Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

In All Honesty... - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

In All Honesty... - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
In All Honesty... - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
In All Honesty... - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
In All Honesty... - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
In All Honesty... - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
In All Honesty... - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
In All Honesty... - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

In All Honesty...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

In All Honesty... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In All Honesty...   In All Honesty... - Page 2 EmptyJune 20th 2015, 7:01 am

In all honesty the Vixens have a right to have their opinions heard. Tarah can feel how she wants about this match but that doesn't diminish how anybody else feels about this match. Everybody here from the writers all the way down to the pre-show guys puts forth a lot of effort in to their writing and put a lot of effort in to being a part of EAW. I take this as a hobby quite seriously as at it's core it's still creative writing and it's still a noble pursuit, so it's perfectly natural to feel upset when you put effort in to something and it doesn't go the way you planned, especially for PFP since everybody here sells it as the greatest. If it's the greatest then yeah, everybody wants to strive for a big role, and are gonna be upset if they feel like they worked hard and got the equivalent of being in the chorus of a musical. That doesn't necessarily mean things have to change, but I don't agree with people being "entitled" or "whiny" when they're just expressing how they feel.

They way I see this, is as an opportunity. An opportunity to either do exactly what people think is going to be done or an opportunity for a writer to step in and go against everybody's expectations and blow everybody's mind. At this point I think anything less than that will be a disappointment to this match, after all the arguing. Razz
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: In All Honesty...   In All Honesty... - Page 2 EmptyJune 20th 2015, 8:53 am

If you're not gonna promo because you "don't like your match" get the fuck out of EAW right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In All Honesty...   In All Honesty... - Page 2 EmptyJune 20th 2015, 9:30 am

Allow me to beg your indulgence for a minute. 

I'm green as goose shit here in EAW, I really don't know anyone on a personal level, so I want to make sure this doesn't feel like an attack on anyone, but here's my two cents. 

EAW is part of a dying breed of feds that still operates a women's division (despite that being broken in the HOF & Tag divisions), you knew that when you signed up. So, the biggest show of the year rolls around and the champion has been on a storm, the writers put their heads together and come up with an idea. Regardless of whether it was a good idea or not is not the point, the idea was there, and as representatives of that brand, you have an opportunity to prove yourself to be the absolute best, so take it! 

At the end of the day, if you don't like the way the Vixens are being booked, there are two simple options. Leave and find a place that suits what you want, or find an idea that works for you. Go to the other Vixens, go to the writing team. As I say, I don't know anyone really, but I assume a fed that has been going this long has a team of writers that know how to work with the roster to make a brilliant feud happen. 

There is nothing you can do about the PFP match now, other than promo your ass off and show just how good you are, because from what I've seen, the Vixens here are astronomical. Getting a place on the PFP card is an honor, there are some of us that are sitting around twiddling our thumbs and not complaining about it because of how seriously this fed takes it's FPV's. I've been in feds where I have joined on week A and in week B I have been on a PPV match, simply because they feel like everyone needs to have a match, that's crap in my eyes, and one of the reasons I joined this place. 

Focus this annoyance, this anger, and any other feelings you have into promos, prove you are worth a central story for the next show and kick some ass. 

On a side note to the staff side, maybe assign someone to the Vixens division in particular, the go to guy (or gal) for all things Vixens?

So yeah, that was my two cents, now, on to the show!
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: In All Honesty...   In All Honesty... - Page 2 EmptyJune 20th 2015, 9:42 am

Boycotting the promo page because you think you deserve more is the dumbest tactic I've ever seen in efeds. It's legit shocking to me how often this happens. Let's break down the logic here if we can...

1. Person promos well.
2. Person gets booked into a match they think is less than they deserve.
3. Person stops promoing.
4. Expectation: Writers realize how seriously they fucked this person over and correct their writing to give them what they want in the future and prevent such a tragedy as them not promoing from ever happening again!
5. Actual Result: Writers see you don't promo for a match at PFP and either write you off as a jobber who is incapable of competing with the people in this match, or decide to knock you down a peg for disrespecting them.

I mean is this what you really want? I've been unhappy with my matches before but I've still promod for all of them because it's a chance to prove yourself right. You think you deserve better? Prove it. My greatest accomplishment in efeds isn't the titles or matches I've won, it's the fact that I have promod for every match I've ever had. The writers know how hard you've worked, they should now know that you aren't happy with your booking, now don't give them an excuse to ignore you. Promo for PFP and prove you deserve better booking.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: In All Honesty...   In All Honesty... - Page 2 EmptyJune 20th 2015, 10:32 am

Fuck the Vixen's division then. Squash all of them at PFP if they don't promo and ascend yourself into new levels like Cam did once before.

No matter what the match is the most deserving woman should come out as champion. The only way to prove that is to promo. The only way to get cool spots in the match is to promo. 

Yal should be thankful for this match. The vixen's title match at PFP typically only showcases the top few Vixens. The whole division can be involved in this and all of you can showcase your talents. And all of you besides the champ only has ONE person to promo on.

If you think a boycott will change anything, you're wrong. You will job and EAW will move on, just like it always has when people come in complaining and demanding they deserve things that they don't.
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: In All Honesty...   In All Honesty... - Page 2 EmptyJune 20th 2015, 10:45 am

Man....its funny to me some of the same motherfuckers on here talking about unity and promoing through what the writers gave you are some of the same people who have snickered and bitched about wins/losses, left feds, hacked feds in one case.......
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: In All Honesty...   In All Honesty... - Page 2 EmptyJune 20th 2015, 10:53 am

Yeah, "hacking" e-feds five years ago is totally pertinent to inexperienced people who clearly don't know how things work complaining about not having the "right match" at an event that many aren't even fortunate enough to get scheduled for. The point isn't to bring up everything people did wrong in the past, it's to learn from those mistakes and build from them rather than bite the hand that feeds you. I guarantee this shit isn't going to do anything but get the people demanding better an even lower standing in EAW.
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

PostSubject: Re: In All Honesty...   In All Honesty... - Page 2 EmptyJune 20th 2015, 10:57 am

Y2Impact wrote:
Yeah, "hacking" e-feds five years ago is totally pertinent to inexperienced people who clearly don't know how things work complaining about not having the "right match" at an event that many aren't even fortunate enough to get scheduled for. The point isn't to bring up everything people did wrong in the past, it's to learn from those mistakes and build from them rather than bite the hand that feeds you. I guarantee this shit isn't going to do anything but get the people demanding better an even lower standing in EAW.
Bite the hand that feeds you? WHAT?   :what:

ITS A FUCKING EFED! ALL YALL NEED TO CHILL.

There's not going to be a boycott and since Tarah, HBK and Kendra weren't on board there was probably was never going to BE a boycott in the first place. 

The main people that supported it are STILL promoing. Just let the shit go, stop bitching about it and let's all go back to you know, the actual purpose of an efed....socialize and have fun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In All Honesty...   In All Honesty... - Page 2 EmptyJune 20th 2015, 11:05 am

I don't get why everybody is seemingly ''entitled'' if they aren't automatically happy with everything or you should be happy that you're just booked on a card, even if it is Pain for Pride while seemingly ignoring the person's discontent. To me, somebody is ''entitled'' if they're complaining about not getting titles, if they aren't getting SuperCena treatment, bitching unendlessly about why they lost a match etc but I haven't seen that with any vixen. Sasha aka Lethal was ''entitled'' because she'd get her panties in a bunch if she wasn't booked like a god with the Vixens title but to me, most vixens just want to be booked properly in storylines and given something to do, I haven't seen any of them actually give a shit whether they win or lose at Pain for Pride as most of them just want storylines and actually be used as characters. How is that being ''entitled'' when it's pretty much the basic job of a writer to give somebody who's active a storyline?

Haruna is the biggest case, the ball got dropped big-time on that lesbian angle with Ariana Lopez when it could have been one of the most unique angles ever done and again with the suicide promo, which nothing got done because people either 1. Got fake outraged about it 'oh no she tried killing herself even though it's a Japanese thing to do, burn her!' or 2. Oblivious to why she did it. She pretty much has nothing to do despite being consistent and being a fantastic promoer, is that really being ''entitled''? Is being lumped into a match that just got announced out of nowhere and not being happy about it really being ''entitled''?

I do agree boycotting a match is completely stupid, it doesn't do anything for the vixens division and I already told Bailey last week that even though she's not good ready to win a title, this is her match to actually show what she can do so wanting to boycott this is absolutely retarded but to lump an entire division that's unhappy with their booking as 'entitled' is equally as retarded in my opinion. If a whole division is unhappy with how they're booking, straight to the point that they are considering not promoing for a title match, maybe they actually have a reason for it? Maybe the booking just isn't that good and maybe somebody should actually look at their reasoning for it because the PFP match doesn't just seem to be their entire issue.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: In All Honesty...   In All Honesty... - Page 2 EmptyJune 20th 2015, 11:06 am

So it's fine to bring up a mistake someone made in the past as a justification for a mistake people are making now, but when I (correctly) mention that all people are doing by complaining about this match is biting the hand that feeds, it's "just a fucking e-fed"? That's all kinds of hypocrisy right there. I think all of those people who made mistakes learned from them and became better off for it. I'd rather be proactive in correcting these unnecessary and selfish complaints than allowing them to further become an issue which could result in people quitting or getting fired. E-feds are a competition, and there is no way around that. It doesn't mean people are taking it too seriously, but it is one of the factors that makes being in an e-fed fun. All the hubbub about this match only proves how much this shit actually does matter to people. If it didn't, we wouldn't hear constant whining about a match that would probably be praised in years just for managing to get everyone involved.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: In All Honesty...   In All Honesty... - Page 2 EmptyJune 20th 2015, 11:12 am

Dark Demon wrote:
How is that being ''entitled'' when it's pretty much the basic job of a writer to give somebody who's active a storyline?
Having been here for six years, I can honestly say I can count the meaningful storylines I've been in on one hand despite the abundant amount of feuds I've been in. Most of the time, random exhibitions are just thrown together without any reasoning. Feuds exist just as a means to an end to have two people face one another without any great depth or background behind them. From everything I've seen over the years, it's more likely that a match or feud just happens for the sake of it happening rather than anything in-depth. Moreover, it has never been any writer's job or obligation to give every person on PFP a match. There are people who are on the PFP card this year that wouldn't be on the PFP card in past years simply because of match types like this. It might just be me, but I'd much rather have a match with no storyline than no match and no storyline. It's a luxury, not a right.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: In All Honesty...   In All Honesty... - Page 2 EmptyJune 20th 2015, 11:12 am

I'm not going to say much because I haven't followed the whole problem that closely bbuuuuttttt....

You're being given an opportunity for the Vixen's title. No matter how you chop it about, you have a chance to win it. If you think you should stand out, be given a more prominent role then then you need a reality check. 

Just promo, don't waste an opportunity that's being given.
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

PostSubject: Re: In All Honesty...   In All Honesty... - Page 2 EmptyJune 20th 2015, 11:18 am

Y2Impact wrote:
So it's fine to bring up a mistake someone made in the past as a justification for a mistake people are making now, but when I (correctly) mention that all people are doing by complaining about this match is biting the hand that feeds, it's "just a fucking e-fed"? That's all kinds of hypocrisy right there. I think all of those people who made mistakes learned from them and became better off for it. I'd rather be proactive in correcting these unnecessary and selfish complaints than allowing them to further become an issue which could result in people quitting or getting fired. E-feds are a competition, and there is no way around that. It doesn't mean people are taking it too seriously, but it is one of the factors that makes being in an e-fed fun. All the hubbub about this match only proves how much this shit actually does matter to people. If it didn't, we wouldn't hear constant whining about a match that would probably be praised in years just for managing to get everyone involved.

It's a mistake, but the thing is, it's not something that was followed through on. Not unlike you and RRS's little "hack job". That shit happened. This boycott is not happening. There was talk of it, you actually MADE your "mistake". BIG difference. The Vixens talked about it, realized that Tarah and others probably wouldn't support it and just let it go. Look at Haruna and Maddie and others, they just went on about their business. I think the fed as a whole would be better served to just move on instead of repeatedly bashing them for something that POSSIBLY could have happened but never materialized into anything meaningful.

And what's wrong with somebody like Haruna or Ariana feeling slighted? Or Vance, who puts in tremendous effort as Aurora Rose feeling pissed off about being left out of a match where there are inactive Vixens galore (and not because of some boycott that's been overblown, they haven't been active since they have BEEN HERE!

That's the point Imp, not everybody got to be involved anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In All Honesty...   In All Honesty... - Page 2 EmptyJune 20th 2015, 11:27 am

Guys, from an outsiders(ish) point of view, a criticism of one match has turned into a dick waggling flame war. Heads on straight fellas, this is still a fed, old shit that happened half a decade ago and inter-personal bitterness is not looking good on a forum. 

There seems to be a lot of discontent about storylines with people, maybe an admin or something can correct me, but I assume if you went to the writing staff with a storyline they would take it under consideration? I doubt the creative direction here is a dictatorship. 

It's been said somewhere though, opinions were voiced, things were considered, but there obviously isn't going to be this 'boycott' idea, so it seems we are going round in circles, butting heads with one another for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

PostSubject: Re: In All Honesty...   In All Honesty... - Page 2 EmptyJune 20th 2015, 11:35 am

Alicai wrote:
Guys, from an outsiders(ish) point of view, a criticism of one match has turned into a dick waggling flame war. Heads on straight fellas, this is still a fed, old shit that happened half a decade ago and inter-personal bitterness is not looking good on a forum. 

There seems to be a lot of discontent about storylines with people, maybe an admin or something can correct me, but I assume if you went to the writing staff with a storyline they would take it under consideration? I doubt the creative direction here is a dictatorship. 

It's been said somewhere though, opinions were voiced, things were considered, but there obviously isn't going to be this 'boycott' idea, so it seems we are going round in circles, butting heads with one another for no reason.

You're right.

I've drug up some shit from the past but thats mainly just to make a point. I've been saying the whole time this shit just needs to be let go, but people here are apparently in competition with one another to condemn people the hardest it seems like. Like literally falling face first into shit to try to figure out who can come the hardest for people who are just upset and were weighing options.

This some ol North Korea type shit.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: In All Honesty...   In All Honesty... - Page 2 EmptyJune 20th 2015, 11:44 am

Make your own e-fed if you don't like it. Boycotting a PFP match is stupid. I was in three multi-man matches in a row and lost all three, and now I'm headlining PFP for the most prestigious title in the history of the company. Patience is a virtue. 

The door is open. Leave if you would like to.
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

PostSubject: Re: In All Honesty...   In All Honesty... - Page 2 EmptyJune 20th 2015, 11:47 am

? wrote:
Make your own e-fed if you don't like it. Boycotting a PFP match is stupid. I was in three multi-man matches in a row and lost all three, and now I'm headlining PFP for the most prestigious title in the history of the company. Patience is a virtue. 

The door is open. Leave if you would like to.

For the 19948585839586698499459th time, there's not going to be a boycott. There was talk of one but it didn't materialize. The Vixens who were going to be possibly involved are not taking part in it.

Can we just let this shit go now, yall? Just let it go and stop talking about shit that's not happening?

Please.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: In All Honesty...   In All Honesty... - Page 2 EmptyJune 20th 2015, 2:14 pm

I wasn't going to comment but now that I've seen these comments I've gotten an urge to speak out. First of all, I do agree that this match is highly dubious and the overall use of the vixens has been kind of not to it's full potential for a very long time, something I've been saying for months now BTW is that the Vixens deserve better and comparing ourselves to what WWE does with divas is horrendous because we should be better than that. I do think that they have a right to complain, show their malcontent and feel slighted, I'll even say that I don't particularly stand on the same side as the PFP is an honor to be booked on and shut up state of mind. I also think it's difficult to say the whole boycott effected who promoed-vixens are known to disappear often, many of them were new, Alexis hasn't logged on in more than a month and I highly doubt Maria(Cherish) is the type of person who could be swayed into such tomfoolery-

However, I do think this taps into the new wave of entitlement and people not looking within themselves going on in the underbelly of EAW-No offense, but the person Haruna claims to be responsible for starting this silly plot is lucky to even be in PFP considering it's highly doubtful she would be otherwise.- -I assume Aurora/Vance didn't get booked because no one get's double booked at PFP, I don't see Tiberius or Psycho Brody on the PFP card either, so Carlos and Vance should be a bit mindful of this.- Sometimes you don't get what you deserve, sometimes you don't get what you THINK you have coming to you, but the correct way to through it is professionally and on the promo page.

Where is the pride, where is the self respect? You as writers and handlers of your character and reputation should never allow anything to mitigate your work. To even plot, to consider, allowing yourselves to go into the biggest event to the year not promoing is selling yourselves short and only allowing holes to be brought into your own character. You stood on a higher ground where you had a great case, don't lower yourselves.
Back to top Go down
Erica Ford

Erica Ford

Hailing From : Talladega, Florida

PostSubject: Re: In All Honesty...   In All Honesty... - Page 2 EmptyJune 20th 2015, 2:29 pm

J Dynasty wrote:
I wasn't going to comment but now that I've seen these comments I've gotten an urge to speak out. First of all, I do agree that this match is highly dubious and the overall use of the vixens has been kind of not to it's full potential for a very long time, something I've been saying for months now BTW is that the Vixens deserve better and comparing ourselves to what WWE does with divas is horrendous because we should be better than that. I do think that they have a right to complain, show their malcontent and feel slighted, I'll even say that I don't particularly stand on the same side as the PFP is an honor to be booked on and shut up state of mind. I also think it's difficult to say the whole boycott effected who promoed-vixens are known to disappear often, many of them were new, Alexis hasn't logged on in more than a month and I highly doubt Maria(Cherish) is the type of person who could be swayed into such tomfoolery-

However, I do think this taps into the new wave of entitlement and people not looking within themselves going on in the underbelly of EAW-No offense, but the person Haruna claims to be responsible for starting this silly plot is lucky to even be in PFP considering it's highly doubtful she would be otherwise.- -I assume Aurora/Vance didn't get booked because no one get's double booked at PFP, I don't see Tiberius or Psycho Brody on the PFP card either, so Carlos and Vance should be a bit mindful of this.- Sometimes you don't get what you deserve, sometimes you don't get what you THINK you have coming to you, but the correct way to through it is professionally and on the promo page.

Where is the pride, where is the self respect? You as writers and handlers of your character and reputation should never allow anything to mitigate your work. To even plot, to consider, allowing yourselves to go into the biggest event to the year not promoing is selling yourselves short and only allowing holes to be brought into your own character. You stood on a higher ground where you had a great case, don't lower yourselves.

I don't think I've seen Psycho Brody promo though and I've been looking at stuff for about a month.

Jones, while I see involved in stuff I've read, isn't on the card but could potentially be. He's still a champion and still very much involved in storylines and deservedly so. 

Honestly I joined to be in a tag with Aurora/Vance, so the whole PFP match thing isn't really a big deal for me. Gimme something to do and I'm fine. That's been done, so I'm good.

I do sympathize with Haruna and others who felt like this wasn't the best match and, as i said earlier was all for it if ALL the Vixens came to a consensus on it. Since all the vixens didn't, I'm ready to go and get after it.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: In All Honesty...   In All Honesty... - Page 2 EmptyJune 20th 2015, 2:48 pm

I think as you're new-At least I think you might be, I'm not sure exactly where/how Vance found you or if you're someone else in EAW- you don't happen to know that I am Tiberius(and Jaywalker) and Zack Crash is Psycho Brody. All I'm saying with that is, when it comes to PFP, I just think the writers probably had an inclination to rather than have certain people double booked would prefer putting an effort to put every efedder on the card. That isn't 100 percent confirmed, but something I think Carlos and Vance should think about.
Back to top Go down
Erica Ford

Erica Ford

Hailing From : Talladega, Florida

PostSubject: Re: In All Honesty...   In All Honesty... - Page 2 EmptyJune 20th 2015, 2:56 pm

J Dynasty wrote:
I think as you're new-At least I think you might be, I'm not sure exactly where/how Vance found you or if you're someone else in EAW- you don't happen to know that I am Tiberius(and Jaywalker) and Zack Crash is Psycho Brody. All I'm saying with that is, when it comes to PFP, I just think the writers probably had an inclination to rather than have certain people double booked would prefer putting an effort to put every efedder on the card. That isn't 100 percent confirmed, but something I think Carlos and Vance should think about.

Gotcha. I knew you were Jones, but hadn't realized Crash was Brody.

In any event, I just want to move on from this and would like to just see people focus on the show.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: In All Honesty...   In All Honesty... - Page 2 EmptyJune 20th 2015, 4:46 pm

You guys didn't calm down.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Holiday

Vanessa Holiday

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec

PostSubject: Re: In All Honesty...   In All Honesty... - Page 2 EmptyJune 20th 2015, 7:56 pm

I'm here to set the record straight. Everyone is getting so shitty and upset over something that is in the past. The whole boycott thing was my idea, and to be 100% I thought I was going to do it. But last week I decided not to do it because I thought that it would be petty, and I messaged Haruna letting her know I was in for the PFP match. But to everyone who is getting upset because I (And other people) didn't promo for Dynasty; THAT WAS NOT THE BOYCOTT. I simply did not have time to even get on my computer. If anyone is pissed off, I'm sorry, but not pissed off because I spoke my mind. I'll be in the PFP match, I will promo, and I will stay in EAW despite all of this shit. Sorry, I guess?
:smug:
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

PostSubject: Re: In All Honesty...   In All Honesty... - Page 2 EmptyJune 20th 2015, 8:01 pm

Maria Gonzales wrote:
I'm here to set the record straight. Everyone is getting so shitty and upset over something that is in the past. The whole boycott thing was my idea, and to be 100% I thought I was going to do it. But last week I decided not to do it because I thought that it would be petty, and I messaged Haruna letting her know I was in for the PFP match. But to everyone who is getting upset because I (And other people) didn't promo for Dynasty; THAT WAS NOT THE BOYCOTT. I simply did not have time to even get on my computer. If anyone is pissed off, I'm sorry, but not pissed off because I spoke my mind. I'll be in the PFP match, I will promo, and I will stay in EAW despite all of this shit. Sorry, I guess?
:smug:
For what it's worth i've been trying to tell people the last 24 hours or so that there was going to be no boycott and that the inactivity this week on the Vixens seemed to have next to nothing to do with it but...basically people heard one thing and ran with it and came to conclusions. 

Now that we have that all straightened out though, can we please, as a federation just drop this shit. It's getting petty. Yall motherfuckers know I can't take this kinda stress in my old age.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: In All Honesty...   In All Honesty... - Page 2 EmptyJune 20th 2015, 9:34 pm

typical jews
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In All Honesty...   In All Honesty... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

In All Honesty...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-