Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Pain For Pride 8 Predictions - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Pain For Pride 8 Predictions - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Pain For Pride 8 Predictions - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Pain For Pride 8 Predictions - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Pain For Pride 8 Predictions - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Pain For Pride 8 Predictions - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Pain For Pride 8 Predictions - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Pain For Pride 8 Predictions - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Pain For Pride 8 Predictions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

Pain For Pride 8 Predictions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain For Pride 8 Predictions   Pain For Pride 8 Predictions - Page 2 EmptyJune 22nd 2015, 11:17 am

Answers World Championship
StarrStan (c) vs. Brian Daniels vs. Devan Dubian
I actually have a feeling Starr may surprise and win, but I'm excited to see Dub win his first World Championship otherwise.

EAW Championship
Zack Crash (c) vs. Xavier Williams
Xavier will take back what is rightfully his and and oust the thief, Zack Crash.

World Heavyweight Championship
Tyler Parker (c) vs. Alex Anderson
I don't know how many Across the Park's or Depravity's winning will take, but I have to faith that my guy will keep up his string of dominance. To his credit, AA is much-improved and I really think this match and feud could be legendary if people consider their history, read their stuff, and give them a chance.

Brand Survival Match
Lucian Black vs. Norman Hellion vs. Hades
From what I can see, the elitists in this bout are pretty evenly matched and anyone could walk away with the win. I just went with my gut.

A Clash of Kings/Pure Championship
Ares Vendetta (c) vs. Lannister
Wouldn't mind seeing either of these guys win.

Cash in the Vault Match
Aren Mstislav vs. Carlos Rosso vs. The Pizza Boy vs. Jamie O'Hara vs. Christopher Corrupt vs. Zach Genesis vs. Scott Oasis vs. Eclipse Diemos
He's built himself up nicely over the course of his young EAW career and I think he comes away with the CITV. That said, I feel like most of the guys in this match should have a chance.

Hall of Fame Championship
Cameron Ella Ava (c) vs. Dark Demon vs. Heart Break Boy
I expect either Demon or HBB to win and like both, but when is the last time HBB won a championship? Would be great to see!

Extreme Enigma Memorial Elimination Match
Montell Smooth vs. Clark Duncan vs. GI Styles vs. Vance Tybull vs. Superior Quality vs. Diamond Cage
There's a solid chance Vance takes this match and extends his undefeated streak. My mind tells me go to with Vance, but my heart tells me Nige.

Jacob Senn vs. Jaywalker
Jay will slit his throat and win.

New Breed Championship
Stark (c) vs. Charlie Scene vs. J.D. Damon vs. TLA
Anything could happen here. I'm going with Charles because I think he's the best of the bunch right now, but that isn't always how things are decided. The others do a good job of handling their characters and I appreciate them all the same.

EAW Tag Team Championships
Savage Ryans(Mr. DEDEDE/Ryan Savage) vs. The Renegades (Nick Angel/Venom) vs. The Mercenaries(Y2Impact/Heart Break Gal) vs. Death by Velocity(J.P. Caliban/Jordan Ciserano)
Time for another spear/block standoff.

EAW Vixens Championship
Tarah Nova (c) vs. Cherish/Maddie/Haruna Sakazaki/Ariana Lopez/Maria Gonzales/Alexis Parthenopaeus/Erica Ford/Trinity Rampage/Velocity Rampage
Haruna will probably win in the event that Tarah doesn't retain. In light of the public outcry about this match, I'm sure they'll think of something to throw people for a loop.

Ventura vs. Liam Catterson
I don't have a good grasp on this match. Either of these guys could win.

24/7 Battle Royal Match
Matt Miles, Terry Chambers, A-Will, Kerry Keller, Maxwell Dachs, The Franchise Demon, JJ Silva, Daniel Marshall, Vic Vendetta, Luke Braxton, Brett Kennedy, Salot, The Mexican Samurai, Aurora Rose and Chris Elite.
Usually, the novel thing to do is have a vixen in these kinds of matches and appreciate how far they got, but have them come up short anyway. I think the uncertainty of a Battle Royal will work in his favor and he will come out on top through the element of surprise. Maxwell Dachs, Brett Kennedy, The Mexican Samurai, and Matt Miles are other strong candidates to win this match.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Pain For Pride 8 Predictions   Pain For Pride 8 Predictions - Page 2 EmptyJune 22nd 2015, 12:13 pm

StarrStan (c) vs. Brian Daniels vs. Devan Dubian

EAW Championship
Zack Crash (c) vs. Xavier Williams

GOOD LUCK XAVIER WILLIAMS!!!

Tyler Parker (c) vs. Alex Anderson

Brand Survival Match
Lucian Black vs. Norman Hellion vs. Hades

Ares Vendetta (c) vs. Lannister

Cash in the Vault Match
Aren Mstislav vs. Carlos Rosso vs. The Pizza Boy vs. Jamie O'Hara vs. Christopher Corrupt vs. Zach Genesis vs. Scott Oasis vs. Eclipse Diemos

Since I honestly can't pick, I just selected the guys I think are most likely to win!

Cameron Ella Ava (c) vs. Dark Demon vs. Heart Break Boy

Montell Smooth vs. Clark Duncan vs. GI Styles vs. Vance Tybull vs. Superior Quality vs. Diamond Cage

Jacob Senn vs. Jaywalker

New Breed Championship
Stark (c) vs. Charlie Scene vs. J.D. Damon vs. TLA

Savage Ryans(Mr. DEDEDE/Ryan Savage) vs. The Renegades (Nick Angel/Venom) vs. The Mercenaries(Y2Impact/Heart Break Gal) vs. Death by Velocity(J.P. Caliban/Jordan Ciserano)

EAW Vixens Championship
Tarah Nova (c) vs. Cherish/Maddie/Haruna Sakazaki/Ariana Lopez/Maria Gonzales/Alexis Parthenopaeus/Erica Ford/Trinity Rampage/Velocity Rampage

Ventura vs. Liam Catterson

24/7 Battle Royal Match
Matt Miles, Terry Chambers, A-Will, Kerry Keller, Maxwell Dachs, The Franchise Demon, JJ Silva, Daniel Marshall, Vic Vendetta, Luke Braxton, Brett Kennedy, Salot, The Mexican Samurai, Aurora Rose and Chris Elite.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Pain For Pride 8 Predictions   Pain For Pride 8 Predictions - Page 2 EmptyJune 22nd 2015, 12:34 pm

EAW Championship

Tyler Parker (c) vs. Alex Anderson - I've really wanted this match for a long time. From the day I stepped into EAW, I wanted Tyler Parker 1v1; I don't plan on losing.

Brand Survival Match

Cash in the Vault Match
Aren Mstislav vs. Carlos Rosso vs. The Pizza Boy vs. Jamie O'Hara vs. Christopher Corrupt vs. Zach Genesis vs. Scott Oasis vs. Eclipse Diemos - It's between these two for me, man. It's a toss-up.

Montell Smooth vs. Clark Duncan vs. GI Styles vs. Vance Tybull vs. Superior Quality vs. Diamond Cage 

Jacob Senn vs. Jaywalker

New Breed Championship

EAW Vixens Championship
Tarah Nova (c) vs. Cherish/Maddie/Haruna Sakazaki/Ariana Lopez/Maria Gonzales/Alexis Parthenopaeus/Erica Ford/Trinity Rampage/Velocity Rampage

Ventura vs. Liam Catterson - I've always been quite fond of both. I think Ventura will avenge his loss, and I do believe that both of them will elevate themselves to the main-event once again.

24/7 Battle Royal Match
Matt Miles, Terry Chambers, A-Will, Kerry Keller, Maxwell Dachs, The Franchise Demon, JJ Silva, Daniel Marshall, Vic Vendetta, Luke Braxton, Brett Kennedy, Salot, The Mexican Samurai, Aurora Rose and Chris Elite.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Pain For Pride 8 Predictions   Pain For Pride 8 Predictions - Page 2 EmptyJune 22nd 2015, 2:33 pm

Liam Catterson wrote:
StarrStan wrote:
- Charlene Returns
:huh:
I died laughing at this bro, Sorry XD 

♥️
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Pain For Pride 8 Predictions   Pain For Pride 8 Predictions - Page 2 EmptyJune 22nd 2015, 2:38 pm

EAW Championship

Brand Survival Match

Cash in the Vault Match
Aren Mstislav vs. Carlos Rosso vs. The Pizza Boy vs. Jamie O'Hara vs. Christopher Corrupt vs. Zach Genesis vs. Scott Oasis vs. Eclipse Diemos

Jacob Senn vs. Jaywalker

New Breed Championship

EAW Vixens Championship

Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Pain For Pride 8 Predictions   Pain For Pride 8 Predictions - Page 2 EmptyJune 22nd 2015, 3:19 pm

EAW Championship

Brand Survival Match

Cash in the Vault Match

Jacob Senn vs. Jaywalker

New Breed Championship

EAW Vixens Championship

24/7 Battle Royal Match
Matt Miles, Terry Chambers, A-Will, Kerry Keller, Maxwell Dachs, The Franchise Demon, JJ Silva, Daniel Marshall, Vic Vendetta, Luke Braxton, Brett Kennedy, Salot, The Mexican Samurai, Aurora Rose and Chris Elite
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Pain For Pride 8 Predictions   Pain For Pride 8 Predictions - Page 2 EmptyJune 22nd 2015, 6:48 pm

EAW Championship

Brand Survival Match

Cash in the Vault Match

Jacob Senn vs. Jaywalker

New Breed Championship
Good luck everyone. You're gonna need it. Especially if you think you're better than me.

EAW Vixens Championship

24/7 Battle Royal Match
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: Pain For Pride 8 Predictions   Pain For Pride 8 Predictions - Page 2 EmptyJune 23rd 2015, 12:59 pm

EAW Championship

Brand Survival Match

Cash in the Vault Match

Jacob Senn vs. Jaywalker

New Breed Championship

EAW Vixens Championship

24/7 Battle Royal Match
Back to top Go down
The Consigliere

The Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Pain For Pride 8 Predictions   Pain For Pride 8 Predictions - Page 2 EmptyJune 23rd 2015, 1:29 pm

[HBG]

EAW Championship

Brand Survival Match

Ares Vendetta (c) vs. Lannister Filth

Cash in the Vault Match

Jacob Senn vs. Jaywalker

New Breed Championship

EAW Vixens Championship

24/7 Battle Royal Match

Pain For Pride 8 Predictions - Page 2 M400kaA
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Pain For Pride 8 Predictions   Pain For Pride 8 Predictions - Page 2 EmptyJune 23rd 2015, 3:42 pm

Charlie Scene wrote:
New Breed Championship
Not sure, I don't think I'll win though, strictly for shock factor though. I'm the favorite to win by a considerable margin, which is why I won't. Even though I'm better than all 3 of these guys. By miles. Head and shoulders above them. Good luck though everyone. 

lol ok
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Pain For Pride 8 Predictions   Pain For Pride 8 Predictions - Page 2 EmptyJune 23rd 2015, 4:44 pm

No faith in the savage ryans huh!?
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Pain For Pride 8 Predictions   Pain For Pride 8 Predictions - Page 2 EmptyJune 23rd 2015, 5:02 pm

Matt Miles is winning the 24/7. I just hope I last long
Back to top Go down
J.D. Damon
Voltage
Voltage
J.D. Damon

Hailing From : The City of Angels.
Status : You either die a hero, or live long enough to watch yourself become the villain.

PostSubject: Re: Pain For Pride 8 Predictions   Pain For Pride 8 Predictions - Page 2 EmptyJune 23rd 2015, 5:13 pm

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
No faith in the savage ryans huh!?

I put y'all down as the winners. I think I'm the only one though...:hmm:
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Pain For Pride 8 Predictions   Pain For Pride 8 Predictions - Page 2 EmptyJune 24th 2015, 11:58 pm

:cena:
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Pain For Pride 8 Predictions   Pain For Pride 8 Predictions - Page 2 EmptyJune 25th 2015, 12:30 am

Hmm.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Pain For Pride 8 Predictions   Pain For Pride 8 Predictions - Page 2 EmptyJune 25th 2015, 2:38 pm

I voted for the Savage Ryans. Don't let DEDEDE fool you, he's still burying talent, just in the tag division this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pain For Pride 8 Predictions   Pain For Pride 8 Predictions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pain For Pride 8 Predictions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2