Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

"What can I do better?" Game - Page 8 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

"What can I do better?" Game - Page 8 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
"What can I do better?" Game - Page 8 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
"What can I do better?" Game - Page 8 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
"What can I do better?" Game - Page 8 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
"What can I do better?" Game - Page 8 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
"What can I do better?" Game - Page 8 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
"What can I do better?" Game - Page 8 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

"What can I do better?" Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

"What can I do better?" Game - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "What can I do better?" Game   "What can I do better?" Game - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 8th 2017, 6:05 am

JakobThunderstruckDeLion wrote:
I would like to see you write Finnegan more naturally in your promos.

Define "naturally", because i get alot of promo writing ones, including this one from Lars:

Lars Grier wrote:
I think the major problem with your promos is that they focus too much on character development. Developing and furthering your character's story is important, but equally as important is the focus on your opponent (s) as well. Advice from another friend of mine said that a good promo is a mix between character development and attacking your opponent. Wink

Honestly, I do not understand the two opinions because I write Finnegan like a normal human being in my eyes, down to earth and humble with real human emotions for a rookie to face. I don't attack opponents in promos because that is really not a babyface thing to do, instead going on an alternate route of selling you on me without burying them. Maybe I'm not seeing what you guys are seeing, but for the sake of better promos, if you guys could PM me any feed back that'd help me understand what yous mean.
---

I'll do one for Nobi now to get back on track with the thread;

Probably one of the most welcoming people here in EAW, you were here both times I was here and I don't recall you ever having a negative opinion on something or someone.
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

Hailing From : Jacksonville, Florida

PostSubject: Re: "What can I do better?" Game   "What can I do better?" Game - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 8th 2017, 6:34 am

FinneganWakefield wrote:
JakobThunderstruckDeLion wrote:
I would like to see you write Finnegan more naturally in your promos.

Define "naturally", because i get alot of promo writing ones, including this one from Lars:

I understand that your character is a rookie underdog but the way you write is as if Finnegan is a robot. I would suggest studying Wrestler's promos, don't listen to what they are saying but listen to how they say it-do they pause? Is there certain words that effected by an accent? I'm British and I can assure you that Finnegan would have to be very posh to speak like the way he does.

Also to stay on topic:

Less descriptions. More speech.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: "What can I do better?" Game   "What can I do better?" Game - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 8th 2017, 9:09 am

You already do what we want. You behave better than before. Keep going, you are doing great and don't forget to keep socialize more with the rest of the member then you will be fine to be here.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: "What can I do better?" Game   "What can I do better?" Game - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 8th 2017, 9:26 am

You're doing absolutely great here but add more exuberance to your character.
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: "What can I do better?" Game   "What can I do better?" Game - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 8th 2017, 11:27 am

Stick to one gimmick. I've been here like three months and you've had changed four times- stick something that's good and roll with it. Don't give up so easily dude!
Back to top Go down
ThatChapChristo
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThatChapChristo

Hailing From : Buffalo NY

PostSubject: Re: "What can I do better?" Game   "What can I do better?" Game - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 8th 2017, 12:10 pm

You're doing alright so far just try and win more hahahaha
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: "What can I do better?" Game   "What can I do better?" Game - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 11th 2017, 9:23 am

Your presences on the EAW Feed.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: "What can I do better?" Game   "What can I do better?" Game - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 14th 2017, 3:05 am

This is a tough one. But honestly I feel like we need to make Mel Davezer seem more like a character than he is a parody of Dave Meltzer.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: "What can I do better?" Game   "What can I do better?" Game - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 14th 2017, 3:07 am

Ask the writers to reinstate the Pure Championship.... that belt is so perfect for you!
Back to top Go down
Drastik
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Drastik

Hailing From : Oakland, California

PostSubject: Re: "What can I do better?" Game   "What can I do better?" Game - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 14th 2017, 4:33 am

Write in English. Everything in English
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: "What can I do better?" Game   "What can I do better?" Game - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 17th 2017, 6:57 am

Bring back Luzmala..... I'm not done with him!
Back to top Go down
April Song
Empire
Empire
April Song

PostSubject: Re: "What can I do better?" Game   "What can I do better?" Game - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 17th 2017, 8:59 am

...I can't think of anything really besides being diligent with grammatical errors.
Back to top Go down
Mei-chan
Empire
Empire
Mei-chan

PostSubject: Re: "What can I do better?" Game   "What can I do better?" Game - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 18th 2017, 1:40 am

feuding with me.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: "What can I do better?" Game   "What can I do better?" Game - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 18th 2017, 1:46 am

Embrace the character more, I know it seems backwards with how people mock the idea of it in promos but the fact that it's interesting gives you a chance to embrace that and work with it.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: "What can I do better?" Game   "What can I do better?" Game - Page 8 EmptyFebruary 25th 2017, 10:56 am

Go full Bray. Extend the limits of the gimmick.
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: "What can I do better?" Game   "What can I do better?" Game - Page 8 EmptyFebruary 25th 2017, 12:05 pm

I know I've said this before but I still believe you should have Sylvester Defort as your rep. You can do so much more with your gimmick.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: "What can I do better?" Game   "What can I do better?" Game - Page 8 EmptyMarch 9th 2017, 10:43 pm

I feel as if the one thing you can do better is make sure EAW creative actually posts the second BTY Podcast
Back to top Go down
ThatChapChristo
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThatChapChristo

Hailing From : Buffalo NY

PostSubject: Re: "What can I do better?" Game   "What can I do better?" Game - Page 8 EmptyMarch 9th 2017, 11:39 pm

Just stick with the Knight stuff man.
Back to top Go down
Victor Maero
Dynasty
Dynasty
Victor Maero

Hailing From : Missouri
Status : How many licks does it take to get to the center of my heart?

PostSubject: Re: "What can I do better?" Game   "What can I do better?" Game - Page 8 EmptyMarch 10th 2017, 12:02 am

Not leave??? Jk, jk. I think just give yourself some more breathing room. Let your character develop naturally. What I'm saying is this: Don't cage yourself too much. If you want to just add some weird shit to your promo. Go with your gut, but in moderation. Don't ruin your gimmick because you had a weird idea. Believe me, I've done it before.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: "What can I do better?" Game   "What can I do better?" Game - Page 8 EmptyMarch 10th 2017, 12:43 am

There's not alot since you've been great ever since winning the Hardcore Belt. Maybe seeing your comedic side back a bit would be a good call, I know that now you're a champ and being serious with yourself is probably the first thing needed in a champions reign but let back the comedic side you have with Oz would be a good way to get a more not so serious Jab at your opponent.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: "What can I do better?" Game   "What can I do better?" Game - Page 8 EmptyMarch 10th 2017, 12:46 am

I'd say try to finally settle with Haruna on whether or not you're face or heel as a couple. That's really about it though.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: "What can I do better?" Game   "What can I do better?" Game - Page 8 EmptyMarch 10th 2017, 12:50 am

Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt wrote:
I'd say try to finally settle with Haruna on whether or not you're face or heel as a couple. That's really about it though.
It's weird to say the least, but Azumi feels like that heel who you would hate but when placed against bigger heels like the OGs like we were, you would cheer her. So she's a weird tweener.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: "What can I do better?" Game   "What can I do better?" Game - Page 8 EmptyMarch 10th 2017, 1:04 am

@Kelly: you better win that tag title! just do your best to win it!

@Azumi: turn face and team up with me, Goddamit!
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: "What can I do better?" Game   "What can I do better?" Game - Page 8 EmptyMarch 24th 2017, 12:12 am

I'd say try to pull out the cinematic style more often. It has such a flow that I absoloutely love.

Though to the rest of you, stop holding back on the criticism, I know there's something I'm missing to succeed here.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: "What can I do better?" Game   "What can I do better?" Game - Page 8 EmptyMarch 30th 2017, 12:55 am

Bump, I still feel as if I am missing something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "What can I do better?" Game   "What can I do better?" Game - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

"What can I do better?" Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next