re: Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join?   Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join? EmptyJuly 11th 2015, 6:12 pm

If that's your intention, you should have cleared it with some of the guys who run EAW before you announced it to everyone. But, like has been said, we already have DCW, so the place for this sort of thing has already been filled in-storyline.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join?   Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join? EmptyJuly 11th 2015, 6:15 pm

Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join? Tumblr_l98s3wpuBh1qddjb4o1_500
Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join?   Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join? EmptyJuly 11th 2015, 6:18 pm

Well I want this to be a challenge for myself, If it doesn't work out. It won't work out and I'll move on, plain and simple

Application page will be up later tonight for characters but seriously need writers and creative team members anyone interested?

New Name: Diversity Answers Federation
Back to top Go down
Kevin Drake

Kevin Drake

PostSubject: Re: Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join?   Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join? EmptyJuly 11th 2015, 6:20 pm

bruh
Back to top Go down
-

-

Hailing From : Lexington Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join?   Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join? EmptyJuly 11th 2015, 6:26 pm

I'd be down.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join?   Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join? EmptyJuly 11th 2015, 6:31 pm

DAF...I'm down for a very specific reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join?   Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join? EmptyJuly 11th 2015, 6:49 pm

so basically WMW 2.0?
Back to top Go down
El Landerson

El Landerson

Hailing From : Los Angeles California

PostSubject: Re: Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join?   Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join? EmptyJuly 11th 2015, 7:22 pm

I'll join the Diversity Answers federation
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join?   Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join? EmptyJuly 11th 2015, 7:48 pm

No. Because unlike WMW we will actually stand for something with a purpose, highlight the abilities of the newer generation of superstars, actually succeed at putting out high quality shows, and have a love of what we do.
Back to top Go down
-

-

Hailing From : Lexington Kentucky

PostSubject: man...   Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join? EmptyJuly 11th 2015, 7:59 pm

Kevin Drake wrote:
If that's your intention, you should have cleared it with some of the guys who run EAW before you announced it to everyone. But, like has been said, we already have DCW, so the place for this sort of thing has already been filled in-storyline.
I could see how you'd think that... but DCW is more comedic than it is wrestling. You can't say the spot is taken for helping others when this provides one on one help with the people involved if they are new? I agree the idea needs to be ran through to the guys who run EAW but the title says "who would join?" not "Join the new branch of EAW" do you see how those two things can be different. I think it could be helpful to new guys and even older people who want to try out a character idea. It wouldn't be a "storyline" place, it'd be an area to learn how to properly use your character and be comfortable using them via promo for EAW. You shouldn't assume things man, it was never tell him the idea isn't something interesting because it really could be with the right help. I think it's a good idea in a more serious direction from DCW, can't even compare the two. Just let him have his time to explain before you jump on him dude, I'm sure he has a plan and he can pitch it to the higher guys. I don't mean to come across as a dick but you should just hear the man out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join?   Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join? Empty

Back to top Go down

Diversity Answers Federation - Who would join?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-